Aaryn Williams

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:Giving in to every one of Skyla's fits or wining won't solve anything. I'm not saying discipline cause yes, she is young but I don't think that kid has ever heard the word "no". I remember a snap awhile back where Skyla started crying because Aaryn was putting her wallet away and Skyla wanted to play with it. Well...guess what, Aaryn put it on the floor for her and gave in and could have simply given her a toy more suitable for her age instead.

Feeding her lunch and putting Keeping up with the kardashians is hardly a stimulating activity for Skyla. Why not sit with her and work on words or looking at a book.
Yeah, I guess you’re right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

I actually think that 1 family pic the photographer was able to get is really cute. However, it really proves how much of a twin Skyla is to her Father. His smile looks just like Skyla's in that pic.
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:I actually think that 1 family pic the photographer was able to get is really cute. However, it really proves how much of a twin Skyla is to her Father. His smile looks just like Skyla's in that pic.
Dont let aaryn catch you saying that or she’ll tell you thats SOO RUDE.
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

Oh man, this "woe is me" whiny crap on her Instagram story... what an idiot.

This is what you get when you put your life online for everyone to see. People will judge EVERY move you make.

It's unfair to subject your babies to this criticism.

Not trying to sound like a nutcase, but I don't post any photos of our baby online. He's too young to consent to a digital footprint. Once it's online, it's there forever.

As a 23 year old college grad looking for a job, would I want my entire childhood archived online somewhere because my mom was selfish and wanted views? HELL NO!

She needs to think of someone other than herself for once.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

I'm obsessed with my dog, so the clip of Nick cuddling and comforting Zel on the couch made me tear up.

Hope Zel's surgery goes well today. I'd be a mess, even if it's pretty minor. She's an older dog (for a Great Dane).

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think she's going to lose fans with all of the "Swipe up for links". It's all day, every day now.

Joanna234

anxietyqueen wrote:I think she's going to lose fans with all of the "Swipe up for links". It's all day, every day now.

It's really getting ridiculous now. Every IG, snapchat, YT thing is getting bombarded with all these affiliated links, products, and a bunch of other nonsense.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

We need a new thread now!!

Name suggestions?

Aaryn Williams and the tales of Cryla
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

d4865 wrote:We need a new thread now!!

Name suggestions?

Aaryn Williams and the tales of Cryla
the cryla never stops
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

AarynWilliamsSwipeUp
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:AarynWilliamsSwipeUp
Hahahaha this one!

Joanna234

As we all expected, Aaryn bought a huge haul for Adeline instead of using all the extra products she bought for Skyla. She could probably open up a warehouse at her place by the time she’s done being knocked up.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

AAryn's latest video is nothing more than 29 minutes of continuous bragging about her expensive nonsense baby items. The amount of stuff she has and her superior attitude is actually repulsive.

ALSO...her eyes don't blink at the same time and it makes me so freeeeking mad. lol Just blink like a normal person.
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Aaryn should get her own message board(whatever). Like the other Annoying moms here. Haha.
Joanna234

fingusername wrote:AAryn's latest video is nothing more than 29 minutes of continuous bragging about her expensive nonsense baby items. The amount of stuff she has and her superior attitude is actually repulsive.

ALSO...her eyes don't blink at the same time and it makes me so freeeeking mad. lol Just blink like a normal person.
I have never noticed that blinking thing and now it angers me so much LOL
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

"I fell in love with this," "I wanted this print," etc... If I bought everything I "fell in love with," I'd be broke!

Baby items like these are used for such a short amount of time it's ridiculous to purchase more when you have leftovers from your first child that are a little over a year old.

I can't believe (well, maybe I can because it's Aaryn) that she just went out and bought duplicates of EVERYTHING because she wanted the new, stylish prints. No one cares about the color of your carseat cover(s) and swaddles!

On another note...

Am I the only one wondering how you're supposed to wash that "heirloom" (lol) blanket?

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Am i missing something or why (WHY???) would you want to put a little newborn on a cold, hard, plastic changing pad??? Wouldn't you want to put something soft on top so the poor baby doesn't die of shock from all that cold hitting her body? And...if you're going to put something down then you're going to have extra laundry anyway so how is that saving on work compared to the normal target kind of changing pad???

WHat the fuck is her actual way of thinking? She is so out of touch with reality she doesn't even know what she's saying anymore.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Tinabelle wrote:"I fell in love with this," "I wanted this print," etc... If I bought everything I "fell in love with," I'd be broke!

Baby items like these are used for such a short amount of time it's ridiculous to purchase more when you have leftovers from your first child that are a little over a year old.

I can't believe (well, maybe I can because it's Aaryn) that she just went out and bought duplicates of EVERYTHING because she wanted the new, stylish prints. No one cares about the color of your carseat cover(s) and swaddles!

On another note...

Am I the only one wondering how you're supposed to wash that "heirloom" (lol) blanket?

Oh hey...a pile of baby shit on this rabbit hair blankey.....I can only imagine her literally paying air fare for some specialty squirrel fur cleaning lady to come do it for her.
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Does anyone else find that hospital gown ugly? I feel like the pattern is just "too much" she's going to look ridiculous wearing a gown and robe plus a pillow case with that pattern. At least the one with Skyla was somewhat cute.

Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Stellar wrote:Does anyone else find that hospital gown ugly? I feel like the pattern is just "too much" she's going to look ridiculous wearing a gown and robe plus a pillow case with that pattern. At least the one with Skyla was somewhat cute.

Hideous.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... f65cc5.jpg[/img]

Return to “Aaryn Williams”