Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Stassia88
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by Stassia88 »

these nannies have homes of their own. i honestly cant imagine the level of anger they have not being able to leave check up on their own homes or loved ones.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Her saying so many people were so sweet to reach out and see if they were ok and if they had lost power or water, was her actually saying so many people messaged her about what an idiot and shit mom she is, and that was her way of trying to do some damage control. As of now flights are supposed for resume starting at 1 today so we’ll she’s if they find a window to make it in before the next round of ice/snow hits us.
Mimis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mimis »

Here’s why I have an issue with Aaryn, and most other YouTube moms- they say they want to be transparent, showing us a DITL and sharing a glimpse of their personal life to their fans..whether be by bragging about their travels, their purchases and endless hauls, or how aesthetically pleasing and coordinated they are with their clothing and home decor, but how often do you ever see them admit fault or guilt? How can you keep it real when you’re not real yourself. Just think how humbling it would be to see Aaryn go on IG and say” We are still stranded in Vegas and have not been able to travel home. We are really fortunate to have nannies who are taking such good care of our children while we’re away. We miss our children very much and feel terrible that we cannot be with them during this ordeal. We wish we could be home with our children to comfort them and make them feel safe. Looking back now we regret our decision to travel to Vegas during this historic storm. Thank you to all who reached out with your concerns. We will keep you updated once our travel plans change.”
I would have so much respect for her if she admitted that she made a mistake and wished she was home with her children. The phoniness of these YouTube moms, and their determination to always appear perfect is why I don’t like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Stassia88 wrote:
Katy90 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:39 am
elvisandrocky49 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:38 am I bet you anything that Aaryn and Nicky boy are fighting.

Sent from my 5062W using Tapatalk
I bet so. Especially if there were talks of not going before and Aaryn threw a fit about going.
Those two are having a blow out, no doubt about it. Wonder if there were talks of driving home and that was shot down, now that is a non option al together. Plus he is missing a week of work.
Rutrow. What a messsss.

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Mimis wrote:Here’s why I have an issue with Aaryn, and most other YouTube moms- they say they want to be transparent, showing us a DITL and sharing a glimpse of their personal life to their fans..whether be by bragging about their travels, their purchases and endless hauls, or how aesthetically pleasing and coordinated they are with their clothing and home decor, but how often do you ever see them admit fault or guilt? How can you keep it real when you’re not real yourself. Just think how humbling it would be to see Aaryn go on IG and say” We are still stranded in Vegas and have not been able to travel home. We are really fortunate to have nannies who are taking such good care of our children while we’re away. We miss our children very much and feel terrible that we cannot be with them during this ordeal. We wish we could be home with our children to comfort them and make them feel safe. Looking back now we regret our decision to travel to Vegas during this historic storm. Thank you to all who reached out with your concerns. We will keep you updated once our travel plans change.”
I would have so much respect for her if she admitted that she made a mistake and wished she was home with her children. The phoniness of these YouTube moms, and their determination to always appear perfect is why I don’t like them.

Entitlement

MyTwoCentsOkay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MyTwoCentsOkay »

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:05 am Are the planes flying today?
Per Austin airport 3 of the 4 flights in from Vegas today have been cancelled. The last flight is scheduled for this evening, I'm sure that too will end up being cancelled at this rate.
Stassia88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stassia88 »

They aren't on well water right? The city of Elgin's power was out at the water treatment plant.
JMinnie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JMinnie »

I mean at this point, some type of anxiety has to kick in from either her or Amanda. I don't care if you're stuck at the beach or the most desirable place, the feeling of wanting to come home when you can't is the WORST feeling, especially if you don't have your kids with you.
kermite
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kermite »

It'll be interesting to see if they have 4 spots on the flights. I'm sure a lot of people are trying to get out of Vegas.
kermite
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kermite »

Looks like one of the only flights out of Vegas just got cancelled. Stuck in vegas still.... wow
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

They are calling this s mini mass casualty in Texas. As the saying goes be careful what you wish for. Aaryn stated how she loves to travel. Bet she wishes she was home now. I can't get over how stupid those four people are. Guess they don't watch the news.

ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

If she leaves her kids to go on a trip anytime in the next 6 months, I swear to god ....
oneanddone

Unread post by oneanddone »

Stranded in Vegas while PPP pays the Wages
Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

Aaryn Williams - Kids in Texas, Nannies paid dimes while Aaryn flies

nebralaska
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nebralaska »

Katy90 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:39 am
elvisandrocky49 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:38 am I bet you anything that Aaryn and Nicky boy are fighting.

I bet so. Especially if there were talks of not going before and Aaryn threw a fit about going.
Ohhhhhhh, I didn't know that! Who were the talks between, Aaryn & Nick, wives vs husbands; what were the arguments against going? I wasn't aware there was a big storm predicted but I don't think it would have stuck out to me had she passively mentioned it on IG, I live in NJ & winter storms are normal.
nebralaska
Amateur
Amateur

What were the original plans for this trip; when did they leave & when were they supposed to return? Who are Amanda's girls staying with or being watched by; for some reason I thought Amanda's girls were staying at Aaryn's with the two nannies?
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Ehhh you girls real housewives of New Jersey premieres tonight so excited these are the true divas.

noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

Soo many people on tiktok from texas posting absolute devastation from this storm, houses falling apart, flooding, people are traumatized right now. And Aaryn is completely silent. I feel as if I am more concerned for her children’s well-being right now than she normally is... This is so sad. I had a small shred of respect for her after her MC and with her showing the girls less online but this... unreal.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Their silence is deafening.
nebralaska
Amateur
Amateur

mssqueen233 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:22 pm Ehhh you girls real housewives of New Jersey premieres tonight so excited these are the true divas.ImageImage

hell yeah, and I can't wait!! this franchise is especially close to my heart since I live & grew up in the same part of the state that all the 'ladies' do and have overlapping friends, family etc.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”