Rachelle and Justin | The little dick that Could(nt) | Pt. 3

Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin | The little dick that Could(nt) | P

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

By the way, today she explains her tattoos and the rose on her arm is really ugly.

I mean has the "artist" ever seen a rose ? The stem is way too fat and nearly looks like the one from a palm tree.

That one is great: https://www.askideas.com/wp-content/upl ... orearm.jpg
but compared to hers :-o :? :(

It looks like a tattoo made for a man not for a woman.
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

fingusername wrote:If you are "too scared for life" to go to the dog park....you shouldn't have a dog.

I wondered what the real reason was for closing their PO box....she started a baby registry and wants people to just buy the stuff SHE wants. Mystery solved...
Also probably didn't want anymore crap with Swans on it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
thetruthseeker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thetruthseeker »

I died when she started talking about her marriage and hoe it's not perfect. Especially when she knows damn well that (and) what WE KNOW.

Sorry if that's confusing. Not trying to change topics but before I decide to return to school to study child development I did a little tattooing for only like 2 years but I can tell you, those are poorly done. Mainly the hand print. Justin's is good but hers is a little weird looking. She should've went with a artist specifically known for doing prints. It's a delicate style that relies on presison and it's supposed to look just as delicate as it would on her birth certificate. Hers is a little harsh. His looks okay.

Now the rose..... ...it looks okay to me. Not my personal style and not what women normally ask for. The whole minimalist thing is in style and a lot of people ask for delicate tattoos. That's a bit traditional but if she likes it...who cares. The work looks fine to me the design isn't my style but I guess that's why it's on her skin lol

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk
thetruthseeker
Talker
Talker

Dreamcatchme wrote:
fingusername wrote:If you are "too scared for life" to go to the dog park....you shouldn't have a dog.

I wondered what the real reason was for closing their PO box....she started a baby registry and wants people to just buy the stuff SHE wants. Mystery solved...
Also probably didn't want anymore crap with Swans on it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Understandable. The swan stuff was starting to get tacky.

thetruthseeker
Talker
Talker

Something about her makes me feel like she needs a hot shower. She always looks sticky or dirty. Especially when she's showing her feet

SDV
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SDV »

I did used to enjoy her, but I guess the longer you watch someone the more their annoying habits come out. Especially in today's tattoo video, her monologues seem like a four year talking to you. You know how they go on and on and don't take a breath and their eyes kind of dart around the room and then they suddenly do stop and inhale big and then go back to their breahless monologue? That is Rachelle.

I also can't stand how she cannot do anything on her own.

And how they ignore the cat.

I guess that's it.
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

thetruthseeker wrote:I died when she started talking about her marriage and hoe it's not perfect. Especially when she knows damn well that (and) what WE KNOW.

Sorry if that's confusing. Not trying to change topics but before I decide to return to school to study child development I did a little tattooing for only like 2 years but I can tell you, those are poorly done. Mainly the hand print. Justin's is good but hers is a little weird looking. She should've went with a artist specifically known for doing prints. It's a delicate style that relies on presison and it's supposed to look just as delicate as it would on her birth certificate. Hers is a little harsh. His looks okay.

Now the rose..... ...it looks okay to me. Not my personal style and not what women normally ask for. The whole minimalist thing is in style and a lot of people ask for delicate tattoos. That's a bit traditional but if she likes it...who cares. The work looks fine to me the design isn't my style but I guess that's why it's on her skin lol ImageImageImageImage

But even if it shall be minimalistic, then it should also have the right proportions.

Apart from the handprint, why I write the full name on it ? I mean her last name ?

I understood something like she wanna add the names of her others kids one day, too. So she added the last name because they gonna have a different one ? ... :D
ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClickbaitToBelong »

OMG, can she stop touching her hair and sniffing all the time? I can’t stand her, even watching the video at 1.5x speed I skipped a lot of parts…

Btw, that rose is awful, I wouldn’t get a tattoo with that guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thetruthseeker
Talker
Talker

Schnatterinchen wrote:
thetruthseeker wrote:I died when she started talking about her marriage and hoe it's not perfect. Especially when she knows damn well that (and) what WE KNOW.

Now the rose..... ...it looks okay to me. Not my personal style and not what women normally ask for. The whole minimalist thing is in style and a lot of people ask for delicate tattoos. That's a bit traditional but if she likes it...who cares. The work looks fine to me the design isn't my style but I guess that's why it's on her skin lol ImageImageImageImage

But even if it shall be minimalistic, then it should also have the right proportions.

Apart from the handprint, why I write the full name on it ? I mean her last name ?

I understood something like she wanna add the names of her others kids one day, too. So she added the last name because they gonna have a different one ? ... :D
Lol just in case. when Justin finally leaves her "no showering" for whatever bimbo is lurking in the distance, she probably did it so she'll be able to keep count of who's a Swannie and who isn't.

Face it: If Justin wasn't infertile with poor swimmers, she'd probably be on her third kid like Keren from KKandbabyJ.

The fact he's a cheater and the fact she gotta pay thousands to get pregnant by him FOR EACH KID (some transfers won't even take) will eventually catch up with her. It's only a matter of time. My guess is they'll finally get their second kid by 2027.

Hell, it would be cheaper and faster if she had that ex boyfriend knock her up as a donor.

I'm feeling savage disregard this.

thetruthseeker
Talker
Talker

thetruthseeker wrote:
Schnatterinchen wrote:

Lol just in case. when Justin finally leaves her "no showering" for whatever bimbo is lurking in the distance, she probably did it so she'll be able to keep count of who's a Swannie and who isn't.

Face it: If Justin wasn't infertile with poor swimmers, she'd probably be on her third kid like Keren from KKandbabyJ.

The fact he's a cheater and the fact she gotta pay thousands to get pregnant by him FOR EACH KID (some transfers won't even take) will eventually catch up with her. It's only a matter of time. My guess is they'll finally get their second kid by 2027.

Hell, it would be cheaper and faster if she had that ex boyfriend knock her up as a donor.

I'm feeling savage disregard this.

Bottom line: this woman is baby obsessed. Once she has one, she'll only want more. Which is fine but kinda sucks when YOU have to go through the trials and tribulations to get pregnant and you're not the one with the issues. One thing I hate about YouTube's infertility community is that they paint this picture. I'm sure during this last IVF needle session she's thought "damn, I could literally cross the street and get pregnant without all of this medication."

Who hasn't. I'm not a saint. That thought would definitely cross my mind

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

That rose tattoo is god awful!

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

I like her tattoos. They all have a good meaning behind them. Tattoos are preference just because you wouldn't get it doesn't mean its horrendous.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Look who commented on kkandbabyj’s recent video. And what a dumb comment. Granted Keren was dumb for acting like she literally can’t do anything because she’s pregnant in the video. You’re pregnant.... not on death’s doorstep...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

The “hand print” tattoo is objectively terrible. It looks like an alien hand. The rose is not done with an artistic eye. Proportions are important to art.

Conclusion: her tattoos are done poorly. We aren’t saying what they mean us terrible. Maybe if she saved 1/2 the money she spends on decor for quality tattoos, this wouldn’t be a problem.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

That is completely heartless to say the handprint looks like an Alien. You do realize Brynn wasnt fully formed so her hand didn't look completely normal? Idc if you think her tattoos are junk but that was rude.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

MomOf286 wrote:That is completely heartless to say the handprint looks like an Alien. You do realize Brynn wasnt fully formed so her hand didn't look completely normal? Idc if you think her tattoos are junk but that was rude.
No, that’s not what i was getting at. I’m saying that it’s so poorly done it looks like that — in the tribute video to Brynn her hands looked like a small human’s. It’s nothing to do with Brynn or disrespecting when she passed in her development, but everything to do with the artist butchering it.
thetruthseeker
Talker
Talker

MomOf286 wrote:That is completely heartless to say the handprint looks like an Alien. You do realize Brynn wasnt fully formed so her hand didn't look completely normal? Idc if you think her tattoos are junk but that was rude.
I don't find that rude at all. They're critiquing the execution not the actual hand. In my opinion it does look a little inhuman. When I first saw it I figured it was something she drew herself but now that she's explained that it's a print, I can say that the execution is poor quality.

A hand print is a delicate type of design. Detail is important or else it loses its not meaning. I'm assuming the artist rushed when doing this. She probably only paid for a set amount of time and he rushed. However, Justin's tattoo actually looks okay. You can tell what it is.

thetruthseeker
Talker
Talker

I was a apprentice for a local tattoo shop years ago. The rose is okay, not my style but okay.

But the hand is horribly executed. It looks out of place with the delicate cursive font she used for Brynns name. The placement is weird as well.

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

thetruthseeker wrote:I was a apprentice for a local tattoo shop years ago. The rose is okay, not my style but okay.

But the hand is horribly executed. It looks out of place with the delicate cursive font she used for Brynns name. The placement is weird as well.

Yeah, I would have gotten the Brynn tattoo on the other arm. Justin's tattoo of her footprint is really cute though!

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
trumputin
Talker
Talker

thetruthseeker wrote:
I don't find that rude at all. They're critiquing the execution not the actual hand. In my opinion it does look a little inhuman. When I first saw it I figured it was something she drew herself but now that she's explained that it's a print, I can say that the execution is poor quality.

A hand print is a delicate type of design. Detail is important or else it loses its not meaning. I'm assuming the artist rushed when doing this. She probably only paid for a set amount of time and he rushed. However, Justin's tattoo actually looks okay. You can tell what it is.

Exactly! Thank you. Also totally agree that Justin’s is much better quality.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”