Rachelle & Justin | Rachelle, Justin and Brynn v2.0 | Part 4

Mommajamba
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin | Rachelle, Justin and Brynn v2.0 | Pa

Unread post by Mommajamba »

Curious wrote:Not the only comment on the subscriber gifts. Also, I thought the same when I saw Mister in the dock a tot.
IMG_20180708_192348.jpeg
Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
She finally responded by saying she received so much stuff that she didn't want to play favorites or not do Emma's room how she envisioned. Pretty crummy excuse.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

Mommajamba wrote:She finally responded by saying she received so much stuff that she didn't want to play favorites or not do Emma's room how she envisioned. Pretty crummy excuse.

Does that mean they got rid of it all?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mommajamba
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommajamba »

icp wrote:
Mommajamba wrote:She finally responded by saying she received so much stuff that she didn't want to play favorites or not do Emma's room how she envisioned. Pretty crummy excuse.

No they said it's in the storage for now but they'll use them as she grows lol.

Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

That’s pretty vague....considering there’s not much in the way of storage, it looks like most of Emma’s stuff can be seen. 99% of the stuff she was gifted must have gone bye bye because it didn’t fit the aesthetic. Ungrateful cow, let’s be honest....they could use all the gifts they can get considering neither of them have a job.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

It really makes me uncomfortable when she shows her gifts in 'haul' videos. It's as though she only did the baby shower to get gifts.

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Mommajamba wrote:
icp wrote:

No they said it's in the storage for now but they'll use them as she grows lol.

How much you want to bet she returned some stuff at stores she knew they came from and got gift cards so she can buy the stuff she wanted. Similar to want Bryan and Missy did back when they were pregnant with Oliver..
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Baz1_ wrote:That’s pretty vague....considering there’s not much in the way of storage, it looks like most of Emma’s stuff can be seen. 99% of the stuff she was gifted must have gone bye bye because it didn’t fit the aesthetic. Ungrateful cow, let’s be honest....they could use all the gifts they can get considering neither of them have a job.
I truly believe it’s all gone. They’ve shown Emma’s things many times, the amount of things they received would take up a great deal of space. Not saying it’s not possible she kept some items, but I would say it’s all been sold on buy and sells and that’s where all of the “gift cards” have been coming from lately to fund her shopping habit.

Also, in her baby shower haul she seemed SO UNGRATFUL for half of the gifts. She actually says during her “haul” that her friend got her “another bath towel which is great because that’s the one she really wanted” which just sounds awful and so ungrateful.

She says they still have so much to get and having had 3 babies myself and admittedly over shopped for each one, I can’t image what she still requires?
Between the Ellen haul, her subscribers & the shower what is left?
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Momto3boys wrote: How much you want to bet she returned some stuff at stores she knew they came from and got gift cards so she can buy the stuff she wanted. Similar to want Bryan and Missy did back when they were pregnant with Oliver..
100%. She seems to have an unending supply of gift cards lately. I think what she couldn’t return for store credit was sold on buy and sells.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rachelle & Justin | Rachelle, Justin and Brynn v2.0 | Part 4

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Did she not have a baby registry. That solves most of the problem of getting stuff you dont want.

I totally get wanting to do something like the nursery how I want it. But a registry would solve that problem.

I am in the process of decorating my bedroom at the house we just built. I don’t want people to give me stuff unless it I I asked for it. I have a vision and know how I want it done. My mom feels the same way about decorating the house. If she dint have a registry that’s her fault.

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

I really think it looks like an adults office type space. It doesn't look like a nursery at all..especially with that big over priced tree in the corner.

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

It reminds me of of the lobby and my doctor's office, trying to be stylish but still really sterile!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
msmarymac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msmarymac »

Can someone tell her that she's supposed to be decorating a room for a baby and not a college student
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

I'm in the process of redoing my daughters nursery for her first birthday and I'm doing stuff like a little tee pee in the corner with books and stuffed animals in there to make it cosy, a light up unicorn head above her bed, maybe her name in pink glittery letters on the wall and some fairy lights..all that cute stuff. She's made it too instagram perfect and forgotten that it's for an actual child. So boring.

Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

I haven´t watched the video, the thumbnail was enough for me.

But she didn´t get that much stuff for the wall for what I remember. There was this cute swan picture with the two baby swans and one with a halo.

And I remember a big plushy swan. What else she got for the walls ?

The clothes I remember especially because her mom said she saw a lot of them at wish, so I knew they won´t use it but get rid of it.
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

Curious wrote:It really makes me uncomfortable when she shows her gifts in 'haul' videos. It's as though she only did the baby shower to get gifts.

Isn’t that what baby showers essentially compromise of? Baby registries and gifts galore? I’m in the UK so whilst it is a new and growing trend, they aren’t often done here. The idea makes me feel ill.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

AliCat91 wrote:
Curious wrote:It really makes me uncomfortable when she shows her gifts in 'haul' videos. It's as though she only did the baby shower to get gifts.

Isn’t that what baby showers essentially compromise of? Baby registries and gifts galore? I’m in the UK so whilst it is a new and growing trend, they aren’t often done here. The idea makes me feel ill.
Yeah, I'm from Denmark and we don't throw baby showers either. That's why her 'haul' makes me uneasy. It's a nice way to celebrate the parents to be but when gifts are a MUST and HAS TO BE what they asked for, I think that takes the fun and happiness out of it. It's a very strange concept to us Europeans. Image

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

I also think asking for specific gifts is weird. I didn't do it for my baby shower. I bought the things I wanted to be picky about myself with my own money and let people get me whatever they wanted if they even wanted to get me one (I didn't ask for anything).

Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

Curious wrote:
AliCat91 wrote:

Yeah, I'm from Denmark and we don't throw baby showers either. That's why her 'haul' makes me uneasy. It's a nice way to celebrate the parents to be but when gifts are a MUST and HAS TO BE what they asked for, I think that takes the fun and happiness out of it. It's a very strange concept to us Europeans. Image

So true. I can´t tell how much my family members earn for living (and don´t wanna know it) so I don´t want to tell them what to buy. Especially when they possibly bought something already. I know it from my aunt, when she sees something nice she buys right away.
Apart from that later I can say this is from your auntie, she choosed that for you. Not mom choosed everything and they gave the money. That´s boring.
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

If I were a YouTuber I would love to use any baby/nursery stuff I was sent. I would also want to show my child how much they are loved with all the wonderful handmade things people made for her. If it didn't match the nursery I'd hang it on the inside of the closet door, the hall outside of her room or her bathroom/guest bath.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

I laughed so hard when I saw the giant swan because she was so salty about all the swan shit sent from her “fans”. I also can’t believe she didn’t use anything she was given from the PO Box. Makes me think she hated it all. She got a gorgeous painting, pillows etc that would have looked so good in there. That room is NOT for a baby. I get she’s trying to make it “grow with her” but add in decorative touches that are soft and feminine for a baby you can change out as she grows. Not the whole damn room

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”