Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Curious wrote:I just want to throw in my 2 cents. I think the whole instagram hashtag thing is pretty funny. That person couldn't give a fuck about Rachelle's insta perfect life bubble. I agree, she doesn't own the tag, so grow up, the internet doesn't revolve around you Rachelle. I don't think that person knew Rachelle until she got loads of reports. The person isn't threatening Rachelle or Emma, just messing with her. Which, tbh, I would too if she set her army of minions on me for something so pathetic.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Have to agree with you! Pretty pathetic for Rachelle to get her minions reporting someones instagram for using the same hashtag. Soooo childish. Boohoo cry me a river. Bet her next vlog will be on the mean old lady who stole her perfect hashtag game
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by judgeybuggie »

staceyla wrote:
judgeybuggie wrote:
kmcp13 wrote:https://www.preschoolteacher.org/california/

And based off this website she would have had to complete some kind of training.
I dislike Rachelle as much as everyone, but my biggest fight is being told i’m not a teacher. Sorry.. ahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She BARELY qualifies as a teacher, she did the bare minimum and she's on the lowest spectrum. Early childhood instructor. Not teacher. I teach first grade, this will sound bitchy and I apologize but my colleagues and I completed some heavy schooling. We put in a lot of time. At least 4+ years. We're teachers. She barely meets the requirements and her resume will get thrown out if a better qualified individual applied for the same position. She's got a lot of restrictions and there's a shitload of college kids becoming teachers right now and they're holding solid degrees and masters in teaching.
THANK YOU!! I'm not going through all this school to be brought down to her level!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I'm honestly surprised that pathway is still an option. I'm not bashing community college, I started there and eventually transfered to a 4 year but it takes way more than 2 years at a community college to become a teacher lol in my state high school students can do this program called running start and graduate high school having their associates already. Not enough school for a teacher imo!
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

If she thinks she owns a hashtag and anyone that uses it should be banned, she has a lot of growing up to do.

kmcp13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kmcp13 »

judgeybuggie wrote:
staceyla wrote:
judgeybuggie wrote: She BARELY qualifies as a teacher, she did the bare minimum and she's on the lowest spectrum. Early childhood instructor. Not teacher. I teach first grade, this will sound bitchy and I apologize but my colleagues and I completed some heavy schooling. We put in a lot of time. At least 4+ years. We're teachers. She barely meets the requirements and her resume will get thrown out if a better qualified individual applied for the same position. She's got a lot of restrictions and there's a shitload of college kids becoming teachers right now and they're holding solid degrees and masters in teaching.
THANK YOU!! I'm not going through all this school to be brought down to her level!

I'm honestly surprised that pathway is still an option. I'm not bashing community college, I started there and eventually transfered to a 4 year but it takes way more than 2 years at a community college to become a teacher lol in my state high school students can do this program called running start and graduate high school having their associates already. Not enough school for a teacher imo!
A friend of my boyfriend is a sub at his high school. Has 0 education past high school, except some online course on personal fitness. He’s teaching math & history to grade 9 or 10. And he’s not all that bright either...

calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

That IG account is gone so either it got reported enough or they were a troll.. I wonder if they lurk here?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

calliebaity77 wrote:That IG account is gone so either it got reported enough or they were a troll.. I wonder if they lurk here?

I don’t think the account was a troll just because it was created months ago. But who knows? My guess is crybaby got her way and got the account banned.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

It drives me nuts seeing her in sweatshirts and long sleeves when the NEWBORN is always just in a onesie with no pants or socks.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

calliebaity77 wrote:That IG account is gone so either it got reported enough or they were a troll.. I wonder if they lurk here?

And I see she deleted the tweet where she basically asked them to report them. She’s something else.

Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Why did she bother naming her Emma if she’s just gonna call her Emmy? It’s not like it’s shorter than Emma...
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

She BARELY qualifies as a teacher, she did the bare minimum and she's on the lowest spectrum. Early childhood instructor. Not teacher. I teach first grade, this will sound bitchy and I apologize but my colleagues and I completed some heavy schooling. We put in a lot of time. At least 4+ years. We're teachers. She barely meets the requirements and her resume will get thrown out if a better qualified individual applied for the same position. She's got a lot of restrictions and there's a shitload of college kids becoming teachers right now and they're holding solid degrees and masters in teaching.[/quote]THANK YOU!! I'm not going through all this school to be brought down to her level!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk[/quote]

I'm honestly surprised that pathway is still an option. I'm not bashing community college, I started there and eventually transfered to a 4 year but it takes way more than 2 years at a community college to become a teacher lol in my state high school students can do this program called running start and graduate high school having their associates already. Not enough school for a teacher imo![/quote]

A friend of my boyfriend is a sub at his high school. Has 0 education past high school, except some online course on personal fitness. He’s teaching math & history to grade 9 or 10. And he’s not all that bright either...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

That's rare. I've never heard of that actually. All of our subs work with the district and get hired by the districts qualifications which typically is a bachelor degree, a certain amount of hours in a classroom and an intense backround check.
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Anyone else think the name Emma is boring and bland?

It's like these people get this miracle baby. After like 3 tries with, god knows if they'll end up with another child... And then they name her the most bland name in history and then recycle the name of her dead baby (whom she RARELY talks about)
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

They posted a "how we met" storytime. Y'all look and act related are you sure you didn't meet at the family reunion?

I'm going to hell but: If someone told me Brynn died because of weird genetics due to incest, I'd probably believe it... They both look like they're products of incest. At least Emma looks normal.
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

judgeybuggie wrote:They posted a "how we met" storytime. Y'all look and act related are you sure you didn't meet at the family reunion?

I'm going to hell but: If someone told me Brynn died because of weird genetics due to incest, I'd probably believe it... They both look like they're products of incest. At least Emma looks normal.
Too far. This thread is just getting vicious and scary at this point.

SDV
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SDV »

judgeybuggie wrote:They posted a "how we met" storytime. Y'all look and act related are you sure you didn't meet at the family reunion?

Dude. No.
SDV
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SDV »

Also good fucking lord that how we met video is boring. The audio quality is shitty, they continually talk over each other, and who fucking cares about the minutiae of who messaged who on Facebook, who you were also kind of secretly dating, how you worded shit with each other zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Even JUSTIN is yawning throughout.
brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brendarae222 »

SDV wrote:Also good fucking lord that how we met video is boring. The audio quality is shitty, they continually talk over each other, and who fucking cares about the minutiae of who messaged who on Facebook, who you were also kind of secretly dating, how you worded shit with each other zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Even JUSTIN is yawning throughout.
You can really see the sparks they have together hahaha. Zero chemistry whatsoever. Usually when you talk about how you met. Its fun to remember. There are some funny or wild stories. Some you probably wouldn’t share in public.....

judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

staceyla wrote:

Oh no! "stacyla" thinks I'm being too vicious. Whatever can I do? Dude, I'm not arguing with you like you did with the other chick. I'm good luv enjoy
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Well, this video changed my views on Justin, he actually looks in love. Look how he looks at her in this video, shes a bitch but she must be doing something right lol
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

Well that's fucked.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

judgeybuggie wrote:
staceyla wrote:

Oh no! "stacyla" thinks I'm being too vicious. Whatever can I do? Dude, I'm not arguing with you like you did with the other chick. I'm good luv enjoy
No one asked you to argue with me?

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”