Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

itsme180
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams:Stuck in the sticks with too much to fix | Part #43

Unread post by itsme180 »

Yes agreed she is extremely fortunate to be able to stock up fast with all that stuff. She really doesn't have to go down to the ranch, her house is perfectly secluded.

Stay safe everyone!
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

She said on her stories today "just don't wait til last minute to get ready for this"

Ummm girlfriend, YOU are last minute. This is last minute. Lmao.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

BlabberMouth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlabberMouth »

Ok off topic but I swear she’s breastfeeding Reese? What’s with the formula? No judgement at all I’m purely wondering. I think I’ve missed some stories/vlogs so I’m confused!
here4it
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by here4it »

BlabberMouth wrote:Ok off topic but I swear she’s breastfeeding Reese? What’s with the formula? No judgement at all I’m purely wondering. I think I’ve missed some stories/vlogs so I’m confused!
I think she does a combination of both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

It pisses me off that she buys alimentum because that’s what Skyla was on! She did it with adeline to! Skyla had a milk protein allergy, the other girls don’t! So why not try something like similac pro advance or enfamil!? Alimentum is very expensive in comparison to! There are babies out there that can’t handle any other formula but alimentum and you’re gonna buy 3 cans and take from them when we are on the verge of a formula shortage. She is such an idiot! And can’t even take the time to research a formula for her children! Try a similac pro advance and if that’s not working then move to similac pro sensitive and so on and so on... you don’t just jump straight to a hypoallergenic formula because that’s “what Skyla was on”... ok rant over

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Salamisammich wrote:It pisses me off that she buys alimentum because that’s what Skyla was on! She did it with adeline to! Skyla had a milk protein allergy, the other girls don’t! So why not try something like similac pro advance or enfamil!? Alimentum is very expensive in comparison to! There are babies out there that can’t handle any other formula but alimentum and you’re gonna buy 3 cans and take from them when we are on the verge of a formula shortage. She is such an idiot! And can’t even take the time to research a formula for her children! Try a similac pro advance and if that’s not working then move to similac pro sensitive and so on and so on... you don’t just jump straight to a hypoallergenic formula because that’s “what Skyla was on”... ok rant over

I hear you, but I just don't think this is the time to switch up formula.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jazieg wrote:
Salamisammich wrote:It pisses me off that she buys alimentum because that’s what Skyla was on! She did it with adeline to! Skyla had a milk protein allergy, the other girls don’t! So why not try something like similac pro advance or enfamil!? Alimentum is very expensive in comparison to! There are babies out there that can’t handle any other formula but alimentum and you’re gonna buy 3 cans and take from them when we are on the verge of a formula shortage. She is such an idiot! And can’t even take the time to research a formula for her children! Try a similac pro advance and if that’s not working then move to similac pro sensitive and so on and so on... you don’t just jump straight to a hypoallergenic formula because that’s “what Skyla was on”... ok rant over

I hear you, but I just don't think this is the time to switch up formula.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
No but she just shouldn’t be on it in the first place... she just puts them on it because she’s lazy and just did whatever Skyla was on.

Katya1986
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katya1986 »

She just gives them that formula because it’s expensive. Period.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Katya1986 wrote:She just gives them that formula because it’s expensive. Period.
Probably and pretty purple Image

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

that is ridiculous if it worked for skylar and she can why can't she? some of these comments are just pathetic no I'm not a stan or a lover but who cares what she buys or what they drink. My daughter was on it after a year trying to get a diagnosis and yes I did the same with my son I wasn't going thru that. there isn't a formula shortage now and most can get that with a script from the dr the rest do like we did and pay for it. Same with she mixes breast milk and formula to wean from breast feeding something every other mother has done. You really think she buys it because its pretty and purple or because it feeds her shopping addiction?
Kat8392
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kat8392 »

ITs ThE LaW of AttRActiOn. No bitch your house is just simply a piece of shit because it was built by two idiot DIYers that did everything the cheapest way possible, then sold it for a RIDICULOUS price to two morons. The kitchen itself screams "we bought the cheapest cabinets possible and slapped them up, but made it pretty with some stone" I saw the hack job stone work in the bathroom, I give it a year until that grout starts crumbling and the stone starts falling out.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

skippy1931 wrote:that is ridiculous if it worked for skylar and she can why can't she? some of these comments are just pathetic no I'm not a stan or a lover but who cares what she buys or what they drink. My daughter was on it after a year trying to get a diagnosis and yes I did the same with my son I wasn't going thru that. there isn't a formula shortage now and most can get that with a script from the dr the rest do like we did and pay for it. Same with she mixes breast milk and formula to wean from breast feeding something every other mother has done. You really think she buys it because its pretty and purple or because it feeds her shopping addiction?
Oh did I hit a nerve? So you just bought your son hypoallergenic formula not knowing if he needed it? Image btw I’m on a formula feeding support group page and there are countless pictures of empty shelves and these women are moving to generic or whatever else they can get close to their babies formula type. I was also at Costco and saw a woman with an entire cart full of formula... some areas you can’t find wipes, diapers, toilet paper, water and you think formula isn’t gonna be hard to find soon? Also you can’t get a script for formula unless there’s a medical need! My daughter was on similac pro advance we weren’t getting no script honey! So go suck a huge fart Image

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I breastfeed but with my first I had to supplement and there weren't the options they have now. But when I have had foster babies and then almost had to supplement with another child I went straight for what I knew which was the brand I used for the first. Aaryn has thought every kid had signs of the allergy Skyla had so I can see why she is paranoid to not let it get that far (if I recall it took awhile for them to figure it out with Skyla). Here there is a 6 can limit on formula regardless of the time. I don't think she's breastfeeding at all anymore (since she went to Disney without Reese so she probably does need those 3 cans. Formula in general is expensive, does Aaryn even look at prices and compare, doubt it cause she throws money away whether its formula or sparkly glitter shoes.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote:I breastfeed but with my first I had to supplement and there weren't the options they have now. But when I have had foster babies and then almost had to supplement with another child I went straight for what I knew which was the brand I used for the first. Aaryn has thought every kid had signs of the allergy Skyla had so I can see why she is paranoid to not let it get that far (if I recall it took awhile for them to figure it out with Skyla). Here there is a 6 can limit on formula regardless of the time. I don't think she's breastfeeding at all anymore (since she went to Disney without Reese so she probably does need those 3 cans. Formula in general is expensive, does Aaryn even look at prices and compare, doubt it cause she throws money away whether its formula or sparkly glitter shoes.
I’ve never heard her say anything about Reese with allergies or even cutting out any foods... she was still breastfeeding and slurping down Starbucks cold foam or whatever they are called left and right. In any case my original comment has been made into a bigger thing than it needed to be. This also isn’t the first time someone has made a comment about her just going straight for the most expensive formula. someone said the same thing with Adeline. I also plan to go straight for the same formula I used with my daughter but if she was on a special formula I wouldn’t go straight for that first... that’s just me and if that bothers anyone then I think it’s some kind of unresolved personal issues or guilt? Idk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Salamisammich wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:06 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:I breastfeed but with my first I had to supplement and there weren't the options they have now. But when I have had foster babies and then almost had to supplement with another child I went straight for what I knew which was the brand I used for the first. Aaryn has thought every kid had signs of the allergy Skyla had so I can see why she is paranoid to not let it get that far (if I recall it took awhile for them to figure it out with Skyla). Here there is a 6 can limit on formula regardless of the time. I don't think she's breastfeeding at all anymore (since she went to Disney without Reese so she probably does need those 3 cans. Formula in general is expensive, does Aaryn even look at prices and compare, doubt it cause she throws money away whether its formula or sparkly glitter shoes.
I’ve never heard her say anything about Reese with allergies or even cutting out any foods... she was still breastfeeding and slurping down Starbucks cold foam or whatever they are called left and right. In any case my original comment has been made into a bigger thing than it needed to be. This also isn’t the first time someone has made a comment about her just going straight for the most expensive formula. someone said the same thing with Adeline. I also plan to go straight for the same formula I used with my daughter but if she was on a special formula I wouldn’t go straight for that first... that’s just me and if that bothers anyone then I think it’s some kind of unresolved personal issues or guilt? Idk

She always thinks the girls have a milk protein allergy, just gives her something to complain about on stories when more than likely its something she eats while bf. But aaryn actually believed this would cause stand still traffic so I'm not surprised she would get 3 cans of Formula.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Salamisammich wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:21 am
skippy1931 wrote:that is ridiculous if it worked for skylar and she can why can't she? some of these comments are just pathetic no I'm not a stan or a lover but who cares what she buys or what they drink. My daughter was on it after a year trying to get a diagnosis and yes I did the same with my son I wasn't going thru that. there isn't a formula shortage now and most can get that with a script from the dr the rest do like we did and pay for it. Same with she mixes breast milk and formula to wean from breast feeding something every other mother has done. You really think she buys it because its pretty and purple or because it feeds her shopping addiction?
Oh did I hit a nerve? So you just bought your son hypoallergenic formula not knowing if he needed it? Image btw I’m on a formula feeding support group page and there are countless pictures of empty shelves and these women are moving to generic or whatever else they can get close to their babies formula type. I was also at Costco and saw a woman with an entire cart full of formula... some areas you can’t find wipes, diapers, toilet paper, water and you think formula isn’t gonna be hard to find soon? Also you can’t get a script for formula unless there’s a medical need! My daughter was on similac pro advance we weren’t getting no script honey! So go suck a huge fart Image

dont flatter yourself you didn't touch any nerve your not worth it as usual such an adult response go suck a huge fart so grown up and stop being so jealous bless your heart
ThisIsMyNameYouRead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ThisIsMyNameYouRead »

Oh dear.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper