Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Usually with the military, a lot of people retire after 1 contract because it’s not for them. Not many stay 20 years. It’s sad because the military spends so much money training these people for them to quit within 3-4 years. If they stay their entire 20 years, they get to keep their military ID to gain access to the base and use the PX and the commissary, they also can use the gyms on base. They get paid what they were getting paid when they left I believe. My husband’s grandpa was a Vietnam vet and got paid $7k a month for retirement. Granted he was higher rank but still. That’s a decent monthly paycheck for an elderly person. I think you even get to keep Tricare insurance as secondary to Medicare. Why they would get out and have to worry about insurance when having a baby is beyond me. They didn’t take their spending habits into consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

I see today she films her doing dishes INCLUDING the coffee pot :-|
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Greenapples2 wrote:He is 100% eligiable for deployment. Idk where he is getting this “I can say no for 2 years!” Thing from. If duty calls he has to go. He is property of the US government for the entire contracted term. The ONLY way he wouldn’t have to go is if it was a situation where they came to his unit and said “we need 150 soldiers” and the unit had 300 soldiers. Meaning they didn’t need the whole unit only a small portion. They only have to allow 90 days between deployments not 2 years. He thinks “oh I will say no the first two years then the last two years they can’t even ask me” for example my husbands unit is setting up for deployment but his contract ends before the end of the deployment would be so he legally cannot go unless he reups which he does not want to do.
She said in the contract he signed he has a two year deferment where he can’t be deployed.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
Greenapples2 wrote:He is 100% eligiable for deployment. Idk where he is getting this “I can say no for 2 years!” Thing from. If duty calls he has to go. He is property of the US government for the entire contracted term. The ONLY way he wouldn’t have to go is if it was a situation where they came to his unit and said “we need 150 soldiers” and the unit had 300 soldiers. Meaning they didn’t need the whole unit only a small portion. They only have to allow 90 days between deployments not 2 years. He thinks “oh I will say no the first two years then the last two years they can’t even ask me” for example my husbands unit is setting up for deployment but his contract ends before the end of the deployment would be so he legally cannot go unless he reups which he does not want to do.
She said in the contract he signed he has a two year deferment where he can’t be deployed.

What the military says and does is two different things. They said my husband and I would be back together by April of this year and that turned out being Mid June. That was even in his contract as well. He had a ship home date and welp it surpassed that date and ended up being later and this wasn’t even pertaining to deployment. It’s considered wartime and even though they say that, he could be deployed again. Bc the military is unpredictable.

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

The military tells you what they think you want to hear and then does the total opposite. I learned that after spending 20 of my husbands 25 yrs in the military
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Momto3boys wrote:The military tells you what they think you want to hear and then does the total opposite. I learned that after spending 20 of my husbands 25 yrs in the military
Exactly! And recruiters are no better.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Momto3boys wrote:I see today she films her doing dishes INCLUDING the coffee pot :-|
cuz she lurks in here.

Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

herebcofbritney wrote:
Momto3boys wrote:The military tells you what they think you want to hear and then does the total opposite. I learned that after spending 20 of my husbands 25 yrs in the military
Exactly! And recruiters are no better.

My friends husband became a recruiter and that's when he decided not to reenlist because he was so tired of lying to people. (bc they tell you what you want to hear, that is true) and they got tired or moving around.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I get why they lie, they need people to sign up. I mean you have to be convincing for someone to sign their life and their families life away to the govt. it’s not an easy career. But damn once people find out how much the Military doesn’t give a shit about you and your family you’re already shit out of luck. But the benefits are good I will give the military that. So idk why Justin left in the first place. Maybe Rachelle was on his ass about him being away and not home every night but she’s dumb. It’s called a sacrifice so your family can have a good life and be supported. So you all have to sacrifice if you want that SAHM life. She thinks she can have the best of both worlds. Justin will cheat if he wants, him being home every night will not stop that.

Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

Andielina0984 wrote:
Momto3boys wrote:I see today she films her doing dishes INCLUDING the coffee pot :-|
cuz she lurks in here.

And she cooked.. A can of cinnamon rolls lol. That yellow turban is so fugly

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

Wait, so her mom went to babysit the haircutter’s kids, but then her mom “had to go”, so they cut the dye session short. But then her mom showed up at Rachelle’s house to see Emma? Why didn’t her mom just watch the kids at Rachelle’s house? None of that makes sense. I swear she lies about the dumbest stuff.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

That haircut is 100% every youtube mom and the colour is terrible.
icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

fingusername wrote:That haircut is 100% every youtube mom and the colour is terrible.
I thought it looked good when she first showed it from a distance, but then when she brought the camera in closer....yikes.

The colour and also the fact that it doesn’t gradually fade into the blonde, but it like BAM- a straight line from one colour to another. I like the cut though!

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Her hair is terrible! It's ginger, blond, yellow and a tiny bit silver. She needs to go to a professional.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Hound11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hound11 »

After the backlash from her being a bitch about him not putting the French press away she’s making sure to show how “in love” they are

Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

Someone post a picture of that hair! I wanna see it without watching the video lol

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

“...when you come home to your lovely family...” *pans over to Rachelle.

I’m dying. Hahahahaha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

fingusername wrote:That haircut is 100% every youtube mom and the colour is terrible.
Yep. She thinks she is Britney and Keren.

rxysm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rxysm »

Amcco191 wrote:“...when you come home to your lovely family...” *pans over to Rachelle.

I’m dying. Hahahahaha
She kept making ugly faces at him the entire time he was talking. I don’t understand it

For the person wanting to see her hair
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 49d294.png[/img]

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Why does she turn on the camera and get back in bed to pretend she’s just waking up like no one knows? Or we are supposed to believe she left that thing up all night and she wakes up that graciously? This is actor’s portrayal now? GTFOH

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”