Rachelle and Rachelle's Baby | Part 8

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Rachelle's Baby | Part 8

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Oh that strip of hair!!!!!!!!! I don't get why she thinks it's a cute look. I'm pretty sure she's self conscious about her giant forehead. She tries to cover it with that piece of hair. But the more she plays with it, the more attention she brings to it. Whats wrong with just a regular ponytail? Whyyy with the hair strand and looped hair (which she calls her "messy bun"....that is not a messy bun) in the back??? It's not cute.

Ok, you got me going on a rant!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

lavenderlove wrote:Oh that strip of hair!!!!!!!!! I don't get why she thinks it's a cute look. I'm pretty sure she's self conscious about her giant forehead. She tries to cover it with that piece of hair. But the more she plays with it, the more attention she brings to it. Whats wrong with just a regular ponytail? Whyyy with the hair strand and looped hair (which she calls her "messy bun"....that is not a messy bun) in the back??? It's not cute.

Ok, you got me going on a rant! Image
Go ahead, girl!
I can't stand to have hair in my face, so when I see people with that "hairstyle", I want to run over and pin it back! True, Rachelle isn't a very attractive person, but she can't help how her face looks. But don't make it worse by bringing attention to your larger nose and forehead by having hair hang there all greasy every day!
Bluberries23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluberries23 »

Haulnarse wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... e27991.jpg[/img]

Her hair is dreadful like that!!!
Her skin looks terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Bluberries23 wrote:

Her skin looks terrible

Everything looks terrible, period!

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Even though I unsubbed from them, I keep getting video recommendations, and I click because I'm fascinated by what a completely different person she is now. Even from July of 2017, she seemed so much nicer, more humble, and more appreciative of her viewers. I think infertility was keeping her humble. Once she had a kid, her head blew up and she now thinks she's the shit. If you watch her first videos, she was completely different. Sweet even! She didn't seem to care about what's trendy, or what everyone is doing on insta. Now she's obsessed and she'll do anything she can to climb to the top. It's like her focus shifted from wanting to be a mom, to "how can I become more popular" now that she popped out a kid. She is one of those people that shouldn't even be remotely "famous" because it's all going to her head. It's actually kinda sad seeing someone change like that.

I just watched the video called "bad blood work experience". A viewer sent her a shadow box of pictures of brynn, and her name spelled out in scrabble letters. Even though she kinda seemed like she was forcing a bit of a cry, she still seemed grateful. I wonder where that picture is now. Pribably buried in some box in the garage.

Anyway, I know this is a random post, but it just got me thinking. Wondering when the change in her happened. And also where that shadow box is today. It had pink in it, so it's probably long gone!

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Even though I unsubbed from them, I keep getting video recommendations, and I click because I'm fascinated by what a completely different person she is now. Even from July of 2017, she seemed so much nicer, more humble, and more appreciative of her viewers. I think infertility was keeping her humble. Once she had a kid, her head blew up and she now thinks she's the shit. If you watch her first videos, she was completely different. Sweet even! She didn't seem to care about what's trendy, or what everyone is doing on insta. Now she's obsessed and she'll do anything she can to climb to the top. It's like her focus shifted from wanting to be a mom, to "how can I become more popular" now that she popped out a kid. She is one of those people that shouldn't even be remotely "famous" because it's all going to her head. It's actually kinda sad seeing someone change like that.

I just watched the video called "bad blood work experience". A viewer sent her a shadow box of pictures of brynn, and her name spelled out in scrabble letters. Even though she kinda seemed like she was forcing a bit of a cry, she still seemed grateful. I wonder where that picture is now. Pribably buried in some box in the garage.

Anyway, I know this is a random post, but it just got me thinking. Wondering when the change in her happened. And also where that shadow box is today. It had pink in it, so it's probably long gone!

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:
Bluberries23 wrote:

Her skin looks terrible

Everything looks terrible, period!

Amen ImageImageImage

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Shes “popular “ because she had a stillbirth.

Everyone was rooting for her to have another baby.

That happened and now shes not relatable- shes a mom of a stillborn and mom of a real live baby. She doesn’t know how to mold the two together- she does a fantastic job at being a “first time mom” all the while reminding people she had a stillborn.

Everything is emma emma emma. I think shes only mentioned brynn a couple of times since emma was born and if im right both times it was discussed in here prior.

I don’t think she realises so many of her followers have had stillbirths/baby loss/infant loss and/or infertility. She currently doesn’t appeal to the ones struggling with infertility because she is “emma emma emma”. She doesnt appeal to other loss parents as she never mentions her first born. Shes also no longer a military wife with a deployed husband.

Shes in a weird place on youtube where shes “famous” because some other random youtubers watched her video and vlogged about it. A video that should have been private (or not videoed- she knew what she was doing).
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Not sure how long she has used this “intro” for but today’s the first video I’ve watched in awhile and she totally didn’t show any clips or anything about Brynn. As if it never happened. How sad.

Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

Way to copy E&J

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Oh look, she put Emma from something in Carters.... you know she reads here. First there was the video about her diaper bag being full of subscriber gifts, now she’s in carters, next she’ll talk about Brynn. It’s all very obvious. What, did love’d baby not send you those expensive sleepers even after you tagged them Rachelle?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

lilwerebear wrote:
ameliathestrange wrote:Oh look! She’s tagging them so they send her more $30 onesies. Money must be tight if she can’t afford that.

Oh wow, these make it so obvious the preset/filter is for making her hair redder, Justin has orange arm hair. Come on.
I've said this before but they seem so trashy taking her update photos by holding her in the air like she's baby Simba. It makes me nuts.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
lilwerebear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilwerebear »

I think she got scrambled while listening to so many royalty free music clips trying to decide for the intro, and they all started to sound the same and she got tired and just settled for one. I mean, I hope that's what happened. It's like something from an educational children's show on public television.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

So she refuses to take a bath in her “disgusting” tub but has no problem putting Emma in there? Makes perfect sense

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

Celia wrote:Oh look, she put Emma from something in Carters.... you know she reads here. First there was the video about her diaper bag being full of subscriber gifts, now she’s in carters, next she’ll talk about Brynn. It’s all very obvious. What, did love’d baby not send you those expensive sleepers even after you tagged them Rachelle?

I just don't understand why she thinks Carter's is too good for Emma...She lives at Target all the time. Does she realize Target has their own Carter's line (Just One You)?

Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

lilwerebear wrote:I think she got scrambled while listening to so many royalty free music clips trying to decide for the intro, and they all started to sound the same and she got tired and just settled for one. I mean, I hope that's what happened. It's like something from an educational children's show on public television.
I feel like they could have made the clips flow better, like maybe show their struggle and their loss then show Emma.

If it's going to be an intro it should show it.
Maybe that's just my opinion.

The videos clips they meshed together are just a mess and they don't flow together

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I don’t get how she thinks this thumbnail looks natural... she’s making Emma look awful!

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

We need to make a movement to stop her from putting those damn fortune teller hats on Emma. It’s bad for society.

Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

herebcofbritney wrote:Not sure how long she has used this “intro” for but today’s the first video I’ve watched in awhile and she totally didn’t show any clips or anything about Brynn. As if it never happened. How sad.

I thought of this too, but then again, the only images she has of Brynn are ones in which Brynn is dead. I can understand why you might not want to put that in a sort of upbeat intro.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”