Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

favouritecake1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Unread post by favouritecake1 »

What is up with those tacky bags of roses that her and Tara always have in their houses?
noleaux
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Unread post by noleaux »

I know its been said more than once but that house is a money pit! There is no way in HELL I would purchase a house for all that money and have to do all that work and replacing of things. The rental they were in was so much better than this.
She is trying very hard to convince people she is happy, I think she regrets the decision.
:HK: Live for Hello Kitty :HK:
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

favouritecake1 wrote:What is up with those tacky bags of roses that her and Tara always have in their houses?
I don't like them either. Dust collector s

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

She's so in love with those dumb oils. Now she's going to hang them on the wall.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Unread post by vandelynn »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
vandelynn wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:22 pm
Salamisammich wrote:Now that all of their stuff is in the house it looks even uglier... I loved their rental house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too! That was a nice house and unless Airbag has been putting up a front this entire time about being extra and boujee I would probably guess even the rental was on the lower side of her expectations of what she considered her “forever” home standard. The rental was like $200k more than what they bought so I honestly think she would have been more than happy to stay there. This new house has Nick written all over it and I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t have much of a choice especially since she seemed to play the outdoor country girl bc that is what she thought he wanted. Just my opinion and I may be completely off lol

I thought the rental was cheaper than what they have but they didn't want to sell it (was for sale before they rented it originally).
It was a little bit cheaper but from what some have said on this thread they had to have the owner finance some of the $700k on top of a mortgage so I figure maybe they didn’t qualify for the full asking and maybe that’s why they couldn’t buy the rental property or the owners didn’t want to sell it yet. Who knows with them it was just a guess on my part so it could it be a completely different scenario for all we know.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Courtneyshayne wrote:Just stop. She's trying to incorporate "fire" into her vocabulary now *eyeroll* I heard Tara use it once recently and now Aaryn typed it on her stories about those bananas. I live in California and have heard that term being used for YEARS (mostly by young men referring to good weed LOL!) They sound like rediculous POSERS using it.
They are both pushing 30 with 3 kids each and they both talk like they are in middle or high school. All the teenybopper YouTubers talk like that so they sound completely pathetic!! The you have TMan dressing like she is 12! I would love to see them sit down and watch all of their ig stories and vlogs just so they can see themselves act like clowns Image lol

I can imagine what Nicks coworkers thought when Airbag was in there the other day working with that ridiculous outfit and the Carhart beanie on. I would have been so embarrassed plus they probably know he is married to the vile racist chick from BB! Image

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Only dingbat would be "Obsessed" with this sweater! I'm going to take all of my old sweaters and shred them and sell them on Instagram as "One of a kind" and "Fire" sweaters! Oh and don't forget to put a really high absurd price tag on them bc they are dumb like that lol I would only need to show Airbag and Tbag and they would buy the lot of them. ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 1e4ad8.jpg[/IMG]

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

vandelynn wrote:Only dingbat would be "Obsessed" with this sweater! I'm going to take all of my old sweaters and shred them and sell them on Instagram as "One of a kind" and "Fire" sweaters! Oh and don't forget to put a really high absurd price tag on them bc they are dumb like that lol I would only need to show Airbag and Tbag and they would buy the lot of them. ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 1e4ad8.jpg[/IMG]

That sweater is the ugliest piece of shit I've ever seen ! Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

kaper
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaper »

For someone who is so attracted to Nordstrom and Gucci, she sure looks like she shops the Goodwill stores.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

The Peloton might be the only investment she’ll get something worthwhile out of lately, cuz it ain’t gonna be that house.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

well the signs were given to her so I give her credit for fixing them and not just hitting up the maker for new ones
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

vandelynn wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:
vandelynn wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:22 pm Me too! That was a nice house and unless Airbag has been putting up a front this entire time about being extra and boujee I would probably guess even the rental was on the lower side of her expectations of what she considered her “forever” home standard. The rental was like $200k more than what they bought so I honestly think she would have been more than happy to stay there. This new house has Nick written all over it and I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t have much of a choice especially since she seemed to play the outdoor country girl bc that is what she thought he wanted. Just my opinion and I may be completely off lol

I thought the rental was cheaper than what they have but they didn't want to sell it (was for sale before they rented it originally).
It was a little bit cheaper but from what some have said on this thread they had to have the owner finance some of the $700k on top of a mortgage so I figure maybe they didn’t qualify for the full asking and maybe that’s why they couldn’t buy the rental property or the owners didn’t want to sell it yet. Who knows with them it was just a guess on my part so it could it be a completely different scenario for all we know.

There was No Owner Financing. Someone said there was and people ran with it. The mortgage and deed is filed and it is straight financing. Sorry, but it's just not true.

It was 700k with an undisclosed down payment amount so we don't know what their Mortgage is. Could be 699k or 500k. That part is not public record.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

jazieg wrote:
vandelynn wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: I thought the rental was cheaper than what they have but they didn't want to sell it (was for sale before they rented it originally).

There was No Owner Financing. Someone said there was and people ran with it. The mortgage and deed is filed and it is straight financing. Sorry, but it's just not true.

It was 700k with an undisclosed down payment amount so we don't know what their Mortgage is. Could be 699k or 500k. That part is not public record.

So basically what your saying is... they could have picked any house and still picked this shit hole? Image

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Salamisammich wrote:
jazieg wrote:
vandelynn wrote: It was a little bit cheaper but from what some have said on this thread they had to have the owner finance some of the $700k on top of a mortgage so I figure maybe they didn’t qualify for the full asking and maybe that’s why they couldn’t buy the rental property or the owners didn’t want to sell it yet. Who knows with them it was just a guess on my part so it could it be a completely different scenario for all we know.

So basically what your saying is... they could have picked any house and still picked this shit hole? Image

Yup. They picked it...

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Salamisammich wrote:
jazieg wrote:
vandelynn wrote: It was a little bit cheaper but from what some have said on this thread they had to have the owner finance some of the $700k on top of a mortgage so I figure maybe they didn’t qualify for the full asking and maybe that’s why they couldn’t buy the rental property or the owners didn’t want to sell it yet. Who knows with them it was just a guess on my part so it could it be a completely different scenario for all we know.

Yup... They picked it. Absolutely mind boggling.

KristinB
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by KristinB »

Did she move to a bad part of Texas near Austin? She has quite a bit of land for 700k, but it’s kind of a dump

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Instead of filming your husband and making fun of how he's putting up the curtains why not help him?
Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

I just saw something that made me think of Aaryn , it was a Tic Toc video someone had shared , “I’m hot until I smile , check” 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Maybe I’m just tired :p
Cornbread
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cornbread »

KristinB wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:40 pm Did she move to a bad part of Texas near Austin? She has quite a bit of land for 700k, but it’s kind of a dump

Yes, she moved to a shithole part of town in the East, way outside the city. Also with terrible schools to boot. There's no way they would have been able to get that much land in the better parts of Austin for anything close to that price. Other areas it would have easily been $1mil+
schnapperin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by schnapperin »

The guesthouse is starting to look nice, wonder if her mom is coming over for a visit. And if she ‘s going to help with the interior design a bit - fingers crossed for some pointing in the right color paint direction and maybe we see the end of one of the pink beds

Return to “Aaryn Williams”