Rachelle and Justin

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin

Unread post by blackroses »

I also found her when she was putting away the nursery and she seemed so different, they’re profiting off the loss of their child and the way she acts is disgusting and childish
NjH1
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by NjH1 »

I know it’s been said but there’s something so off about Justin. I can’t put my finger on it but it’s bothering me
NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

Pyro1309 wrote:Anyone else notice how now that Justin is home she’s magically not sick anymore? Or have I just missed her talking about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She mentioned that she isn’t feeling as sick anymore but I noticed that too and said she never feels sick when people are around but then when she’s alone she feels so sick. It’s a bit weird
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

NjH1 wrote:I know it’s been said but there’s something so off about Justin. I can’t put my finger on it but it’s bothering me
YES!!! I think a lot of it has to do with how fake he is

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:
NjH1 wrote:I know it’s been said but there’s something so off about Justin. I can’t put my finger on it but it’s bothering me
YES!!! I think a lot of it has to do with how fake he is

I think their both fake.
ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClickbaitToBelong »

Zhioval wrote:“We’re seeing all of our youtube friends” “Keren and I are taking a belly bump picture” “I said that lighting though from Khoa” SO MUCH CRINGE!!! They’re friends now according to her ImageImageImage

She can’t handle the excitement to be their “friend”… Pathetic.

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

Justin is very forced in his reactions - I doubt he means half the stuff he says.
The PO box video was so apparent - all the ‘wow! That’s so sweet!’ was so put on.

Urgh.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Hopefully she is going for teeth whitening....

And trust me Rach....no one is going to give a greasy rats ass that you wont have a blog up.
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

Her mom got married by the looks of it. Not really the big drama she’s trying to click bait us with.
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

I've been trying to figure out what I hate about Justin's face. His lips are the same colour as his face and I hate it
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

Dreamcatchme wrote:I've been trying to figure out what I hate about Justin's face. His lips are the same colour as his face and I hate it
He's so pink. All. The. Time.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

Just watching the vlog and she shows her dress and her stomach doesn’t even look round, it just looks chubby and then she says “baby needs food” and pushes her stomach out to make herself look huge. Strange
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
He's so pink. All. The. Time.
He really is it looks like he has no lips and it weird, they really do look like siblings though, I know people say that couples that share a resemblance are usually the most successful relationships so maybe that's not a bad thing? Who knows lol
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

To someone in their early 20s perhaps their IF struggle if one can label it that perhaps finding out their pregnant is a big deal. I don't know I think any pregnancy is big deal and life changing. But you have to look back at everything. They were sitting in an infertility clinic at 20 years old after being married for 10 months. Most people have to save and everything to do IVF, they had it handed to them so struggle (I'm not including Brynn's loss in this because of course that was heartbreaking and tragic) is a bit of a strong term for what they've "been" through. Most couples struggle for years to get where Rachelle and Justin are. Brynn's passing aside, they've had it pretty easy as far as their IF journey. I've never seen a couple that young with fertility issues needing IVF treatment get pregnant that soon.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Forgive me for the double post, but the edit button disappeared so I couldn't tack this on the end of my last post.

I've mentioned before I don't see them lasting long term. The fact Rachelle comes from a divorced family where her father left the family when she was little so she really hasn't had that growing up and watching it from her parents. I don't know what Justin's home situation was, but his mom really looks young.

Immiturity plays a huge part, adding to it they had started dating in 2012 and not long after he joined the navy. Then they got married. Then one of them already has been unfaithful (someone will have to remind me of who) and after a while Justin may mature a little and it may get on his nerves that Rachelle is how Rachelle is.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

hunrya20 wrote:
eab424 wrote:Forgive me for the double post, but the edit button disappeared so I couldn't tack this on the end of my last post.

I've mentioned before I don't see them lasting long term. The fact Rachelle comes from a divorced family where her father left the family when she was little so she really hasn't had that growing up and watching it from her parents. I don't know what Justin's home situation was, but his mom really looks young.

Immiturity plays a huge part, adding to it they had started dating in 2012 and not long after he joined the navy. Then they got married. Then one of them already has been unfaithful (someone will have to remind me of who) and after a while Justin may mature a little and it may get on his nerves that Rachelle is how Rachelle is.
You can tell that she put her life on hold for him. She's got little to nothing going on besides creating his care packages and taking care of the house he pays for while he's deployed. I'm married, I understand loving your husband but I've never seen anyone just willing to lead "no life" just because their spouse is deployed. This woman leads a life full of errands.

I always got the impression that Justin was unfaithful. If not physically, emotionally. I obviously can't confirm it. Just a gut feeling something is up.
It's not that she's willing to lead no life, she chooses not to. And your right I've never seen a military wife so lazy in all my life. She runs errands goes shopping but seriously who has a job and does everything she does? I know I do. Someone had a picture from her twitter about forgiveness from Justin. She's the one with all the time on her hands. He's on a ship or was.

Sometimes some of those errands are a put on for the cameras. If you have a stillbirth in the military you are elligible if the baby weighs over 350 grams and you've completed your 21st week. Brynn died when Rachelle was in her 19th week of pregnancy and weighed approx 240 grams which is 110 grams away from the requirement. It's on the line but no matter what way you slice it thats a miscarriage. They start calling it a stillbirth after you've completed your 20th week. And the two requirements Brynn didn't meet and she didn't spend a lot of time talking about it so I think she was denied and applied for show knowing they weren't eligible. In some videos where people don't see photos of Brynn and just hear her story by the way she talks about it some are fooled into thinking Brynn was older than she was.

Just noticed I spelled immaturity incorrectly I apologize.
StateOfNirvana_4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StateOfNirvana_4 »

I’m sorry but does she ever put effort into her appearance? She was in her mothers wedding and just did not look good. She constantly looks sick and tired.

boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

hunrya20 wrote:
eab424 wrote:
hunrya20 wrote: You can tell that she put her life on hold for him. She's got little to nothing going on besides creating his care packages and taking care of the house he pays for while he's deployed. I'm married, I understand loving your husband but I've never seen anyone just willing to lead "no life" just because their spouse is deployed. This woman leads a life full of errands.

I always got the impression that Justin was unfaithful. If not physically, emotionally. I obviously can't confirm it. Just a gut feeling something is up.
It's not that she's willing to lead no life, she chooses not to. And your right I've never seen a military wife so lazy in all my life. She runs errands goes shopping but seriously who has a job and does everything she does? I know I do. Someone had a picture from her twitter about forgiveness from Justin. She's the one with all the time on her hands. He's on a ship or was.

Sometimes some of those errands are a put on for the cameras. If you have a stillbirth in the military you are elligible if the baby weighs over 350 grams and you've completed your 21st week. Brynn died when Rachelle was in her 19th week of pregnancy and weighed approx 240 grams which is 110 grams away from the requirement. It's on the line but no matter what way you slice it thats a miscarriage. They start calling it a stillbirth after you've completed your 20th week. And the two requirements Brynn didn't meet and she didn't spend a lot of time talking about it so I think she was denied and applied for show knowing they weren't eligible. In some videos where people don't see photos of Brynn and just hear her story by the way she talks about it some are fooled into thinking Brynn was older than she was.

Just noticed I spelled immaturity incorrectly I apologize.

That's a good point. In the beginning, I assumed Brynn was born STILLBORN as in: a completely developed baby. I completely agree with you. I dunno. I always felt that she exaggerated. I know she's sad but she acts as if the pregnancy was smooth sailing and that Brynn could survive on her own outside of the womb. Based on how underdeveloped Brynn was, she could've requested not to see her. That baby died too soon and I almost felt like sharing pictures of her in that underdeveloped state was sort of morbid or disrespectful. I dunno, pics of her feet were fine but I questioned sharing others.

If she was sooo young that, if she would've passed away at least past a certain amount of time, she would've been a D & C or whatever, basically removing tissue OR being passed naturally
Am I the only one that doesn't care for the technical terms? Why does it matter if it was 19 or 20 weeks? She was a baby who was born still and had to be buried by her parents. I don't see how that can be compared to a miscarriage or being "basically tissue".
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Jesus, this girl and her ultrasounds. She went to get an elective one the day before her scheduled one so she could “enjoy” it.
I totally get being nervous for ultrasounds, especially after what she’s been through but damn. She’s already getting extra medically ordered ones, why is she getting so many extra elective ones.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

She really needs to stop getting all these extra ultrasounds. It’s ridiculous and not that great for the baby.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”