Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin | Rachelle, Justin and Brynn v2.0 | Pa

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Curious wrote:
fingusername wrote:Image

Gag. Better editing please, Rach.

To put it into context...he closed the car hatchback then starts picking his nads. She was looking into the viewfinder and talking to herself so there is NO way she didn't see him doing this. It's probably inflamed and red just like his face.
'Inflamed and red just like his face' ImageImage I'm dying. Ew, can you imagine that red and useless little shrimp? No, don't imagine that. ImageImage

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Lmao this is so good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Isn't it funny own she goes on and on all the time the she IS a mom even though Brynn passed? So much so that she goes off on huge tangents and gets horribly offended any time someone so much as breathes wrong when she talks about it? But then she went on to say that she was only able to apply to go to the Ellen Show because she is a first time mom... Seems a little hypocritical to me that she would even apply to that given her strong stance on the fact that she already is a mom and then announce on the vlog that that's what it was for. She didn't really need any of those baby gifts because they have everything already. And while the gift cards are great, clearly she didn't need money with her shopping habits. It's sad that she took the spot of someone who is much more deserving and in need of those items.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
kmcp13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kmcp13 »

Curious wrote:I skipped through the whole vlog and only saw her 'haul'. She seems a bit ungrateful. Like she only wanted to be on the show to get free stuff, and she came off mildly disappointed with what she got. Someone needs to bring this girl back down to earth.

exactly what i thought!!! she mentioned all about the free stuff again and again then a few words about the experience..

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

kmcp13 wrote:
Curious wrote:I skipped through the whole vlog and only saw her 'haul'. She seems a bit ungrateful. Like she only wanted to be on the show to get free stuff, and she came off mildly disappointed with what she got. Someone needs to bring this girl back down to earth.

exactly what i thought!!! she mentioned all about the free stuff again and again then a few words about the experience..

I sent ellen a tweet about it! I dont think Ellen cares but love calling her out on sh!t like this!
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

She was most likely a fill in for someone who couldnt go. Lol that would make me happier knowing she was an after thought lol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
mintcupcake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mintcupcake »

Y'all that Target gift card alone was worth $500.... wow.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

fingusername wrote:
kmcp13 wrote:

I sent ellen a tweet about it! I dont think Ellen cares but love calling her out on sh!t like this!
lmao I found the tweet. Well said!
IMG_20180511_084923.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Curious wrote:
fingusername wrote:
kmcp13 wrote: exactly what i thought!!! she mentioned all about the free stuff again and again then a few words about the experience..

lmao I found the tweet. Well said!
IMG_20180511_084923.jpeg
Hahahahaha so good

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Okay you all are a little dramatic with the Ellen thing. She is technically a first time mom because her first child isn't living. You know she mentioned it in her story and is probably why she got on. Ellen didn't get scammed its not that serious lmao
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

MomOf286 wrote:Okay you all are a little dramatic with the Ellen thing. She is technically a first time mom because her first child isn't living. You know she mentioned it in her story and is probably why she got on. Ellen didn't get scammed its not that serious lmao

Agreed. I’m beyond jealous of her, and I feel like she’s received enough free stuff, but this is her first time she’ll be actually parenting a child who is alive, so I don’t feel like she scammed anyone.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

NellieNovember wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:Okay you all are a little dramatic with the Ellen thing. She is technically a first time mom because her first child isn't living. You know she mentioned it in her story and is probably why she got on. Ellen didn't get scammed its not that serious lmao

Agreed. I’m beyond jealous of her, and I feel like she’s received enough free stuff, but this is her first time she’ll be actually parenting a child who is alive, so I don’t feel like she scammed anyone.
I just think it's funny they're being called out. ImageImage

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Curious wrote:
NellieNovember wrote:

I just think it's funny they're being called out. ImageImage

Exactly!!! She is so proud to be a mom of Brynn but as soon as $$ and freebies are involved she drops that title like a hot potato.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

anyone want to be brave and sum up the q & a video for me? Don’t feel like watching it plus I feel like she did a q&a not that long ago?

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Britxo wrote:anyone want to be brave and sum up the q & a video for me? Don’t feel like watching it plus I feel like she did a q&a not that long ago?

Q&As are at least better than hauls.

mintcupcake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mintcupcake »

Britxo wrote:anyone want to be brave and sum up the q & a video for me? Don’t feel like watching it plus I feel like she did a q&a not that long ago?

Her favorite "baby companies" are small instagram shops. She will not be doing a meet up at this time, but will be attending vidcon in June. She will not be doing a cast of her bump. She thinks Beau will do very well with Emma when she is born (ha! really?) She isn't worried about it, even though he is a hyper dog. She is also not worried about Mister around Emma. She hopes that Emma will always know who Brynn is because she is going to "ingrain that into her" so that she always knows and is always reminded of her big sister. New traditions to do with Emma: opening Christmas pajamas, go camping. Her adjustment to military life was a "simple flow." They are in the process of planning 2 vacations after Emma arrives: Kawaii (I think) for their babymoon.. whatever that is.. and an international trip with Justin's parents a few months after that. She isn't scared to be a mom, she's just scared to be in labor. She is planning to do a birth vlog but isn't sure how it's going to go because of hospital rules. She told one person this is her first time being pregnant when they asked and told another person no this isn't the first time she's been pregnant. She says it "depends on the situation." They want more kids and have a lot more frozen embryos but doesn't know when they will have more. She just wants to deliver Emma safely. She doesn't talk about her dad on her channel because it "isn't her information to share." He basically left at a young age and doesn't see her. And she does not have a homecoming outfit for Emma yet.

Whew! Sorry for the long post. I was clearly bored.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

I know I have the unpopular opinion that I think Rachelle is pretty in the face pre baby bloat but why on earth would you use this for a thumbnail. She looks like a monkey and she has her nose so flared out. If you're going to make YT a career you should atleast attempt to make an effort in your thumbnails.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OhGrrl

Unread post by OhGrrl »

Lurker here.

I thought she was way more relatable (minus the baby company question) in the Q&A than she's been in a long time.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

OhGrrl wrote:Lurker here.

I thought she was way more relatable (minus the baby company question) in the Q&A than she's been in a long time.
I agree! She was so ungrateful in the last one. Image

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

MomOf286 wrote:I know I have the unpopular opinion that I think Rachelle is pretty in the face pre baby bloat but why on earth would you use this for a thumbnail. She looks like a monkey and she has her nose so flared out. If you're going to make YT a career you should atleast attempt to make an effort in your thumbnails.
She looks like she’s smelling shit or Justin is poking her in the ass with his finger.

sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

She would look decent if she wore makeup and got a nose job. She is just not naturally pretty.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”