THREAD CREDIT: Tweedles3

Previous: viewtopic.php?f=253&t=16390

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rash and Justine - Life’s a slog, with nothing to vlog | Part 30

Unread post by Ld5 »

I’m sorry but this is sad... when my daughter had her second birthday, she showed everyone how she could do a 100 piece puzzle. My other two weren’t as advanced by that age but they were doing 24 piece puzzles at 2.

She shouldn’t be bragging that she can FINALLY do this puzzle.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... f2d969.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ket52
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ket52 »

Kayley is babysitting AGAIN so these losers can put up wall paper. I really hope Rash repays all of these favours, but we never see her helping Kayley out. As usual, Rash and Justine are always willing to take handouts, but never willing to help anyone else out.
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Sooo rachelle let justin 'cut' his ankle open before telling him it was a prank??? Or did he just not tell her he was about to bang his ankle Maybe just stop with the trendy tik toks altogether lol.

And I doubt rachelle picked up the overalls just because justin would like them....I think that was just her justification for spending money on herself. Also didn't even wash them. Gross.
Ket52
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ket52 »

Wow this bitch really let her ginger child get severely sunburnt, and then blames it on the sunscreen “not working”!!! She is so infuriating. I find it VERY hard to believe that a zinc oxide mineral sunscreen applied “several times” allowed her to get that burnt. Nevertheless, Emma should be wearing a long sleeved sun shirt if she’s in the sun for 4 hours! My child isn’t even that pale and I would never rely solely on sunscreen to keep him protected in the hot sun for 4 hours straight. She really is clueless and neglectful.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

That is really bad. Not surprised.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

Ket52 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:28 pm Wow this bitch really let her ginger child get severely sunburnt, and then blames it on the sunscreen “not working”!!! She is so infuriating. I find it VERY hard to believe that a zinc oxide mineral sunscreen applied “several times” allowed her to get that burnt. Nevertheless, Emma should be wearing a long sleeved sun shirt if she’s in the sun for 4 hours! My child isn’t even that pale and I would never rely solely on sunscreen to keep him protected in the hot sun for 4 hours straight. She really is clueless and neglectful.
The sunscreen is $40. That bitch is crazy. But it wasn't her fault it was the sunscreen and even trashy got burnt but where I didn't see anything.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

SomeoneActually wrote:
Ket52 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:28 pm Wow this bitch really let her ginger child get severely sunburnt, and then blames it on the sunscreen “not working”!!! She is so infuriating. I find it VERY hard to believe that a zinc oxide mineral sunscreen applied “several times” allowed her to get that burnt. Nevertheless, Emma should be wearing a long sleeved sun shirt if she’s in the sun for 4 hours! My child isn’t even that pale and I would never rely solely on sunscreen to keep him protected in the hot sun for 4 hours straight. She really is clueless and neglectful.
The sunscreen is $40. That bitch is crazy. But it wasn't her fault it was the sunscreen and even trashy got burnt but where I didn't see anything.
Why wouldn't she test it out first?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

annakapp54
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by annakapp54 »

I can’t believe she would do that to Emma. That poor girl is probably in pain from the sunburn.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

That is child abuse! WTF allows that to happen?? Babies have sensitive skin, not to mention Emma’s pale skin. It’s been hotter than hell out there. And who buys $40 sunscreen and doesn’t try it first???? Banana boat baby sunscreen works great!! And it isn’t $40!!

She’s a fucking nut case, poor Emma. She needs to go fry her back and see how it feels.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

And who the fuck dresses their kid in a long sleeves dress in 90 degree heat?????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

Ket52 wrote:Kayley is babysitting AGAIN so these losers can put up wall paper. I really hope Rash repays all of these favours, but we never see her helping Kayley out. As usual, Rash and Justine are always willing to take handouts, but never willing to help anyone else out.
Yes, and it seems so unnecessary right now. My brother and SIL broke quarantine in May to help their best friends, whose young daughter was diagnosed with a terminal condition. Rash doing the same with Kayley for doing housework and cosmetic tasks is so irresponsible, in comparison.

Very cool to see my topic title up there, thank you! I very much miss being able to “thank” others to show support for their ideas, too.

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

Why is she asking for recommendations for sunscreen?

She literally says the cheap stuff Justin used worked.

So....erm....use that?! Fucking idiot parent. She doesn’t deserve children.

Everyone in the comments saying ‘it happens’. Does it?
I live in the UK where, granted, it isn’t as hot, but we are more likely to get caught out/burned as we aren’t acclimatised to it. Neither of my children have been sunburnt.

Yourmomgoes2college
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Yourmomgoes2college »

I don’t buy her excuse that it was the sunscreen’s fault. If that were the case, her burn would be more even. This bitch just didn’t apply it carefully.

I was going to post in here over the weekend about wherever they went with their friends that was outdoors. Rachelle posted on her IG stories the boys sleeping outdoors in a pack n play. You could tell they were under a tree and the shade wasn’t total coverage. I was so freaked out that those twins were gonna burn since they’re too young for sunscreen. I doubt she would admit to that on social media, though, so I don’t think we’ll ever know. She’s an idiot.

And the fucking crib thing. 🙄 I guarantee that she will still buy two new cribs even though that one is going to be back in stock in September. She just loves to spend too much not to.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

That sunburn doesn’t “just happen.” My children are fair skinned and you can definitely tell when the sunscreen needs to be reapplies because their skin will get red very easily. This looks like she was outside for hours without sunscreen or possibly with non waterproof sunscreen. Typical trash putting the blame on something else and not taking any responsibility. Stop neglecting your child.
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

Dani_465 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:58 pm That is child abuse! WTF allows that to happen?? Babies have sensitive skin, not to mention Emma’s pale skin. It’s been hotter than hell out there. And who buys $40 sunscreen and doesn’t try it first???? Banana boat baby sunscreen works great!! And it isn’t $40!!

She’s a fucking nut case, poor Emma. She needs to go fry her back and see how it feels.
Remember she fried herself when she went to the spa and we heard about it for days.
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dani_465 wrote:That is child abuse! WTF allows that to happen?? Babies have sensitive skin, not to mention Emma’s pale skin. It’s been hotter than hell out there. And who buys $40 sunscreen and doesn’t try it first???? Banana boat baby sunscreen works great!! And it isn’t $40!!

Yes, this is my actual bottle of baby sunscreen, has never failed me and it costs between $5-10. I don’t know the full story, but no child Emma’s age should be out for 4 hours without a break. With my son, it’s 45 minutes, then 15 minute water break inside the house. And we’re rarely out longer than 45 minutes anyway (not hard to do during a pandemic, with twin babies that can’t be out very Image
long).

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Most expensive “natural” sunscreens you have to reapply throughout the day depending on how long you’re outside.

My kids are always in long sleeve sun shirts. Leave your esthetics at the door, Rachelle...

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Do you know which of these is “real”, the burns look strikingly different, almost with a full “degree” of separation in the level of that burn. I hope the less severe-looking one is the actual appearance. Poor girl.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”