Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Mookiel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Unread post by Mookiel »

I had to laugh watching the vlog where she was trying so hard to get Emma to make all those sounds. My 14 month old was in the room and was repeating all of them that Rachelle said

I am really glad she’s doing speech therapy because I can’t believe how behind Emma is with language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Bundy wrote:So she says she went grocery shopping and the fridge/freezer/pantry are full... I barely see anything in the fridge except gallons of juice, what looks like ready made meals, some eggs, strawberries and maybe a couple oranges? Snacks in the “pantry” and some frozen junk. They are seriously teenagers playing house. She doesn’t know the first thing about a healthy balanced diet. Geez, if not for yourself, at least prepare wholesome food for your growing child!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 1ded51.jpg[/IMG]

Edited: oops forgot to add image!

I came here to post that exact screenshot. She calls that a full fridge? Image
It even looks like one of the white containers is empty.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

aniraKKarina wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:06 am
Bundy wrote:So she says she went grocery shopping and the fridge/freezer/pantry are full... I barely see anything in the fridge except gallons of juice, what looks like ready made meals, some eggs, strawberries and maybe a couple oranges? Snacks in the “pantry” and some frozen junk. They are seriously teenagers playing house. She doesn’t know the first thing about a healthy balanced diet. Geez, if not for yourself, at least prepare wholesome food for your growing child!

I noticed that too! Nothing fresh for Emma?

I am shocked that it APPEARS to be clean, considering they don’t wash their dishes!
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

Rash must be allergic to water.
nikkiharri
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nikkiharri »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 29b7c7.jpg[/IMG]

Is whoever made this blind?? You can clearly see how rough she is with Emma.

NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

The problem is as she’s entering speech therapy she is talking to Emma in that baby voice she does. Anyone with even a basic understanding of children knows you don’t baby talk them. How the speech therapist didn’t come out and whack her in the head in beyond me.

But I am thinking she got in so soon is maybe because the doctors thought it was more serious then she is letting on. I don’t know the average age to start speech therapy but 15 months seems so young. When your homework is baa baa and moo moo you gotta realize you might be doing something wrong as far as teaching your kid. I know all kids develop differently but in these snippets of her day I am really becoming concerned with how little Emma interacts. I would never wish a child to have any sort of delay and I hope it’s just a matter of she’s just a little behind.

But I watched Daily Bumps recently and literally both kids you can’t tell have speech delays. If these parents could all stop exploited their kids for money for just a little bit they could really help their kids.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Bundy wrote:Also, sorry for the double post but why the F is she SO ROUGH!!!!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 4461e4.jpg[/IMG]

That hurts just looking at it. And not only because Emma looks like a GRANDMA

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Dani_465 wrote:
aniraKKarina wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:06 am

I noticed that too! Nothing fresh for Emma?

I am shocked that it APPEARS to be clean, considering they don’t wash their dishes!

Yes! I’m glad it wasn’t just me. This looks more like an empty, due for grocery fridge than one “full”. What does she even feed Emma? My LO eats tons of fresh food daily. I feel like she’s still giving Emma mostly pouches for her meals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oookarrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Oookarrr »

NowAndThen87 wrote:The problem is as she’s entering speech therapy she is talking to Emma in that baby voice she does. Anyone with even a basic understanding of children knows you don’t baby talk them. How the speech therapist didn’t come out and whack her in the head in beyond me.

But I am thinking she got in so soon is maybe because the doctors thought it was more serious then she is letting on. I don’t know the average age to start speech therapy but 15 months seems so young. When your homework is baa baa and moo moo you gotta realize you might be doing something wrong as far as teaching your kid. I know all kids develop differently but in these snippets of her day I am really becoming concerned with how little Emma interacts. I would never wish a child to have any sort of delay and I hope it’s just a matter of she’s just a little behind.

But I watched Daily Bumps recently and literally both kids you can’t tell have speech delays. If these parents could all stop exploited their kids for money for just a little bit they could really help their kids.

Baby talk has such a big influence on babies. We’ve never baby talked my now 2 year but my mom (we just get along for the sake of my kids) will do it and in one day my daughter went from being able to say eat and other words/sentences to “umm umm” which apparently means eat? And wawau which use to be dog. I was so pissed. I just don’t know how trashy thinks it’s okay? Your freaking child thinks every dog is a “beau beau” ITS NOT TRASHY ITS A FREAKING DOG D O G DOG DAMNIT.

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

I was wondering why everyone was so against Rachelle teaching Emma to associate "cow" with "moo," but holy hell... she's actually teaching her child to call a cow MUMU. Yikes. Was she paying even a little bit of attention during speech therapy, or was she too busy on her phone the whole time?
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

KKand3boys wrote:I was wondering why everyone was so against Rachelle teaching Emma to associate "cow" with "moo," but holy hell... she's actually teaching her child to call a cow MUMU. Yikes. Was she paying even a little bit of attention during speech therapy, or was she too busy on her phone the whole time?
Rachelle said the speech therapist told her to practice “baa baa” “moo moo” and “boo boo” because she can already say “beau beau”. But is it that outrageous to just have her practice “cow”? Does Emma even say mama or dada? Seems like I’d want to start with those lmao.

And why not just say Beau instead of saying it twice? And she says “kitty kitty” ALL THE TIME instead of “cat.” Cat sounds a whole lot easier to say than kitty kitty. Why does everything have to be twice. Cows don’t say moo moo, they say moo. Wasn’t someone on here a speech therapist or something? I get wanting to start with familiar sounds if she can say “beau beau” but it seems detrimental to keep up the double phrases. No one ever says moo moo even in baby talk, it feels so forced.

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

opangatay wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:32 am
KKand3boys wrote:I was wondering why everyone was so against Rachelle teaching Emma to associate "cow" with "moo," but holy hell... she's actually teaching her child to call a cow MUMU. Yikes. Was she paying even a little bit of attention during speech therapy, or was she too busy on her phone the whole time?
Rachelle said the speech therapist told her to practice “baa baa” “moo moo” and “boo boo” because she can already say “beau beau”. But is it that outrageous to just have her practice “cow”? Does Emma even say mama or dada? Seems like I’d want to start with those lmao.

And why not just say Beau instead of saying it twice? And she says “kitty kitty” ALL THE TIME instead of “cat.” Cat sounds a whole lot easier to say than kitty kitty. Why does everything have to be twice. Cows don’t say moo moo, they say moo. Wasn’t someone on here a speech therapist or something? I get wanting to start with familiar sounds if she can say “beau beau” but it seems detrimental to keep up the double phrases. No one ever says moo moo even in baby talk, it feels so forced.

Yeah the way I was taught, and the way I see other children being taught, is "cow goes mooooo." I've never seen someone point at a cow and just say mumu and call it a day.
Kellyb5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kellyb5 »

That child is going to have a real rough time when school comes around. I talk to my cats with less baby talk than Rash uses with Emma. They probably know more words than she does.

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

This is insane, I’m genuinely confused with her “homework” from speech therapy. My son gets speech and he’s learning animals right now just like Emma. We bought figurines on Amazon and he touches them and we say “The lion goes...” and he’s say “roarrrr” or “the elephant goes...” and he’d blow raspberries. You don’t just show them a picture and say “Moooooo moooo” I actually got in trouble for telling my son his nose was a “nose nose” because he calls it a “nosie nosie”. You don’t use repetitive words that can cause the kid to develop bad speech habits like stutters.

She’s genuinely an idiot and I doubt the speech therapist told her to use repetitive words without animal names she’s just an idiot and didn’t listen properly. How is it not common sense to just talk to your child and tell them the names of things? And yes some children even with all the tools like reading, talking in a normal voice and education games don’t talk but you can obviously see in Emma it’s a lack of genuine interactions. It’s so sad to see how she’s treating her rainbow child claiming she’s a tEaChEr and then failing in almost every aspect of educating her child.
Mysticvgo7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mysticvgo7 »

Rachelle: I’m gonna record Emma’s reaction to turning on the lights.
Emma: *no reaction what’s so ever*
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 01dcad.jpg[/IMG]
Don’t y’all just hate when the babies you use as clickbait don’t give you the reaction you need in order to use them as clickbait? What a waste of a child. Well... at least, soon we’ll have some “TWINS TWINS TWINS” that’ll be much better suited as clickbait
Kckeek18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kckeek18 »

One, two, twee.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Had to laugh Emma had zero reaction to the outdoor lights... trashy thought that all of a sudden Emma was going to be excited about the lights being turned on?!

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

Kckeek18 wrote:One, two, twee.

And she asked Emma is she wanted beakfast! Stop the baby talk Rash!

bestmamm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bestmamm »

What is rashy's obsession with Christmas?! Every. Single. Vlog has been about christmas!!! Emma doesnt even give a crap!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Tina9900 wrote:
Kckeek18 wrote:One, two, twee.

And she asked Emma is she wanted beakfast! Stop the baby talk Rash!

Did I hear her only order two sandwiches at chick fil a? What the heck?!

Her reaction was embarrassing... I would have cut the camera quickly if I saw that kind of reaction. It just solidified that there’s something going on with Emma. Not saying that Emma is embarrassing but Rachelle’s excitement over catching Emma’s reaction and then that there was no reaction.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”