Aaryn Williams:Stuck in the sticks with too much to fix | Part #43

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams:Stuck in the sticks with too much to fix | Part #43

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

begenos1 wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote:
Snarkybetch23 wrote: Who’s house is that? Definitely not Aaryns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was my sister boyfriend house the bank took it and someone bought it and now for the third time it’s back on the market where the horse arena is he built a apartment above the arena it was such a cool house. I been in the house numerous times if I had the money I would totally do some upgrades oh where the basement is my sister boy lived with his wife it had it own kitchen fireplace etc..

Wait.. did your sisters boyfriend have a wife?!?

Lol no it was my sister boyfriend house they been together for a long time they never got married.

My sister son/wife was living in the basement.

Sorry for the confusion.

Celia
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Celia »

I don’t understood why she chose the town she’s in. Did she not know the sort of reputation it has? It seems more and more likely she was not really involved in the buying process, Nick chose it and she was just shown photos.

Just seeing her neighborhood on google maps... it seems out of character for her. I can’t imagine she went for a viewing and still agreed to the house.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

mssqueen233 wrote:
begenos1 wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote: It was my sister boyfriend house the bank took it and someone bought it and now for the third time it’s back on the market where the horse arena is he built a apartment above the arena it was such a cool house. I been in the house numerous times if I had the money I would totally do some upgrades oh where the basement is my sister boy lived with his wife it had it own kitchen fireplace etc..

Wait.. did your sisters boyfriend have a wife?!?

Lol no it was my sister boyfriend house they been together for a long time they never got married.

My sister son/wife was living in the basement.

Sorry for the confusion.

1. How old are you?

2. What does any of that mumbo jumbo you posted have to do with Aaryn?
27Jen
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 27Jen »

They obviously don’t have a lot of money and are both dumber than a box of rocks. That house looks cheap as shit. Can you imagine how much worse it is in person?? Nick is NOT smart, any guy with more than 2 brain cells would have been able to tell it was a super cheap build. And those budget floors they installed are no improvement. And keep junking up your LaNd with cheap plastic kid shit. Might as well embrace the trailer trash lifestyle.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Celia wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:33 am I don’t understood why she chose the town she’s in. Did she not know the sort of reputation it has? It seems more and more likely she was not really involved in the buying process, Nick chose it and she was just shown photos.

Just seeing her neighborhood on google maps... it seems out of character for her. I can’t imagine she went for a viewing and still agreed to the house.
She said she didn't see it in person and Nick is the one that found it.
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:21 pm
Celia wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:33 am I don’t understood why she chose the town she’s in. Did she not know the sort of reputation it has? It seems more and more likely she was not really involved in the buying process, Nick chose it and she was just shown photos.

Oh I didn’t know that, sorry! That still blows my mind though, who purchases a house their spouse hasn’t seen? And why not? What’s the rush? There’s no reason she couldn’t have gone to see it...

But even still, my husband and I purchased a home about half an hour from where we used to live. I was familiar with the town, and the schools, but after we saw the house we also drove around the see what the neighborhood and town was like in person. I also looked on good maps before we saw it. That’s basic stuff. It not like it was cross country.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Celia wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:53 pm

Oh I didn’t know that, sorry! That still blows my mind though, who purchases a house their spouse hasn’t seen? And why not? What’s the rush? There’s no reason she couldn’t have gone to see it...

But even still, my husband and I purchased a home about half an hour from where we used to live. I was familiar with the town, and the schools, but after we saw the house we also drove around the see what the neighborhood and town was like in person. I also looked on good maps before we saw it. That’s basic stuff. It not like it was cross country.
I agree. As a military wife my husband did pick out one house for us but I also knew it wasn't going to be a forever home and because of the base being less than 20 mins away I knew it would sell once we moved. But Aaryn says it is her forever home. It does make me wonder if she had to compromise, Nick wanted land and she spends like crazy so he told her she could do what she wanted to the inside.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

I hope this isn’t a new thing. If Arryn continues to do this she will continue to pull out Reese’s hair and screw up her hairline just like Tman did to Shay. If she’s not going to cut it, just leave it be and run it’s course.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Justheretogossip wrote:I hope this isn’t a new thing. If Arryn continues to do this she will continue to pull out Reese’s hair and screw up her hairline just like Tman did to Shay. If she’s not going to cut it, just leave it be and run it’s course.
Oh my god noooooImageImageImageImagewhat the hell is she thinking poor kid idiot.

sun_moon_stars
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sun_moon_stars »

Snarkybetch23 wrote:
elvisandrocky49 wrote:
skippy1931 wrote: well here is the thing if it bothers you so much don't watch and clearly people give a fuck because people watch. Are you the queen of all country girl knowledge just because you live in NH doesn't make you an expert. If she thinks its country and she is happy that all that matters not what you think she cleary doesn't care about the muck and poop she was raised on her fathers very rustic ranch . Getting pissed and stating no one gives a fuck it clearly looks like you do its her house her life I'm 100% sure she doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks
Shut up

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
Aaryn didn’t act country when she lived in the Georgia and Driftwood houses. She acted like a spoiled rich girl. She acts the part and her stans who are probably no more than 22 eat it up because they think “this is the life” If they would have bought a house in Westlake, Lakeway, the rich areas...she wouldn’t be singing this tune. Before she moved to trailer trash elgin, she rarely played country music, especially older country, but now that she has the RaNcHeTtE she’s the country girl her daddy didn’t raise. Image

You nailed it!

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

mssqueen233 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:48 pm
Justheretogossip wrote:I hope this isn’t a new thing. If Arryn continues to do this she will continue to pull out Reese’s hair and screw up her hairline just like Tman did to Shay. If she’s not going to cut it, just leave it be and run it’s course.
Oh my god noooooImageImageImageImagewhat the hell is she thinking poor kid idiot.

Could be her plan. The less she has at the top you might not be able to see the bald spots from the tape.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Looks like will smith in Aladdin when he says he got a “little cherry on top” Image

Megs1988
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Megs1988 »

But she saw it before they bought it. He was the one that found it. I can’t believe she went for it. Here’s why I don’t think she likes the house - she has been there what? 2 months? It still looks like they’re moving in. Her walls are bare. Boxes are still sitting around. It doesn’t look lived in. It’s like she hasn’t made it her home.

I’m not hating on her. But that house isn’t anything like what I picture her living in. It looks cold, not cozy or “homey”.
Megs1988
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Megs1988 »

Yesterday a video by kkandbabyj popped up in my youtube timeline. I had never watched them. It was titled “finally opening up”. It caught my attention. Which made me look at a couple more of their videos. The house kkandbabyj bought is more like what I would picture Aaryn living in. I think it would be out of Aaryn’s price range, but it looks more like Aaryn than the house Aaryn and Nick bought. (and I can’t picture kkandbabyj living in that house).

I think Aaryn caved in and agreed to buy that house because it was on 10 acres and it sounds “richified” to say you have a casita. I wonder what her mother thinks about it. She could’ve gotten so much nicer and bigger for what she paid.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread Ladies

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”