Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Unread post by vandelynn »

I hope the Netflix documentary (Un)Well blows their YL pyramid scheme wide freaking open!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

skiingmama1 wrote:Did anyone else here watch the Netflix documentary episode UnWell about Young Living and what a shady MLM it is... their founder wasn’t even a doctor but was performing surgery on people and putting IV’s info people with essential oils... also there’s a huge class action suit currently going on against YL. Wonder if AAryn was seen this Image
I’m watching this right now I’m very skeptical dude what if these essentials oils are bad for you big fat nope for me.... essential oils is a scam.. ok show me someone who has cancer and essential oils cure there cancer ImageImageImageall be here waiting.

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

skiingmama1 wrote:Did anyone else here watch the Netflix documentary episode UnWell about Young Living and what a shady MLM it is... their founder wasn’t even a doctor but was performing surgery on people and putting IV’s info people with essential oils... also there’s a huge class action suit currently going on against YL. Wonder if AAryn was seen this Image

I’m watching this right now I’m very skeptical dude what if these essentials oils are bad for you big fat nope for me.... essential oils is a scam.. ok show me someone who m BBC has cancer and essential oils cure there cancer ImageImageImageall be here waiting.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

If you haven’t watched (Un)Well go ahead and check it out. It really calls out what a scam YL really is. Apparently there was a Class Action lawsuit. A woman spent $4,700 on essential oils to meet her PV requirement and only made $385 from her down line. A ton of influencers are using their platform to rip off so many of their followers while they get rich and the followers lose thousands of dollars. I feel bad for them but at the same time I don’t bc why would someone not research a company before signing up for it.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

She needs to get Reese’s eyes checked.

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:She needs to get Reese’s eyes checked.

Um, why,

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Finally watched the Disney vlog. I skipped most of it. I feel like it was just them eating, drinking, and buying Mickey Mouse ears. Nothing like paying for your friends aka nanny assistants lol. She shelled out some serious $$$$$$. I don’t understand why she didn’t leave Reese home. She seems to be a good baby but she lived in a stroller that entire trip.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She has deleted so many vlogs. She’s trying to slowly delete herself from the internet unless it’s to sell oils. I really think all this Disney stuff is her trying to get Disney to “sponsor” her future trips in return for videos.
And since when has she had 2 assistants? I thought she only had Kenzie but she was helping with the girls and there was another assistant filming.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:53 am She has deleted so many vlogs. She’s trying to slowly delete herself from the internet unless it’s to sell oils. I really think all this Disney stuff is her trying to get Disney to “sponsor” her future trips in return for videos.
And since when has she had 2 assistants? I thought she only had Kenzie but she was helping with the girls and there was another assistant filming.
She calls her nanny her assistant (I wonder if that's tax related). So one helps with the girls and one films her,
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

She put “Disney expert” in her IG bio 🤔
rxqueen01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rxqueen01 »

WatchinTheWreck wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:51 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:32 pm
Megs1988 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:25 pm

I haven’t been around hardly any over the past few months. So she’s finally losing sponsors? Did she do anything in particular or did they finally realize she wasn’t relatable to the average mother/housewife?
If you look in the other thread people were contacting sponsors because she didn't talk about BLM they did this last year as well (remember Susan).
People are seriously contacting her sponsors? Sorry, not sorry, but how pathetic. Newsflash...you can support black people but not the BLM organization, same as you can support white people and not the KKK. Maybe look in the mirror before you start casting stones.
I am very troubled by liking BLM to the KKK. BLM is not saying black people are superior, they are clearly saying that black people are not inferior, which is how it seems that many of them have been treated. The KKK is a hate organization where they would run down and kill non-white races. That is pretty different to me.

Also, sponsors have the right to know who they are getting into bed with, then they can decide if they care or not. Aaryn had been openly racist in the past. She is either not anymore or hiding it better. Without mentioning injustice in t one post, we all refer back to her past. It is such an easy thing to just call out injustice, it costs nothing and it's morally right. Seems shady that she is absent from any sort of conversation.
<3 :peace_symbol:
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

I am so befuddled by Reese's hair situation, hahaha
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She bought Tara a $900 ring for her birthday.
psychmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by psychmom »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:25 pm She bought Tara a $900 ring for her birthday.
I think the ring in Tara's pictures is the $165 version. It doesn't look like the platinum version on the website. Still a very extravagant gift, especially for a friend. True Aaryn style.

$165 version
https://www.davidyurman.com/products/wo ... 00%20SSZZZ

$900 version
https://www.davidyurman.com/products/wo ... 01%20PLZZZ
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Good eye! I think you’re probably right.
psychmom wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:59 pm
Adhbrh91 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:25 pm She bought Tara a $900 ring for her birthday.
I think the ring in Tara's pictures is the $165 version. It doesn't look like the platinum version on the website. Still a very extravagant gift, especially for a friend. True Aaryn style.

$165 version
https://www.davidyurman.com/products/wo ... 00%20SSZZZ

$900 version
https://www.davidyurman.com/products/wo ... 01%20PLZZZ
samanthalr1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by samanthalr1991 »

DariaSnark wrote:
I’m sure she has either told herself it’s ok because it has nothing to do with her, or her fellow YL cult members have told her it’s all lies. She seems to be heading down conspiracy lane in other areas, so I think she could easily be convinced that the YL complaints are fake news.
I think you are giving her too much credit, I don’t think she tells herself it’s ok and I don’t think she has conspiracy theories, I think she knows she can make money and that’s the extent of her thought process

samanthalr1991
Talker
Talker

She shared a story of someone named Brittany Lynn Bree pushing Reese in what looks like an airport, does anyone know who she is. I’ve never heard of her

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

samanthalr1991 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:32 pm She shared a story of someone named Brittany Lynn Bree pushing Reese in what looks like an airport, does anyone know who she is. I’ve never heard of her

I think she was a follower, another Disney fan with 3 girls and saw them in the airport. She is a bartender at a strip club (not judging. I only say that because I thought it might've been the other assistant at first).
mamale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamale »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
samanthalr1991 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:32 pm She shared a story of someone named Brittany Lynn Bree pushing Reese in what looks like an airport, does anyone know who she is. I’ve never heard of her

I think she was a follower, another Disney fan with 3 girls and saw them in the airport. She is a bartender at a strip club (not judging. I only say that because I thought it might've been the other assistant at first).
The girl constantly photoshops herself into Aaryn’s photos. It’s a running “joke” between them. BLB is trash and has her own thread on here. Deadbeat mom left her 3 girls and barely sees them.

samanthalr1991
Talker
Talker

MiloandMax1 wrote:

Ok. I wondered if she was the assistant as well but she didn’t strike me as the assistant type

Return to “Aaryn Williams”