Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Punkincookie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by Punkincookie »

herebcofbritney wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 2e589d.png[/img]

And there she strikes again! Quit rubbing Emma in EVERYONE’S faces. I know Aaryn has two living kids but this was her first miscarriage and Rachelle had to take the opportunity to mention Brynn 2.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She makes me sick!

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

herebcofbritney wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 2e589d.png[/img]

And there she strikes again! Quit rubbing Emma in EVERYONE’S faces. I know Aaryn has two living kids but this was her first miscarriage and Rachelle had to take the opportunity to mention Brynn 2.0

Notice the language? It's "me, me, me". It's only Rachelle who felt the loss of Brynn and it's only Rachelle's rainbow baby. Justin is just the sperm doner.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Curious wrote:

Notice the language? It's "me, me, me". It's only Rachelle who felt the loss of Brynn and it's only Rachelle's rainbow baby. Justin is just the sperm doner.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
I really feel bad for Justin. Idc if he cheated. He’s still not as evil as she is in my opinion.

Lailac23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lailac23 »

Again this woman with the perfect rainbow baby. I feel like for her it was like losing a material belonging and then getting a new one. Problem solved.
1) the loss is sad because of what makes you feel, so it's not fixed just by having another baby. That's what you wanted to believe so you could spend the therapy money on overpriced onesies.
B) what happens if a woman can't have another baby?-she should crawl into a hole and die of depression?

She makes it look like life starts and ends with maternity, way to make loss parents feel better, Rachelle. Maybe someone said something like that in her comments and is taking indirect revenge?
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

The whole “I never thought I’d recover. Now I have my perfect rainbow baby.” Is what rubs me the wrong way. Like ok so you are totally healed from Brynn? Like there’s no hole in your heart? Not even talking about a baby here, but when I lost my mom that was the hardest loss and yet I’m still not recovered 4 years later..I know I bonded with her and actually knew her for 19 years but still. You don’t recover from that? You learn to live with it, but it’s never fully healed. She doesn’t understand was loss means. She was probably feeling at a loss because she didn’t get a baby out of it. But come on Rachelle. I never lost a baby but even I know you don’t say shit like that especially to loss moms or anyone. She obviously just wanted to be a mom because it’s “trendy” on YT.

Lailac23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lailac23 »

It is very obvious that she wasn't and still isn't ready to be a mother.

And knowing how materialistic she is despite saying she is so frugal, I think the fact that she had to pay all that money and got nothing out of it was one of the main frustrations for her.

In my country losing a baby at 20 weeks is seen as an unfortunate misscarriage. First she made it look like she had lost a baby at 8 months and now she acts like it was an unfortunate misscarriage at week 3 that ended in a succesfull pregnancy some months later. I don't get her brain.
I mean,any way of dealing is ok, but the weird thing is that at first Brynn was the one and only who could never be replaced and now seems like it was indeed replaced.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Some things I’ve been thinking about..

When Justin got back from deployment, I really felt for him when he went to the gravesite. He’s never had proper grieving because he was deployed soon after and then Rachelle did IVF without him. And remember when he had Bell’s palsy during deployment? It was evident that he was not mentally well. Even when he talks about Brynn, you could tell Justin wasn’t really ready to have Emma. And now he never gets much bonding time with her. It was always Rachelle’s grieving.. HER emotional support dog, HER counseling, HER family... now it’s how She sleeps, her clothes shopping, her breastfeeding, “Beau likes him more than me”..... it’s like nothing is ever for him.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... fa4a96.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 91083a.png[/img]

More reason for her subs to stop sending her shit. It’s not like she uses it. It’s too below her as it’s not designer. Smh. I’m sorry but Zara is ugly as fuck.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Andielina0984 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... fa4a96.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 91083a.png[/img]

More reason for her subs to stop sending her shit. It’s not like she uses it. It’s too below her as it’s not designer. Smh. I’m sorry but Zara is ugly as fuck.

And no wedding rings Image if they don’t fit, get those ugly rubber ones that are so “in”’right now. Sponsor that shit Rach! Oh wait. I gave her more ideas Image

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Conversation continued in part 7. Join us!

viewtopic.php?f=253&t=13772
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”