Rachelle and Justin | The little dick that Could(nt) | Pt. 3

Curious
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin | The little dick that Could(nt) | P

Unread post by Curious »

Btw, what happened to her pregnancy channel? She could have uploaded the baby haul to that channel.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

Amcco191 wrote:And she complained about that purple dress. She said it was an XL and totally didn’t fit her...it looked like it fit her perfectly. She also complained about how long the session was and you can tell in the footage that she’s being kind of a bitch to that poor photographer. She seems to be like that in her interactions with other people. Like on the phone with the fertility clinic where she does that fake voice.
I don´t like the purple dress either. Especially not in the water. There you could wear something shorter in white maybe with a big sunhat.

But that looks like she was on a party, drunken and somehow ended inside the water.
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Curious wrote:Btw, what happened to her pregnancy channel? She could have uploaded the baby haul to that channel.

No idea. But on instagram she wrote she will upload something soon. There wasn´t a gender reveal yet. I think it´s a boy. Last time she said something like ... our boy ... and added or girl. :D

So maybe, that´s why.
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Maybe I´m wrong - she wrote: We won’t do a reveal. We never went back for another scan so we still don’t know for sure if it’s a boy or girl ☺️ decided to wait until birth for that surprise!
sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

You guys...... She announced awhile ago that she is having
a girl named Emma Grace Brynn
Jdmamato5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jdmamato5 »

I am curious what Justin plans on doing after he gets out of the military that will support Rachelle and her spending habits in expensive southern California. I know people say that the military doesn’t pay much, but it can pay a lot more than in the civilian world with all the stipends (BAH, BAS) and benefits. I am thinking that is why she has been pushing her channel and the products lately.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

After today's video, it's pretty obvious why she doesn't have many friends.

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClickbaitToBelong »

First: She worries about ironing the duvet cover when she’s a walking mess 24/7.

Second: So she can’t drink because she’s pregnant? OMG, I didn’t know!

Third: She thinks she’s funny painting her sister in law face and attempting to do the same on her work… NO, she’s an annoying brat, Lauren was pissed.

Fourth: What a rude bitch she was by saying Lauren’s painting also sucks… Like, just shut up, it’s her birthday, focus on your shit.

Fifth: And there she is again, talking in third person about herself in the description. Ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

ClickbaitToBelong wrote:First: She worries about ironing the duvet cover when she’s a walking mess 24/7.

Second: So she can’t drink because she’s pregnant? OMG, I didn’t know! Image

Third: She thinks she’s funny painting her sister in law face and attempting to do the same on her work… NO, she’s an annoying brat, Lauren was pissed.

Fourth: What a rude bitch she was by saying Lauren’s painting also sucks… Like, just shut up, it’s her birthday, focus on your shit.

Fifth: And there she is again, talking in third person about herself in the description. Ridiculous.

Lauren was really pissed off and couldn't wait to get home. ImageImage

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClickbaitToBelong »

Curious wrote:
ClickbaitToBelong wrote:First: She worries about ironing the duvet cover when she’s a walking mess 24/7.

Second: So she can’t drink because she’s pregnant? OMG, I didn’t know! Image

Lauren was really pissed off and couldn't wait to get home. ImageImage

I laughed hard at “you don’t look like it, but you’re so excited”…

Poor Lauren, honestly, she doesn’t even look comfortable in front of the camera.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Why is she all the sudden speaking in third person in her descriptions? Another kkandbabyj copy I see. *yawn

Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

sweetlace wrote:You guys...... She announced awhile ago that she is having
a girl named Emma Grace Brynn
It was about Jessica. 8-)
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

I'm behind 8 vlogs lol. I can barely stand watching her when its just her, but she is so much more annoying when Justin is home. I wonder is Lauren doesn't like her for making the channel and seeing how much shit her brother gets because of how Rachelle perceives(is that the right word Lol) him.
listily
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by listily »

One thing I have been thinking about lately is her and her sister. Well I am 99% sure her sister is gay (or at least bi) and I wonder if that is why they weren't that close until semi-recently. I remember her talking about it in a vlog where she introduces her.
If I was her sister I wouldn't feel comfortable being around her fake perfect Christian self either.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

listily wrote:One thing I have been thinking about lately is her and her sister. Well I am 99% sure her sister is gay (or at least bi) and I wonder if that is why they weren't that close until semi-recently. I remember her talking about it in a vlog where she introduces her.
If I was her sister I wouldn't feel comfortable being around her fake perfect Christian self either.

I don't think she is bi, I just think she pushes everyone away in her life if she doesn't get her way. Her mom never seems overly nappy to be at her house lol because she knows Rachelle only calls when she needs something
listily
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by listily »

MomOf286 wrote:
listily wrote:One thing I have been thinking about lately is her and her sister. Well I am 99% sure her sister is gay (or at least bi) and I wonder if that is why they weren't that close until semi-recently. I remember her talking about it in a vlog where she introduces her.

I don't think she is bi, I just think she pushes everyone away in her life if she doesn't get her way. Her mom never seems overly nappy to be at her house lol because she knows Rachelle only calls when she needs something
I meant her sister was gay.. sorry lol
I have been following her sister on Insta and I am pretty sure she has a gf.
If i had a sister who was so over the top "Christian" I wouldn't want to be myself around her.

runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

First time on this thread, didn’t even know it existed but I’m so glad to find it!

I hope this doesn’t sound like a reach but I really think Rachelle has some deep mental health issues going on regarding this pregnancy.

We all know it’s Brynn this and Brynn that BUT what really started my suspicion was during the name reveal. Giving the baby Brynns name as a middle name, weird but ok.

But at the end, when she says “We just feel so much grace from God for being able to have you again”

I was like WHOA! And then in this video again, maybe a slip maybe not but she says “The smell when I was pregnant, I don’t like the smell. Well, still pregnant but”

STILL pregnant.

Again, maybe this is a reach but I think she believes that this baby is Brynn.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 218905.jpg[/img]

HAHHAHAHA

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

runnerduck wrote:First time on this thread, didn’t even know it existed but I’m so glad to find it!

I hope this doesn’t sound like a reach but I really think Rachelle has some deep mental health issues going on regarding this pregnancy.

We all know it’s Brynn this and Brynn that BUT what really started my suspicion was during the name reveal. Giving the baby Brynns name as a middle name, weird but ok.

But at the end, when she says “We just feel so much grace from God for being able to have you again”

I was like WHOA! And then in this video again, maybe a slip maybe not but she says “The smell when I was pregnant, I don’t like the smell. Well, still pregnant but”

STILL pregnant.

Again, maybe this is a reach but I think she believes that this baby is Brynn.
This was discussed a lot a few pages back and everyone said the same thing! You're in the right place, hunny :) :) :)
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Do yourself a favor and watch her story posted an hour ago.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”