Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by Haulnarse »

What a lame morning “routine”. Shes had her haircut already so she had justin fake going to work
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

It doesn’t take a professional to know somethings off with her hair. I feel bad for Justin because he is so sweet to her whether it’s forced or not. It’s hard to fake feelings in my opinion so he’s either good at it and used to it or he truly loves her. Idk but she’s gotta be a terrible wife man. I couldn’t imagine getting chewed out for leaving a coffee pot on the counter when their nasty cat rubs his butthole everywhere and she doesn’t bitch about that. Idc what Rachelle or anyone says, that baby looks more like Justin than Rachelle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brendarae222 »

I don’t think Justin gives a shit about her hair. He has to pretend to be to excited. What husband is like OMG new haircut!!!! They usually don’t even notice.

icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

Andielina0984 wrote:Why does she turn on the camera and get back in bed to pretend she’s just waking up like no one knows? Or we are supposed to believe she left that thing up all night and she wakes up that graciously? This is actor’s portrayal now? GTFOH
Hahahaha, that was my first thought as well!
Haulnarse wrote:What a lame morning “routine”. Shes had her haircut already so she had justin fake going to work Image
The whole video was funny to me. I was expecting an actual morning routine with all the parts of motherhood, not just the glamorous ones. Silly me, I should’ve known better.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rachelle fakes everything else in life, why would her morning routine be any different. I bet she lays in bed as long as she can, then she finally drags ass to get out of bed and go downstairs to take care of the animals if Justin hasn’t already. Then she puts the office on and stays on the sofa. Only gets up to make her vlogs look like she is enjoying mother hood and taking it like a champ. It’s ok to be lazy Rachelle, we know you are. We know you loved your naps after taking it easy all day.

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

icp wrote:
Andielina0984 wrote:Why does she turn on the camera and get back in bed to pretend she’s just waking up like no one knows? Or we are supposed to believe she left that thing up all night and she wakes up that graciously? This is actor’s portrayal now? GTFOH
Haulnarse wrote:What a lame morning “routine”. Shes had her haircut already so she had justin fake going to work Image
The whole video was funny to me. I was expecting an actual morning routine with all the parts of motherhood, not just the glamorous ones. Silly me, I should’ve known better.

Lol, who was holding the camera after Justin "left for work"? ImageImageImage

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

icp wrote:

One thing I never ticked is she’s bouncing that baby as she’s burping her. No wonder she’s constantly spitting up then

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

You could tell she wasn’t happy with her hair. When Justin saw it he said “you went with the silver?” And Rachelle looked embarrassed because she knows only a tiny portion of it actually toned silver. She said they “ran out of time” hmm yeah that’s code for “I hate it and we’re gonna fix it another time”.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... e76ef2.jpg[/img]

icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

Curious wrote: Lol, who was holding the camera after Justin "left for work"? ImageImageImage
I WONDERED THAT AS WELL!

But by the time I started really paying attention to the clips, it almost seems like she was using a tripod that was slowly tilting down, rather than someone’s shaky hands?! Can’t be bothered to watch it again to double check lol

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Usually a morning routine involves showering/doing hair and makeup, making breakfast, etc.

This was a painfully staged wake-up (what’s the point?) and just relocating downstairs to sit on her computer for a bit and move the baby from the swing to the dock a tot for no reason. She really doesn’t do anything. Haha
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

icp wrote:
Curious wrote: Lol, who was holding the camera after Justin "left for work"? ImageImageImage
I WONDERED THAT AS WELL!

But by the time I started really paying attention to the clips, it almost seems like she was using a tripod that was slowly tilting down, rather than someone’s shaky hands?! Can’t be bothered to watch it again to double check lol

It was definitely hand held. Maybe it was her mom? If I asked my mom to help with such a lame video, she would be like 'what the heck are you doing with your life?'

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Justin’s hair was messy in the back so I’m sure he faked going to work lol. They were probably “starting their day” at 9 am or something. Probably didn’t take her long to film and edit that video.

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Bundy wrote:You could tell she wasn’t happy with her hair. When Justin saw it he said “you went with the silver?” And Rachelle looked embarrassed because she knows only a tiny portion of it actually toned silver. She said they “ran out of time” hmm yeah that’s code for “I hate it and we’re gonna fix it another time”.

This is seriously funny! Image She'll spend 30$ on a onesie that'll be worn very few times, but she won't go to a professional salon to get her hair done?

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

That is HORRIBLE

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

I swear she never leaves that baby alone in peace. What’s wrong with setting up a monitor, if needed, and go about your day? Why does she have to relocate Emma every time R leaves a room?
Shellyshel
Amateur
Amateur

Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by Shellyshel »

Wait— she had an emotional breakdown over a cancelled hair appointment and rushed to get her hair done by a friend and it turned out a hot mess?? LOL.

Edit to add:
THEN she tells the camera how much she loves it and loves the length, but as soon as her mom comes it’s all “waah. It’s short. It’s sooo short. Wahhhh.”

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

So wait, R and J each sleep with separate blankets in bed? And poor Emma has nothing??? I know we discussed safe sleeping in recent pages but she wasn’t even swaddled in the bassinet and this was supposed to be a real depiction of their morning. A few non ass kissing comments for your entertainment;

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... b85280.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 318f75.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 6bcae7.png[/img]
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Curious wrote:
Bundy wrote:You could tell she wasn’t happy with her hair. When Justin saw it he said “you went with the silver?” And Rachelle looked embarrassed because she knows only a tiny portion of it actually toned silver. She said they “ran out of time” hmm yeah that’s code for “I hate it and we’re gonna fix it another time”.

This is seriously funny! Image She'll spend 30$ on a onesie that'll be worn very few times, but she won't go to a professional salon to get her hair done?

yeah that person who did her hair needs to not do hair? Why would you do a balayage and still have a straight line across where her roots grew out? Balayage is suppose to be natural and subtle. Not that shit.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

I’m sure this has been discussed but am I the only one who can’t STAND her nose ring. Her nose is to big for it anyways and it’s ALWAYS sticking out. Whether it’s halfway out of the hole that it’s pierced in or halfway sticking out of her nostril. So gross haha.

Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
Curious wrote:

yeah that person who did her hair needs to not do hair? Why would you do a balayage and still have a straight line across where her roots grew out? Balayage is suppose to be natural and subtle. Not that shit.

Hers how a balayage should look.. it Should be blended so that the grow out looks natural. And doesn't have a harsh line.

This is one I got done last year.
It's worth the money in my opinion.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 0ae624.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”