prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by prettyll »

prettyll wrote:
Amcco191 wrote:“...when you come home to your lovely family...” *pans over to Rachelle.

I’m dying. Hahahahaha
Holy shit fuck that’s scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Face of nightmares

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 9eb17b.png[/img]

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Andielina0984 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... befe2b.png[/]

Caption it

A couple of dogs!
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgeybuggie »

brendarae222 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
brendarae222 wrote:Lets get the expensive baby monitor too... Even the cheap ones are overpriced. Where are they getting money? He can’t be making much .....

Ellen gave them a gift card and I’m sure she sold that camera already.

Did they have gift cards for lunch tooImage They spend like they are a upper middle class family. No shame to Justin working hard, but it can’t pay much with no degree.

Whenever Justin comes home in his sad minimum wage uniform I feel so bad for him. What a sad life.

I'm sure she uses YouTube money as "extra" cash to buy unnecessary garbage. It might not be a lot of money but she could at least dedicate some of it to their income, might be able to give Justin at least ONE half work-day a week
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Longtime lurker...

Why does it feel like she used this man only for his sperm?

-She asks him to blow in a cup
-He gets deployed
-She gets pregnant while he's not there
-He comes home to work locally so she can do nothing all day
-She has the baby
-Makes him sign up again meaning possible deployment

And he talks it all with dead eyes and a smile. What ever he did, oh boy, must of been bad. I need to know what he did.
ka730pp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ka730pp »

I am new here. I thought I was the only one that thought Rachelle hands and feet were disgusting. If I had toes like that I would always have socks on yuck. And why doesn't she contour that nose. Emma has a combination of both thier noses. So no Rachelle she is not your clone. Emma would but cute but not a fan of red hair.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Is Justin shooting blanks, weaklings, or just a low count? I wonder if he got that other girl pregnant if he’s not shooting blanks

judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

prbeca wrote:Is Justin shooting blanks, weaklings, or just a low count? I wonder if he got that other girl pregnant if he’s not shooting blanks

I think just low count but I remember Rachelle having some issues too and needing surgery. Sounds just like her to emphasize that it's him who has issues when she probably has her own.
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

ka730pp wrote:I am new here. I thought I was the only one that thought Rachelle hands and feet were disgusting. If I had toes like that I would always have socks on yuck. And why doesn't she contour that nose. Emma has a combination of both thier noses. So no Rachelle she is not your clone. Emma would but cute but not a fan of red hair.
She obviously doesn't shower everyday. She doesn't even leave the house how would her feet get that dirty, that looks like days of dirt and grime...nasty
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

prbeca wrote:Is Justin shooting blanks, weaklings, or just a low count? I wonder if he got that other girl pregnant if he’s not shooting blanks

I wondered that too but I don't think we'll ever know 100%. I think he probably cheated (either on going or in the past) and the chick started talking about it and Rachelle flipped her shit. Either way Rachelle's stupid. The girl could post actual pictures and Rachelle would still probably be in denial. She's just that dumb
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

judgeybuggie wrote:

I wondered that too but I don't think we'll ever know 100%. I think he probably cheated (either on going or in the past) and the chick started talking about it and Rachelle flipped her shit. Either way Rachelle's stupid. The girl could post actual pictures and Rachelle would still probably be in denial. She's just that dumb
Didn’t someone say Justin was cheating on rachelle with her in the past? Like when she was first pregnant with 2.0 this all came out. I swear.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

prbeca wrote:
judgeybuggie wrote:

Didn’t someone say Justin was cheating on rachelle with her in the past? Like when she was first pregnant with 2.0 this all came out. I swear.

I think he cheated when she was pregnant the first time.. didn’t she take a break from YouTube for awhile and mention there were some “issues”?
I think she will always hold that against him.. having another baby will not keep him from cheating again.
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I wondered that too but I don't think we'll ever know 100%. I think he probably cheated (either on going or in the past) and the chick started talking about it and Rachelle flipped her shit. Either way Rachelle's stupid. The girl could post actual pictures and Rachelle would still probably be in denial. She's just that dumb[/quote]

I think he cheated when she was pregnant the first time.. didn’t she take a break from YouTube for awhile and mention there were some “issues”?
I think she will always hold that against him.. having another baby will not keep him from cheating again.[/quote]

Now she practically has him on house arrest to try to keep it from happening again. Coming home at lunch, straight away after work and not allowed any friend time when he is off work.
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

prbeca wrote:
judgeybuggie wrote:

I've been silently lurking on this site since her pregnancy announcement. If I remember correctly the girl opened her mouth about cheating and that's when Rachelle's thread got popular. Some say the girl was lying but I dunno, I think its real, the girl has a private twitter account and doesn't exactly advertise it and she seems to get pretty annoyed when people take screenshots of her tweets or if someone tries to expose her further. I follow her on twitter. The girls a peace of work. Not super pretty but better than Rachelle in a long shot. Rachelle has this redhead friend named "Katie" that follows the girl on twitter or used to. I imagine that's how Rachelle keeps tabs.
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

I wondered that too but I don't think we'll ever know 100%. I think he probably cheated (either on going or in the past) and the chick started talking about it and Rachelle flipped her shit. Either way Rachelle's stupid. The girl could post actual pictures and Rachelle would still probably be in denial. She's just that dumb[/quote]

I think she will always hold that against him.. having another baby will not keep him from cheating again.[/quote]

Honestly no ones brought this up. Some of the stuff the girl tweets adds up. She knew he changed jobs before they even announced it. She knew he'd leave his job for benefits, she knew he was getting back into the military. ...just random stuff like that. Things she shouldn't know but magically does.
Last edited by judgeybuggie on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

I honestly feel like Rachelle only would have sex with Justin to get pregnant. Maybe that’s why she’s always been so uptight. She’s not getting any because she only cared to get pregnant.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Probably. Even if the girl puts them in a place where they HAVE TO address the rumors, even if it's true she'd probably still deny it.
brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brendarae222 »

I think Emma starting to look a little cuter, minus the poop emoji hats.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lailac23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lailac23 »

Emma is cute baby, but those top knots make her look like an angry old man. And why did she exchange the sling with the golden ring for the black one? It was way prettier and sofisticated. This woman has the ugliest taste.

Back to Justin, I feel sorry for her if he cheated, but the way they act to try and make believe that they are so in love when it seems so fake, for example, Rachelle always looks nervous and looks to the camera like "they will know you are lying" when he says I love you, makes me feel less sorry for her.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”