calliebaity77
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the Inconsiderate Daughter | Part 5

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Is it normal for houses to have those detectors? Here generally only caravans and campervans have them, because they are a small enclosed space.
Yes it’s normal. I believe it could even be the law. I’m not sure though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not a law but it should be especially because lots of old houses still have giant natural gas heating stoves... We have one and they look like they are gonna kill you!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

calliebaity77 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Is it normal for houses to have those detectors? Here generally only caravans and campervans have them, because they are a small enclosed space.

It's not a law but it should be especially because lots of old houses still have giant natural gas heating stoves... We have one and they look like they are gonna kill you!

Ya it’s the law here where I am, but I wasn’t sure about there. Kinda hard to enforce it though. But you’re right, they should be mandatory everywhere, just like smoke detectors.

StaceyAnn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StaceyAnn »

calliebaity77 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:

Its law where I live (oregon) you can't rent or sell a place without one if you have gas, a woodstove or an attached garage.
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

StaceyAnn wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote: Yes it’s normal. I believe it could even be the law. I’m not sure though.

Its law where I live (oregon) you can't rent or sell a place without one if you have gas, a woodstove or an attached garage.
I'm pretty sure it's not here in NC, I've lived in 4 place two heated with gas and we didn't have them... I've never seen a carbon monoxide detector in a house either.

Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

I smell a 'Nest' sponsorship convenient it's the same brand most youtubers are using in their burglary stories lately

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

I live on post at JBLM in Washington and we have them. I think it was mandatory though. Not sure.
Did anyone watch her fall haul? She’s so cringe dancing in every item she bought. She’s trying to be relevant. I’ve seen so many people do that now. Also she was talking about her items she is adding or added to posh mark and the pink guess onesies are right next to it. She hasn’t taken them off the hangers yet and it’s been days since she’s gotten them. She obviously plans to never use them. How sad. I guess she will regift them or sell them or something. What would she do if they couldn’t even afford nice stuff for Emma? She would be forced to dress her into stuff that she didn’t like.

kerrielynneirish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kerrielynneirish »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 2714d5.png[/img]

Lailac23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lailac23 »

Wouldn't she be able to afford insurance after selling all those things instead of making his husband "you have to leave the Navy as I can't live without you" reenlist when he clearly hates it and this will probably separate them again?
I still can't believe she made him leave and now go back again.Does Justin have any saying into his own life?
brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brendarae222 »

First time poster. Long time lurker. I’m watching the Fall Try on Haul. Its just so sad she got all these great clothes as gifts to last her for months and is still buying new stuff. What style your baby is wearing should be the least of your concerns. Everyone gets baby clothes that aren’t their style... and most of us use them anyway right?

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

brendarae222 wrote:First time poster. Long time lurker. I’m watching the Fall Try on Haul. Its just so sad she got all these great clothes as gifts to last her for months and is still buying new stuff. What style your baby is wearing should be the least of your concerns. Everyone gets baby clothes that aren’t their style... and most of us use them anyway right?

I used almost every single thing that was gifted to me for my baby shower even though only half of the guests bought from my registry. They actually got stuff I forgot! So it came in handy. The only thing I didn’t put on my son was these nautica onesies but they were yellow and he did not look good in yellow. I felt bad but I have them for future babies. My son has stained all of my fav onesies I wanted to pass down anyways hah. She will learn once she starts solids or when Emma actually has her first blow out. Or has she and she didn’t mention it bc it ruins her Pinterest mom image? Lol she will learn is all I’m saying.

Shellyshel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shellyshel »

I kept clothes I didn’t like but were tolerable.
Clothes that I absolutely hated, I returned them to the original store and used the gift receipts to exchange for things I did like or different sizes. I would NEVER return gifted items for cash just to spend elsewhere.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... e01404.png[/img]She is definitely lurking in here. Both marketplace items that were gifted or through sponsorships are deleted. She thinks she’s slick lol.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Andielina0984 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... e01404.png[/img]She is definitely lurking in here. Both marketplace items that were gifted or through sponsorships are deleted. She thinks she’s slick lol.

Did she possibly sell them? I know she lurks. She sits at home all day with a newborn and she doesn’t have to cook or clean. She has all the time in the world to online shop, and just google herself and look up her thread.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

So many youtubers are getting in trouble for selling stuff they get for free because technically the sale is income and taxes should be paid.

Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Laughing at the fact she got another load of pink things from her po box. But I feel sorry for the people that sent the gifts at the same time. She can pretend she’s thankful all she wants, we still know she’s as ungrateful as they come
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

herebcofbritney wrote:
Andielina0984 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... e01404.png[/img]She is definitely lurking in here. Both marketplace items that were gifted or through sponsorships are deleted. She thinks she’s slick lol.

Did she possibly sell them? I know she lurks. She sits at home all day with a newborn and she doesn’t have to cook or clean. She has all the time in the world to online shop, and just google herself and look up her thread.

The fact that they had been listed for over a week and suddenly 24 hrs ago and today she started getting called out on it on YouTube, I’m going to say doubtful she sold both gifted/sponsored items because she knows she’s not supposed to resell it.

staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

Baz1_ wrote:Laughing at the fact she got another load of pink things from her po box. But I feel sorry for the people that sent the gifts at the same time. She can pretend she’s thankful all she wants, we still know she’s as ungrateful as they come
It's there fault if they are STILL sending her shit. If they are too blind to see that she obviously doesn't care then that's on them. Where did she show this other load of p.o. box items?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... d833d0.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... d552bc.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 8d7b37.png[/img]

Wonder how long until we see the onesies that were gifted from the PO box on her Poshmark?

bobloblawslawblog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bobloblawslawblog »

herebcofbritney wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... d833d0.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... d552bc.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 8d7b37.png[/img]

Wonder how long until we see the onesies that were gifted from the PO box on her Poshmark?

She's not going to do it now. She was totally going to, until we talked about it and her followers even started getting mad, then she was all about "donating" them in that one video to make us eat our words. I'm sure she just moved the camera to eBay and will sell the Carter's clothes under a fake username elsewhere.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
Mommajamba
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommajamba »

herebcofbritney wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... d833d0.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... d552bc.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 8d7b37.png[/img]

So are these all clothes she's bought for Emma? And oh wow orginally $95 for 4 onesie?!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”