Rachelle, Justin and the Inconsiderate Daughter | Part 5

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the Inconsiderate Daughter | Part 5

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Here we got with the “Emma had another rough night. She just wanted to be held. It was tough.” No, b!tch, that’s called having a newborn and you coddling her every time she even breathes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Oh My Gosh....

“Do you think she looks like her ultrasound picture?”

Seriously??? The baby they scanned and got pictures of is still the same baby you delivered.... what are you expecting the baby to look like a different baby that was scanned??? She really is showing her maturity.

Also the PO box obviously isnt that important to her if she hasnt checked it in 6 weeks - dont her minions see that?? Shes not as excited to receive mail as you are to send it.
brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by brendarae222 »

Put some more clothes on that baby. I was always told tiny babies should wear one more layer than you. Poor cold baby.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... e65efd.png[/img]ImageImageImage

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Welp. Chris is getting blocked in 3...2...1 lmao.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:Welp. Chris is getting blocked in 3...2...1 lmao.

Lmao. He or she is a savage.

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rachelle, Justin and the Inconsiderate Daughter | Part 5

Unread post by Bundy »

So Rachelle replied to someone’s comment about putting a blanket on Emma to help her sleep. She said it’s not safe until 1 year old. FFS where does she get her info from sometimes? How hard is it to google it? Or ask your Dr? My health nurses have all said exactly what the images below show. A tight blanket or sleeping bag and always at the bottom end of the crib. Ok I get it, she is a first time parent and she is worried but I fear some of her choices are doing more damage than anything.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 297d80.png[/img]

brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brendarae222 »

Bundy wrote:So Rachelle replied to someone’s comment about putting a blanket on Emma to help her sleep. She said it’s not safe until 1 year old. FFS where does she get her info from sometimes? How hard is it to google it? Or ask your Dr? My health nurses have all said exactly what the images below show. Ok I get it, she is a first time parent and she is worried but I fear some of her choices are doing more damage than anything.

Does she not use a sleep sack either? I was paranoid too in the beginning but those are safe....

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

I personally wouldn’t mind putting a blanket on my newborn if I was right next to her staying awake and watching her. Now she can swaddle her safely and won’t have to worry. Yet she lets her sleep in her dockatot, which also isn’t recommended for sleeping but ok. She is one of those moms that picks and chooses what rules to go by but that’s totally fine. It’s her infant.

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

brendarae222 wrote:
Bundy wrote:So Rachelle replied to someone’s comment about putting a blanket on Emma to help her sleep. She said it’s not safe until 1 year old. FFS where does she get her info from sometimes? How hard is it to google it? Or ask your Dr? My health nurses have all said exactly what the images below show. Ok I get it, she is a first time parent and she is worried but I fear some of her choices are doing more damage than anything.

Does she not use a sleep sack either? I was paranoid too in the beginning but those are safe....

I think at night she has a Velcro swaddle.

calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

I low-key wonder if Rachelle keeps breaking their AC by making it freeze up... It seems like something she wouldn't bother to listen to or look up.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

Bundy wrote:So Rachelle replied to someone’s comment about putting a blanket on Emma to help her sleep. She said it’s not safe until 1 year old. FFS where does she get her info from sometimes? How hard is it to google it? Or ask your Dr? My health nurses have all said exactly what the images below show. A tight blanket or sleeping bag and always at the bottom end of the crib. Ok I get it, she is a first time parent and she is worried but I fear some of her choices are doing more damage than anything.

I don’t watch her like only rarely I usually just follow the thread and see if it’s worth checking out. So I don’t know this but does she swaddle Emma at all?

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

calliebaity77 wrote:I low-key wonder if Rachelle keeps breaking their AC by making it freeze up... It seems like something she wouldn't bother to listen to or look up.

and it’s super easy to do. She did say that the cold helps prevent SIDS so she’s probably got it set to like 60. My dad is an electrician/HVAC installer and say that people think that their house will get colder the lower they set it, but it’s not how it works.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

calliebaity77 wrote:I low-key wonder if Rachelle keeps breaking their AC by making it freeze up... It seems like something she wouldn't bother to listen to or look up.

and it’s super easy to do. She did say that the cold helps prevent SIDS so she’s probably got it set to like 60. My dad is an electrician/HVAC installer and say that people think that their house will get colder the lower they set it, but it’s not how it works.

Lukie_73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lukie_73 »

brendarae222 wrote:Put some more clothes on that baby. I was always told tiny babies should wear one more layer than you. Poor cold baby.

Agreed! Her arms were all mottled from being cold!
Lukie_73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lukie_73 »

Bundy wrote:So Rachelle replied to someone’s comment about putting a blanket on Emma to help her sleep. She said it’s not safe until 1 year old. FFS where does she get her info from sometimes? How hard is it to google it? Or ask your Dr? My health nurses have all said exactly what the images below show. A tight blanket or sleeping bag and always at the bottom end of the crib. Ok I get it, she is a first time parent and she is worried but I fear some of her choices are doing more damage than anything.

Here in NZ it is definitely NO to any blankets but yes to a sleep sack and more clothing to keep bubs warm.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And Emma was in the top corner of the cot.

Doh... feet at the bottom of the cot, sleeping bag/swaddled and/or blankets!!!

And I agree, here you are told babies are to wear an extra layer than you do (so in the opening she had a singlet and hoody on - emma had a onesie on), babies need socks and hats (practical cotton - non “fashion” hat). Babies loose warmth really quickly, and if they are using all of their energy stores trying to keep warm, they dont gain weight.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lukie_73 wrote:
Here in NZ it is definitely NO to any blankets but yes to a sleep sack and more clothing to keep bubs warm.
Im in NZ too, but haven’t heard the no blanket thing? My youngest is 7 and we always used blankets (top sheet, woolen cot/basinette blanket) in the beginning- then a merino kids sleeping bag when they got big enough. But still some form of blanket - my kids like the weight of blankets
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

So I know how we all rake on Rachelle for not dressing Emma properly and only in onesies, but do you think she only has her in a onesie because her AC doesn't work and they are too embarrassed to admit that their house is hot AF with a non-working AC?? We all know Rachelle's priorities are fked... $30 onesies>husband deployment.... If she's willing to put her husband's life on the line for expensive clothing hauls, I wouldn't put it past them to prioritize Emma's ugly and expensive granny clothes above the air conditioner. :? Not to mention, they always look sweaty, red faced, or flushed all the time... Even in their own home.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

Rachelle does a lot of wacky things, but the blanket issue is legit. The American Academy of Pediatrics changed the guidelines a couple years ago to include basically nothing in the crib. No blankets, stuffed toys, crib bumpers, etc., until the baby is old enough. While blankets are a no, sleep sacks certainly are OK. Rachelle could certainly be dressing Emma in warmer clothing without the need for a blanket. That poor baby looks cold a lot of the time!

https://www.aap.org/en-us/about-the-aap ... -sids.aspx

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”