Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post Reply
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:57 pm
Has thanked: 3070 times
Been thanked: 3193 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by lavenderlove » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:12 pm

I'm picturing somerhing like this. Around $400k, a perfectly decent house, but not brand new.

What do you think of this 3 bds • 3 ba • 1,657 sqft home I found on Zillow? https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4380 ... 9173_zpid/

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Anonygossip
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:39 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 103 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by Anonygossip » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:35 pm

Who packs blankets in boxes?! Everyone I have ever known has used trash bags or just put them in the car. Why not pack up all the extra stuff in the guest bedroom from being a preschool teacher, or start taking pictures off the walls, or maybe the bathroom downstairs that she only uses to take mirror selfies in.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ld5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:38 am
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 4848 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by Ld5 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:00 pm

lavenderlove wrote:I'm picturing somerhing like this. Around $400k, a perfectly decent house, but not brand new.

What do you think of this 3 bds • 3 ba • 1,657 sqft home I found on Zillow? https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4380 ... 9173_zpid/

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That looks like the same builder.

I’m thinking this house is close to her bestie’s house



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tweedles3
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 11:19 am
Has thanked: 973 times
Been thanked: 303 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by Tweedles3 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:04 pm

Tina9900 wrote:
mamabear01 wrote:Is this the lowest the crib goes??? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... a0c6b1.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It seems like it should go lower, that looks too high to me for a walking baby!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Sorry for the late reply, but the crib rail is way too low. I noticed how low it was when they went to wake up Emma in the birthday vlog. My son just had his 2-year checkup and we asked about a toddler bed vs a crib. He said once the rail is at our son’s chest - exactly where Emma is - the crib needs to go. Currently it’s under his chin. So Rash, if you see this, please drop the mattress lower or get a different crib. Emma will adjust, my son barely noticed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2818
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 am
Has thanked: 6306 times
Been thanked: 10707 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by Haulnarse » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:04 pm

mamabear01 wrote:Sorry to post again, but how many of those clothes with tags do you think Rachelle will return to target or sell to poshmark?
Looks like they were all birthday gifts.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shes fucken bonkers. Who sells baby stuff when they are anticipating having more kids??

https://poshmark.com/closet/heyrachelleswan
AliCat91
Talker
Talker
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:24 am
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 777 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by AliCat91 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:23 pm

Haulnarse wrote:
mamabear01 wrote:Sorry to post again, but how many of those clothes with tags do you think Rachelle will return to target or sell to poshmark?
Looks like they were all birthday gifts.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shes fucken bonkers. Who sells baby stuff when they are anticipating having more kids??

https://poshmark.com/closet/heyrachelleswan
A lot of that shit is from her Thread Up sponsorship, all the clothes she was ‘obsessed’ with.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2818
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 am
Has thanked: 6306 times
Been thanked: 10707 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by Haulnarse » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:29 pm

Ld5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:38 am
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 4848 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by Ld5 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:35 pm

Haulnarse wrote:
mamabear01 wrote:Sorry to post again, but how many of those clothes with tags do you think Rachelle will return to target or sell to poshmark?
Looks like they were all birthday gifts.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shes fucken bonkers. Who sells baby stuff when they are anticipating having more kids??

https://poshmark.com/closet/heyrachelleswan

Yeah Rachelle... sell that cropped sh*t that you were never able to pull off.

I can’t believe she’s selling newborn clothes. The Ellen outfit she got for free. She’s a piece of work.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tina9900
Informer
Informer
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:03 pm
Has thanked: 440 times
Been thanked: 1613 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by Tina9900 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:38 pm

Ld5 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
mamabear01 wrote:Sorry to post again, but how many of those clothes with tags do you think Rachelle will return to target or sell to poshmark?
Looks like they were all birthday gifts.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shes fucken bonkers. Who sells baby stuff when they are anticipating having more kids??

https://poshmark.com/closet/heyrachelleswan

Yeah Rachelle... sell that cropped sh*t that you were never able to pull off.

I can’t believe she’s selling newborn clothes. The Ellen outfit she got for free. She’s a piece of work.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guarantee some of those baby clothes were sent to her by her minions. She has to make a buck off of everything!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ld5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:38 am
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 4848 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by Ld5 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:44 pm

There’s no way she’s a size 9... I would have thought at least a ten in shoes lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marissalasel
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 596 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by marissalasel » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:35 pm

Celia wrote:
Zndx3 wrote:It’s kind of dumb that they are already packing. They haven’t even closed on the house. A lot can happen from here to then.
I don’t think it’s dumb to pack before closing (assuming it’s move in ready) but it is dumb to do it before the inspection. My husband and I are in the process of purchasing our forever home right now. We didn’t consider the house “ours” until we passed inspection. Things can still happen between now and closing date, but before inspection the deal really isn’t even finalized.

I doubt they have an accepted offer. And if they do there is normally only a week to do some important things (like get an inspection, and an appraisal) so we should see that happening. Or hear about it. We had 5 business days from the executes contract to get our inspection and back out if necessary otherwise we forfeited the earnest money.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This.
There are so many steps. We are closing in just under 2 weeks and I’m only just starting to pack since we are done with the initial inspections and negotiations. The bank is now doing a more in depth evaluation of our finances, and then they will inspect & appraise the home as well.

I DOUBT rash and Justin will pass the finance screen. Getting pre-approved is easy, requires no proof aside from checking credit scores. Proving steady income with a highly inconsistent YouTube salary is going to be TOUGH. I have seen other youtubers mention having a difficult time for that reason.

They will likely back out , lose their earnest money and decide to rent.

OR, all of this is some bullshit lie just for views. Either way, these two are total idiots.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 923
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 4161 times
Been thanked: 680 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by Britxo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:37 pm

Ld5 wrote:
Shiratedesco wrote:Maybe the landlord caught wind of them constantly posting online that his house is crappy, and he gave them the boot?? If she says its" crunch time", that would explain her packing so soon. And if the house doesnt pass inspection, that sets things further back.

And whats with all the bottles of mouthwash? I counted at least 6...
Speaking of lowes, did no one catch in their thumbnail" we put an offer in on a house", that dead plant hanging in the backround?? Wasnt that Brynns special plant they bought at lowes for her 2 year bday?? The teary eyed rachelle, crying as she hung that purple flower up?? Bone dry dead.

* can someone screenshot and post that ? Its right behind her head

Bwahahhahahah!!!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... ee3279.png[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brynn who?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
CurlupandDye
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 9:52 am
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 161 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by CurlupandDye » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:50 pm

I just watched the “WE BOUGHT A HOUSE” vlog. All i can say is I hope they have the decency to hire someone to deep clean the place after they leave. If not, I hope the owner deducts the cost from their security deposit. The carpet upstairs looks like it needs to be stretched, too, and probably shampooed.

I live in a rental here because we did not want to buy a house on the west coast while we live here because we will only be here for three more years. I keep this house spotless and treat it like I would want my home to he treated (we rented ours out in VA and then sold it last year). I mop and vacuum constantly, shampoo the carpets once every six months, scrub the kitchen and bathrooms frequently, clean the doors, walls if necessary, all base boards.. If I was the owner of that house I’d want them out, too. They are ungrateful and filthy pigs. Maybe having them as tenants just made the landlord want to sell it. Maybe that’s why they are counting their chickens before they hatch with the “New House.”

How much do you all think they actually got approved for?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 5450
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 1058 times
Been thanked: 14875 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by chloe6124 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:09 pm

I will laugh if this falls through. If they didn’t have a actual pre approval where all their documents were sent in it could easily fall through. When we did ours when we built the loan officer took a couple hours putting w2 and income verification in to a underwriting system. Then they can tell you what you can be approved for. Even after that stuff can come up in the underwriting weeks later that could disqualify you or need more information.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2818
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 am
Has thanked: 6306 times
Been thanked: 10707 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by Haulnarse » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:41 pm

chloe6124 wrote:I will laugh if this falls through. If they didn’t have a actual pre approval where all their documents were sent in it could easily fall through. When we did ours when we built the loan officer took a couple hours putting w2 and income verification in to a underwriting system. Then they can tell you what you can be approved for. Even after that stuff can come up in the underwriting weeks later that could disqualify you or need more information.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is so incredibly hard to get a mortgage. You need to be able to prove income with payslips AND bank deposits. Self employed people have it way harder, youtubers would be shown the door and laughed away. She could decide tomorrow that shes over vlogging and they will have practically no income. No idea what justins benefits pay (im not even American and this fucks me off - he served for fuck all time, he took the piss with his reserves, took the piss with re-enlisting, etc. came out “injured”, now just taking the benefits he can for college - im sorry an acting class?? Such a poor excuse for a husband AND father!)

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 5450
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 1058 times
Been thanked: 14875 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by chloe6124 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:57 pm

Haulnarse wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:I will laugh if this falls through. If they didn’t have a actual pre approval where all their documents were sent in it could easily fall through. When we did ours when we built the loan officer took a couple hours putting w2 and income verification in to a underwriting system. Then they can tell you what you can be approved for. Even after that stuff can come up in the underwriting weeks later that could disqualify you or need more information.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is so incredibly hard to get a mortgage. You need to be able to prove income with payslips AND bank deposits. Self employed people have it way harder, youtubers would be shown the door and laughed away. She could decide tomorrow that shes over vlogging and they will have practically no income. No idea what justins benefits pay (im not even American and this fucks me off - he served for fuck all time, he took the piss with his reserves, took the piss with re-enlisting, etc. came out “injured”, now just taking the benefits he can for college - im sorry an acting class?? Such a poor excuse for a husband AND father!)
It’s the same here. We had give W2, 2 months bank statements, pay stubs ect. You don’t have a true pre approval unless those things are provided.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Bundy
Informer
Informer
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:35 pm
Has thanked: 221 times
Been thanked: 1405 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by Bundy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:02 pm

I would say these days that majority of Rachelle’s income comes from sponsorships. Now THAT, I would worry is less reliable than YouTube in relation to R & J based on how little they actually influence people! They would need to show consistent evidence of remuneration and savings and even with all of that I’m seriously doubting they’ll be lending much. Let’s see how it all unfolds!

BTW I only just realised - Instagram has been trialling the removal of ‘likes’ in Australia. I didn’t know this wasn’t happening in the US too? It’s too early to tell yet how this is affecting social media influencers and their sponsors because it all revolves around audience interaction. Interested to see if they make this permanent!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
gossipdottir
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:14 am
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 474 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by gossipdottir » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:10 am

OMG the birthday party vlog was un-freaking-watchable. Seriously her high pitch "you like it, YOU LIKE IT!!!!" when they shove her roughly in the shitcar Justina made for her killed a couple of braincells. I stopped, couldn't go any further. I was barfing.
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer
Posts: 317
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 292 times
Been thanked: 2254 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by Floridagator 1012 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:54 am

CurlupandDye wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:50 pm
I just watched the “WE BOUGHT A HOUSE” vlog. All i can say is I hope they have the decency to hire someone to deep clean the place after they leave. If not, I hope the owner deducts the cost from their security deposit. The carpet upstairs looks like it needs to be stretched, too, and probably shampooed.

I live in a rental here because we did not want to buy a house on the west coast while we live here because we will only be here for three more years. I keep this house spotless and treat it like I would want my home to he treated (we rented ours out in VA and then sold it last year). I mop and vacuum constantly, shampoo the carpets once every six months, scrub the kitchen and bathrooms frequently, clean the doors, walls if necessary, all base boards.. If I was the owner of that house I’d want them out, too. They are ungrateful and filthy pigs. Maybe having them as tenants just made the landlord want to sell it. Maybe that’s why they are counting their chickens before they hatch with the “New House.”

How much do you all think they actually got approved for?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If they got approved it was because her mom gave her a bunch of the profit off of her house. I say they got kicked out of their current place. I think all the “clean up” for Emma’s party was the landlord gave them a clean up or get out period and they didn’t get it all done. I say they are going to another rental. Channon rose did the same looked a bunch of high end house and told everyone she bought a million dollar home and then lands in a rented 2 bedroom condo. She tried to play it off as a townhouse she bought but of corse people found it and it was just a cheap apartment building.
User avatar
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2818
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 am
Has thanked: 6306 times
Been thanked: 10707 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by Haulnarse » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:06 am

She puts her swimsuit on over top of her regular diaper! Doesnt show her changing her out of it, so she would be the piece of shit mom who leaves her kid in a regular diaper for swimming!!!

Wtf?!? Huggies make swim diapers, that you can actually hang out and dry to reuse if they dont get soiled in (they hold poo, not pee). Or buy a reusable one, we used the same sized one from 6mth-toilet trained.

Funnily enough our local pool recommends very fitted undies for toddlers as they “contain” the poo better than swimming diapers do for super active kids.
hatinghannah
Talker
Talker
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:24 am
Has thanked: 427 times
Been thanked: 2620 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by hatinghannah » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:20 am

Haulnarse wrote:Lols, insta fail...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... cc8e39.jpg[/IMG]
This picture made me so uncomfortable Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
slothscanteven
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:41 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by slothscanteven » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:34 am

I find it so hard to believe that their first ever offer on a house was accepted. When my husband and I were looking for a house it took months and we made so many offers that got turned down. Even when we were the first ones in like they supposedly were.

And why are they packing already?! What! So much can happen between now and closing. But it will make for good clickbait "unpacking - can't move in"
pinkandpanda
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 7:36 am
Has thanked: 248 times
Been thanked: 110 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by pinkandpanda » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:44 am

hatinghannah wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Lols, insta fail...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... cc8e39.jpg[/IMG]
This picture made me so uncomfortable Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel like the filters Trash uses really washes Emma out and makes her look like a corpse.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ld5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:38 am
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 4848 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by Ld5 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:44 am

slothscanteven wrote:I find it so hard to believe that their first ever offer on a house was accepted. When my husband and I were looking for a house it took months and we made so many offers that got turned down. Even when we were the first ones in like they supposedly were.

And why are they packing already?! What! So much can happen between now and closing. But it will make for good clickbait "unpacking - can't move in"

They don’t even have a signed contract! It’s hysterical that they’re packing already! Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Celia
Informer
Informer
Posts: 344
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:33 am
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 1064 times

Re: Trashelle&Justine: Rank toes, big nose & baby hobo clothes | Part 19

Post by Celia » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:54 am

chloe6124 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:I will laugh if this falls through. If they didn’t have a actual pre approval where all their documents were sent in it could easily fall through. When we did ours when we built the loan officer took a couple hours putting w2 and income verification in to a underwriting system. Then they can tell you what you can be approved for. Even after that stuff can come up in the underwriting weeks later that could disqualify you or need more information.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is so incredibly hard to get a mortgage. You need to be able to prove income with payslips AND bank deposits. Self employed people have it way harder, youtubers would be shown the door and laughed away. She could decide tomorrow that shes over vlogging and they will have practically no income. No idea what justins benefits pay (im not even American and this fucks me off - he served for fuck all time, he took the piss with his reserves, took the piss with re-enlisting, etc. came out “injured”, now just taking the benefits he can for college - im sorry an acting class?? Such a poor excuse for a husband AND father!)
It’s the same here. We had give W2, 2 months bank statements, pay stubs ect. You don’t have a true pre approval unless those things are provided.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yeah, we just got approved for our actual mortgage (not pre approval) but they basically wanted our first born child. My husband even had to sign an affidavit saying he wasn’t someone else with the same name (even though the middle name was different, age was different and a different wife) because that person was in financial trouble. We had to prove income for 2 years. Steady income. There’s no way they’ll accept YouTube and Justin’s constant job swapping as acceptable.

We actually lucked out because the people who were accepted on our house before us couldn’t get their finances in order. A preapproval? Sure. But it fell through when they actually needed to get the mortgage.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Post Reply

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Ket52 and 11 guests