Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by bubblebeewonder1 »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
bubblebeewonder1 wrote:You guys need serious help. This might be a "Rachelle" thread but I can guarantee this hate has NOTHING to do with Rachelle. You guys just seen a woman going through some tough shit and being open and vulnerable online and you took the chance to kick someone while their already down.

The sad part is you guys probably aren't even her age, you're probably older. Grown women. You've probably never suffered loss either. You have no idea. When I look at Rachelle I see a young woman just starting out/starting her family, she hasn't done anything to any of you personally. The girls only 23 and she's already had 1 failed IVF cycle, found out they suffer from infertility, her husbands deployed a lot and even worse, she's already experienced a stillbirth. At 23! Cmon now.

She might do things that piss you off but you gotta remember that she's young. She's extremely young. People grow, are you the same now vs 23? Probably not.

I think bullying her is a low blow. Last year was probably one of the worst years of her life because she lost her daughter. She literally finds out that she needs IVF at 20-something, she does a transfer and it fails and then she FINALLY gets pregnant but ends up having to deliver her baby (which I'm sure she BEGGED god for) stillborn. Of course you're going to be bitchy or cold. I imagine its a painful experience
Let's see.

I'm 23, Ive had two losses,She brought her husband being deployed on herself by marrying someone who was in the navy, SHE doesnt need IVF, her Husband who cant keep his dick in his pants needed it.

I think i covered it all.
Thanks for the new material, Man.
Were you dropped as a child? Justin being in the navy wasn't a choice. That was rhe career path he chose and he got DEPLOYED
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

here4thepopcorn wrote:
bubblebeewonder1 wrote:You guys need serious help. This might be a "Rachelle" thread but I can guarantee this hate has NOTHING to do with Rachelle. You guys just seen a woman going through some tough shit and being open and vulnerable online and you took the chance to kick someone while their already down.

The sad part is you guys probably aren't even her age, you're probably older. Grown women. You've probably never suffered loss either. You have no idea. When I look at Rachelle I see a young woman just starting out/starting her family, she hasn't done anything to any of you personally. The girls only 23 and she's already had 1 failed IVF cycle, found out they suffer from infertility, her husbands deployed a lot and even worse, she's already experienced a stillbirth. At 23! Cmon now.

She might do things that piss you off but you gotta remember that she's young. She's extremely young. People grow, are you the same now vs 23? Probably not.

I think bullying her is a low blow. Last year was probably one of the worst years of her life because she lost her daughter. She literally finds out that she needs IVF at 20-something, she does a transfer and it fails and then she FINALLY gets pregnant but ends up having to deliver her baby (which I'm sure she BEGGED god for) stillborn. Of course you're going to be bitchy or cold. I imagine its a painful experience
Literally none of my bitching about Rachelle has to do with her loss. I am pretty sure EVERYONE on this thread acknowledges how hard that is. But you know what? LOTS of people on these boards have experienced loss. How do you think people found Rachelle on youtube? What we have a hard time with is how absolutely childish she is. And no, at 23, I was not like her. I was in school, pursuing higher level college degrees, and working my ass off to support myself. You want to know why I come on here? Because my real job in healthcare is depressing and overwhelming dealing with people who have lives much worse than Rachelle. So while you want to go on and on defending poor Rachelle about how hard she has had it, there are lots of people with much shittier hands dealt to them that I get to see on a daily basis. Those are the people I pity and keep me up at night. Not Rachelle, who has had others help pay for her IVF and thinks shopping and playing with a puppy is a full-time job.
Everyone experiences loss but not everyone has a thread about them where they're literally RIPPED APART during their grieving process.
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
bubblebeewonder1 wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:Well I'm on here because its Sunday and im just relaxing fixing to start marinating some steaks :) if you go back through my comments I am not putting her down at all, I actually have stood up for her and brynn quite a bit. I did say she was a mooch and lazy but honestly that's true. Why don't you just go on and stop worrying about us and be there for your sister. Your words won't change anyones minds here and you're just wasting your time and energy
You're the worse of the worst. Honestly I'm not sure why God gives people like you children.
I love how you say WE'RE the bullies, yet you're bullying the FUCK out of everyone on this board.
You need to fucking stop.
Boo hoo. You can literally rip this girl apart on this thread but you can't take it when someone else is just as nasty to you? Weak. Pathetic.
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:
Were you dropped as a child? Justin being in the navy wasn't a choice. That was rhe career path he chose and he got DEPLOYED
OMG. You are dense. Justin CHOSE to join the Navy. There are thousands of other jobs out there that he could have chosen, but he CHOSE the Navy. When Justin joined, it was a given that he would be deployed. He CHOSE to join the Navy KNOWING that he would be DEPLOYED! My husband joined a different branch knowing full well that he would be deployed and has spent YEARS in a desert being shot at while driving tanks. He spent far more time serving this country than Justin has. So don't even try to pull that card with me.
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

calliepaige wrote:Ohhhhhhh so fired up and so many choice words I could say. We aren’t old trolls like you think we are. I have experienced two IVF losses and spent tens upon tens of thousands of dollars trying to be a mom... so don’t come on here and say who you THINK we are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly maybe it's your karma. Maybe it's fate telling you that you're not ready to be a mom. You're very immature for posting on here, you've got a lot of growing to do because you're on the path to raise up bullies. If your kids take after you, they'll be bullies.
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

bubblebeewonder1 wrote: Honestly maybe it's your karma. Maybe it's fate telling you that you're not ready to be a mom. You're very immature for posting on here, you've got a lot of growing to do because you're on the path to raise up bullies. If your kids take after you, they'll be bullies.
Ok, so let's play this game. Is Justin being infertile a result of karma? And is it karma that Rachelle has had a loss? If so, what was it for?

And, according to your logic, you must be very immature since you are posting here.

You must be a real peach to be around.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Lets all ignore bumbleBitch its Katie, Rachelle's sister plain as day. She doesn't affect our lives in any way like she thinks she does. Have fun being a miserable bitch while I enjoy my Sunday with my husband and kids :) kisses
rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

It’s definitely Rachelle. Now, I’m usually here defending Rachelle but this has shown me a whole new side of her.
1she says people that post here are sad and pathetic yet she’s spending her whole Sunday here, girl we know your life is boring but don’t make it so obvious to take you down lol. Second, yes some people are really mean here I agree but at least they stay here you know? No one is harassing you, no one invited you here, you came here looking. This website doesn’t have to affect your life in any way, no one is sending you hate mail to your house, your viewers really love you Rachelle. Then why are you here? Why are you wasting your time here? Get some friends girl, other than your sister and husband. I like you a lot but this is bullshit and only shows how immature you are, you are literally proving everyone right

yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yeahwhatever »

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:This thread is filled with the most pathetic losers ever. It's entertaining to watch! I laugh! I'm sure Rachelle is laughing too for a few reasons

- You guys don't even get along with each other. You guys legit argue back and forth. There's like in average, 5 pages of arguments on this page.

- You guys are paranoid as hell. Always accusing each other of being Rachelle or Justin.

- Someone comes in and says they slept with someone and you guys basically scare the girl into silence instead of exposing the dirt.

I'm starting to believe that you're actually fans of Rachelle. This has to be the most dysfunctional thread ever. Just packed with pathetic losers and bitches that aren't really bitches. You guys? Scared little girls. If Rachelle actually did comment on here or publicly confronts you, you all would runaway scared. Pfft
Why do you feel the need to post here then? Why do you read this thread?
yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:

Let's see.

I'm 23, Ive had two losses,She brought her husband being deployed on herself by marrying someone who was in the navy, SHE doesnt need IVF, her Husband who cant keep his dick in his pants needed it.

I think i covered it all.
Thanks for the new material, Man.
You just said it wasn't a choice but then continued to say he chose that career path..?
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

lol this bubblebee bitch is the dumbest mother fucker i've seen on this site. Girl you funny.
yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:
bubblebeewonder1 wrote:How is Justin cheating any of your business? Even if he isn't, it's none of your business. You guys are full on pathetic. You can't watch a 10 minute video and automatically assume every detail of someone's marriage.

Rachelle's a person. Most importantly, a woman. It is extremely cruel to bash her physical appearance and then say her husband's cheating because of that. Don't you think there's enough insecure women in the world? Why contribute to that. How would you feel if someone claimed your husband was cheating on you because of your appearance. Grow up!!

"Well, why are you on a hate page if your a fan?"
- Because you guys are disgusting and you need a reality check. You really do. If you can sit on your ass all day projecting hate, I can splash it right back to you.

You're pathetic loser moms with no lives of your own. You stay at home all day with your high energy child, just hating yourself. Whenever your toddler goes down for nap, you log your pathetic selves onto this site to bitch about someone else's life. You spread all this hate and criticism about HER LIFE because you hate yours.

You're jealous of her house.

You're jealous that she's in a financial situation where she doesn't need to work.

You're jealous of the gifts her subscribers have.

You're jealous that her husband adores her.

You're jealous that Justin adores her without her needing to spend hours in the mirror doing makeup and hating herself.

Can't wait until her beautiful baby girl is here so you all can hate on her parenting too. The girl has it made and she's starting her life happy and You're jealous bitter scum :)
Hahaha okay Katie, we get it you're mad someone isn't kissing Rachelle's ass, but that's never going to happen. Why don't you and R get a life and stop worrying about every little thing that is said about her.

Jealous? My husband makes wayyy more thaN Justin and R ever made together. I own my own financial business. We own 2 paid off homes :) there has never been infidelity in my 10 year marriage. I have 2 straight A children but yes super jealous of a mooch who can't be bothered to potty train her out of control dog and lets her cat who has shit and puss on his paws walk where she prepares food. Is jealous lmfao
If your life is soo amazing why aren't you out there living it instead of trying to make someone else feel bad about theirs. I don't get that. Must not be too great if you feel the need to put someone down to pull yourself up. Hmm
You say everyone must have a miserable life and have no time to post here but you seem to have enough time to post here and constantly fight with others here when it is literally a TRASH THREAD.
yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:
calliepaige wrote:Ohhhhhhh so fired up and so many choice words I could say. We aren’t old trolls like you think we are. I have experienced two IVF losses and spent tens upon tens of thousands of dollars trying to be a mom... so don’t come on here and say who you THINK we are.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... c232d7.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180311</span><span>/</span><span>ab834c470d8e2d3b8315cd4eacc232d7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Honestly maybe it's your karma. Maybe it's fate telling you that you're not ready to be a mom. You're very immature for posting on here, you've got a lot of growing to do because you're on the path to raise up bullies. If your kids take after you, they'll be bullies.
This must apply to you then as well.
yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

Okay, might have to stop reading this thread if there is only going to be pages and pages of people kissing Rachelle's ass and fighting with other posters.

I find it interesting that these people say we have no time or are miserable with our lives when they are also on this thread, reading what is being posted, and MADE AN ACCOUNT TO RESPOND.

Just something I would like to add - I personally really liked Rachelle. As I have said previously, I found her through the putting away the nursery video. My heart broke for her. As someone who's older sibling was a late-term still birth, I understand the pain that a family goes through. I started watching her and was honestly happy for her when this most recent transfer was successful. However, I, along with many others, have noticed changes in Rachelle's personality and have commented on it - which is the point of this thread. I didn't just come looking for this thread. A simple google search for Rachelle's name brings it up. That's how I found it.

Just really over the shit that's been going on in this thread.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 9b8c60.jpg[/img]

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Time for a new thread maybe?

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

isabelle_clara8 wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:Title is... IDK... New topic seemed to be in order.
ALL OF YOU WOMEN ARE HILARIOUS AND DELUSIONAL. Wow. You all must have pathetic and sad lives. It was just International Women's day and i found this website and I am in shock. This is so disgusting. When you sign up it says no hateful, degrading comments, etc. Well that's a fucking lie because thats all you do. Instead of watching all of these moms and families vlogs and inspect their lives and how they raise their children; why don't you all go and focus on making yourself a less shitty human being. You don't like that they make money by vlogging? THEN STOP WATCHING YOU IDIOTS. YOU ALL HAVE NO LIVES BY WATCHING THEIR EVERY MOVE AND DISCUSSING LIKE ITS A BOOK OR SOMETHING. GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR LIFE TO MAKE IT BETTER INSTEAD OF TEARING DOWN ANOTHER WOMENS LIFE. Sitting behind a computer screen thinking your the shit and making a change? Its pathetic and sad. Maybe this is a place where you go to let your feelings out or something I don't know. But I DO KNOW its not healthy or normal to be bringing down other women and thinking its okay. You don't like it stop watching peoples vlogs, hell stop watching youtube. But you won't because you have nothing better to do. You have nothing to make you feel better about your self but this. I feel so bad for all of you women on here talking about how you dislike them, and they don't raise their children right or they spend too much money. ARE YOU JOKING?! you must really have a horrible life to be bringing down another human being. STOP TEARING DOWN OTHER WOMEN. PLACES LIKE THIS ONLY MAKE THE WORLD WORSE. YOU DONT LIKE SOMEONE FOR WHATEVER REASON THEN GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO HELP THEM, DO NOT BRING THEM DOWN TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL GOOD. ALL OF YOU ON HERE ARE PATHETIC AND NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES. AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CHILDREN I HOPE THEY BECOME NOTHING LIKE YOU. THIS IS HORRIBLE. fix your life.
Take your copy and paste ass somewhere else. You've been all over this site white knighting for people who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Take your brown nose back up keen and Rachelle's ass
NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

Woooow...talk about being hypocritical....

bmor3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bmor3 »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 9b8c60.jpg[/img]

anyone who puts themselves in the public eye will always receive critique. has been that way forever.

sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

isabelle_clara8 wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:Title is... IDK... New topic seemed to be in order.
ALL OF YOU WOMEN ARE HILARIOUS AND DELUSIONAL. Wow. You all must have pathetic and sad lives. It was just International Women's day and i found this website and I am in shock. This is so disgusting. When you sign up it says no hateful, degrading comments, etc. Well that's a fucking lie because thats all you do. Instead of watching all of these moms and families vlogs and inspect their lives and how they raise their children; why don't you all go and focus on making yourself a less shitty human being. You don't like that they make money by vlogging? THEN STOP WATCHING YOU IDIOTS. YOU ALL HAVE NO LIVES BY WATCHING THEIR EVERY MOVE AND DISCUSSING LIKE ITS A BOOK OR SOMETHING. GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR LIFE TO MAKE IT BETTER INSTEAD OF TEARING DOWN ANOTHER WOMENS LIFE. Sitting behind a computer screen thinking your the shit and making a change? Its pathetic and sad. Maybe this is a place where you go to let your feelings out or something I don't know. But I DO KNOW its not healthy or normal to be bringing down other women and thinking its okay. You don't like it stop watching peoples vlogs, hell stop watching youtube. But you won't because you have nothing better to do. You have nothing to make you feel better about your self but this. I feel so bad for all of you women on here talking about how you dislike them, and they don't raise their children right or they spend too much money. ARE YOU JOKING?! you must really have a horrible life to be bringing down another human being. STOP TEARING DOWN OTHER WOMEN. PLACES LIKE THIS ONLY MAKE THE WORLD WORSE. YOU DONT LIKE SOMEONE FOR WHATEVER REASON THEN GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO HELP THEM, DO NOT BRING THEM DOWN TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL GOOD. ALL OF YOU ON HERE ARE PATHETIC AND NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES. AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CHILDREN I HOPE THEY BECOME NOTHING LIKE YOU. THIS IS HORRIBLE. fix your life.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”