Rachelle & Justin | Rachelle, Justin and Brynn v2.0 | Part 4

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin | Rachelle, Justin and Brynn v2.0 | Pa

Unread post by Pineapples »

I’d like to chip in also as the other mod. We actually do NOT moderate this thread any more than any of the others, but there have been several trolls posting here for a good while and we had to take care of that due to issues off board that none of you can know or see.

We do not have an issue with anything you want to talk about! It wasn’t us that tried to censor posters, but other posters did that. So please continue to post knowing that we are fully behind responsible posters! ~ pineapples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Let’s take a vote. Who thinks they’ll dump Beau on her mom as soon as the baby is here? Did you guys notice in the “contractions” video how she was so over the dog trying to get attention? Since you read here Rach, why don’t you get your insane dog some TRAINING. What happened to being a “therapy” dog. He’s not a therapy dog. He’s an Instagram dog. So she can be like every other fucktard YT/Insta influencer that uses animals as accessories.

amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:So here's the truth and you can believe it or not, that's up to you. The reason this thread was assigned two moderators is because there were multiple people posting in this group only to cause drama and to make untrue and unfounded accusations against not only Rachelle and Justin, but also members of this site and thread. People were reporting these posters dozens of times a day and still continue to report posts asking if new posters might be these people back with another new profile. If you've been lurking for months, then you should know that's true. It took MORE than two moderators to fix the damage that was caused here and this is not the only board on this site that has two (or more) moderators. And every moderator participates in discussions on this site.

The people (way more than 1) who were posting here and doing that, each had multiple accounts and were using these accounts to have argumentative conversations with themselves and to stir up drama and tag team against other members.

As far as we know right now, those people have all been banned from using this website. However if we discover that they continue to create additional accounts, they will be banned again, no questions asked. So the reason this thread is so dead right now is because the people who were posting here the most are no longer here or allowed to post.

Also, as long as you follow the rules of our website, neither myself or pineapples will "yell" at you for doing something wrong. If you notice, there was a regular member recently who was telling people not to talk about certain subjects and we posted that those subjects WERE okay to be discussed of people wanted to.

Believe me or not, we WANT you to be happy posting here. But the thread is quiet right now because most of the people who were regular posters have been banned from the site. It is more important to us that you have a safe and respectful place to post than a place where people will be threatened and bullied by other members, even if that means there are only a few people left to continue posting. Threatening and bullying other members directly violates our terms of use.

So no, you're not in "trouble" for posting anything above. You're entitled to your opinions and to post them if they (again) follow site rules. But we would also like to let the rest of the board know why your accusation are not completely accurate.

If you, or anyone, has any further concerns about this you are welcome to send a private message to both Pineapples and I and we'd be more than happy to discuss them. Otherwise, feel free to continue posting with the understanding of why its quieter in here now. Have a nice day.

R.I.P.

This Thread
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

amycsmith19 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:So here's the truth and you can believe it or not, that's up to you. The reason this thread was assigned two moderators is because there were multiple people posting in this group only to cause drama and to make untrue and unfounded accusations against not only Rachelle and Justin, but also members of this site and thread. People were reporting these posters dozens of times a day and still continue to report posts asking if new posters might be these people back with another new profile. If you've been lurking for months, then you should know that's true. It took MORE than two moderators to fix the damage that was caused here and this is not the only board on this site that has two (or more) moderators. And every moderator participates in discussions on this site.

The people (way more than 1) who were posting here and doing that, each had multiple accounts and were using these accounts to have argumentative conversations with themselves and to stir up drama and tag team against other members.

As far as we know right now, those people have all been banned from using this website. However if we discover that they continue to create additional accounts, they will be banned again, no questions asked. So the reason this thread is so dead right now is because the people who were posting here the most are no longer here or allowed to post.

Also, as long as you follow the rules of our website, neither myself or pineapples will "yell" at you for doing something wrong. If you notice, there was a regular member recently who was telling people not to talk about certain subjects and we posted that those subjects WERE okay to be discussed of people wanted to.

Believe me or not, we WANT you to be happy posting here. But the thread is quiet right now because most of the people who were regular posters have been banned from the site. It is more important to us that you have a safe and respectful place to post than a place where people will be threatened and bullied by other members, even if that means there are only a few people left to continue posting. Threatening and bullying other members directly violates our terms of use.

So no, you're not in "trouble" for posting anything above. You're entitled to your opinions and to post them if they (again) follow site rules. But we would also like to let the rest of the board know why your accusation are not completely accurate.

If you, or anyone, has any further concerns about this you are welcome to send a private message to both Pineapples and I and we'd be more than happy to discuss them. Otherwise, feel free to continue posting with the understanding of why its quieter in here now. Have a nice day.

R.I.P.

This Thread
Let’s get one thing straight right now. I am not as nice nor am I as polite as Snarkadoodle. If you don’t like this thread DO NOT POST HERE! I am sick and tired of people trying to derail this topic and dictate the flow of the thread. Do I make myself perfectly clear? I hope so!

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mrsglittersparkles wrote:Let’s take a vote. Who thinks they’ll dump Beau on her mom as soon as the baby is here? Did you guys notice in the “contractions” video how she was so over the dog trying to get attention? Since you read here Rach, why don’t you get your insane dog some TRAINING. What happened to being a “therapy” dog. He’s not a therapy dog. He’s an Instagram dog. So she can be like every other fucktard YT/Insta influencer that uses animals as accessories.

I can totally see that happening! She is going to be overwhelmed with that dog and a new baby

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:Let’s take a vote. Who thinks they’ll dump Beau on her mom as soon as the baby is here? Did you guys notice in the “contractions” video how she was so over the dog trying to get attention? Since you read here Rach, why don’t you get your insane dog some TRAINING. What happened to being a “therapy” dog. He’s not a therapy dog. He’s an Instagram dog. So she can be like every other fucktard YT/Insta influencer that uses animals as accessories.

Yes! What also bothered me was when she was showing the gifts they received for their mini baby shower and Beau was jumping all over her and shoving his face in everything and Rachelle didn’t even try to correct the behaviour. Did not even know he was there. Imagine if the baby was up there. She needs to train him now before Emma arrives!

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Bundy wrote:

Yes! What also bothered me was when she was showing the gifts they received for their mini baby shower and Beau was jumping all over her and shoving his face in everything and Rachelle didn’t even try to correct the behaviour. Did not even know he was there. Imagine if the baby was up there. She needs to train him now before Emma arrives!

I was wondering about this the other day myself. I think she'll try to keep him around only for the aesthetic purposes. Babies and cute dogs and Instagram fame and all that. Especially because she thinks he's amazing with babies from that 10 minutes of babysitting her nephew a while back. But her "therapy" dog with horrifyingly terrible behavior is going to increase her anxiety pretty much within the first few days of having to deal with the constant need of a baby. That dog won't be around very long is my guess.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Tallipia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tallipia »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Bundy wrote:

I was wondering about this the other day myself. I think she'll try to keep him around only for the aesthetic purposes. Babies and cute dogs and Instagram fame and all that. Especially because she thinks he's amazing with babies from that 10 minutes of babysitting her nephew a while back. But her "therapy" dog with horrifyingly terrible behavior is going to increase her anxiety pretty much within the first few days of having to deal with the constant need of a baby. That dog won't be around very long is my guess.
I also think she'll get rid of it. First she'll probably say it's just for a few weeks/months, but then he'll never come back.
I really don't get it why is it so hard to put him in some training, it's not like she has anything else to do. Those dogs are really smart and need stimulation, he would pick up the training so fast. She's just to lazy to actually put in the work.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

[quote="Snarkadoodle Doo"
I was wondering about this the other day myself. I think she'll try to keep him around only for the aesthetic purposes. Babies and cute dogs and Instagram fame and all that. Especially because she thinks he's amazing with babies from that 10 minutes of babysitting her nephew a while back. But her "therapy" dog with horrifyingly terrible behavior is going to increase her anxiety pretty much within the first few days of having to deal with the constant need of a baby. That dog won't be around very long is my guess.[/quote]

Also, I think she'll keep him around for at least a little while because she knows that her viewers will find it sketchy if she gets rid of him right after the baby is born. It's obvious that Beau was a filler for Brynn and Justin; now that she has Justin back and is about to have Emma in a couple months, she won't need him around. I think she severely underestimates how difficult it will be to watch after Beau, a dog that requires a lot of attention and care, as well as a newborn baby.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

ashlynxo wrote:[quote="Snarkadoodle Doo"
Also, I think she'll keep him around for at least a little while because she knows that her viewers will find it sketchy if she gets rid of him right after the baby is born. It's obvious that Beau was a filler for Brynn and Justin; now that she has Justin back and is about to have Emma in a couple months, she won't need him around. I think she severely underestimates how difficult it will be to watch after Beau, a dog that requires a lot of attention and care, as well as a newborn baby.[/quote]

Exactly. I think this chick lives in a total fantasy world and wants everything to look “perfect on Instagram” or on social media yet that’s not real life. She needs some serious mental help. I get the feeling her problems are much deeper rooted then she leads on. How do people not see through her bullshit phony nature!?

FeelingEpic816
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FeelingEpic816 »

It really annoys me how she talks to Beau. ‘Do you love your mama’ ‘ohh mamas boy’ ‘there’s your grandma’ etc. I get loving your pets, I do really in an animal person but she takes it too far. It’s as if Beau is filling the place of a child for Rachelle rather than a pet. I feel as though she’s projecting human emotions and behaviour onto the dog because she’s so obsessed with being a mum. She’s going to get a wake up call come the baby being born
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

gossipgirl wrote:I think she looks weird pregnant. I feel terrible saying that and sorry if I offend anyone but she carries the weight weird, her skin looks splotchy, she looks pale, her hair always looks greasy she has insane bags under her eyes and most women normally look stunning pregnant, it's like the most effortless look. She just looks sickly to me and uncomfortable which is probably why she's taking like 5 different photoshoots. She shouldn't be THAT uncomfortable at this stage. The baby is just starting to get weight
She looks like she swallowed a basketball to me right now since she is just starting to fill out elsewhere. As far as women looking stunning while pregnant, I wish ! I'm 24 week pregnant myself and my hair is a frizzy mess, I have ance like nobody's business and I just look fat 'cause I lost so much weight in the beginning. And I always look uncomfortable haha, so definitely not stunning. But I do agree she carries her weight oddly!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
gossipgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipgirl »

I find some of the topics posted earlier in this thread quite interesting. With proper anonymity of the personal information of those involved I don't see why we can't discuss these topics freely. You've declared them false but that's only one perspective. The nature of you declaring a subject as false and outlawing any signs of it on the thread is kind of unsettling. If the trouble makers aren't on this thread and if you two are doing your jobs as mods correctly, we should be able to have a decent and civil discussion about any topic relating to Rachelle and Justin without any conflict. This is a forum, you don't have to respond to every post.

I'm just confused. Maybe I don't fully understand the purpose of this site but I thought it was mostly gossip. If the gossip isn't threatening to the creators or other users, we should be able to talk about it.

Pineapples, when I posted this there wasnt any recent posts. Therefore, I didn't "derail" any conversation as there was no conversation going on in the first place. However, I do wish we can calm down and be adults, I don't see a need for hostility.

No one is bagging on you guys for being mods, I appreciate your hard work. However, I don't think you guys should use your authority to guide every conversation and decide what gets talked about and what gets shut down. It made me sad seeing a consistent user leave the thread because he/she were unable to talk freely about a topic relating to Rachelle and Justin. Although I was just a lurker, I disappointed When I saw posts being deleted.

Take care
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gossipgirl wrote:I find some of the topics posted earlier in this thread quite interesting. With proper anonymity of the personal information of those involved I don't see why we can't discuss these topics freely. You've declared them false but that's only one perspective. The nature of you declaring a subject as false and outlawing any signs of it on the thread is kind of unsettling. If the trouble makers aren't on this thread and if you two are doing your jobs as mods correctly, we should be able to have a decent and civil discussion about any topic relating to Rachelle and Justin without any conflict. This is a forum, you don't have to respond to every post.

I'm just confused. Maybe I don't fully understand the purpose of this site but I thought it was mostly gossip. If the gossip isn't threatening to the creators or other users, we should be able to talk about it.

Pineapples, when I posted this there wasnt any recent posts. Therefore, I didn't "derail" any conversation as there was no conversation going on in the first place. However, I do wish we can calm down and be adults, I don't see a need for hostility.

No one is bagging on you guys for being mods, I appreciate your hard work. However, I don't think you guys should use your authority to guide every conversation and decide what gets talked about and what gets shut down. It made me sad seeing a consistent user leave the thread because he/she were unable to talk freely about a topic relating to Rachelle and Justin. Although I was just a lurker, I disappointed When I saw posts being deleted.

Take care
First of all you can clearly see that I was responding to another poster when talking about derailing threads. So unless that poster is you and you are posting from 2 separate accounts I don’t understand your response.

Secondly we have in no way banned talk about subjects. You are free to gossip about anything and everything here but we have had to be careful with people mentioning the troll situation as it clearly draws them back here again and what you don’t realise is that this particular set of trolls go off site and cause trouble in real life for people that post here. It’s a fact.

We as mods do not want to stop you from gossiping, we just want to keep this a safe environment.

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

I’m still struggling to get on, guys. I can only use my iPhone right now. Using chrome if it matters!

I reckon Beau will go to her mothers when the baby is born, for ease, and then end up with a multitude of excuses as to why he is staying there.
gossipgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipgirl »

Pineapples wrote:
gossipgirl wrote:I find some of the topics posted earlier in this thread quite interesting. With proper anonymity of the personal information of those involved I don't see why we can't discuss these topics freely. You've declared them false but that's only one perspective. The nature of you declaring a subject as false and outlawing any signs of it on the thread is kind of unsettling. If the trouble makers aren't on this thread and if you two are doing your jobs as mods correctly, we should be able to have a decent and civil discussion about any topic relating to Rachelle and Justin without any conflict. This is a forum, you don't have to respond to every post.

Take care
First of all you can clearly see that I was responding to another poster when talking about derailing threads. So unless that poster is you and you are posting from 2 separate accounts I don’t understand your response.

Secondly we have in no way banned talk about subjects. You are free to gossip about anything and everything here but we have had to be careful with people mentioning the troll situation as it clearly draws them back here again and what you don’t realise is that this particular set of trolls go off site and cause trouble in real life for people that post here. It’s a fact.

We as mods do not want to stop you from gossiping, we just want to keep this a safe environment.

I'm aware of the troll situation as I've been lurking this for a few weeks now. Again, if the job was done correctly and the trolls are, in fact, banned... we should be able to talk freely. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the notorious troll had their IP address banned, is that not the case? I was also under the impression that the information of that innocent woman who happened to have the same name as another user was, in fact, no one who uses this site. In fact, I remember you and snarkle posting about it to everyone. I was also under the impression that anything off site doesn't fall under your job.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gossipgirl wrote:
Pineapples wrote:

Take care

I'm aware of the troll situation as I've been lurking this for a few weeks now. Again, if the job was done correctly and the trolls are, in fact, banned... we should be able to talk freely. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the notorious troll had their IP address banned, is that not the case? I was also under the impression that the information of that innocent woman who happened to have the same name as another user was, in fact, no one who uses this site. In fact, I remember you and snarkle posting about it to everyone. I was also under the impression that anything off site doesn't fall under your job.
I am not really liking your implied accusation that as mods we are not doing our job properly. Hundreds of people register for this website a week and we cannot possibly IP check every single one of them. We have to also pay attention to what type of thing they are posting and go by reports that have flagged posts for our attention. May I also remind you that there are rules that apply across the entire site NOT just on this board which says that screenshots that identify someone’s social media are not allowed. That is the sole reason posts were deleted and the poster was invited to repost with that information obscured. I am not going to keep going back and forth on this. Please continue to post if you want to gossip, but this situation needs to be put to bed now.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, next time that you want to make false accusations against anyone (not just us as a moderator) try to keep your story straight. You can't start off by saying that you've been lurking here for months and then change that to weeks and still maintain any credibility. You are a new user to our website, so before you accuse us of not doing our jobs correctly, perhaps you should actually use our site long enough to know what that job actually consists of. The rules are the same in every thread, this one isn't treated any differently. As pineapples said, if you don't like the way this site runs, you don't have to use it.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Now can we please get back to talking about Rachelle and Justin. After all that’s what we are all here for, right?
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:Now can we please get back to talking about Rachelle and Justin. After all that’s what we are all here for, right?
Sure, I'll start... Anyone know if she's said anywhere if she got back the results of her gestational diabetes test? I follow her on Instagram but I don't really go on it very often and the only other social media that I know she has is Twitter, but I don't have Twitter, nor do I know how to use it, so I haven't looked there. I don't remember seeing her mention it in a video either. But my sister in law had gestational diabetes and Rachelle is starting to look a lot like that to me, very swollen and puffy. Beyond what I think would be normal for someone as far along as she is.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”