R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Amelia322 wrote:So messed up how she kept making sure to blame him. Like how many fucking times did you try to tell him he had like an extremely low count and he was like it was high and she totally convinced him he was wrong but his face said it all.

“No ALL 3 WERE REALLY REALLY LOW”

Stfu bitch stop bringing your man down even more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe she feels like it’s her fault for having a stillborn and having to have 3 transfers to carry a healthy child to term so she just blames him for his poor sperm quality.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

herebcofbritney wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:So messed up how she kept making sure to blame him. Like how many fucking times did you try to tell him he had like an extremely low count and he was like it was high and she totally convinced him he was wrong but his face said it all.

Maybe she feels like it’s her fault for having a stillborn and having to have 3 transfers to carry a healthy child to term so she just blames him for his poor sperm quality.

Not that I think the blame could be put on her for that bc it happens to anyone really. I’m just saying maybe she has guilt over it? Or probably not bc she thinks she’s perfect and that his sperm was probably the reasoning for that as well.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Wasn't she doing this before Brynn was conceived as well? I mean they had to do IVF for her as well.
Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

She's a c***t and I don't use that word often but she is one.

There is one thing in being honest and open about what your going though. But to drag someone else down.. especially your own husband is just disgusting.
She's so gross and controlling.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

I feel like Justin would love to come on here and roast her ass but he knows she’s on this shit 24/7 reading what we say

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Unread post by Bundy »

jspo97 wrote: Are we looking at the same picture? I hardly see any hair on them. If you hadn’t said anything I wouldn’t have noticed

It’s because Rachelle cropped it. This is the original IG story. Zoom in, there is dog hair everywhere and the stupid presets highlight it.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 99cc6d.jpg[/img]

Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

Rachelle is the type of person that believes sex is only to be done to make babies. She probs tried a handful of times and didn’t get pregnant so she made Justin go to the doctor to see if his junk was working. They probably told them “you are young. Just keep trying for a year or two and then if that doesn’t work seek other means” in her head she was thinking “Jesus I can’t have sex with Justin for a whole year trying for a baby. I want one right now!”

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lol 12k views in 20hrs Image no wonder shes pimping her vlog on insta “have you seen this?!?”
Nobody cares Rash, you make it all up anyway. Is emmy rolling both ways (off the side of the couch), finally pooping, busting out of size 0-3 ugly onesies (like doh - shes so big and chunky), her red hair is so easy to edit in now, rash has had 3mths of perfecting it!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 8f2ca0.jpg[/img]
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lol 12k views in 20hrs Image no wonder shes pimping her vlog on insta “have you seen this?!?”
Nobody cares Rash, you make it all up anyway. Is emmy rolling both ways (off the side of the couch), finally pooping, busting out of size 0-3 ugly onesies (like doh - shes so big and chunky), her red hair is so easy to edit in now, rash has had 3mths of perfecting it!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 8f2ca0.jpg[/img]
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

Britxo wrote:I feel like Justin would love to come on here and roast her ass but he knows she’s on this shit 24/7 reading what we say

Maybe he does. Maybe I am Justin. ;)
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

Haulnarse wrote:Lol 12k views in 20hrs Image no wonder shes pimping her vlog on insta “have you seen this?!?”
I'm sure she's been manic all day over it. People are over her, she's just a regular stay at home Mom to a baby like thousands of other women. Their channel is a literal snooze fest. Not even a DC trip to some other no name vlogger will save them.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Lol 12k views in 20hrs Image no wonder shes pimping her vlog on insta “have you seen this?!?”
I'm sure she's been manic all day over it. People are over her, she's just a regular stay at home Mom to a baby like thousands of other women. Their channel is a literal snooze fest. Not even a DC trip to some other no name vlogger will save them.
Totally! She's the most boring of the most boring content on YT.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Im sorry but if you commit to going to school, why is your wife searching for courses that are 3 days a week?? As an adult with a wife and kid he should be at the very least studying like its his full time job. 9-5. She expects him to study to be able to be home with her possessive arse more. Sorry justin, you are one whipped pussy!

And justins comment about having so much more time for us (the viewers??) um weird... i don’t schedule my work around when you upload, or round when any vlogger uploads. Your content isn’t any better than your finger jabber wife.
13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

Haulnarse wrote:Im sorry but if you commit to going to school, why is your wife searching for courses that are 3 days a week?? As an adult with a wife and kid he should be at the very least studying like its his full time job. 9-5. She expects him to study to be able to be home with her possessive arse more. Sorry justin, you are one whipped pussy!

And justins comment about having so much more time for us (the viewers??) um weird... i don’t schedule my work around when you upload, or round when any vlogger uploads. Your content isn’t any better than your finger jabber wife.
In my six years of college, I never had a class that met more than three times a week. The only time I saw daily, long sessions were for condensed classes over breaks.

13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

13Cindersmella wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Im sorry but if you commit to going to school, why is your wife searching for courses that are 3 days a week?? As an adult with a wife and kid he should be at the very least studying like its his full time job. 9-5. She expects him to study to be able to be home with her possessive arse more. Sorry justin, you are one whipped pussy!

In my six years of college, I never had a class that met more than three times a week. The only time I saw daily, long sessions were for condensed classes over breaks.

Sorry, wanted to add that I went to uni as an adult and there was no way I could have filled 9-5. I generally took 4-5 classes and they all lasted 1.5 hours or three hours if they were once a week. Final total of 12-15 hours for a full time load. Pretty darn easy. I certainly didn’t need to study every day, nor always have work to be completed. Add maybe five hours a week for studying, writing or reading.

For my graduate work, I had internships, so that made it much more like a full-time job because I was working as an intern 16 hours a week.

During need midterms and finals in both undergrad and grad, I’d have to commit some extra time to writing or studying, but those more intense periods only lasted 5-7 days of increased hours.

Idk, school was not time consuming for me at all. I always had a job on the side, had a husband, a home and pets and felt like I had so much free time.

Also, this is wicked major dependent. My husband’s majors were more time intensive than mine. My Bil also had a super demanding major. However, the options they have mentioned so far aren’t STEM based, so his schedule should be fairly easy.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

He’s honestly not committed to it. School is and should be his number one priority.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I didn’t watch the whole thing but today’s vlog... Justin is in a sweatshirt, Emma is bundled but Rachelle is in a tank top... but when it’s 100 degrees she wears a sweater. I don’t get it.

princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

Her new vlog title copying bonnie. She’s so original guys!

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Don’t even bother watching today’s vlog and giving her that view guys. Remember views=money
You can totally tell right from the get go what it’s about. They’re putting up their Christmas tree. It’s “controversial” because they’re putting it up before Thanksgiving and some people agree with that some don’t. Boom. I didn’t even watch the vlog but I’m sure that’s what it’s about. But of course with how much Trashelles channel sucks ass, she has to put controversial to make things seem spicy, when in reality it’s snooooooooze fest

yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yeahwhatever »

Why doesn't Justin ever put things back where he finds them in a store? When they were in H&M he just threw it back on top of other racks and today he couldn't even put the game back properly.

I know I'm nitpicking but it's not that hard to put it back!

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”