Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

Celia wrote:
vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
Celia wrote: This made me gag. How do your feet even get that dirty? She’s in the house the majority of the day. I just can’t.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Because they don’t mop their floors. I hope to God she actually reads here so she can do something about her dirty ass floors! I can’t with those dirty, nasty BLACK feet. Can you imagine what their home actually smells like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cat piss probably. Their cat used to (still does?) pee in their downstairs bathroom sink.

Did I read that correctly? You said that mister pisses in the sink? In the bathroom? They can’t even get the cat some kitty litter??? Omg!! They are disgusting.

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

princessanp wrote: She’s always at home. Why couldn’t she just take the picture for the poor girl. She LOVES copying everyone but sure doesn’t want to be copied herself.
I can't ever get this app to work, so I can't see the images posted with it. Will someone tell me that the image is? What did she say?
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
Celia wrote:
vwjettagurl2002 wrote: Because they don’t mop their floors. I hope to God she actually reads here so she can do something about her dirty ass floors! I can’t with those dirty, nasty BLACK feet. Can you imagine what their home actually smells like?

Cat piss probably. Their cat used to (still does?) pee in their downstairs bathroom sink.

Did I read that correctly? You said that mister pisses in the sink? In the bathroom? They can’t even get the cat some kitty litter??? Omg!! They are disgusting.

They do have a litter box but they have absolutely no control over this cat and lets it do whatever he wants. It’s so gross... and hey.. let’s just clean the sink with a paper towel because that would clean the piss

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:
princessanp wrote: She’s always at home. Why couldn’t she just take the picture for the poor girl. She LOVES copying everyone but sure doesn’t want to be copied herself.
I can't ever get this app to work, so I can't see the images posted with it. Will someone tell me that the image is? What did she say?
Someone asked if she could take a pic of the wood thing in her dining room so they could have one made, she told them that she didn't have a pic and to screenshot it. If they screenshot it, another view
Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:She’s so stupid... It’s not the noise it’s the pressure that bothers babies.

Hahahahaha what is Emma gonna be out there guiding the plane out of the gate? I’m rolling. Don’t forget the orange light sticks for her to hold and a reflective vest!!! Lmfao!!!

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Greenapples2 wrote:
HereForTheTeaaa wrote:She’s so stupid... It’s not the noise it’s the pressure that bothers babies.

Hahahahaha what is Emma gonna be out there guiding the plane out of the gate? I’m rolling. Don’t forget the orange light sticks for her to hold and a reflective vest!!! Lmfao!!!

No worries maybe Rachelle can paint her orange hair like she does in pictures.
Jdmamato5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jdmamato5 »

Has anyone even seen Mister lately? I guess if it would actually help to watch the vlogs...but seriously, is he still around?
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

Greenapples2 wrote:

I actually laughed out loud at this, priceless

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

princessanp wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... b8b955.jpg[/img]

She’s always at home. Why couldn’t she just take the picture for the poor girl. She LOVES copying everyone but sure doesn’t want to be copied herself.

She didn't have what on her? A camera?

Rachelle please! You were probably on Twitter from your phone.

Your subscribers send you crap all the time. Ornaments, clothes etc. They make an effort to make you happy.
And you can't even spend less than two minutes taking a photo. Or bother to reach that recipe book that was up "way too high".
If you don't want to do it then at least don't acknowledge the requests by lying. You do it ALL the time.

Maybe if you were genuinely nice to your fan base, you would be a more successful YouTuber. But people see through the fake because of things like this. Eventually more and more people will.
But I know you're gonna keep spending all your time online like you always do. Watching your comment section, posting on social media, looking for things that will make your little prop look good for IG.

You can't just buy things to donate and think that that makes you a good person. You have to actually be kind to people that cross your path too. I mean, it's not like your channel is growing that much and your view are not great are they? Maybe you should ask yourself why.

Sendt fra min EML-L29 med Tapatalk
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax wrote:
leeiacoccapuffs wrote:
Someone asked if she could take a pic of the wood thing in her dining room so they could have one made, she told them that she didn't have a pic and to screenshot it. If they screenshot it, another view
Why does she even bother to respond?? If you're going to be a heartless, pretentious bitch, don't reply.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Does she expect that the plane is going to be loud? Louder than the standard target trip? I don't have twitter. Please tell me someone asked if she thought the plane was actually a rock concert.
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

The plates she has on the table are too small for the chargers. And her Christmas decor sucks and is so boring.

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

Those sponsored posts always make me cringe. They are awful.

‘We’ve used this company for years!’ But have never mentioned it until now? They are always banging on about how they look after their money, surely they would have mentioned this before now?

Bull shit. The lot of it!

Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

When Rash shares her decorations, I literally cringe. Her decor is nothing to write home about and looks like a random mishmash of cheap crap. Yet she walks around her house, sharing it and talking about it like she’s an interior designer. What a joke.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

She talks about the matching shirts and says something like I still couldn’t find matching shirts for Justin and Emma but then found something to LET them match.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Ld5 wrote:She talks about the matching shirts and says something like I still couldn’t find matching shirts for Justin and Emma but then found something to LET them match.

She acts like Justin is out to steal Emma, god forbid he actually share a moment with his daughter similar to the 2000 moments rash has already had with Emma but keeps trying to recreate. Live it up rash, bc once she’s a toddler and has a mind of her own she won’t have time to be a prop for you anymore.

Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

So why did everyone hate them in high school? Save me the view.
HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

The sheer amount of clickbait titles she’s used are insane. I noticed their views are staying at 40-50k and their follower count has BARELY moved at all. They’re not progressing really in any way, it’s only a matter of time people start losing interest.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sweetiebee wrote:So why did everyone hate them in high school? Save me the view.
Probably because even in high school they were fucking annoying and acted like they were better than everyone else.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:The sheer amount of clickbait titles she’s used are insane. I noticed their views are staying at 40-50k and their follower count has BARELY moved at all. They’re not progressing really in any way, it’s only a matter of time people start losing interest.
She looks completely psychotic in that thumbnail for today's video.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”