R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Anyone going to take one for the team and brave the 40 min shit show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yeahwhatever »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:Anyone going to take one for the team and brave the 40 min shit show?

I gotchu fam.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 217702.jpg[/img]

She just LOOOOVES marketing off her dead baby.

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

prbeca wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 217702.jpg[/img]

Yeah I’m not watching that. So they’re just going to rehash their entire channel? She is grasping at straws for content.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

prbeca wrote:

Gotta get that house money.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Didn't Justin's parenfs pay for the IVF with Brynn? Then Emma was no cost because of the guarantee. So now they'd have to pay for IVF again while saving for their dream home. Is it possible she's trying to get some IVF grant or have a doctor offer it to her as a sponsor (I don't know how that would work).
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

I do not have the attention span for 40 minutes of that. If anyone watches and there any NEW details, please come share! ;-)
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

Not clicking the video, NO VIEW FOR YOU
but just reading the title... give me a break!
They've done so many vlogs about their "journey", why another one? And one that's almost 40 minutes long at that! So they can rub Emma in the faces of those who are still struggling some more?
I can't imagine there's anything new they haven't shared before. They're just so incredibly desperate, they realize people have lost interest in them now that they aren't struggling to conceive/have a baby. Misery loves company. And other new Moms can't relate to her because, until 3 days ago, she wouldn't admit having a new baby is hard and acts like her life and her marriage and her baby is all perfect.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Um, no thanks. I'm not watching that. And I dealt with infertility for 5 years until I had my daughter. There is NO WAY them shoving Emma down everyone's throats would have given me "hope". It's just painful and they don't seem to care anymore about the infertility community. They've never mentioned anything until now, and it's clearly all for that money.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

lavenderlove wrote:Um, no thanks. I'm not watching that. And I dealt with infertility for 5 years until I had my daughter. There is NO WAY them shoving Emma down everyone's throats would have given me "hope". It's just painful and they don't seem to care anymore about the infertility community. They've never mentioned anything until now, and it's clearly all for that money.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It’s 100% for the money. They need to get the $$ for their perfect all white Instagram house. She’s sickening. They both are. I wish their channel would just die so I wouldn’t have to see their faces on YT anymore. Image

kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

At 34.11 she says until we are ready to have baby 2...3...4. They have baby 2 she is emma
yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yeahwhatever »

Buckle up friends, it was a slow day at work so I just watched it.

Their infertility journey that took 3.5 years.
When they got married, they said they would wait 2 years to start trying, but Rachelle got baby fever and impatient after 9 months. R has issues too including cysts, irregular and long periods.
After 3-4 months of trying, she had a "feeling" that something was off.
Jan 2016: thought it was R, started working with a personal trainer to increase chances. Went to military hospital, did semen analysis there, sent them to a fertility clinic for better advice but they were shocked that it was J not R. J started with a trainer like R, did that for 2 months. Tried other options to increase hormones, etc - "male supplements."
March/April 2016: Temecula fertility clinic. @ Military hospital: high count, low shape and motility. Thought it might be a bad sample, turned out to be low count, shape and motility. R said it could be because of his military background but they don't know.
August 2016: IVF only option. IUI not really possible, more expensive; waste of time and money. Cost of IVF more than 20k, used money from R's college fund since she only got her associates. This fund was the "exact amount." Mentioned family chipping in and the gofundme.
Sept 2016: started the journey - egg retrieval, all of it is documented on YT.
Nov 2016: 1st embryo transfer, decided to transfer 2 even though everyone said to do 1. Unsuccessful transfer, lost hope since 2 embryos didn't stick and they were very confident it would work. Mentioned how they handled it differently.
Jan 2017: second transfer, successful with Brynn. Lost her at 20 weeks. Knew J was deploying in a month after they lost Brynn. Bonded over the loss, did counseling, decided that it would bring them together.
July 2017: Deployment, 6 month recovery time for R. J was for trying another transfer during deployment and to come to R being pregnant. R was scared people would think she was replacing Brynn.
Nov 2017: third transfer, more hopeful now that R knew she could get pregnant, gave J something to look forward to.
Aug 2017: Emma is born.
Will need IVF for more kids.
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

MiloandMax wrote:Didn't Justin's parenfs pay for the IVF with Brynn? Then Emma was no cost because of the guarantee. So now they'd have to pay for IVF again while saving for their dream home. Is it possible she's trying to get some IVF grant or have a doctor offer it to her as a sponsor (I don't know how that would work).
Yeah, in her videos at the time she said their family helped them out and gave them money. But since they have the embryos now they’d just have to pay for transfers which is cheaper.

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

yeahwhatever wrote:Buckle up friends, it was a slow day at work so I just watched it.

When they got married, they said they would wait 2 years to start trying, but Rachelle got baby fever and impatient after 9 months. R has issues too including cysts, irregular and long periods.
Jan 2016: thought it was R, started working with a personal trainer to increase chances. Went to military hospital, did semen analysis there, sent them to a fertility clinic for better advice but they were shocked that it was J not R. J started with a trainer like R, did that for 2 months. Tried other options to increase hormones, etc - "male supplements."
March/April 2016: Temecula fertility clinic. @ Military hospital: high count, low shape and motility. Thought it might be a bad sample, turned out to be low count, shape and motility. R said it could be because of his military background but they don't know.
August 2016: IVF only option. IUI not really possible, more expensive; waste of time and money. Cost of IVF more than 20k, used money from R's college fund since she only got her associates. This fund was the "exact amount." Mentioned family chipping in and the gofundme.
Nov 2016: 1st embryo transfer, decided to transfer 2 even though everyone said to do 1. Unsuccessful transfer, lost hope since 2 embryos didn't stick and they were very confident it would work. Mentioned how they handled it differently.
Jan 2017: second transfer, successful with Brynn. Lost her at 20 weeks. Knew J was deploying in a month after they lost Brynn. Bonded over the loss, did counseling, decided that it would bring them together.
July 2017: Deployment, 6 month recovery time for R. J was for trying another transfer during deployment and to come to R being pregnant. R was scared people would think she was replacing Brynn.
Nov 2017: third transfer, more hopeful now that R knew she could get pregnant, gave J something to look forward to.
Sorry for the double post, but wait a minute. This is the second time she’s mentioned this never before discussed “college fund”. How on earth are we supposed to believe her single working mother was able to save about 60k for her two daughters. If they had 20k leftover let’s say she spent 10k on associates, so 30k for her and obviously her sister would have the same amount. I’m sorry, but no. She’s lying.

kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

Celia wrote:
yeahwhatever wrote:Buckle up friends, it was a slow day at work so I just watched it.

Sorry for the double post, but wait a minute. This is the second time she’s mentioned this never before discussed “college fund”. How on earth are we supposed to believe her single working mother was able to save about 60k for her two daughters. If they had 20k leftover let’s say she spent 10k on associates, so 30k for her and obviously her sister would have the same amount. I’m sorry, but no. She’s lying.

She said it was from her grandparents in this video
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Celia wrote:

A lot of the time it’s usually the grandparents that save that money. In my case and my husband’s it was our grandparents. Now, his parents are saving one for our kids and we will do the same as well. It could have been grandparents and her mom helping with it or it could just be a lie. Who knows.

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

kalakala wrote:
Celia wrote:

She said it was from her grandparents in this video
I am almost positive she said it was her mom the last time it was mentioned.

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

IMG_0177.jpg
Okay found the tweet! She straight up says her mom saved, now it’s her grandparents?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mommajamba
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommajamba »

Celia wrote:
IMG_0177.jpg
Okay found the tweet! She straight up says her mom saved, now it’s her grandparents?

Also I could have sworn when they first mentioned doing IVF they said it was a family member that paid for most of it and then gofundme. She's never mentioned using college funds?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Mommajamba wrote:
Celia wrote:
IMG_0177.jpg

Also I could have sworn when they first mentioned doing IVF they said it was a family member that paid for most of it and then gofundme. She's never mentioned using college funds?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
Exactly. In the videos she filmed at the time they were doing it she said they got help from friends and family. Then suddenly she has this college fund. Now they used that college fund to pay for IVF. That supposedly her mom saved up... no wait, her grandparents. Get your story straight Rash.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”