Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Locked
Yourmomgoes2college
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 82 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by Yourmomgoes2college » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:15 pm

Here_2_talk wrote:So Trashy, the genius has just realised that she only has 6months left with Emma alone. Omg! She rushed this pregnancy, got twins, and now! Now! She realises that her tiny baby girl will never have her undivided attention (well whatever she can bother with) any more. Well.fucking.done. Rachel. ImageImage

Now maybe get off the fucking sofa, don’t walk, run! and make memories with your daughter, give her some special attention, cause you’ll be sleep deprived and stretched beyond belief once these twins get here.

Why isn’t her family stepping in and staging an mom-intervention?! Don’t they love her enough to speak up? Don’t they care about Emma’s well being?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In one of their videos right around the time they found out they were having twins, Rachelle mentioned wondering whether or not Emma would have a hard time not being the only baby anymore. Justin said something like “wow I hadn’t thought of that!” So, you went through with all of the planning and everything that IVF entails and hadn’t once thought about how it would effect the kid you already have?! If I were in their position that would be one of the first things I took into consideration. It was quite telling to me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Bundy
Informer
Informer
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:35 pm
Has thanked: 273 times
Been thanked: 1813 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by Bundy » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:14 pm

So after all the comments about how toxic peppermint & citrus essential oils can be to pets, this idiot goes and posts about diffusing pine oil amount others... does she not think to maybe research this stuff?? A simple google search was all it took for me!
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dani_465
Informer
Informer
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 241 times
Been thanked: 1128 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by Dani_465 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:51 am

Bundy wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:14 pm
So after all the comments about how toxic peppermint & citrus essential oils can be to pets, this idiot goes and posts about diffusing pine oil amount others... does she not think to maybe research this stuff?? A simple google search was all it took for me!
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trashy has proved over and over again that she is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
User avatar
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3577
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 am
Has thanked: 8702 times
Been thanked: 15835 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by Haulnarse » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:57 am

Emotional Support Dog Rushed To Vets *emotional*

Cat Suddenly Sick *pray for Mister*

Poisoned Emotional Support Dog *emotional*

Family Pets Acting Strange... *h3Lp*



Ld5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1458
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:38 am
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 6185 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by Ld5 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:22 am

I’m 90% convinced that she’s diffusing toxic oils on purpose for more content. I don’t even have pets but I knew before diffusing oils which ones were toxic. Oils are very helpful but she gives oils a bad rap.

Her blends are idiotic. She is diffusing oils because they smell like food? Whaaaat?





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ld5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1458
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:38 am
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 6185 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by Ld5 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:44 pm

Her new vlog is about guessing the genders. Her urine in one of them was so dark. Drink some water! Urine is NOT supposed to be that dark!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NigheanDonn
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 280 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by NigheanDonn » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:50 pm

Ld5 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:44 pm
Her new vlog is about guessing the genders. Her urine in one of them was so dark. Drink some water! Urine is NOT supposed to be that dark!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Especially because it wasn't even her first morning urine! If you're drinking enough water, your urine should be a very light yellow, almost clear!

Also the title was of course clickbait. She literally used the same old wive's tales that everyone else always does. They weren't specifically for twin pregnancies. That's fine but then don't make it seem like that in the title. Also their reactions to certain things seemed so fake. Like at the end when she said "only 5 more months" until they find out and Justin said something like "it's that soon already?". Makes me think either they already know or he's already sick of her lol
User avatar
hereforthedonuts
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:40 pm
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by hereforthedonuts » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:10 pm

Watching her spin her pee around in a cup was probably the most disgusting thing ever. Imagine the smell.
Ld5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1458
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:38 am
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 6185 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by Ld5 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:22 pm

NigheanDonn wrote:
Ld5 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:44 pm
Her new vlog is about guessing the genders. Her urine in one of them was so dark. Drink some water! Urine is NOT supposed to be that dark!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Especially because it wasn't even her first morning urine! If you're drinking enough water, your urine should be a very light yellow, almost clear!

Also the title was of course clickbait. She literally used the same old wive's tales that everyone else always does. They weren't specifically for twin pregnancies. That's fine but then don't make it seem like that in the title. Also their reactions to certain things seemed so fake. Like at the end when she said "only 5 more months" until they find out and Justin said something like "it's that soon already?". Makes me think either they already know or he's already sick of her lol
I think they already know. They kept pushing for the one of each scenario.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NigheanDonn
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 280 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by NigheanDonn » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:34 pm

Ld5 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:22 pm
NigheanDonn wrote:
Ld5 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:44 pm
Her new vlog is about guessing the genders. Her urine in one of them was so dark. Drink some water! Urine is NOT supposed to be that dark!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Especially because it wasn't even her first morning urine! If you're drinking enough water, your urine should be a very light yellow, almost clear!

Also the title was of course clickbait. She literally used the same old wive's tales that everyone else always does. They weren't specifically for twin pregnancies. That's fine but then don't make it seem like that in the title. Also their reactions to certain things seemed so fake. Like at the end when she said "only 5 more months" until they find out and Justin said something like "it's that soon already?". Makes me think either they already know or he's already sick of her lol
I think they already know. They kept pushing for the one of each scenario.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, people have been saying that for a while now but this video just really sold it for me lol. Neither of them can act convincingly. And I thought Justin was in acting classes 😂 Rachelle was sooo convinced this whole time it was 2 girls and just now changes her mind? I'm not saying that can't happen. If it was anyone else, I'd believe them but when you put all of these pieces together it just seems to get stranger by the minute...
User avatar
opangatay
Informer
Informer
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:11 pm
Has thanked: 835 times
Been thanked: 3570 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by opangatay » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:23 pm

Kind of already rolling my eyes at how they have a “sentimental” girl’s name picked out. Hope it’s not anything Brynn related tbh. Someone in the comments guessed Caroline since that’s Brynn’s middle name and I just don’t get how much MORE they could incorporate Brynn into their future children that have nothing to do with Brynn. Her name is already in Emma’s name. And why only girls? Name a son Bryan if they really want Brynn in everybody’s business. My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a child like they lost Brynn but her name doesn’t have to be in everybody else’s. Brynn is Rachelle and Justin’s grief, not Emma’s and not the twins’. They’re putting too much on the kids about Brynn already. They can share the story and explain what happened as they get older, but they shouldn’t be trying to push the pain onto them.

I don’t think much else could be sentimental to them tbh besides Brynn. What are their parents names, does anybody know?

Also, I cannot express how annoying she already is about these fucking oils. She must live under a rock.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spicy_dreams
Talker
Talker
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:29 am
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 937 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by spicy_dreams » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:32 pm

opangatay wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:23 pm
Kind of already rolling my eyes at how they have a “sentimental” girl’s name picked out. Hope it’s not anything Brynn related tbh. Someone in the comments guessed Caroline since that’s Brynn’s middle name and I just don’t get how much MORE they could incorporate Brynn into their future children that have nothing to do with Brynn. Her name is already in Emma’s name. And why only girls? Name a son Bryan if they really want Brynn in everybody’s business. My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a child like they lost Brynn but her name doesn’t have to be in everybody else’s. Brynn is Rachelle and Justin’s grief, not Emma’s and not the twins’. They’re putting too much on the kids about Brynn already. They can share the story and explain what happened as they get older, but they shouldn’t be trying to push the pain onto them.

I don’t think much else could be sentimental to them tbh besides Brynn. What are their parents names, does anybody know?

Also, I cannot express how annoying she already is about these fucking oils. She must live under a rock.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, chill with the all the judgements we don't know what the names are yet. Speculating is totally fine but judging based on speculation is a bit much.
Dani_465
Informer
Informer
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 241 times
Been thanked: 1128 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by Dani_465 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:36 pm

hereforthedonuts wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:10 pm
Watching her spin her pee around in a cup was probably the most disgusting thing ever. Imagine the smell.

And it looked like it fizzed to me. Are they really that stupid?
User avatar
lazydazey
Talker
Talker
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 250 times
Been thanked: 579 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by lazydazey » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:56 pm

She honestly has never been the sharpest crayon in the box, geeze. She shouldnt be using oils if she doesnt know what ones are toxic. I ahvent been watching them but really, theyre having twins?! Cool they have the money for IVF AGAIN and that she can actually have kids but why did they literally not think about how it will effect Emma?! Accidents happen but obviously IVF is no accident. *Biggest eye roll*
Jaylla
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:27 pm
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 440 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by Jaylla » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:01 pm

I hadn't watched the vlogs in a while but decided to watch one this week, and I was surprised that Emma hasn't progressed at all since the last time I saw her. She seems really delayed. I think she's already 15 months old and the only words I've ever heard her say are Beau Beau. My kids all started saying short sentences around 18 months old. There's no way she will be talking in sentences anytime soon. I know all kids develop differently and there's nothing wrong with a late talker, but I really believe that the only reason she is delayed is because her parents don't do much with her. They just stick her in front of a television.

But what's even more strange to me is how little she smiles and laughs. Most babies her age will laugh and smile so easily. I hardly ever see her smile. I don't know what would cause that, or if she's just going to have a more serious personality. Just seems odd to me.
jaynshann
Informer
Informer
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:54 am
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 505 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by jaynshann » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:35 pm

Jaylla wrote:I hadn't watched the vlogs in a while but decided to watch one this week, and I was surprised that Emma hasn't progressed at all since the last time I saw her. She seems really delayed. I think she's already 15 months old and the only words I've ever heard her say are Beau Beau. My kids all started saying short sentences around 18 months old. There's no way she will be talking in sentences anytime soon. I know all kids develop differently and there's nothing wrong with a late talker, but I really believe that the only reason she is delayed is because her parents don't do much with her. They just stick her in front of a television.

But what's even more strange to me is how little she smiles and laughs. Most babies her age will laugh and smile so easily. I hardly ever see her smile. I don't know what would cause that, or if she's just going to have a more serious personality. Just seems odd to me.
Interesting! Now that you point it out it’s true. Not AT ALL DIAGNOSING HER but those were the 1st signs of high functioning Autism with my now 12yr old. Always more serious than babies his age, delayed speech, seemed a little detached and in his world for lack of a better way to describe it. The other day it stood out to me before reading this, that she saw Justin for 1st time in awhile when he came home. She dropped down and layed in her face side ways, like her on her cheek and side glanced at him(probably nothing just happens to be Autisc behavior though). Hmmm sorry l went there it’s controversial l know! It’s my whole world with 2 out of my 3 somewhere on the Spectrum. At Emma’s age all those things are within “normal range.” Hope her pediatrician is on their game though if it all continues. I fought with mine about my son who was my second about having something be “off” and she scolded me that l was comparing him to my 1st who was a girl. Finally after a year of arguing with them l left that Ped and got diagnosis right away for him. Sucks when Peds. aren’t in top of those things because therapy is so much more effective in first 5 yrs, but even more so first 3. Sorry observation... carry on. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3577
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 am
Has thanked: 8702 times
Been thanked: 15835 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by Haulnarse » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:41 pm

jaynshann wrote:
Jaylla wrote:I hadn't watched the vlogs in a while but decided to watch one this week, and I was surprised that Emma hasn't progressed at all since the last time I saw her. She seems really delayed. I think she's already 15 months old and the only words I've ever heard her say are Beau Beau. My kids all started saying short sentences around 18 months old. There's no way she will be talking in sentences anytime soon. I know all kids develop differently and there's nothing wrong with a late talker, but I really believe that the only reason she is delayed is because her parents don't do much with her. They just stick her in front of a television.

But what's even more strange to me is how little she smiles and laughs. Most babies her age will laugh and smile so easily. I hardly ever see her smile. I don't know what would cause that, or if she's just going to have a more serious personality. Just seems odd to me.
Interesting! Now that you point it out it’s true. Not AT ALL DIAGNOSING HER but those were the 1st signs of high functioning Autism with my now 12yr old. Always more serious than babies his age, delayed speech, seemed a little detached and in his world for lack of a better way to describe it. The other day it stood out to me before reading this, that she saw Justin for 1st time in awhile when he came home. She dropped down and layed in her face side ways, like her on her cheek and side glanced at him(probably nothing just happens to be Autisc behavior though). Hmmm sorry l went there it’s controversial l know! It’s my whole world with 2 out of my 3 somewhere on the Spectrum. At Emma’s age all those things are within “normal range.” Hope her pediatrician is on their game though if it all continues. I fought with mine about my son who was my second about having something be “off” and she scolded me that l was comparing him to my 1st who was a girl. Finally after a year of arguing with them l left that Ped and got diagnosis right away for him. Sucks when Peds. aren’t in top of those things because therapy is so much more effective in first 5 yrs, but even more so first 3. Sorry observation... carry on. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont see either of them advocating properly for any of their children
daisiesemmy
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:28 pm
Has thanked: 980 times
Been thanked: 352 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by daisiesemmy » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:45 pm

There's a couple things i have to say about this stupid new video they made.
the pee: i agree with yall, its way too dark. i wonder how much water she drinks?? because even on days i forget to drink a lot of water one day, tmi, my pee still isn't that dark. she doesn't take care of herself at all
also emma?? at the end of the video you can see them vlogging while holding her. shes frickin CRYING and shes like "what do you want emma????" turn the camera off and help your kid! she seriously seems so detached to emma, she seemed so annoyed.
THIRD, you can't just make up stuff for gender old wives tales. its not accurate if you make it up. you could tell how incredibly biased she was to boy and girl the entire video. shes just weird. i cant understand her
NigheanDonn
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 280 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by NigheanDonn » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:58 pm

opangatay wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:23 pm
Kind of already rolling my eyes at how they have a “sentimental” girl’s name picked out. Hope it’s not anything Brynn related tbh. Someone in the comments guessed Caroline since that’s Brynn’s middle name and I just don’t get how much MORE they could incorporate Brynn into their future children that have nothing to do with Brynn. Her name is already in Emma’s name. And why only girls? Name a son Bryan if they really want Brynn in everybody’s business. My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a child like they lost Brynn but her name doesn’t have to be in everybody else’s. Brynn is Rachelle and Justin’s grief, not Emma’s and not the twins’. They’re putting too much on the kids about Brynn already. They can share the story and explain what happened as they get older, but they shouldn’t be trying to push the pain onto them.

I don’t think much else could be sentimental to them tbh besides Brynn. What are their parents names, does anybody know?

Also, I cannot express how annoying she already is about these fucking oils. She must live under a rock.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Personally, I feel like if you're trying to always use part of your angel baby's name for one of your other kids then you haven't healed enough yet. Just my opinion that comes from my own experience. I lost my first in a similar way to them and at first I wanted to think of a way to incorporate that name into future children's names. Then I realized that it's supposed to just be her name and not anyone else's. Maybe reusing her middle name would be fine but even then... the fact that they gave her Brynn's name as her middle name just makes me think of the psychological effects it will have on her, the weight she has to carry for the rest of her life. I know they've said they didn't have Emma to replace Brynn but I feel like at some point in Emma's life she might think that before she can understand. I also know some people decide to try for another baby soon after a loss like they did but personally I couldn't, though for me there was more trauma involved. I won't get into details but like I said, to me it seems like a problem with the healing process for them. I know not everyone will agree with my opinion and that's fine. This is just my view on it currently, might change in the future, who knows.
User avatar
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3577
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 am
Has thanked: 8702 times
Been thanked: 15835 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by Haulnarse » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:27 pm

NigheanDonn wrote:
opangatay wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:23 pm
Kind of already rolling my eyes at how they have a “sentimental” girl’s name picked out. Hope it’s not anything Brynn related tbh. Someone in the comments guessed Caroline since that’s Brynn’s middle name and I just don’t get how much MORE they could incorporate Brynn into their future children that have nothing to do with Brynn. Her name is already in Emma’s name. And why only girls? Name a son Bryan if they really want Brynn in everybody’s business. My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a child like they lost Brynn but her name doesn’t have to be in everybody else’s. Brynn is Rachelle and Justin’s grief, not Emma’s and not the twins’. They’re putting too much on the kids about Brynn already. They can share the story and explain what happened as they get older, but they shouldn’t be trying to push the pain onto them.

I don’t think much else could be sentimental to them tbh besides Brynn. What are their parents names, does anybody know?

Also, I cannot express how annoying she already is about these fucking oils. She must live under a rock.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Personally, I feel like if you're trying to always use part of your angel baby's name for one of your other kids then you haven't healed enough yet. Just my opinion that comes from my own experience. I lost my first in a similar way to them and at first I wanted to think of a way to incorporate that name into future children's names. Then I realized that it's supposed to just be her name and not anyone else's. Maybe reusing her middle name would be fine but even then... the fact that they gave her Brynn's name as her middle name just makes me think of the psychological effects it will have on her, the weight she has to carry for the rest of her life. I know they've said they didn't have Emma to replace Brynn but I feel like at some point in Emma's life she might think that before she can understand. I also know some people decide to try for another baby soon after a loss like they did but personally I couldn't, though for me there was more trauma involved. I won't get into details but like I said, to me it seems like a problem with the healing process for them. I know not everyone will agree with my opinion and that's fine. This is just my view on it currently, might change in the future, who knows.

Emma Caroline flows better than Emma Brynn Grace
Ld5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1458
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:38 am
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 6185 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by Ld5 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:34 pm

jaynshann wrote:
Jaylla wrote:I hadn't watched the vlogs in a while but decided to watch one this week, and I was surprised that Emma hasn't progressed at all since the last time I saw her. She seems really delayed. I think she's already 15 months old and the only words I've ever heard her say are Beau Beau. My kids all started saying short sentences around 18 months old. There's no way she will be talking in sentences anytime soon. I know all kids develop differently and there's nothing wrong with a late talker, but I really believe that the only reason she is delayed is because her parents don't do much with her. They just stick her in front of a television.

But what's even more strange to me is how little she smiles and laughs. Most babies her age will laugh and smile so easily. I hardly ever see her smile. I don't know what would cause that, or if she's just going to have a more serious personality. Just seems odd to me.
Interesting! Now that you point it out it’s true. Not AT ALL DIAGNOSING HER but those were the 1st signs of high functioning Autism with my now 12yr old. Always more serious than babies his age, delayed speech, seemed a little detached and in his world for lack of a better way to describe it. The other day it stood out to me before reading this, that she saw Justin for 1st time in awhile when he came home. She dropped down and layed in her face side ways, like her on her cheek and side glanced at him(probably nothing just happens to be Autisc behavior though). Hmmm sorry l went there it’s controversial l know! It’s my whole world with 2 out of my 3 somewhere on the Spectrum. At Emma’s age all those things are within “normal range.” Hope her pediatrician is on their game though if it all continues. I fought with mine about my son who was my second about having something be “off” and she scolded me that l was comparing him to my 1st who was a girl. Finally after a year of arguing with them l left that Ped and got diagnosis right away for him. Sucks when Peds. aren’t in top of those things because therapy is so much more effective in first 5 yrs, but even more so first 3. Sorry observation... carry on. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been thinking this for a while now but haven’t mentioned it. Emma hits a lot of those flags of a child with autism. Which makes me incredibly sad because these two idiots can’t handle a child with special needs.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NigheanDonn
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 280 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by NigheanDonn » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:09 pm

Haulnarse wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:27 pm
NigheanDonn wrote:
opangatay wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:23 pm
Kind of already rolling my eyes at how they have a “sentimental” girl’s name picked out. Hope it’s not anything Brynn related tbh. Someone in the comments guessed Caroline since that’s Brynn’s middle name and I just don’t get how much MORE they could incorporate Brynn into their future children that have nothing to do with Brynn. Her name is already in Emma’s name. And why only girls? Name a son Bryan if they really want Brynn in everybody’s business. My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a child like they lost Brynn but her name doesn’t have to be in everybody else’s. Brynn is Rachelle and Justin’s grief, not Emma’s and not the twins’. They’re putting too much on the kids about Brynn already. They can share the story and explain what happened as they get older, but they shouldn’t be trying to push the pain onto them.

I don’t think much else could be sentimental to them tbh besides Brynn. What are their parents names, does anybody know?

Also, I cannot express how annoying she already is about these fucking oils. She must live under a rock.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Personally, I feel like if you're trying to always use part of your angel baby's name for one of your other kids then you haven't healed enough yet. Just my opinion that comes from my own experience. I lost my first in a similar way to them and at first I wanted to think of a way to incorporate that name into future children's names. Then I realized that it's supposed to just be her name and not anyone else's. Maybe reusing her middle name would be fine but even then... the fact that they gave her Brynn's name as her middle name just makes me think of the psychological effects it will have on her, the weight she has to carry for the rest of her life. I know they've said they didn't have Emma to replace Brynn but I feel like at some point in Emma's life she might think that before she can understand. I also know some people decide to try for another baby soon after a loss like they did but personally I couldn't, though for me there was more trauma involved. I won't get into details but like I said, to me it seems like a problem with the healing process for them. I know not everyone will agree with my opinion and that's fine. This is just my view on it currently, might change in the future, who knows.

Emma Caroline flows better than Emma Brynn Grace
It does! Especially with their last name.
User avatar
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 716
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 285 times
Been thanked: 2182 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by angelmamma » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:52 pm


Ld5 wrote:
jaynshann wrote:
Jaylla wrote:I hadn't watched the vlogs in a while but decided to watch one this week, and I was surprised that Emma hasn't progressed at all since the last time I saw her. She seems really delayed. I think she's already 15 months old and the only words I've ever heard her say are Beau Beau. My kids all started saying short sentences around 18 months old. There's no way she will be talking in sentences anytime soon. I know all kids develop differently and there's nothing wrong with a late talker, but I really believe that the only reason she is delayed is because her parents don't do much with her. They just stick her in front of a television.

But what's even more strange to me is how little she smiles and laughs. Most babies her age will laugh and smile so easily. I hardly ever see her smile. I don't know what would cause that, or if she's just going to have a more serious personality. Just seems odd to me.
Interesting! Now that you point it out it’s true. Not AT ALL DIAGNOSING HER but those were the 1st signs of high functioning Autism with my now 12yr old. Always more serious than babies his age, delayed speech, seemed a little detached and in his world for lack of a better way to describe it. The other day it stood out to me before reading this, that she saw Justin for 1st time in awhile when he came home. She dropped down and layed in her face side ways, like her on her cheek and side glanced at him(probably nothing just happens to be Autisc behavior though). Hmmm sorry l went there it’s controversial l know! It’s my whole world with 2 out of my 3 somewhere on the Spectrum. At Emma’s age all those things are within “normal range.” Hope her pediatrician is on their game though if it all continues. I fought with mine about my son who was my second about having something be “off” and she scolded me that l was comparing him to my 1st who was a girl. Finally after a year of arguing with them l left that Ped and got diagnosis right away for him. Sucks when Peds. aren’t in top of those things because therapy is so much more effective in first 5 yrs, but even more so first 3. Sorry observation... carry on. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been thinking this for a while now but haven’t mentioned it. Emma hits a lot of those flags of a child with autism. Which makes me incredibly sad because these two idiots can’t handle a child with special needs.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk she walked on time and she points, which are good signs. Mine is on the spectrum and didn't walk til 21 months and never pointed. He was actually in early intervention before the age of 2. Emma may not even be a high functioning autistic, what if she were on a more severe level and needed hours of therapy every day? Rachelle and Justin are so not equipped for something like that. It doesn't fit into their perfect little mold they think they're in.
Rachelle could go either way with a special needs child. She'd either be in denial because of her ego, refusing to get Emma into early intervention and the help she needs or click bait the shit out of MOTHER OF 3 UNDER 3 WITH A SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk


islasmumma
Informer
Informer
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 1458 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by islasmumma » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:19 pm

I think that one of them is 100% a boy, and I’m still crossing my fingers that it’s 2 boys because I actually don’t think she would be happy even if only one of them was a girl, she 100% wants all girls.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mspenny
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 956
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:03 pm
Has thanked: 3841 times
Been thanked: 4524 times

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Post by Mspenny » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:52 am

So I actually really like them both, but I noticed something about their gender prediction video that I wanted to point out. I think not too long ago they made a video where they said they were just happy they could get pregnant, that they would think people who hope for a certain gender would just be happy to have a baby at all. I just think it’s interesting to see how their views have changed now that they’re expecting their 2nd and 3rd. I think it’s pretty obvious they both have their own hopes.

For the record, I don’t personally think there’s anything wrong with hoping for a specific gender and I’m completely sympathetic about gender disappointment.
Locked

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: KKand3boys, Youngmommy23 and 2 guests