Rachelle, Justin and Baby Shrek | Rachelle and Justin | Part 14

Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Rachelle, Justin and Baby Shrek | Rachelle and Justin | Part 14

Post by Here_2_talk » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:56 am

opangatay wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:34 pm
Damn Lauren did not want them there or at least didn’t want to be on camera. I felt like *I* was imposing just watching the video.

Also, was Emma a big baby? Was she never that tiny? It wasn’t clear since they only said it 700 times in the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In the hospital reception scene they totally gave her full name out whilst filming! 😱 what are the rules of doxing your own family?! Lauren On IG she goes by her maiden name.... but thanks to R&J now the whole YT knows her full name 🙄
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:05 am

Calling your own baby dense... wtf??

And calling that gorgeous wee boy chewbacca, seriously Rash... you aint one to criticise someone else! You got more issues than anyone

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:38 am

Okay so I fb sluthed justins sister (based on her last name that was mentioned in the recent vlog). aarons father looks nothing like the arm/body of the male supporting lauren during and after labour.

Interesting to note that Justins father worked at the sheriffs office, and a federal investigator.... i wonder if this is where justins goals come from??

Ld5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ld5 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:52 am

I couldn’t believe she gave Lauren’s full name on camera either. That’s so dangerous! Especially since everyone knows she’s single with three small kids.

You could clearly see that Emma hates when Rachelle grabs her face. Leave that kid alone!

Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Here_2_talk » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:59 am

Okays so YT suggested I watch one of her older videos... 19week update on Brynn pregnancy I believe.

She mentioned that Justin and her were going through a rough times for 4-5months and they took that time out from YouTube cause they needed to fix things...

What was it? Do we know? I only started watching her stuff last month of Emma’s pregnancy and saw the still birth video.
JanetheOliveOil
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by JanetheOliveOil » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:14 am

Here_2_talk wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:59 am
Okays so YT suggested I watch one of her older videos... 19week update on Brynn pregnancy I believe.

She mentioned that Justin and her were going through a rough times for 4-5months and they took that time out from YouTube cause they needed to fix things...

What was it? Do we know? I only started watching her stuff last month of Emma’s pregnancy and saw the still birth video.
I remember in one of the goodbye Brynn videos Rachelle thanked Brynn for helping to strengthen Justin and hers relationship, as they had been going through a rough time before she came along. (Maybe that's one of the reasons Rachelle's obsessed with pumping out kids, bandaids). I always thought it was arguments about infertility, but then again why would they be having them when she's 19 weeks pregnant? As a young couple who's way out of their depth, there's probably millions of things they could have issues over tbh.
Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Here_2_talk » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:06 am

Just watched draw our life... cause you know, I like torturing myself with these videos 🙄

So apparently Justin was into drugs and smoking as a teenager (pre 16)... drugs as in MJ or worse? Maybe it was a relapse 2 years ago?

Also Rachelle is ‘TyPe-A’ personality, I’m sure they meant it as in ‘organised and go-getter’...nope, she’s just intense, abrupt and annoying. She should for one stop poking that poor child! 😱
Sanemama
Talker
Talker

Post by Sanemama » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:01 am

hatinghannah wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:38 pm
Yikes Rachelle.

EWWWWW.
Sneege07
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Sneege07 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:10 am

I refuse to give a view to these videos with Justin's sister and baby. (So thank you to those who recap!!) Rachelle is so annoying and intrusive. I have to laugh/roll my eyes everytime that thumbnail of her IN HER SISTER IN LAW'S HOSPITAL BED comes up on recommended. How embarrassing and borderline psychotic.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

opangatay
Talker
Talker

Post by opangatay » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:12 am

Still waiting for her to do a teeth whitening sponsorship because it’s the one sponsorship she could actually benefit from and post real results over time instead of sponsoring whatever random product and forgetting about it immediately lol.

Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Here_2_talk » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:42 pm

So, Emma is still not crawling, nothing new there. But of course Rachelle has to document and post every single failed attempt over on IG stories

But I had to laugh.... this is me trying to hold a plank ImageImage
IMG_3642.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lintzlee
Amateur
Amateur

Post by lintzlee » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:50 pm

new vlog title 😂😂😂 “she’s not getting better still” what kind of school did she go to? do they not teach basic english grammar?
SDV
Amateur
Amateur

Post by SDV » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:57 pm

Here_2_talk wrote:So, Emma is still not crawling, nothing new there. But of course Rachelle has to document and post every single failed attempt over on IG stories

But I had to laugh.... this is me trying to hold a plank ImageImage
IMG_3642.jpg

Can she put the damn camera down for a second and move the thing out of the kid’s way?

Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Here_2_talk » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:08 pm

Nothing is worth watching in the new vlog. rachelle fakes being in crippling pain....

I say hypro.

You say condriach
hatinghannah
Talker
Talker

Post by hatinghannah » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:13 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 2f2356.jpg[/IMG]
Wtf is she spraying in Emma’s crib before putting her down to sleep?

Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Here_2_talk » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:31 pm

I bet it’s this one. $29

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... da8c92.jpg[/IMG]

Cookiemonster24
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Cookiemonster24 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:19 pm

I’m not a mom so maybe I just don’t know, but why did she put 6 pacifiers in the crib while Emma was taking a nap?

Shimmer86
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Shimmer86 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:46 pm

Cookiemonster24 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:19 pm
I’m not a mom so maybe I just don’t know, but why did she put 6 pacifiers in the crib while Emma was taking a nap?

So she doesn’t have to get off her ass to give the baby a paci and Emma can find it herself probably
Mookiel
Talker
Talker

Post by Mookiel » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:02 pm

Rachelle: talks incessantly about saving money for buying a house.

Also Rachelle: goes shopping in every single vlog for dumb, useless things she doesn’t need. Did anyone notice that teeny, tiny thing of bubbles? Like why not buy a big one which will last all summer and save money in the long run. For someone that claims to love saving money, she really is not a smart shopper.

opangatay
Talker
Talker

Post by opangatay » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:20 pm

Is the bar really that low for Justin that she says “you are everything” to finding out he put the frozen chicken nuggets in the oven instead of the microwave? Lmao.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lavenderlove » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:23 pm

Mookiel wrote:Rachelle: talks incessantly about saving money for buying a house.

Also Rachelle: goes shopping in every single vlog for dumb, useless things she doesn’t need. Did anyone notice that teeny, tiny thing of bubbles? Like why not buy a big one which will last all summer and save money in the long run. For someone that claims to love saving money, she really is not a smart shopper.

I was cringing at the cost of all those toys from buy buy baby. That had to cost a fortune. And I get it, Emma needs more age appropriate toys because her mom insisted on brown toys for the first 7 months of her life. But you couldn't have shopped around? Found the best price? Amazon? Baby resale stores? Or GOD FORBID, princess Rash setting foot in Walmart with the peasants? Heavens no! Let's go spend the most possible for a plastic boat for the bath, while "saving" for their brand new house. Image Rash is all instant gratification. She wanted it NOW. You could tell how pouty she was over having to wait a whole 2 days for that swing. Poor baby. Ugh. I can't with her.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tina9900
Talker
Talker

Post by Tina9900 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:26 pm

lavenderlove wrote:
Mookiel wrote:Rachelle: talks incessantly about saving money for buying a house.

I was cringing at the cost of all those toys from buy buy baby. That had to cost a fortune. And I get it, Emma needs more age appropriate toys because her mom insisted on brown toys for the first 7 months of her life. But you couldn't have shopped around? Found the best price? Amazon? Baby resale stores? Or GOD FORBID, princess Rash setting foot in Walmart with the peasants? Heavens no! Let's go spend the most possible for a plastic boat for the bath, while "saving" for their brand new house. Image Rash is all instant gratification. She wanted it NOW. You could tell how pouty she was over having to wait a whole 2 days for that swing. Poor baby. Ugh. I can't with her.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I bet she could have found some really cute bath toys at the dollar store and a much bigger bottle of bubbles.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ld5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ld5 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:26 pm

opangatay wrote:Is the bar really that low for Justin that she says “you are everything” to finding out he put the frozen chicken nuggets in the oven instead of the microwave? Lmao.

Yeah... chicken nuggets.. the perfect food for someone having issues with their kidneys or whatever the heck she thinks she’s ailing from. Rachelle... it’s because you eat like crap!

opangatay
Talker
Talker

Post by opangatay » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:35 pm

“We just remembered we were supposed to go to Target today to get Emma a swing for the tree so we’re gonna do that before she goes to sleep.”

Sorry.. what the fuck? That’s not an errand that you’re “supposed” to do lmao. They’re so fucking weird. And does it seem like they’re almost blatantly showing themselves spending more money lately as a “fuck you” to people who think they’re not saving for their mortgage? This entire vlog was spending money on almost nothing necessary. I literally track every single cent I spend and at the middle of every month and end of every month I calculate how much of my spending was “necessary” like bills, groceries, gas, etc. My first half of April was a 97%! Would love to know what their necessary spending is like (and what they even consider necessary).

Celia
Informer
Informer

Post by Celia » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:38 pm

Ld5 wrote:
opangatay wrote:Is the bar really that low for Justin that she says “you are everything” to finding out he put the frozen chicken nuggets in the oven instead of the microwave? Lmao.

Yeah... chicken nuggets.. the perfect food for someone having issues with their kidneys or whatever the heck she thinks she’s ailing from. Rachelle... it’s because you eat like crap!

Yeah that’s why I’m sure this is all crap she’s making up for attention. Views are down, gotta pretend Rachelle is ill. She needs to drink some water, I literally never see her drink water. And all she eats is crap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”