Aaryn Williams

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Am I the only one that thought Aaryn's snapchats were strange today? What was she even saying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I just went to see her snaps. She's definitely having a break down lol. She's so out of character. She is not going to handle two kids well.....

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Stellar wrote:I just went to see her snaps. She's definitely having a break down lol. She's so out of character. She is not going to handle two kids well.....

Just a bunch of random babbling that made no sense.

Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

I find complaining about how busy you are is the cool yt mom thing to do nowadays. And her idol Anna bare minimum mom Saccone is the queen of that so of course Aaryn will follow

After reading this thread it hit me that I literally have never seen her play with Skyla in order to stimulate her mind. Of course it's probably hard to vlog and do that but yea kind of shocking. I find even with an infant being home all day makes us both get antsy lol or I make it a point to go out at least once or for a walk especially on his whiny days. I'm sure there's indoor play spaces or even the park that she would totally benefit from

I also randomly watched her post birth vlog and omg the outfit she put poor 1 day old Skyla in. No words. Hope she packs something remotely comfy for Adeline
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

On a previous vlog, did Skyla really had a meltdown because Aaryn forbid her to touch Zel in the tummy?? What kind of kid is she going to be? Does Aaryn feel proud of her kid and her character?

I really really don't even put EFFORT into watching her hauls. So out of reality for moms that watch her. I can't even mention her sc. This woman walks around the house with a phone on her hand. She is ridiculous AF. She has serious issues, I mean really!!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

I know Skyla is still young but she can at least teach her what to do instead of saying no all the time. Like take a few minutes to teach her to pat zel on the back bc shes hurt on her tummy . Like get down and show her what to do you know? Not saying she can solv3 every meltdown but kids need to be taught/distracted
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

So Aaryn is having an anxiety attack and the doctor said she is doing too much. Aaryn doesn't even work and sits around all day or is at the mall shopping. I really have a hard time understanding what is overwhelming about her life.
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

And yes, I also saw that snap where Skyla started crying because of not being able to pet the dog. That kid will cry over anything (and that had nothing to do with ears), which is why I think it will continue after tubes.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Omg toddlers cry and have tantrums over the stupidest shit, I wouldn’t blame the poor kid/parenting on that. Look up #assholeparent . My 2 year old had a tantrum because I broke her muffin in half the other day

Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

I think the OB shoulda said you are doing too much. Too much snapchatting, shopping, wasting your life, and your time. Play with your child #micdrop
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I haven't watched her stuff today, but I will say that sometimes people prone to anxiety can't control it....speaking from experience. I can keep mine in check most of the time, but sometimes minor things can trigger major bouts of anxiety and it spirals out of control from there.

I am going through it right now due to a new, stressful job, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It's an awful feeling.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

As far as Aaryn doing too much though....L O L.

Lucyinthskyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyinthskyy »

Aaryn is doing too much keeping up with the Jones' and trying to be a trophy wife with the perfect family even though she has a bratty toddler, a husband who works too much to care about her shopping addiction and general psychoness plus, shes pregnant with another little brat she wont be able to handle. I guess it must be stressful to be such a try hard pretentious airhead. She literaly bores me so much. She is the most boring, vanilla basic bitch i have ever come across. I bet she doesnt have a single inteligent thought in her head.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

But she was sent A LOT of the stuff in her haul for free! All of the matching hospital gowns, robes and pillowcase was sent to her for free from that company. Which makes me even more annoyed. She can afford to buy that stupid shit, send it to someone who will actually appreciate it. But then they wouldn't get the free plug in her video, of course.

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Lucyinthskyy wrote:Aaryn is doing too much keeping up with the Jones' and trying to be a trophy wife with the perfect family even though she has a bratty toddler, a husband who works too much to care about her shopping addiction and general psychoness plus, shes pregnant with another little brat she wont be able to handle. I guess it must be stressful to be such a try hard pretentious airhead. She literaly bores me so much. She is the most boring, vanilla basic bitch i have ever come across. I bet she doesnt have a single inteligent thought in her head.
You've said it all Image

dfjhazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dfjhazy »

nebula wrote:
Lucyinthskyy wrote:Aaryn is doing too much keeping up with the Jones' and trying to be a trophy wife with the perfect family even though she has a bratty toddler, a husband who works too much to care about her shopping addiction and general psychoness plus, shes pregnant with another little brat she wont be able to handle. I guess it must be stressful to be such a try hard pretentious airhead. She literaly bores me so much. She is the most boring, vanilla basic bitch i have ever come across. I bet she doesnt have a single inteligent thought in her head.
You've said it all Image

100% this!! That shopping haul honestly made me sick. So much unneeded crap that she already had and could have reused. Her consumerism is mind blowing. God forbid she donate some of this stuff to a person that could actually use it. And don't hate me but Skyla annoys the shit out of me more and more with the incessant whining. That cannot be blamed on ear issues it is never ending and clearly because she is spoiled rotten. I see Cryla losing her mind when the baby arrives and is getting attention. Good luck Aaryn. Wonder if Nick will take any time off to help out.
cgrepresentative
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cgrepresentative »

Skyla is cranky because she is bored. Adults can sit and watch Tv, kids can only be entertained for so long. Skyla doesn't have a schedule. She needs to make a timetable of how her day is going to go. A routine for what is gonna be done from the time she wakes, to the time she starts bedtime. The biggest downfall for Aaryn here is she lacks consistency. She needs to instill a routine for her and stick with it. Try Montessori. Lots of ideas online. Skyla just runs around by herself while she snaps. Boring to watch so it must be boring to live that way.
cgrepresentative
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cgrepresentative »

Saw a video on Yt about her marriage. What did she say. Didn't watch
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

cgrepresentative wrote:Saw a video on Yt about her marriage. What did she say. Didn't watch
It was mindblowingly amazing. Apparently their marriage was strained with a newborn and now they are ok. Nick works long hours, but that somehow doesn't bother her. She should really write a book on these relevations. *sarcasm*
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

cgrepresentative wrote:Skyla is cranky because she is bored. Adults can sit and watch Tv, kids can only be entertained for so long. Skyla doesn't have a schedule. She needs to make a timetable of how her day is going to go. A routine for what is gonna be done from the time she wakes, to the time she starts bedtime. The biggest downfall for Aaryn here is she lacks consistency. She needs to instill a routine for her and stick with it. Try Montessori. Lots of ideas online. Skyla just runs around by herself while she snaps. Boring to watch so it must be boring to live that way.
I think you're so right about a routine. Kids thrive on that. A set time for certain activities every day. Not just lunch time and nap time.

Hell, even my dog is a little terror if we don't follow a set routine Image.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”