Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by judgeybuggie »

I mean I will say he's a bit more likable than she is. I think my disliking him is because I know way more then I want to about the guy between the state of his sperm (thanks for that Rachelle, really.) that cheating drama. I don't think anyone takes that guy seriously.

EDIT: ALSO THAT HE DOESNT SPEND HIS OWN MONEY. We know who's the sub and dom in that relationship definitely and it's not the guy driving home during lunch to check in because his wife is crazy.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

prettyll wrote:
staceyla wrote:
prettyll wrote:Rachelle would spend time with her mom daily when Justin was gone and as soon as he came back she disappeared. She’s seen her geandchild what once or twice. I’m sure that upsets her a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She spent time with her daily because she would do her shot and then leave. Or her mom would basically be filling in what Justin would do had he not been deployed. So I wouldn't count that as spending normal time together. She would go over because she was alone. Again, just a filler because Justin wasn't there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
They would eat meals and go to stores together even before she started ivf again she spent a lot of time with her and now nothing and the couple times she has been over the vibe between her and Justin was just weird.

I can definitely see her not wanting Emma to like her grandma more than her mom. Growing up I used to absolutely be infatuated with my grandparents and never wanted to go home. It didn’t mean I didn’t love my parents but my grandparents were so fun and spoiled me. Rachelle is probably worried Emma will favor her grandma and not her psycho mom.

staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

judgeybuggie wrote:I mean I will say he's a bit more likable than she is. I think my disliking him is because I know way more then I want to about the guy between the state of his sperm (thanks for that Rachelle, really.) that cheating drama. I don't think anyone takes that guy seriously.

EDIT: ALSO THAT HE DOESNT SPEND HIS OWN MONEY. We know who's the sub and dom in that relationship definitely and it's not the guy driving home during lunch to check in because his wife is crazy.
I mean a lot of men don't really care to spend money as often as women. My boyfriend (who I've been with for 8 years & living with for 2) only buys stuff for him when it's a new game or it's workout stuff. It's very rare. I would rather spend money on clothes and stuff for our apartment and little rabbit lol maybe that's just how he is? My boyfriend hates shopping for clothes. I have to make him so he has variety or because his clothes are getting a little worn out. (Especially since he works at the county courthouse) Maybe that's how Justin is? Or he would rather spend on food.

Lailac23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lailac23 »

Or he has no time to spend money because he has to work one job, go to some navy course he mentioned, cook his lunch and take Beau's energy while his wife spends his money.
Also, seeing how controlling Rachelle and how much she longs to be a wife from the 50s, he probably gives her his paycheck and she administers the money and gives him an allowence.
Tomorrow's video: Justin inviting Rachelle out with his own money.
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Lailac23 wrote:Or he has no time to spend money because he has to work one job, go to some navy course he mentioned, cook his lunch and take Beau's energy while his wife spends his money.
Also, seeing how controlling Rachelle and how much she longs to be a wife from the 50s, he probably gives her his paycheck and she administers the money and gives him an allowence.
They share a bank account. It was mentioned before. And Rachelle makes her own money through YouTube and sponsorships (which can definitely add up). I really doubt it's that bad.

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Y'all are giving her vlogging material lol we have to stop suggesting topics to her! she's just making money off us :lol: :lol:
staceyla
Informer
Informer

hscheer10 wrote:Y'all are giving her vlogging material lol we have to stop suggesting topics to her! she's just making money off us Image Image
She's been making money! Image Everyone here watches her videos (more than once sometimes) she's gettin those vieeeews!!

judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

I don't mind doin a little charity and giving her views. She can save on that nose job
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

I don't mind doin a little charity and giving her views. She can save on that nose job and Emma's 18th birthday: the one where she realizes she has her moms sniffer and wants one as well.

Annnnnd here comes the ass kissers letting me know they think I went too far or was too mean

Hello guys, I sometimes bite. Oops.

LOL
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

staceyla wrote:
Lailac23 wrote:Or he has no time to spend money because he has to work one job, go to some navy course he mentioned, cook his lunch and take Beau's energy while his wife spends his money.
They share a bank account. It was mentioned before. And Rachelle makes her own money through YouTube and sponsorships (which can definitely add up). I really doubt it's that bad.

Yeah so I can guarantee she's probably spending that money on dumb shit as well.
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

That girl on twitter says he likes her because she pays for her own shit. That's probably a lie but who knows. That would make one person seem more appealing than the other. JK
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Imagine if you had Rachelle as a Mom.

LOL

Like imagine being on ice for a few years, they thaw your ass out and Rachelle is waiting for you ready to poke her face with her toe fingers

LORD
staceyla
Informer
Informer

judgeybuggie wrote:
staceyla wrote:

Yeah so I can guarantee she's probably spending that money on dumb shit as well.
How can you use guarantee and probably in the same sentence? Lol it's their money. They can do with it what they want. Let it bite them in the ass when they can't afford a house or what not.

Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

staceyla wrote:
hscheer10 wrote:Y'all are giving her vlogging material lol we have to stop suggesting topics to her! she's just making money off us Image Image
She's been making money! Image Everyone here watches her videos (more than once sometimes) she's gettin those vieeeews!!

Not really, just watch over hooktube.

I don´t watch them at all after their boring birth vlog.
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Schnatterinchen wrote:
staceyla wrote:

Not really, just watch over hooktube.

I don´t watch them at all after their boring birth vlog.
Well... At one point you did. Image

lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

Hook tube gives views now.

judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Or he has no time to spend money because he has to work one job, go to some navy course he mentioned, cook his lunch and take Beau's energy while his wife spends his money.
Tomorrow's video: Justin inviting Rachelle out with his own money.[/quote]They share a bank account. It was mentioned before. And Rachelle makes her own money through YouTube and sponsorships (which can definitely add up). I really doubt it's that bad.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk[/quote]
[/quote]How can you use guarantee and probably in the same sentence? Lol it's their money. They can do with it what they want. Let it bite them in the ass when they can't afford a house or what not.

You were doing so well. Shame. Was a good 4 days of no arguments. If you disagree don't reply. Simple as that! Here we go again with the defending Rachelle and attacking other users bull.
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

staceyla wrote:
judgeybuggie wrote:I mean I will say he's a bit more likable than she is. I think my disliking him is because I know way more then I want to about the guy between the state of his sperm (thanks for that Rachelle, really.) that cheating drama. I don't think anyone takes that guy seriously.

I mean a lot of men don't really care to spend money as often as women. My boyfriend (who I've been with for 8 years & living with for 2) only buys stuff for him when it's a new game or it's workout stuff. It's very rare. I would rather spend money on clothes and stuff for our apartment and little rabbit lol maybe that's just how he is? My boyfriend hates shopping for clothes. I have to make him so he has variety or because his clothes are getting a little worn out. (Especially since he works at the county courthouse) Maybe that's how Justin is? Or he would rather spend on food.

What kind of person works ALL DAY ALL WEEK and doesn't want to see even an inch of their paycheck used on things they enjoy that don't fall under the categories of food and shelter? Like...? No one. We have all have things we like: knitting, video games, movies, stamp collection, sex toys, drugs, beer, hookers, makeup ...all of it. Everyone has at least one thing they enjoy buying for themselves. Don't be dim
staceyla
Informer
Informer

judgeybuggie wrote:Or he has no time to spend money because he has to work one job, go to some navy course he mentioned, cook his lunch and take Beau's energy while his wife spends his money.

[/quote]How can you use guarantee and probably in the same sentence? Lol it's their money. They can do with it what they want. Let it bite them in the ass when they can't afford a house or what not.

You were doing so well. Shame. Was a good 4 days of no arguments. If you disagree don't reply. Simple as that! Here we go again with the defending Rachelle and attacking other users bull.[/quote]Disagreeing and arguing are two very different things. Everyone here disagrees with someone and some point. I'm not being rude. If anything... You are with your "Rachelle's kissasses" comment when that happened many many posts ago. You're the one trying to start something. You're probably the one that makes all the reports too. You're just an instigator. No one is arguing with you. Image

staceyla
Informer
Informer

judgeybuggie wrote:
staceyla wrote:

What kind of person works ALL DAY ALL WEEK and doesn't want to see even an inch of their paycheck used on things they enjoy that don't fall under the categories of food and shelter? Like...? No one. We have all have things we like: knitting, video games, movies, stamp collection, sex toys, drugs, beer, hookers, makeup ...all of it. Everyone has at least one thing they enjoy buying for themselves. Don't be dim
Did I ever say that? I'm saying it's not as OFTEN which is why it seems like Rachelle spends all of it. I'm going based on my experience. Learn to read everything before responding.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”