Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

TITLE CREDIT: earpsmom

PREVIOUS: viewtopic.php?p=1681594#p1681594
Ambeezy_5150
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by Ambeezy_5150 »

Ok so I’m super confused about the no more babies thing with her. If she really is “done” having kids then why not have Nick get a vasectomy, or get on some type of birth control? How do you decide to have no more kids and then get pregnant again in less than a year? It just doesn’t make sense. I also think that if she was truly done she would have scheduled her “mommy make over” with lightening speed! I don’t believe for a second that she’s done having kids. I’d bet money she will have one more and be pregnant again within a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Re: Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by classysnarky »

What do you call people who use “natural family planning”? Mom and dad. NFP is totally fine, I’m doing it now too (breastfeeding and no cycle yet) but you should be prepared for another baby. So Aaryn def didn’t mean she’s really done if she’s NFP lol
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hyacinth »

The way that I see it is that at least she isn't trying to deceive people - she's pretty open about having help and the two assistants. People like Jordan Page are much worse because they are deceitful - pretending to be frugal while hoarding thousands of dollars worth of food & buying an over the top mansion worth several million dollars is a con.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

I am not huge Aaryn fan by any means and agree she is shit for her awful comments on BB however I do get the vibe she is attempting to sway away from her content being centered around her children. There is a lot of backlash on these family vloggers lately especially now that The dad challenge podcast has started to uncover the disgusting analytics on these channels. Aaryn has said she wants to make her content less focused about the kids, which I appreciate, if these people wanna show the kids in some instance but not share every waking special family moment I’m happier and it’s a step in the right direction. I could very well be giving her more credit since she did just return to the tube so who knows maybe it will return to content full of pandering to pedos. I also haven’t seen the newest couple videos lol so I may be way off.
Ambeezy_5150
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ambeezy_5150 »

Justheretogossip wrote:I am not huge Aaryn fan by any means and agree she is shit for her awful comments on BB however I do get the vibe she is attempting to sway away from her content being centered around her children. There is a lot of backlash on these family vloggers lately especially now that The dad challenge podcast has started to uncover the disgusting analytics on these channels. Aaryn has said she wants to make her content less focused about the kids, which I appreciate, if these people wanna show the kids in some instance but not share every waking special family moment I’m happier and it’s a step in the right direction. I could very well be giving her more credit since she did just return to the tube so who knows maybe it will return to content full of pandering to pedos. I also haven’t seen the newest couple videos lol so I may be way off.
That sounds real nice and all but her content since she’s returned to YouTube has all included her kids. Including a birthday party vlog centered around Adeline. Putting lipstick on a pig comes to mind here. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5Harrington
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 5Harrington »

WTF is up with her eyelashes???
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I think what she meant about not centered around the kids was DITL stuff. Aaryn was one of the first even before YT took comments away that mentioned kids in bathing suits, remember her buying the board shorts for the girls so when she was filming they'd have them on? When she first bought those and said that I thought yeah that's just an excuse to have bought more shorts. This was before Reese was even born and comments were turned off on channels. Then when comments were turned off I wondered if maybe vloggers did get a heads up because of what Aaryn had said.
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

5Harrington wrote:WTF is up with her eyelashes???
Her whole face for that matter?! She had something done. Can't put my finger on it, but it doesn't look right.

My husband hates when people get work done and can usually call out what someone had done. I showed him a clip of Aaryn and asked him what he thought she did. He said she just looks like an older woman trying to look young.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

She just got the lip fill and always looks worse for a month or two after having them done.
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DariaSnark »

girlandboymom wrote:
5Harrington wrote:WTF is up with her eyelashes???
Her whole face for that matter?! She had something done. Can't put my finger on it, but it doesn't look right.

My husband hates when people get work done and can usually call out what someone had done. I showed him a clip of Aaryn and asked him what he thought she did. He said she just looks like an older woman trying to look young.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
I think it’s mostly the IG filters she uses that make her look weird, although she definitely looks different now than she did on BB. I honestly thought she must have had some kind of work done between the time she was on the show and the time she started her YT channel because she didn’t even look like the same woman to me.

Those lashes though... Either the person who did her lash extensions isn’t very good at their job, or she just doesn’t know how to properly care for and brush/comb them out. I’ve seen people with extensions whose lashes look amazing and she’s definitely not one of them.
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

classysnarky wrote:What do you call people who use “natural family planning”? Mom and dad. NFP is totally fine, I’m doing it now too (breastfeeding and no cycle yet) but you should be prepared for another baby. So Aaryn def didn’t mean she’s really done if she’s NFP lol
Some people really are dumb enough to believe they won’t ever get pregnant as long as they’re being “careful”. The fact that she and Nick were actually surprised by this pregnancy tells me they fall into that category. Obviously his pull out game ain’t strong enough and she’s a lot more fertile than she realized. Image

Looks like it’s time for Nicky to get snipped if she’s serious about being done and doesn’t want to use BC.
5Harrington
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 5Harrington »

Josie Wittman's husband won't stay with her long. He didn't leave his first wife because he wanted 4 more kids. As soon as Josie gets 10 years older, he'll leaver her for another 20 some year old. He's a son of a bitch from the sound of it, and his first wife deserves so much better. She gorgeous and looks like a huge sweetheart from her FB page. I hope her kids want nothing to do with their jerk of a father.
TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

Amanda posted on her ig stories a pic of Aaryn drinking. Besides the fact she has to drive her kids home, pretty sure her pills and alcohol are not a good combo.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

No masks visiting with Amanda and her kids..... They might as well just have all the children lick each other's faces, so ignorant!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

TrollNationBarbie wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:16 pm Amanda posted on her ig stories a pic of Aaryn drinking. Besides the fact she has to drive her kids home, pretty sure her pills and alcohol are not a good combo.
She posted its a sleepover so she isn't driving. I hope she forgot her medicine or doesn't take it tonight since she is drinking (I think she said she takes it in the evenings).
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

earpsmom wrote:Coming from someone that's had lash extensions in the past: her lash extensions are normal.
When you first get them done, they're incredibly full. As your natural lashes grow, you'll lose the lash extensions and it'll look very patchy.

I had 2 sets of lash extensions and couldn't stand them anymore. I let them all grow and fall out naturally. If you're considering getting these done, consider this as your warning. My lashes were completely gone once all the extensions grew out. The few that were left were like a half centimeter long. I watched countless YouTube videos and bought a few products to grow them back and keep them strong. They recommend you stay away from mascara during that process. It was a nightmare and it felt like it took FOREVER to grow them back! Never again.
I’ve seen a number of people with lash extensions and I’ve never seen any that look like hers. With some you wouldn’t even know they had extensions if they hadn’t said anything; it just looks like they have long, full natural lashes. Half the time Aaryn’s lashes look clumpy and like they’re going in different directions.
JMinnie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JMinnie »

Aaryn is posting photos and commenting how stunning Amanda's house is (which it is gorgeous!) and commenting on the details and little girl's room that is beautiful...all I envision is Tara frantically taking notes for her "new build"....just wait til April and her rooms/interior design will be a combo of not only Vanessa's house but now Amanda's as well LOL!
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

Sl04n did a livestream opening letters and gifts he received in his PO box for his birthday. He pulled out a card from Erin/(Aaryn?) And he mentioned how taped the envelope was and asked "is this full of secrets Erin/aaryn? If so, I promise I'll keep your secrets."

Could it be?! Is our girl paying off this up & coming tea channel? We know Aaryn is big about birthdays and would be the type to mail Sl04n a birthday card along with maybe a lil private venmo???? Tell me if I am crazy?
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

greymatter wrote:Sl04n did a livestream opening letters and gifts he received in his PO box for his birthday. He pulled out a card from Erin/(Aaryn?) And he mentioned how taped the envelope was and asked "is this full of secrets Erin/aaryn? If so, I promise I'll keep your secrets."

Could it be?! Is our girl paying off this up & coming tea channel? We know Aaryn is big about birthdays and would be the type to mail Sl04n a birthday card along with maybe a lil private venmo???? Tell me if I am crazy?
That whack job Kassi (Brittani Boren Leach's brother's girlfriend), sent Sloan a gift card and money via PayPal and he made the video about her anyway ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”