Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Re: Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

Post by Tina9900 »

She talks about how she feels so bad for Reuben because his teeth hurt so she shoves her fingers in his mouth. Man she’s stupid. And I really don’t think he’s getting his canine teeth already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

Post by wonderwall99 »

Rachelle is the only mom that brags about her kids ONLY wanting her in front of her spouse I think.
And I get it, I kind of love how much of a mamas boy my son is. He clings to me like you wouldn't believe. And yeah, I love it and I try really hard especially on the hard days to soak in all this time with him before be starts growing up and not needing me. But as moms we are also like okay kid give me a minute, I gotta pee. Or I'm making dinner hold on. You know? We love the clingy-ness but I think when our kids clings to their dad or grandparents we are like whew thank goodness I could use the few minutes without a toddler clutching onto me.

But Rachelle does and says it in such a condescending way around justin. While Rueben was in the bouncer outside she flat out was like yeah they ONLY want me. I'm the ONLY thing that comforts him. Or with Emma suddenly she's like Emma ONLY wants me to put her down. Okay yeah, that's reality that's being a mom but she always says it like it's ME and only ME. Dad comes secondary and she makes him know that.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

NormalName
Amateur
Amateur

Post by NormalName »

wonderwall99 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:45 pm Rachelle is the only mom that brags about her kids ONLY wanting her in front of her spouse I think.
And I get it, I kind of love how much of a mamas boy my son is. He clings to me like you wouldn't believe. And yeah, I love it and I try really hard especially on the hard days to soak in all this time with him before be starts growing up and not needing me. But as moms we are also like okay kid give me a minute, I gotta pee. Or I'm making dinner hold on. You know? We love the clingy-ness but I think when our kids clings to their dad or grandparents we are like whew thank goodness I could use the few minutes without a toddler clutching onto me.

But Rachelle does and says it in such a condescending way around justin. While Rueben was in the bouncer outside she flat out was like yeah they ONLY want me. I'm the ONLY thing that comforts him. Or with Emma suddenly she's like Emma ONLY wants me to put her down. Okay yeah, that's reality that's being a mom but she always says it like it's ME and only ME. Dad comes secondary and she makes him know that.

I wonder if it’s actually the opposite? Maybe she keeps saying how much they only want her because they all ACTUALLY only want Justin and she’s jealous.
maddylynn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by maddylynn »

Yourmomgoes2college wrote:Did anyone notice she had one of the babies outside in just a diaper when they turned their Christmas lights on? It’s cool in the evenings, especially for a naked baby. Even Emma runs off saying it’s cold. And another lackluster reaction to the lights from her. Image
Yes!! It’s been in the low 50s at night in Temecula.. smh

LittleFinger
Amateur
Amateur

Post by LittleFinger »

Tina9900 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:50 pm She talks about how she feels so bad for Reuben because his teeth hurt so she shoves her fingers in his mouth. Man she’s stupid. And I really don’t think he’s getting his canine teeth already.

🤔 He might be? Both of my girls got their top canines first, then bottom fronts etc etc. Only my little boy cut his teeth in the *normal* order.

Teeth also move up and down a lot before they break through, so Rash might just be feeling the lumps & bumps from that? 🤷‍♀️
Mammababe111
Talker
Talker

Post by Mammababe111 »

I think it’s very telling when the both of them went into Emma’s room when she randomly woke up in the night. For me at least, me and my husband take turns if one of our kids is happening to wake up during the night, I don’t think we would both stumble in there.I think rachelle likes to project this negative image of her husband but I think he’s a lot more present then what she leads on. She couldn’t do it without him.. yes some kids favor a parent but it doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a bond with them. I’ve seen plenty of times he’s able to hold them and entertain them she really needs to stop. She’s controlling their bond instead of allowing Justin to fight through it and develop it. The amount of times she’s able to leave home without any kids is also very telling. No one likes a liar.
percypatrice22
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by percypatrice22 »

Hasn't she posted like five different vlogs with a similar "how things are REALLY going..." title?? And with the exact same thumbnail of her holding the twins up??

I looked and there's also:
"I was wrong...this is FREAKING hard,"
"An honest conversation about our twins,"
"this is REALLY freaking hard,"
"I am overwhelmed,"
"the TRUTH about having 3 babies 1 and under"
"Breastfeeding twins...what its REALLY like"

I KNEW the title sounded familiar. She's just reusing the same titles and thumbnails.
percypatrice22
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by percypatrice22 »

Hasn't she posted like five different vlogs with a similar "how things are REALLY going..." title?? And with the exact same thumbnail of her holding the twins up??

I looked and there's also:
"I was wrong...this is FREAKING hard,"
"An honest conversation about our twins,"
"this is REALLY freaking hard,"
"I am overwhelmed,"
"the TRUTH about having 3 babies 1 and under"
"Breastfeeding twins...what its REALLY like"

I KNEW the title sounded familiar. She's just reusing the same titles and thumbnails.
SomeoneActually
Talker
Talker

Post by SomeoneActually »

She spent $400 on 4 new pots and pans and they don't even cook other than TJs orange chicken which better to cook in an oven than a stove top.
Screenshot_20201122-065521_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
namalot
Amateur
Amateur

Post by namalot »

Yourmomgoes2college wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:49 am Did anyone notice she had one of the babies outside in just a diaper when they turned their Christmas lights on? It’s cool in the evenings, especially for a naked baby. Even Emma runs off saying it’s cold. And another lackluster reaction to the lights from her. 😂
Emma couldn't care less :lol: like most scenarios the poor girl doesn't even seem to understand the question, and just replies 'yeah'

And it takes some kind of thoughtless mother to not dress their kids appropriately to go outside. Even for a second. Especially for something so unimportant as Christmas lights. Poor babies have a lifetime ahead of their needs being second to Rachelles (mediocre) aesthetic.
Floopdedoo
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Floopdedoo »

So, instead of getting off the internet and parenting their children, one of whom seems to have some sensory issues and developmental delays, let’s post eight monetized blogs about how hard our life is when we did it to ourselves. No one forced you to implant two embryos. Don’t act surprised you had twins.
I can’t with her. It’s so hard to be a mom. Yes, it is. There are things you can do to make it easier. If you stopped making TikToks, sitting on the couch, and feeding your shopping addiction and actually parented your kids, it might help. You could maybe let your hubby help you instead of insisting the kids ONLY WANT THEIR MAMA. Not to mention, stop trying to sleep train your one-Th percentile kids and feed them!! You could also realize it isn’t about YOU and your sleep and what you want anymore. Those three babies are in charge now, Ratchet. It’ll get worse.
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Post by discretechristine »

NormalName wrote:
wonderwall99 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:45 pm Rachelle is the only mom that brags about her kids ONLY wanting her in front of her spouse I think.

I wonder if it’s actually the opposite? Maybe she keeps saying how much they only want her because they all ACTUALLY only want Justin and she’s jealous.
Okay this ^^^ I was thinking this too!
In that stupid tiktok they made where you choose one or the other, Justin picked “going out” and Rash picked “staying in” yet it’s totally opposite of what they do in the vlogs! She could totally be playing it up to make herself just feel more wanted than she is.

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kerenkrazyeyes »

She is pushing those MLM books soo hard yet I've never seen her repost once that a stupid follower bought one. Those books are a massive rip off, I find them at thrift stores all the time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Dani_465 »

This caption is very creepy to me. I know it’s a quote... but I have NEVER seen it quoted to a best friend. Usually it’s a spouse/SO. Kaylee is trashy’s love of her life. What not Justina?? I have best friends whom I love, but surely wouldn’t say they are they are love of my life.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse »

Kaylee was also her sisters best friend first which makes it all the weirder!
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Dani_465 »

I’m shocked with trashy’s “type a” personality the roof cuts don’t bother her. They bother me!
celestialll
Informer
Informer

Post by celestialll »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:39 am She is pushing those MLM books soo hard yet I've never seen her repost once that a stupid follower bought one. Those books are a massive rip off, I find them at thrift stores all the time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
yes, my son loves the "that's not my...(truck, dinosaur, etc)" series but we found them ALL at a thrift store for a quarter each (we have 5). I would never buy them retail lol are you kidding me
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse »

This kid has ZERO sass.... you can dress her however you like rachelle, she still has a personality of a wet dish rag.

penny17
Amateur
Amateur

Post by penny17 »

Dani_465 wrote:I’m shocked with trashy’s “type a” personality the roof cuts don’t bother her. They bother me!
It does me too but i believe this is the ikea doll house i dont think justina built it.

saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Post by saltybitters »

Dani_465 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:48 am This caption is very creepy to me. I know it’s a quote... but I have NEVER seen it quoted to a best friend. Usually it’s a spouse/SO. Kaylee is trashy’s love of her life. What not Justina?? I have best friends whom I love, but surely wouldn’t say they are they are love of my life.
Admittedly, I refer to my BFFs as the loves of my life, my soulmates, my reason for being, etc. in front of my husband, but it's always meant as a joke. He even asks when I'm running away to Vegas with them. Rash putting it on her insta without some kind of joking banter comment from Justin makes it come off a little too serious imo. The lack of attraction and love they have now is staggering.

Honestly, if she didn't specify she was talking about Kaylee, I would've pegged it to be about Annabelle, since she's the blonde haired, blue eyed baby that "should've" been Brynn and that's where Rash has been mentally stuck for years.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Dani_465 »

penny17 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:10 pm
Dani_465 wrote:I’m shocked with trashy’s “type a” personality the roof cuts don’t bother her. They bother me!
It does me too but i believe this is the ikea doll house i dont think justina built it.

I really thought he did lol. Actually then it’s worse, if this was store bought and the roof doesn’t match up.
autumnp11213
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by autumnp11213 »

So glad I found this forum. I also thought the “love of my life” post was really weird, and there was no “lol” or anything to indicate it was a joke.

Also, this whole time I thought the smaller twin (Asher? I always mix up their names) was the one with the heart problems! I admittedly don’t watch most of their YT videos anymore because the clickbait titles annoy the heck out of me. But from IG, I just assumed the twin who looks less-well was the one with heart problems.
penny17
Amateur
Amateur

Post by penny17 »

Dani_465 wrote:
penny17 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:10 pm

I really thought he did lol. Actually then it’s worse, if this was store bought and the roof doesn’t match up.
I swear i thought he did too but i come across another video that just happened to show this same dollhouse and i was like what so i looked it up. And ya I definitely dont like it at all. Lol. These dumbasses who barely cook spend a ton on pots and pans. They could of gotten a way better doll house.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Ld5 »

They could have just gotten a cute dollhouse already decorated... but instead they had to go with something bland and spend more money decorating it.

Watch that thing fall and get one of the boys in the head. What’s wrong with Fisher Price’s dollhouse?

Mammababe111
Talker
Talker

Post by Mammababe111 »

Ld5 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:34 am They could have just gotten a cute dollhouse already decorated... but instead they had to go with something bland and spend more money decorating it.

Watch that thing fall and get one of the boys in the head. What’s wrong with Fisher Price’s dollhouse?

Seriously though! Like isn’t Emma a little too young for it anyway? They make little people doll houses that are cute for early toddlers. She’s not doing montissori or however it’s spelled, so I have no clue why she wants these fugly pieces. I’d be more focused on my kids speech though.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”