• Advertisement

Rachelle, Emma and The Homeschooled Husband | Part 10

Re: Rachelle, Emma and The Homeschooled Husband | Part 10

Postby leeiacoccapuffs » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:20 am

Who called Rachelle pretending to love Justin soooo much after they returned from DC and saw how Rachel and Harold genuinely love each other.
The site won't allow me to upload the image, but her new IG story says "go tell Justin how much I love him" on the photo of he and Emma. :roll:
leeiacoccapuffs
Informer

Advertisement

Postby herebcofbritney » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:25 am

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:Who called Rachelle pretending to love Justin soooo much after they returned from DC and saw how Rachel and Harold genuinely love each other.
The site won't allow me to upload the image, but her new IG story says "go tell Justin how much I love him" on the photo of he and Emma. :roll:

Lmao I saw that and was like “tell him yourself”.
herebcofbritney
True Gossiper

Postby mrsglittersparkles » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:44 am

I’m honestly trying to figure out who she looks like and I can’t. She def has TRASHelle’s ginormous nose but that’s all I can see.

Now John Goodman? 100%.

Maybe I’m blind. I just don’t see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper

Postby leeiacoccapuffs » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:55 am

herebcofbritney wrote:
leeiacoccapuffs wrote:Who called Rachelle pretending to love Justin soooo much after they returned from DC and saw how Rachel and Harold genuinely love each other.

Lmao I saw that and was like “tell him yourself”.

I almost sent a message saying just that but then thought, nah, I don't want to get blocked again. LOL
leeiacoccapuffs
Informer

Postby leeiacoccapuffs » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:57 am

mrsglittersparkles wrote:I’m honestly trying to figure out who she looks like and I can’t. She def has TRASHelle’s ginormous nose but that’s all I can see.

Now John Goodman? 100%.

Maybe I’m blind. I just don’t see it.

Hard to tell who she looks like when she's Photoshopped and every photo of her has 17 layers of shitty presets.
leeiacoccapuffs
Informer

Postby Blinding1dne » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:00 pm

Hahaha no way,that was me. I freaking knew it. Surprised she waited a day to kiss his ass. I'm sure she misses Harold. Poor trash
Blinding1dne
Amateur

Postby MiloandMax » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:41 pm

Rachelle congratulated Aaryn and says that everyone is pregnant it seems. Think she will try IVF soon?
MiloandMax
True Gossiper

Postby Rottiemom » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:56 pm

MiloandMax wrote:Rachelle congratulated Aaryn and says that everyone is pregnant it seems. Think she will try IVF soon?

Rachelle prob thinks people are “copying her” and that she started a trend haha!
Rottiemom
Informer

Postby chloe6124 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:59 pm

MiloandMax wrote:Rachelle congratulated Aaryn and says that everyone is pregnant it seems. Think she will try IVF soon?

No. But it wouldn’t surprise me if she did start to try naturally.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby angelmamma » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:01 pm

chloe6124 wrote:

No. But it wouldn’t surprise me if she did start to try naturally.

Or she did ivf without telling us only to lie and say she got pregnant, "naturally" with a "miracle baby" for the views.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
angelmamma
Informer

Postby Sanemama » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:15 pm

MiloandMax wrote:If he is quitting how are they going to buy a house?

Even if he wasn't quitting, I have no idea how they are going to buy a house. I think it's one of Rachelle's fantasies.
Sanemama
Amateur

Postby staceyla » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:24 pm

chubbybunny wrote:Holy hell I can’t unsee this . Look how nasty the floors are . Never mind Justin’s leg . look at the f*#^*in floors !!! I hope I attached the picture right .

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181206/e17451496a092b28995f52ab076d9e4b.jpg[/img]

While I'm sure the floors aren't clean they aren't as dirty as it looks either. The grout (white part in between the tiles) have gotten a messed up and is not there anymore. That's what you're seeing. Not dirtiness. It's an old house with pretty old floors. They get like that eventually.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
staceyla
Talker

Postby herebcofbritney » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:29 pm

staceyla wrote:
chubbybunny wrote:Holy hell I can’t unsee this . Look how nasty the floors are . Never mind Justin’s leg . look at the f*#^*in floors !!! I hope I attached the picture right .

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181206/e17451496a092b28995f52ab076d9e4b.jpg[/img]

While I'm sure the floors aren't clean they aren't as dirty as it looks either. The grout (white part in between the tiles) have gotten a messed up and is not there anymore. That's what you're seeing. Not dirtiness. It's an old house with pretty old floors. They get like that eventually.

I considered that, but that rug looks gross as well. Also rachelles feet don’t lie. She has troll feet like she has been walking barefoot around the city or something.
herebcofbritney
True Gossiper

Postby staceyla » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:34 pm

herebcofbritney wrote:
staceyla wrote:

I considered that, but that rug looks gross as well. Also rachelles feet don’t lie. She has troll feet like she has been walking barefoot around the city or something.
Okay, you're assuming that. But you can't actually see it on the floor. That's why I pointed out that you're not actually seeing dirtiness. Plus, she walks outside barefoot too. That could contribute to that. I wouldn't doubt her not cleaning the rug though.

staceyla
Talker

Postby herebcofbritney » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:35 pm

staceyla wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
staceyla wrote:[quote="chubbybunny"]Holy hell I can’t unsee this . Look how nasty the floors are . Never mind Justin’s leg . look at the f*#^*in floors !!! I hope I attached the picture right .

Okay, you're assuming that. But you can't actually see it on the floor. That's why I pointed out that you're not actually seeing dirtiness. Plus, she walks outside barefoot too. That could contribute to that. I wouldn't doubt her not cleaning the rug though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk[/quote]

I have just never seen her vacuum I don’t think. Do they own one?
herebcofbritney
True Gossiper

Postby staceyla » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:36 pm

herebcofbritney wrote:
staceyla wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:[quote="staceyla"][quote="chubbybunny"]Holy hell I can’t unsee this . Look how nasty the floors are . Never mind Justin’s leg . look at the f*#^*in floors !!! I hope I attached the picture right .

I have just never seen her vacuum I don’t think. Do they own one?[/quote]I'm sure they do. I don't think they're that disgusting.

staceyla
Talker

Postby mrsglittersparkles » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:08 pm

herebcofbritney wrote:
staceyla wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:[quote="staceyla"][quote="chubbybunny"]Holy hell I can’t unsee this . Look how nasty the floors are . Never mind Justin’s leg . look at the f*#^*in floors !!! I hope I attached the picture right .

I have just never seen her vacuum I don’t think. Do they own one?[/quote]

It “breaks” all the time like the shit lawnmower

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper

Rachelle, Emma and The Homeschooled Husband | Part 10

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:16 pm

herebcofbritney wrote:
staceyla wrote:

A few years ago, I attended to Tony Awards in NYC. It's a black tie event, so I had to wear a gown and got heels to go with it, even though I NEVER wear heels. I figured a few block walk would be fine. By the end of the night, after being there for like 6 hours, my feet were killing me! I tried so bad to walk back to the hotel with my shoes on, but I got across the street from Radio City Music hall before I almost got sick because the pain was so bad. I actually DID take my shoes off and walked several blocks in my bare feet, in NYC. And my feet looked as clean as a hospital room floor when I got to my hotel, compared to her feet after one day of walking barefoot in her house! So I literally want to vomit when I see her feet. Her house must just smell like dirt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby herebcofbritney » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:20 pm

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
staceyla wrote:[quote="chubbybunny"]Holy hell I can’t unsee this . Look how nasty the floors are . Never mind Justin’s leg . look at the f*#^*in floors !!! I hope I attached the picture right .

A few years ago, I attended to Tony Awards in NYC. It's a black tie event, so I had to wear a gown and got heels to go with it, even though I NEVER wear heels. I figured a few block walk would be fine. By the end of the night, after being there for like 6 hours, my feet were killing me! I tried so bad to walk back to the hotel with my shoes on, but I got across the street from Radio City Music hall before I almost got sick because the pain was so bad. I actually DID take my shoes off and walked several blocks in my bare feet, in NYC. And my feet looked as clean as a hospital room floor when I got to my hotel, compared to her feet after one day of walking barefoot in her house! So I literally want to vomit when I see her feet. Her house must just smell like dirt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

Don’t forget, it’s gotta smell like cat piss too. She’s a lazy cat owner so you know that litter box doesn’t get cleaned like it should. Doesn’t take me being there to know. Justin is just as lazy as her. So I know even if it’s his job, it probably doesn’t get cleaned once a week.
herebcofbritney
True Gossiper

Postby staceyla » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:28 pm

herebcofbritney wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

Don’t forget, it’s gotta smell like cat piss too. She’s a lazy cat owner so you know that litter box doesn’t get cleaned like it should. Doesn’t take me being there to know. Justin is just as lazy as her. So I know even if it’s his job, it probably doesn’t get cleaned once a week.[/quote]You don't KNOW anything. Most everything said here is speculation.

staceyla
Talker

Postby herebcofbritney » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:30 pm

staceyla wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:[quote="herebcofbritney"][quote="staceyla"][quote="chubbybunny"]Holy hell I can’t unsee this . Look how nasty the floors are . Never mind Justin’s leg . look at the f*#^*in floors !!! I hope I attached the picture right .

Don’t forget, it’s gotta smell like cat piss too. She’s a lazy cat owner so you know that litter box doesn’t get cleaned like it should. Doesn’t take me being there to know. Justin is just as lazy as her. So I know even if it’s his job, it probably doesn’t get cleaned once a week.[/quote]You don't KNOW anything. Most everything said here is speculation.

I know I’d never step foot in that house if given the chance lol. They let the cat piss in the sink and she deep cleans it with a napkin. You can’t tell me that house smells good.
herebcofbritney
True Gossiper

Postby victoriaholliday6 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:32 pm

staceyla wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:[quote="herebcofbritney"][quote="staceyla"][quote="chubbybunny"]Holy hell I can’t unsee this . Look how nasty the floors are . Never mind Justin’s leg . look at the f*#^*in floors !!! I hope I attached the picture right .

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk[/quote] I’m sorry, but Staceyla why are you trying so hard to defend her dirty floors

victoriaholliday6
Wallflower

Postby staceyla » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:34 pm

herebcofbritney wrote:
staceyla wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:[quote="Snarkadoodle Doo"][quote="herebcofbritney"][quote="staceyla"][quote="chubbybunny"]Holy hell I can’t unsee this . Look how nasty the floors are . Never mind Justin’s leg . look at the f*#^*in floors !!! I hope I attached the picture right .

I know I’d never step foot in that house if given the chance lol. They let the cat piss in the sink and she deep cleans it with a napkin. You can’t tell me that house smells good.[/quote]No, I can't say that. Because I don't know.

staceyla
Talker

Postby staceyla » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:35 pm

victoriaholliday6 wrote:
staceyla wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:[quote="Snarkadoodle Doo"][quote="herebcofbritney"][quote="staceyla"][quote="chubbybunny"]Holy hell I can’t unsee this . Look how nasty the floors are . Never mind Justin’s leg . look at the f*#^*in floors !!! I hope I attached the picture right .

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk[/quote] I’m sorry, but Staceyla why are you trying so hard to defend her dirty floors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]I'm not. It's just annoying when people over react or say things they have no possible way of knowing. In the case, it happens to be because of her floors.

staceyla
Talker

Postby amandabelle » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:37 pm

Bluberries23 wrote:
Rottiemom wrote:
Greenapples2 wrote:“Justin took an extra day off from work to decompress and relax”
Few minutes later

“Justin needs to go get our mower because it’s fixed and now our yard because it’s so long”

Wow so much for relaxing and decompressing. Why can’t she mow the lawn? She isn’t pregnant anymore.

And the fact she said “WE requested another day off for Justin” I honestly wouldn’t put it past her to call his boss herself like his mommy. There’s no WE about one spouse calling out of work. She’s so weird.

That’s a dependa for you. Thinking their spouses job is also theirs. Also they’re so used to being able to tell on anyone through COC and cry about everything but then they get to the real world they don’t know how to act because your boss is not gonna put up with that shit lmao.

She probably thinks she’s in the navy and sacrifices everything to sit on her ass

amandabelle
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Rachelle and Justin