Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Qte715 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:34 pm
missiontan wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:05 pm Let's be honest, what kind of business does Aaryn have? She barely posts YouTube videos, she's not posting any good content on Instagram, and she seemingly does nothing but gallivant around while her kids are being tended by the nannies. I'ts infuriating that a woman who clearly doesn't have an actual business, like really any kind of business other than just existing can get a PPP loan.
Her job is scamming her followers into buying her YL oils, as long as those sheep keep buying her oils she will be set for life. I know there is alot of issues with the actual company of YL but I don't think anything will ever develop into anything serious enough to close it down. I know there is really sad history with the owner of the company drowning his baby when his wife gave birth in bath tub, but even that doesn't stop people from making him a very wealthy man. So until the wanna be Aaryn copycats stop buying her oils, she will continue to live high on the hog and flaunt her I am richer than you attitude.
I think pyramid schemes as a *whole* will have to be brought down for YL to really become a joke
I hope I can see that in my lifetime, but I won't hold my breath
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

HollysMomma wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:52 pm Think of the memories that Aaryn and Nick missed out on with the girls since it rarely snows like this in TX. This is such a historic storm I am sure it would have been something that they could've talked about for years. Instead the girls will only know that their parents were stuck in Vegas for days without them! Nope, instead its memories made with the nanny lol
I thought this same thing! "Mommy, Daddy! Remember the Snow Storm of 2021?? Oh yah, I forgot you were stranded in Vegas" 🙄
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey ladies!! It’s time for a new thread!! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” by tomorrow evening, will be selected!

💛💛💛💛
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Aaryn Williams: SkiPPPing town during lockdown
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

The four of them thought they were so high and mighty with their mouths open. No they are the laughing stocks of utube. Great parents there.

Sent from my 5062W using Tapatalk

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Stranded in Vegas while the kids are at home.

noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

One more thing about Aaryns PPP, like it was stated on the last page, she no longer really does YT as a “job” her “job” now is YL and that was booming during the pandemic... she even posted photos of her and Tara ranking UP over the summer.... now THAT leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

I bet you anything that Aaryn and Nicky boy are fighting.

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

begenos1 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:28 am Since it's almost time for a new thread here's my thread suggestion.

Aaryn PPP Williams: Pitiful & Pathetic Part time mom to 3

My thread suggestion.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by begenos1 »

noahsmom13 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:33 am One more thing about Aaryns PPP, like it was stated on the last page, she no longer really does YT as a “job” her “job” now is YL and that was booming during the pandemic... she even posted photos of her and Tara ranking UP over the summer.... now THAT leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Yep. Pretty sure she’s going to use the low views / lower YT revenue compared to prior years when she files for loan forgiveness.
babyshark
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babyshark »

FrigidBitch wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:22 am Aaryn Williams: SkiPPPing town during lockdown
Building on that, my thread title suggestion is “Aaryn Williams: SkiPPPing town during a state of emergency, don’t worry the kids are with the nannies”
Stassia88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stassia88 »

Aaryn Williams : PPParenting Partime while the nannies freeze on her dime
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Are the planes flying today?

Stassia88
Amateur
Amateur

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:05 am Are the planes flying today?

There is an ice storm ongoing in Austin through tomorrow. So no. They can't even drive. Literally stranded. Hope Nicky brought his work computer, can't imagine the partners are too pleased with this charade either.
babyshark
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babyshark »

Aaryn Williams: SkiPPPing town, she’s a clown, lying about her power being down.
Katy90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Katy90 »

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:38 am I bet you anything that Aaryn and Nicky boy are fighting.

I bet so. Especially if there were talks of not going before and Aaryn threw a fit about going.
Stassia88
Amateur
Amateur

Katy90 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:39 am
elvisandrocky49 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:38 am I bet you anything that Aaryn and Nicky boy are fighting.

I bet so. Especially if there were talks of not going before and Aaryn threw a fit about going.
Those two are having a blow out, no doubt about it. Wonder if there were talks of driving home and that was shot down, now that is a non option al together. Plus he is missing a week of work.
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

I hope her nannies quit. I’m sure she’ll throw more money and they stay but one can dream. Cmon Aaryn tell us again that “everything’s FiNeEeE 😘” even if (and I hope they do for the kids sake) have plenty of supplies etc, she abandoned her children KNOWING about this!!! I can’t get over Amanda noting their power was out then still going. Do they not report snowstorms on Aaryns Qanon news?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

@influencerstruth is doing story after story about so many people travelling during the pandemic, everyone should send her Aaryns info.
MyTwoCentsOkay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MyTwoCentsOkay »

If anything AW owes her nannies a big bonus & at least a week or two vacay too. Literally all the girls have in Texas are those two nannies, because her closest family is on her dad side hours away which I'm sure the girls barely know. If these nannies just walked off the job who would be there to rescue the girls, all I can think of is Vicky. That's an extreme amount of trust the Williams are placing on these young ladies. All her money is useless, because there's no going against Mother Nature, you can't pay your way out of that situation.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”