Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

rxqueen01
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Unread post by rxqueen01 »

WatchinTheWreck wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:51 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:32 pm
Megs1988 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:25 pm

I haven’t been around hardly any over the past few months. So she’s finally losing sponsors? Did she do anything in particular or did they finally realize she wasn’t relatable to the average mother/housewife?
If you look in the other thread people were contacting sponsors because she didn't talk about BLM they did this last year as well (remember Susan).
People are seriously contacting her sponsors? Sorry, not sorry, but how pathetic. Newsflash...you can support black people but not the BLM organization, same as you can support white people and not the KKK. Maybe look in the mirror before you start casting stones.
I am very troubled by liking BLM to the KKK. BLM is not saying black people are superior, they are clearly saying that black people are not inferior, which is how it seems that many of them have been treated. The KKK is a hate organization where they would run down and kill non-white races. That is pretty different to me.

Also, sponsors have the right to know who they are getting into bed with, then they can decide if they care or not. Aaryn had been openly racist in the past. She is either not anymore or hiding it better. Without mentioning injustice in t one post, we all refer back to her past. It is such an easy thing to just call out injustice, it costs nothing and it's morally right. Seems shady that she is absent from any sort of conversation.
<3 :peace_symbol:
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Airhead Williams: No BLM for this Bitch, She's Just Shilling, Gotta Look Rich! | Part 45

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

I am so befuddled by Reese's hair situation, hahaha
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She bought Tara a $900 ring for her birthday.
psychmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by psychmom »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:25 pm She bought Tara a $900 ring for her birthday.
I think the ring in Tara's pictures is the $165 version. It doesn't look like the platinum version on the website. Still a very extravagant gift, especially for a friend. True Aaryn style.

$165 version
https://www.davidyurman.com/products/wo ... 00%20SSZZZ

$900 version
https://www.davidyurman.com/products/wo ... 01%20PLZZZ
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Good eye! I think you’re probably right.
psychmom wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:59 pm
Adhbrh91 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:25 pm She bought Tara a $900 ring for her birthday.
I think the ring in Tara's pictures is the $165 version. It doesn't look like the platinum version on the website. Still a very extravagant gift, especially for a friend. True Aaryn style.

$165 version
https://www.davidyurman.com/products/wo ... 00%20SSZZZ

$900 version
https://www.davidyurman.com/products/wo ... 01%20PLZZZ
samanthalr1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by samanthalr1991 »

DariaSnark wrote:
skiingmama1 wrote:Did anyone else here watch the Netflix documentary episode UnWell about Young Living and what a shady MLM it is... their founder wasn’t even a doctor but was performing surgery on people and putting IV’s info people with essential oils... also there’s a huge class action suit currently going on against YL. Wonder if AAryn was seen this Image
I’m sure she has either told herself it’s ok because it has nothing to do with her, or her fellow YL cult members have told her it’s all lies. She seems to be heading down conspiracy lane in other areas, so I think she could easily be convinced that the YL complaints are fake news.
I think you are giving her too much credit, I don’t think she tells herself it’s ok and I don’t think she has conspiracy theories, I think she knows she can make money and that’s the extent of her thought process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
samanthalr1991
Talker
Talker

She shared a story of someone named Brittany Lynn Bree pushing Reese in what looks like an airport, does anyone know who she is. I’ve never heard of her

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

samanthalr1991 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:32 pm She shared a story of someone named Brittany Lynn Bree pushing Reese in what looks like an airport, does anyone know who she is. I’ve never heard of her

I think she was a follower, another Disney fan with 3 girls and saw them in the airport. She is a bartender at a strip club (not judging. I only say that because I thought it might've been the other assistant at first).
mamale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamale »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
samanthalr1991 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:32 pm She shared a story of someone named Brittany Lynn Bree pushing Reese in what looks like an airport, does anyone know who she is. I’ve never heard of her

I think she was a follower, another Disney fan with 3 girls and saw them in the airport. She is a bartender at a strip club (not judging. I only say that because I thought it might've been the other assistant at first).
The girl constantly photoshops herself into Aaryn’s photos. It’s a running “joke” between them. BLB is trash and has her own thread on here. Deadbeat mom left her 3 girls and barely sees them.

samanthalr1991
Talker
Talker

MiloandMax1 wrote:

Ok. I wondered if she was the assistant as well but she didn’t strike me as the assistant type

samanthalr1991
Talker
Talker

mamale wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:

The girl constantly photoshops herself into Aaryn’s photos. It’s a running “joke” between them. BLB is trash and has her own thread on here. Deadbeat mom left her 3 girls and barely sees them.

Ohhh ok! I’ve read about her here on Aaryns thread before but had never seen her. Thanks for the info

Tanlines
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Tanlines »

My friend is convinced she hooked up with Nicks identical twin last summer in Austin at the domain. She said she was at a bar and this guy who was there looked like a work thing, had on cowboy boots, jeans and a dark colored work shirt. They were standing directly next to each other and he started teasing her about her cowboy boots and how there are much better places to get boots in Austin, she told him she is visiting from Nashville and he apparently turned up the teasing for the duration of the conversation after telling him she’s from Nashville. Apparently This Nick lookalike thinks Texas is the greatest place on earth.. she gave me pretty explicit details on his dick situation and now I just can’t watch videos with Nick in them thinking I know what his dick looks like.
I know the odds are very slim this person was actually Nick, I just think the thought of 2 of them running around Austin is more that anyone can bare... I think I’m more annoyed by him than Aaryn. I don’t understand why he has such a fan club on this board.

If it was Nick, she said he has a very nice sized dick and he is nicely groomed down there and loves blowjobs. So ladies who think Nick is good looking.. he has a clone so head over to the domain in Austin and maybe you can find him.
Ambeezy_5150
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ambeezy_5150 »

Tanlines wrote:My friend is convinced she hooked up with Nicks identical twin last summer in Austin at the domain. She said she was at a bar and this guy who was there looked like a work thing, had on cowboy boots, jeans and a dark colored work shirt. They were standing directly next to each other and he started teasing her about her cowboy boots and how there are much better places to get boots in Austin, she told him she is visiting from Nashville and he apparently turned up the teasing for the duration of the conversation after telling him she’s from Nashville. Apparently This Nick lookalike thinks Texas is the greatest place on earth.. she gave me pretty explicit details on his dick situation and now I just can’t watch videos with Nick in them thinking I know what his dick looks like.
I know the odds are very slim this person was actually Nick, I just think the thought of 2 of them running around Austin is more that anyone can bare... I think I’m more annoyed by him than Aaryn. I don’t understand why he has such a fan club on this board.

If it was Nick, she said he has a very nice sized dick and he is nicely groomed down there and loves blowjobs. So ladies who think Nick is good looking.. he has a clone so head over to the domain in Austin and maybe you can find him.
I do not see anything attractive about that musty, dumpy, likely racist man. Image

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Nick's Dad Tom is visiting, along with Nick's sister Kaylee. It's been forever since they've seen them. Not sure if Nick's mom is there, not in stories......

Don't you just wonder how Papa Williams really feels about not only that shit hole of a house they stupidly bought but about his darling DIL?

I'm sure they just love it when Airhead is constantly ragging on Nick, posting embarrassing things in regard to him, and whoring out their grandchildren. What a peach she is!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:05 pm Nick's Dad Tom is visiting, along with Nick's sister Kaylee. It's been forever since they've seen them. Not sure if Nick's mom is there, not in stories......

Don't you just wonder how Papa Williams really feels about not only that shit hole of a house they stupidly bought but about his darling DIL?

I'm sure they just love it when Airhead is constantly ragging on Nick, posting embarrassing things in regard to him, and whoring out their grandchildren. What a peach she is!
Nicks other sister is there as well, with her kids so I bet grandma came to but she doesn't like being on camera,
mintcupcake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mintcupcake »

What is with the massive inflatable obstacle course thing in her backyard? Isn't that a little much for tiny preschoolers and toddlers?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

mintcupcake wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:28 am What is with the massive inflatable obstacle course thing in her backyard? Isn't that a little much for tiny preschoolers and toddlers?
We had one like this for a party and it has 2 sections (so smaller kids can go down a smaller slide). But I think its more for the adults that are there or adults taking them down the big slides.
NMiller2017
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NMiller2017 »

Well while Aryan's "brand" is on hold due to Covid, T-Man has gone and started an online clothing boutique :lol: :lol: :lol:
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

NMiller2017 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:15 pm Well while Aryan's "brand" is on hold due to Covid, T-Man has gone and started an online clothing boutique :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats all Tara knows to do is copy. But isn't she just selling clothing? Wasn't aaryn supposedly helping design? She even has a trademark I think.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
NMiller2017 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:15 pm Well while Aryan's "brand" is on hold due to Covid, T-Man has gone and started an online clothing boutique :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats all Tara knows to do is copy. But isn't she just selling clothing? Wasn't aaryn supposedly helping design? She even has a trademark I think.
Yep. I bet she will be dropshipping from China.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”