Rachelle and Justin

NjH1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin

Unread post by NjH1 »

I feel like she thinks she’s bigger than she is on YouTube. She lives to respond to what little hate she gets and makes such a huge deal about any kind of negativity. The way she goes off is so embarrassing to her. She’s so childish. I cant even imagine how unbearable she’s going to be when people give their opinions on how she’s raising her child.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

I was cringing at how tacky it was to brag about how "expensive" the cigars she bought for him were after he opened them. Especially since she doesn't work. Well, and also blatantly running out to get a last minute gift for valentine's day because she forgot. I definitely would not have vlogged that.
NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

The transformation into keren 2.0 has officially begun.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bethanymack »

Justin is kind of a douche. That voice he went into when she showed his "cigar box" and that minute adjustment of the box on the table. Ugh.

They're both playing these obnoxious, fake roles: Rachelle with her "#wifeymove" tweets and Justin with his liquor and cigars....
No, you're both children. We can see you playing house and lacking in responsibilities and maturity. At least Justin has a real job.

When they're eating out in the vlog today, they're sitting on the same side again...she's basically in his lap. Like teenagers on a date. Grow up.

The only thing I've been appreciating is that Justin seems to give the dog at least a bit of exercise, which Rachelle never does.
Also, Rachelle finally shows her true colors about getting rid of the dog. She says she "might kick him out" if there's any more accidents in the house. He's not been trained properly and he's young. He's going to have accidents.

Apparently, they are "working on" the car situation. Honestly, I think it would be hilarious if Justin refused to replace her vehicle. They'd save a lot of money if Rachelle was limited to the house after Justin goes back to work. Sounds harsh, but she's not working. She doesn't really need to be out shopping all day while Justin is off earning money. She might learn to appreciate her situation a bit if she was without a car.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

bethanymack wrote:Justin is kind of a douche. That voice he went into when she showed his "cigar box" and that minute adjustment of the box on the table. Ugh.

They're both playing these obnoxious, fake roles: Rachelle with her "#wifeymove" tweets and Justin with his liquor and cigars....
No, you're both children. We can see you playing house and lacking in responsibilities and maturity. At least Justin has a real job.

When they're eating out in the vlog today, they're sitting on the same side again...she's basically in his lap. Like teenagers on a date. Grow up.

The only thing I've been appreciating is that Justin seems to give the dog at least a bit of exercise, which Rachelle never does.
Also, Rachelle finally shows her true colors about getting rid of the dog. She says she "might kick him out" if there's any more accidents in the house. He's not been trained properly and he's young. He's going to have accidents.

Apparently, they are "working on" the car situation. Honestly, I think it would be hilarious if Justin refused to replace her vehicle. They'd save a lot of money if Rachelle was limited to the house after Justin goes back to work. Sounds harsh, but she's not working. She doesn't really need to be out shopping all day while Justin is off earning money. She might learn to appreciate her situation a bit if she was without a car.
yellow toothed bitch needs a slap for even just joking about getting rid of that dog.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

It's her fault in the first place. He needs to be crate trained. Not just out of the accident issue but because he is a puppy and has a natural curiosity. What if he got into something while she was on one of her shopping sprees and came home to him dead because he got into something? My dog has such a nice create she actually goes in there for quiet time. It's nice she has a nice bed inside and sometimes I'll be walking through the house looking for her only to hear a slight snoring sound and see she's in her crate napping.

When Rachelle leaves the house she has him roaming free which is the dumbest thing she could do with a puppy. It's sad she jokes about banishing him from the house for doing what a puppy does. If she's not mature enough to take care of a dog, then she's not mature enough for a baby either. I think she's more than demonstrated that.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Y’all.. I know some have said you think Rachelle cheated on Justin but I really think it’s the other way around. I think its obvious he cheated on her, realized he fucked up, and that’s why it’s a never ending compliment after compliment with her. He literally kisses her ass with all the damn compliments every other sentence. It’s obvious Rachelle is immature, and insecure.
Idk. *shrugs just my two cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Britxo wrote:Y’all.. I know some have said you think Rachelle cheated on Justin but I really think it’s the other way around. I think its obvious he cheated on her, realized he fucked up, and that’s why it’s a never ending compliment after compliment with her. He literally kisses her ass with all the damn compliments every other sentence. It’s obvious Rachelle is immature, and insecure.

I totally agree!!! He’s always like “aww you’re so cute. Aww I love ya”. SO annoying. If you have to do that THAT much there’s something wrong.

Maybe she had to “regain his trust” in a different way. Not necessarily cheating. Either way, they’re both immature morons who aren’t ready for a DOG let alone a CHILD.

bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Britxo wrote:Y’all.. I know some have said you think Rachelle cheated on Justin but I really think it’s the other way around. I think its obvious he cheated on her, realized he fucked up, and that’s why it’s a never ending compliment after compliment with her. He literally kisses her ass with all the damn compliments every other sentence. It’s obvious Rachelle is immature, and insecure.
Have to agree with you. I think the idea that Rachelle cheated came from her saying something about Justin forgiving her after that rough patch. That could just mean she acted out like the crazy woman we know she is AFTER finding out and they had to both forgive each other. I realize cheating is a serious thing and I'm not saying I blame her too much if that was the case, but can you imagine the insane fights they must have had if he cheated? The wailing and the bawling and the tears? Then probably weeks of pouting and passive aggression and whining.

I'd love it if she actually recorded something real about their relationship. No more of this gift-giving and "thanks baby" and other teenage bullshit. Do a Q&A and answer the tough questions. Show us why we should follow your life, Rachelle. Other than for the shit show.

Off-topic but anyone else watch Britney and Baby? I've just found her and I've been binging, but her content is real and interesting and she's shown quite a progression on youtube. Teenage mother six years back, three kids, just recently out of a long relationship and in a new apartment on her own being the sole provider for her children. It's interesting and relatable, in my opinion. Rachelle could take a note or two.

She needs to improve her content. What will happen once Justin is back at work soon? Will we be back to the mindless shopping, food updates, baby-talk with animals? I really think she thought a pregnancy would be the answer to her problem, "What is my content?" (ie she made a whole new channel) but that has so far not been the case at all. Being pregnant can be supremely uneventful.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Honestly I don't care who cheated on who. With everything going against them dollars to donuts they'll be married to someone else in 10 years. Unfaithfulness, Rachelle if she was going to change she would've by now, her spending, grief over Brynn. I'm sure there's more to list here but I've mentioned them before. They're not getting help for their issues their just being fake which only lasts so long. I think due to her immaturity she can't take care of the dog properly and if the baby gets here she won't be able to take care of them properly and he'll be bitter over that. I think her mom did her no favors growing up.

Yes Bethany I've watched Britney but I haven't as of late with the boys in school, work and their homework it's tough to find time to do much. I type pretty fast so there's that. Lol.

So sad they broke up though. She was real and mature.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Not a far fetched thought but maybe they both cheated.
NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

I don’t know what it is that makes me think that Justin might have cheated. He just seems like the type of guy. I know that’s bad to say but he does. He seems odd. In fact they both seem odd but not in the quirky kind of way. They’re so odd. I know ive said it before but there’s something about him that I can’t quite put my finger on it. They don’t seem like a married couple at all
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

New theories after today's boring vlog:

Rachelle didn't like her "straightforward" female doctor and much prefers the "gentle" male doctor. Rachelle is one of those women who can't get along with other women. Explains why she acts like a bitch to her sister and mom, why she has no friends at all, why she doesn't want to work. She just can't stand other women. Probably because she's so underdeveloped as an adult that she just feels insecure around high-functioning women (ie the female doctor).

Their relationship is sexless and probably always has been. There is NO spark between them. When Justin poses in his pajama pants (which Rachelle forced him to put on), Rachelle just goes flat - "Oh, that's, that's not good." Such an awkward clip.

I don't think they're attracted to each other. They legitimately seems like siblings on camera. Watch today's vlog. Imagine you are a new viewer. Tell me that Justin couldn't have just as easily been mistaken for her brother.
NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

I bet it was just one person and I bet they weren’t even bothered. We all know how dramatic she is
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

75 likes?? Who are these minions lol

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anyone get the vibe that she was super pissed in today’s vlog or just - off?

I love when she wanted to give Beau the treat from his box and Justin was like no he can have it later and she was like ....oh..he wants it now.

They’ll be great parents.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ps. Who gives an actual SHIT what she got at the food store?

TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:Ps. Who gives an actual SHIT what she got at the food store?

I feel like I may be one of the few who enkoy grocery hauls. Bust that's because I'm constantly looking for new foods to try. I don't think I'd enjoy them if thst wherent the case, though. It seems. Weird to watch them. For any other reason.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
mrsglittersparkles wrote:Ps. Who gives an actual SHIT what she got at the food store?

I feel like I may be one of the few who enkoy grocery hauls. Bust that's because I'm constantly looking for new foods to try. I don't think I'd enjoy them if thst wherent the case, though. It seems. Weird to watch them. For any other reason.
Yea I totally get that if it was a specific grocery haul but when they add it in a random vlog it’s just weird IMO.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I think maybe she's had 1 good vlog. She honestly doesn't put thought into it and a lot of it is fake.I don't view her twitter and perhaps a lot of her subs don't otherwise they'd see a crazy brat and unsub.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”