Rachelle & Justin | Rachelle, Justin and Brynn v2.0 | Part 4

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin | Rachelle, Justin and Brynn v2.0 | Pa

Unread post by Rottiemom »

AliCat91 wrote:I would personally find it very worrying if my child failed 3 NSTS in a row. My son failed one and we were admitted for induction (no acceleration in heartbeat which sounds like Emma’s issue too). He had the cord around his neck and bunches up at the top of my cervix so it was positional bradycardia.
I’d be very concerned as well, especially with previous history with Brynn..

Edited to correct spelling error.
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

Rottiemom wrote:
AliCat91 wrote:I would personally find it very worrying if my child failed 3 NSTS in a row. My son failed one and we were admitted for induction (no acceleration in heartbeat which sounds like Emma’s issue too). He had the cord around his neck and bunches up at the top of my cervix so it was positional bradycardia.

What is she going to do when the hospital makes her stay when Emma is born? I'm pretty sure across the US you have to stay a mandatory 48 hours past birth if you are giving live birth for the first time. If baby has a simple issues such as a failed hearing test, a major issue like infection or you have a C-section it can delay the start of the 48 hour clock or tack time on to the end. I bet she will complain the whole time, personally I want to stay as long as they keep me just because it's 24hr access to doctors, who better to answer questions.

(correct me if I'm wrong about the 48hr thing US friends, I've only ever worked in health Care/health Insurance in two states)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Rottiemom wrote:

What is she going to do when the hospital makes her stay when Emma is born? I'm pretty sure across the US you have to stay a mandatory 48 hours past birth if you are giving live birth for the first time. If baby has a simple issues such as a failed hearing test, a major issue like infection or you have a C-section it can delay the start of the 48 hour clock or tack time on to the end. I bet she will complain the whole time, personally I want to stay as long as they keep me just because it's 24hr access to doctors, who better to answer questions.

(correct me if I'm wrong about the 48hr thing US friends, I've only ever worked in health Care/health Insurance in two states)

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Mommawhoneedsalife wrote:She needs to stop complaining about Emma failing the NST in the doctors office. (At least to me she’s seems like she’s complaining) It’s getting so annoying. Sorry you have to go make sure your child is okay, who knows what if she was actually in distress you think after brynn she’d be thankful for the extra precaution? Oh no you can’t go home and sit around doing nothing or you can’t go shopping. Like you don’t have other children you have to get home to take care of or a job to get back to.

Is their anything she won’t complain about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, the way she said in the vlog the other day “fricken emma failed her NST again” not “Emma failed her fricken NST again”. The emphasis was on blaming Emma rather than the test itself. Couldn’t believe how annoyed she was at her own child!

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

How dare Emma inconvenience her mother!
Screenshot_20180709-222205.jpeg
Screenshot_20180709-222200.jpeg
Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

These two are going to make the WORST parents ever

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

God she’s such a bitch. Like how dare her unborn baby fail the nst. Obviously something is wrong (why her dr hasn’t done much is beyond me). She’s going to be a terrible mother. You would think she’d be thanking her fucking stars that Emma has made it this far with little complications. She’s so ungrateful it’s disgusting.

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

The fact that she is happy for Emma to come out now goes to show how immature she is.

"the NICU stay wouldn't be that long"

"it's safe for her to come out now"

Let's your baby's lungs develop before you rip her out for YouTube views woman.

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rachelle & Justin | Rachelle, Justin and Brynn v2.0 | Part 4

Unread post by Bundy »

Oh. My. God. Today’s vlog at 8:04. Beau bites Justin’s “wiener” as he calls it and Rachelle lets out THE WORST witch cackle.

“That is your bone, not this!”

Why would she keep that in the vlog?

trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

Curious wrote:How dare Emma inconvenience her mother!
Screenshot_20180709-222205.jpeg
Screenshot_20180709-222200.jpeg
She's so fucking full of herself, holy shit. Most people would be worried and concerned, instead she's just bothered. She's gonna be absolutely terrible and self centered as a mother. Kid gets the flu when they're supposed to have date night? Stupid kid! You're ruining our relationship!

How much you wanna bet that they will slowly taper off vlogging once the baby is here because Rachelle is gonna have a hellacious attitude and not know how to handle motherhood diverting the attention away from her? How many years do you think until they have to make an announcement video about getting a divorce?
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

islasmumma wrote:What kind of right minded couple decide to bring a baby into the world when neither parent has a job. It's clear that she was so desperate for her instagram perfect baby she didn't give a damn about how they are gonna provide for one.

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk
I really think they were banking on having like 500k-1m subscribers by the time she gave birth so that they would be swimming in money. I'm convinced.

Lol, y'all remember when Rachelle was looking at houses in the 500k-750k price range when Justin was deployed and thought it was 100% realistic? Idiots.
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

I don’t see why she isn’t more concerned or why her doctor does run the test again on a different monitor to see if anything changed. Especially since she passes the test at the hospital. I know that the cords being messed up can throw off tons on results.

icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

Bundy wrote:Oh. My. God. Today’s vlog at 8:04. Beau bites Justin’s “wiener” as he calls it and Rachelle lets out THE WORST witch cackle.

This whole clip was unreal. SO MUCH CRINGE.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

icp wrote:
Bundy wrote:Oh. My. God. Today’s vlog at 8:04. Beau bites Justin’s “wiener” as he calls it and Rachelle lets out THE WORST witch cackle.

This whole clip was unreal. SO MUCH CRINGE.

Jesus crust my ears were bleeding after hearing that... Ew. Headphone users beware!!

calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

JustWannaGossip wrote:I don’t see why she isn’t more concerned or why her doctor does run the test again on a different monitor to see if anything changed. Especially since she passes the test at the hospital. I know that the cords being messed up can throw off tons on results.

You would think if she was failing constantly on one machine everyone else who used it would fail too. I would think she'd ask if it was a monitor issue if this keeps happening because what if her doctor just don't use that monitor often and don't realize it's messed up.

Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

I knew before that she wants a NICU stay for views and a c-section, too.

Plus she can´t stand to walk like that two more months - the big bump, the swelling, ...

The nursery looks cold like her heart.
sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

With GOOD insurance you still have to pay $10,000 because even though your deductible likely has already been met, your baby's deductible starts at birth. They cannot afford this baby. Guarantee it. Their (already) fragile relationship isn't going to handle this financial crisis well. Poor Emma though.
Mommajamba
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommajamba »

I dont understand her at all. She didn't have contact with Justin for 2 hours so she told her best friend to go wake Justin up and to call Rachelle. Even though Rachelle said she knew he was sleeping ..again this was only 2 hours of not being able to reach him. How does Justin deal with someone soo incompetent and unable to be by herself for such a short time???? I can only imagine how fucken exhausting it is to be in a relationship with her.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
Mommajamba
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommajamba »

After watching this vlog I think I see why I liked her before Justin coming home. It's because we literally didn't see any interactions with anyone else except her mom or sister. But once Justin came home every interaction is just cringy, trying to hard, being a snob, bitchy, overbearing, crazy, and just plain childlike. So either Justin brings out the worst in her or that's just how she truly is in real life and she isn't able to hide it anymore since Justin is with her 24/7.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Speaking of Rachelle before Justin came home, she didn't do her witch cackle when he was deployed. That's something she's only started doing recently. And her cackle blew my eardrums when Beau bit Justin's pink shrimp.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”