Aaryn Williams:Stuck in the sticks with too much to fix | Part #43

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams:Stuck in the sticks with too much to fix | Part #43

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Wonder why she didn't put up the LOL water slide Skyla got for her birthday last year from yaya. But I guess spending money is more fun, at least she's supporting small business right now.

Adeline is the only reason I watch. And I did like seeing how happy Zel was on the ranger, probably reminds her of being on the big ranch.
This whole idea she is a rancher or her house is a ranch is bullshit. She lives in a remote area with cows and horses that are not hers. She drives in a ranger to get her mail makes herself feel cool in her own head. That put two play houses together. Omg that looks terrible and looks like the girls could get wood blister.ouch

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:46 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:Wonder why she didn't put up the LOL water slide Skyla got for her birthday last year from yaya. But I guess spending money is more fun, at least she's supporting small business right now.

Adeline is the only reason I watch. And I did like seeing how happy Zel was on the ranger, probably reminds her of being on the big ranch.
This whole idea she is a rancher or her house is a ranch is bullshit. She lives in a remote area with cows and horses that are not hers. She drives in a ranger to get her mail makes herself feel cool in her own head. That put two play houses together. Omg that looks terrible and looks like the girls could get wood blister.ouch

I was talking about Zel on the big ranch and she did live there with Aaryn's dad. You can tell she likes sitting shotgun and Aaryn said she used to ride around with him in the truck (again the dog not aaryn).

I think they will have to sand the play house down if they are going to paint it.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I don’t know much about Nick (so forgive me if he’s just as bad as her) but from the little I’ve seen she does not deserve him. He appears to be the kind of guy who is doing home improvement projects, yard work, projects for the kids, etc. literally every free second he has. Does she realize how many women would kill for a man like that? Her resentment and bitterness toward him is going to bite her in the ass one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

blahblahblahhh wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:46 pm I don’t know much about Nick (so forgive me if he’s just as bad as her) but from the little I’ve seen she does not deserve him. He appears to be the kind of guy who is doing home improvement projects, yard work, projects for the kids, etc. literally every free second he has. Does she realize how many women would kill for a man like that? Her resentment and bitterness toward him is going to bite her in the ass one day.

Some people here like to talk shit about him but I think Nick is a good dad and hard worker. That guy is always working on a project. I feel bad for him because she def pretended to be someone else to get him to like her. He's gotta be so tired of her shit.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:46 pm I don’t know much about Nick (so forgive me if he’s just as bad as her) but from the little I’ve seen she does not deserve him. He appears to be the kind of guy who is doing home improvement projects, yard work, projects for the kids, etc. literally every free second he has. Does she realize how many women would kill for a man like that? Her resentment and bitterness toward him is going to bite her in the ass one day.

Some people here like to talk shit about him but I think Nick is a good dad and hard worker. That guy is always working on a project. I feel bad for him because she def pretended to be someone else to get him to like her. He's gotta be so tired of her shit.
They definitely seem mismatched. I’m pretty new to her but he seems like a down to earth hardworking country boy and she seems like an entitled lazy self obsessed princess.

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Can you imagine if there was a utube wife swap with Nick,Adam H and B and Chris B. Let's see Adam H with Bri. Aaryn with Chris B and Tara with Bri s Adam and Nick with Tiffany. So weird if they were as couples.

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:09 pm

People give him too much credit. He chose her and this life and he’s PROUD of Aaryn. Have you seen his post about her “don’t hate her because you ain’t her”? How childish. He’s just as dumb and immature. He was born well off, got a basic college degree and his cute smile landed him a sales job, which got him connections to buy part of a business. He no doubt had help from family, it’s a quiet fact about well off people, their well off family ensures their success.

He spends all his free time at Home Depot or tinkering around the house instead of interacting with his family. Every time she shows him at home he has a drink in his hand. I would hate to have a husband like that.

Edit: not to mention he’s been seen wearing Young Living gear. You’d think a man with a college degree and part owner of a business would know MLMs are scams for everyone but the top 1%. He most likely does know but doesn’t care. T R A S H
Last edited by crestsanicode on Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

crestsanicode wrote:

People give him too much credit. He chose her and this life and he’s PROUD of Aaryn. Have you seen his post about her “don’t hate her because you ain’t her”? How childish. He’s just as dumb and immature. He was born well off, got a basic college degree and his cute smile landed him a sales job, which got him connections to buy part of a business. He no doubt had help from family, it’s a quiet fact about well off people, their well off family ensures their success.

He spends all his free time at Home Depot or tinkering around the house instead of interacting with his family. Every time she shows him at home he has a drink in his hand. I would hate to have a husband like that.
They both are going to be drunks before this year has ended.

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

crestsanicode wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:30 am

Edit: not to mention he’s been seen wearing Young Living gear. You’d think a man with a college degree and part owner of a business would know MLMs are scams for everyone but the top 1%. He most likely does know but doesn’t care. T R A S H
Well yeah. What's the problem with his parents helping him out in life? Isn't that the point of being well off? To give your kids better opportunities in life?
Also, did you just miss Nick putting floors down by himself while ding dong just followed him around filming him and acting like a fool? Didn't he just put the kids play houses (which looks like shit, sorry) together this weekend? Isn't that enough for you? Lol. I'm here to hate on Aairlard because she's a racist asshole but I just don't understand the dislike for Nick.
DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

You would think the ol' Willbillies struck gold finding BERRIES on the LaNd around their RaNcHeTte.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:44 pm
crestsanicode wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:30 am

Well yeah. What's the problem with his parents helping him out in life? Isn't that the point of being well off? To give your kids better opportunities in life?
Also, did you just miss Nick putting floors down by himself while ding dong just followed him around filming him and acting like a fool? Didn't he just put the kids play houses (which looks like shit, sorry) together this weekend? Isn't that enough for you? Lol. I'm here to hate on Aairlard because she's a racist asshole but I just don't understand the dislike for Nick.

There is nothing wrong with people helping their kids. My point is when people are like “wow Nick is so far in life for 30 hes the man” keep in mind his starting point.

And him doing the floors and the playhouses is my entire point. Do you think he’s getting quality family time doing that? No he’s slamming beers and on to the next project.

And you can defend whatever you want but him taking part and being proud of his wife’s pyramid scheme is irredeemable imo.
Ms Davis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ms Davis »

I think Nick is a good dad for the most part but I do think he may have a drinking problem because he does drink every day and from the looks of it air head isn’t far behind. She seems to be drinking almost every day.
Also FYI Airhead..those “raspberries” you were talking about growing on the property are most likely blackberries that aren’t ripe yet. Lol Raspberries don’t usually grow well in Texas however blackberries grow very well there as well as here in the south east where I live.
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Girl’s roots have been looking really bad in her insta lately, even with her filters. Wonder how long until her hair is just straight up ratchet.
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

Every time she brings up wine (daily), it reminds me of when she was on Big Brother and stole + drank all of the wine one night so the other houseguests wouldn’t get any.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

DollarTreeCandy wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:03 pm You would think the ol' Willbillies struck gold finding BERRIES on the LaNd around their RaNcHeTte.
Willbillies lol!! That's hilarious 😂
NMiller2017
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NMiller2017 »

DollarTreeCandy wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:03 pm You would think the ol' Willbillies struck gold finding BERRIES on the LaNd around their RaNcHeTte.
HAHAHA Willbillies has to be part of the next thread title.
Kat8392
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kat8392 »

This woman acts like shes lived in an ungerground cave for 10 years. WOW you found a raspberry bush on your land, congratulations!!!! I would expect that kind of reaction from skyla, not an adult. She tries to sound like she knows what shes talking about when she talks about her property, its hilarious.

I live in an area in NH where all the homes around me are on big chunks of land with views and most of us have horses and other farm animals, mostly for fun, eventing and education. Her shit is literally nothing, owning a ranger doesn't make you a "country girl". Theres horse shit and mud all over mine, you wont see me posting that on SM, because lets say it loud and clear for the people in the back, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK.
itsme180
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsme180 »

In one of Jesssfam's videos (I don't remember exactly which one) Jess commented and said she did her daughters hair much like skyla's and she mentioned Aaryn Williams by name. It's so crazy that even Jess supports Aaryn despite Jess claiming that she's watched all of the Big Brother seasons. So surely she would know who Aaryn is exactly? Or maybe it just went over her head? I'm not sure but I was very confused by that.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

itsme180 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:36 am In one of Jesssfam's videos (I don't remember exactly which one) Jess commented and said she did her daughters hair much like skyla's and she mentioned Aaryn Williams by name. It's so crazy that even Jess supports Aaryn despite Jess claiming that she's watched all of the Big Brother seasons. So surely she would know who Aaryn is exactly? Or maybe it just went over her head? I'm not sure but I was very confused by that.
I've heard Channon Rose describe this Jessfam person as a "friend" so I don't think she has the highest criteria....
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

I'd like to see Aaryn stay in that green crop top wedgy biker shorts combo ALL day AND film a vlog in it!

Return to “Aaryn Williams”