Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin | Rachelle, Justin and Brynn v2.0 | Pa

Unread post by Curious »

Lol! Who asked this question? Image
Screenshot_20180713-105537.jpeg
Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Curious wrote:Lol! Who asked this question? Image
Screenshot_20180713-105537.jpeg
She probably made that lol. The best people in the world see beyond themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

Her haul video gave me a headache from rolling my eyes so much. “This gift seems insignificant but I’ll use it for blah blah blah ...” SO RUDE. And then “I really want to get to this stuff that I bought because it’s more important” I could not believe she said that. And again, the target thing “you were NOT suppose to do that...” ummm bitch stfu and be grateful!

I’m failing to see how they can afford their house (that area is not cheap!) 900 strollers, buying big things at target every other day, out to eat all the time...I would love to see the ins and outs of their finances!
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

runnerduck wrote:Her haul video gave me a headache from rolling my eyes so much. “This gift seems insignificant but I’ll use it for blah blah blah ...” SO RUDE. And then “I really want to get to this stuff that I bought because it’s more important” I could not believe she said that. And again, the target thing “you were NOT suppose to do that...” ummm bitch stfu and be grateful!

I’m failing to see how they can afford their house (that area is not cheap!) 900 strollers, buying big things at target every other day, out to eat all the time...I would love to see the ins and outs of their finances!
So much about her is weird but in all fairness she didn't say the stuff she bought was more important she pointed to the stuff people sent her and said that was more important and the stuff she bought was kind of boring

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

I´m sure she´s one of the people her doctor and staff rather sees from behind.

When she leaves they all gonna roll their eyes.

Same procedure as every year... week. When she enters the office or calls they all gonna say oh noooooooooooooooooo.

And then you have to smile into that face while you think - again too stupid to press the button ? 8-)
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

No, Rachelle beau doesn’t sense the baby coming and that’s why he’s acting out. He’s getting into the cupboards and destroying things because that’s what he ALWAYS DOES, BECAUSE YOU NEVER TRAINED HIM.

Seriously I love animals and it breaks my heart to say so, but you can see a mile away how this is going to play out.

Beau nips, jumps, claws, isn’t fully house broken and is destructive. Add to that high energy. The second that baby arrives Rachelle is going to have issues with all of those behaviours and that dog will be banished to the back until he’s re-homed. All because she couldn’t be bothered to train him.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Okay, sorry for the double post, but seriously the annoyance with Emma at the NST, was so immature and sad. You would think they would be grateful for the increased monitoring and peace of mind.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Snow White wrote:No, Rachelle beau doesn’t sense the baby coming and that’s why he’s acting out. He’s getting into the cupboards and destroying things because that’s what he ALWAYS DOES, BECAUSE YOU NEVER TRAINED HIM.

Seriously I love animals and it breaks my heart to say so, but you can see a mile away how this is going to play out.

Beau nips, jumps, claws, isn’t fully house broken and is destructive. Add to that high energy. The second that baby arrives Rachelle is going to have issues with all of those behaviours and that dog will be banished to the back until he’s re-homed. All because she couldn’t be bothered to train him.
I don’t know if Beau is one yet. But it is so hard with a puppy or young dog with kids. Especially a breed that tends to be high energy. I have a golden and we had to use baby gates for a long time when my niece would come over.

runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

Punkincookie wrote:
runnerduck wrote:Her haul video gave me a headache from rolling my eyes so much. “This gift seems insignificant but I’ll use it for blah blah blah ...” SO RUDE. And then “I really want to get to this stuff that I bought because it’s more important” I could not believe she said that. And again, the target thing “you were NOT suppose to do that...” ummm bitch stfu and be grateful!

So much about her is weird but in all fairness she didn't say the stuff she bought was more important she pointed to the stuff people sent her and said that was more important and the stuff she bought was kind of boring

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
Ahh I’m so glad I misunderstood that! I was beyond shocked that she would say that out loud.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
Snow White wrote:No, Rachelle beau doesn’t sense the baby coming and that’s why he’s acting out. He’s getting into the cupboards and destroying things because that’s what he ALWAYS DOES, BECAUSE YOU NEVER TRAINED HIM.

I don’t know if Beau is one yet. But it is so hard with a puppy or young dog with kids. Especially a breed that tends to be high energy. I have a golden and we had to use baby gates for a long time when my niece would come over.

I have 3 kids and two big dogs, I get that. We used baby gates as well, in addition to training.

The problem is Rachelle purchased Beau, saying he would be a service dog. He’s never undergone ANY training. Not even puppy obedience school. They don’t appear to be training him in anyway & it shows. Age aside, a lot of his behaviours are dangerous to a newborn and it’s their fault. If they couldn’t be bothered to train him now, lord knows they won’t once the baby is here.
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

My dog acted extremely well at 8 months old around babies. Oh know why? Because we taught her to be gentle and to not jump on anyone. It’s training that Beau wants and needs. He actually probably craves it.

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

She has bought/received SO many swaddles. Unnecessary. I had two for my son. One for wearing and one for the wash.
Same with newborn outfits. You really don’t need a ton of them. They grow so quick in those first few weeks (generally).
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

I bought way too many clothes when I had my daughter and so many gorgeous things went to waste because they just grow too damn quickly in those first few weeks. Now I only buy her cheap target/kmart clothes because she's only just hit size 1 and it seems pointless to waste money on outfits until they are in them for more than a few months at a time. Emma seems to be on the chunkier side too so definitely won't wear all those clothes that Rachelle seemed to have to have in every colour so she could be instagram perfect.

Also, I still cringe when she says she's going to hold Emma ALL day long. I'm all for bonding with your baby but unless you're gonna sit on your ass and make Justin shave your legs and everything else so you can hold your kid all day, you're gonna have to put her down and be an adult too Rachelle. Wash her bottles..do her washing..cook food..clean the house..etc etc.

BE REALISTIC FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Why on earth does she make Justin share a meal with her just because she's not that hungry. Let the man have his own damn meal! god she just gets worse and worse.

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

LOL[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 0a7648.jpg[/img]

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Justin: "hehehe cutie"

Um no [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 45947c.jpg[/img]

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

islasmumma wrote:LOL[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 0a7648.jpg[/img]

Ewwww! ImageImage

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Hey guys, I just realized we're on page 40 and it's time to start a new thread!

Head over to the title suggestion page and make a suggestion for the next title or vote for your favorite!
viewtopic.php?f=253&t=13564

New thread will be started in approximately 5 hours, to give you all time to make suggestions and vote!
(About 3:00 pm EST)
Thanks!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rachelle & Justin | Rachelle, Justin and Brynn v2.0 | Part 4

Please head over and vote for the next title. I'm pretty much the only one who has liked the posts so I'm extending the deadline another hour, hoping to get more votes. No new suggestions please, only vote for your favorite from those submitted before the deadline. Thanks! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Continued in part 5 - viewtopic.php?f=253&t=13692

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”