R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Mommajamba wrote:Who called her using her anxiety as a way to get sympathy from her viewers for all the BS she's been doing??? Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 0e32a2.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

If she is doing this purely for her and her families well being I will not judge her for that. I’ve always called her out on her PP anxiety. I had it as well and didn’t get help for it and thankfully I made it through my marriage and my sons first 18 months of life. Now, if she’s doing it for vlog content and purposes only, then she is a fucking idiot. The fact that she publicly asked people on Twitter shows me she doesn’t have her best interest in mind, she’s doing it for ass pats, or attention. She should be asking her DOCTOR not random MOMS on the internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ld5 wrote:
Greenapples2 wrote:She’s actually taking goodie bags for other passengers? Lmfao. What the hell is in them? Nobody is going to want food from a stranger like that. That would send a red flag to me if someone on a plane offered me a gift like that. She is such a freak. Has she never been on a plane before? I hope she lugs these goodie bags with her and 1. Is told she can’t have them/pass them out or 2. Nobody wants cheap ass dollar store shit that they now have to carry while traveling and refuse to take them.

She mentioned buying Hershey kisses... those wouldn’t get through security so I don’t know what she’s thinking lol

According to TSA, she can carry on any form of candy as long as it’s not gel or liquid. Hershey kisses are okay. I’ve carried some crazy stuff in my carry on and it just had to get screened and not thrown or taken thankfully. They screen baby wipes, any liquid, baby formula, stuff like that. I still think she’s a bozo for bringing goodie bags. Again doing it only to get ass pats.

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Mommajamba wrote:Who called her using her anxiety as a way to get sympathy from her viewers for all the BS she's been doing??? Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 0e32a2.jpg

I hate how she acts like such a damsel in distress sometimes. The way she said her AND Justin decided she should talk to her doctor.... as if Justin has to say it’s ok first. Girl, be independent and do what you need for your self. Why does Justin even have to be involved? Women like this rub me the completely wrong way.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

I think it's so weird that they keep holding Emma outwards. She's missing a lot of interaction and eye contact by being held like that.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Greenapples2 wrote:She’s actually taking goodie bags for other passengers? Lmfao. What the hell is in them? Nobody is going to want food from a stranger like that. That would send a red flag to me if someone on a plane offered me a gift like that. She is such a freak. Has she never been on a plane before? I hope she lugs these goodie bags with her and 1. Is told she can’t have them/pass them out or 2. Nobody wants cheap ass dollar store shit that they now have to carry while traveling and refuse to take them.

Was thinking the same thing... With all the security features in place now for flights, having a passenger walking around your plane leaving 25 bags of random crap to other passengers seems like it might raise some red flags with the flight crew and just be an invitation to be removed from the flight, lol.

Can you imagine getting to your seat and finding a bag like that? I think I'd be kind of freaked out. I kind of have no doubt that at least one of the 50 people the give them to on either flight will have something negative to say about it.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

I think the whole goody bag bullshit is stupid. But OK, you want to give a little something to the few people surrounding you? Whatever. But I almost spit out my coffee when she said 25 each way!!!! Seriously, has she flown before? Does she think she's going to have all this time to herself to prep her plane when they "pre board"? What does she think pre board means? She's going to get a red carpet and enough time for HER to get all settled and comfy before the riff-raff gets on? No. It's "get your ass in your seat with your kid as quick as possible so we can get out of here." I hope she gets THE BITCHIEST flight attendants that don't put up with her shit. If I were a FA, I would hate her.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

lavenderlove wrote:I think the whole goody bag bullshit is stupid. But OK, you want to give a little something to the few people surrounding you? Whatever. But I almost spit out my coffee when she said 25 each way!!!! Seriously, has she flown before? Does she think she's going to have all this time to herself to prep her plane when they "pre board"? What does she think pre board means? She's going to get a red carpet and enough time for HER to get all settled and comfy before the riff-raff gets on? No. It's "get your ass in your seat with your kid as quick as possible so we can get out of here." I hope she gets THE BITCHIEST flight attendants that don't put up with her shit. If I were a FA, I would hate her.

I always get to preboard when I fly because I have a spinal cord injury and am disabled. You're right... She must really think preboarding means you have all the time in the world to get seated. Maybe it feels like that to someone who doesnt get to preboard, but as someone who DOES get to, its not even close to enough time to get situated before the rest of the flight gets on board! And there is no special preboard classification for youtubers. Or youtubers with babies. Or military youtubers with babies. Everyone preboards at the same time. Ive been on flights where it seems like almost everyone is preboarding, lol. If they take a flight on an airline like Southwest without assigned seating, that will be a nightmare! Have fun preboarding with all that crap you dont need and none of the stuff you do Rash!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lavenderlove wrote:I think the whole goody bag bullshit is stupid. But OK, you want to give a little something to the few people surrounding you? Whatever. But I almost spit out my coffee when she said 25 each way!!!! Seriously, has she flown before? Does she think she's going to have all this time to herself to prep her plane when they "pre board"? What does she think pre board means? She's going to get a red carpet and enough time for HER to get all settled and comfy before the riff-raff gets on? No. It's "get your ass in your seat with your kid as quick as possible so we can get out of here." I hope she gets THE BITCHIEST flight attendants that don't put up with her shit. If I were a FA, I would hate her.

I’m gonna take a wild guess that she hasn’t flown before. Neither has Justin. Unless he told her it was a bad idea and she went along anyways.
She should have swapped the goodie bags, and all the extra heavy duty winter clothes for a seat for Emma. I’ve always pre boarded besides one time and it took all that extra time to install the car seat. I was always last to get off as well bc I had a car seat to drag out. Not a carrier either, a full blown convertible car seat.
She must think the boarding will stop for her to place goodie bags on the seats like it’s a kindergarten Halloween party or something.

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

This amuses me so much, my husband and I were stationed on the other side of the world and flew via military rotator plane and NOT ONE of the mothers on a
SEVENTEEN HOUR FLIGHT thought to give “goodie bags”. Like kisses and ear plugs are gonna make up for your screaming child.

It still bothers me to no end how SHELTERED she was to the ways of the military life being able to stay right around the corner from her mommy but still cried for sympathy and now she’s using sympathy on Twitter and clickbaits thinking she’s gonna get pats on the back and be praised for being “so brave” to fight anxiety outwardly. C’mon woman grow up and use common sense. No one wants your goody bags.
Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

Her undereye looks insanely bad in the beginning of today's video.. like someone punched her in both eyes. Doesn't Emma sleep 11 hours at night? Why does Rachelle look so tired?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Bluberries23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluberries23 »

Mommajamba wrote:Who called her using her anxiety as a way to get sympathy from her viewers for all the BS she's been doing??? Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 0e32a2.jpg[/img]

I hate when people do this. Just fucking go to the doctor jfc. No need to announce it. She reminds me so much of those annoying dependas who are always posting in the milspouse group page about if they should go to the er or how long the wait is. So annoying

Bluberries23
Talker
Talker

I hate when people do this. Just fucking go to the doctor jfc. No need to announce it. She reminds me so much of those annoying dependas who are always posting in the milspouse group page about if they should go to the er or how long the wait is. So annoying

Bluberries23
Talker
Talker

I wonder how they’ll do in DC. I know how bad California traffic can be. But I live outside DC (nova) and no one could pay me enough money to actually live in DC. The traffic sucks (so do the drivers) and everyone is rude here. Makes me miss Texas more and more each day. Also wonder if they’re going to be taking the metro or just let this other family drive them around everywhere. Or has she mentioned renting a car? I will admit it’s nice sight seeing especially because it’s not as cold as it was a few days ago.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

herebcofbritney wrote:

I’m gonna take a wild guess that she hasn’t flown before. Neither has Justin. Unless he told her it was a bad idea and she went along anyways.
She should have swapped the goodie bags, and all the extra heavy duty winter clothes for a seat for Emma. I’ve always pre boarded besides one time and it took all that extra time to install the car seat. I was always last to get off as well bc I had a car seat to drag out. Not a carrier either, a full blown convertible car seat.
She must think the boarding will stop for her to place goodie bags on the seats like it’s a kindergarten Halloween party or something.

They’ve been to Hawaii so she has flown before

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

She says the goodie bags will soothe her anxiety. Tbh, my anxiety would hit the roof if I had to hand out 25 bags before getting seated and comfortable with my baby. Like you guys said, there are going to be plenty of other people in priority boarding trying to get seated quickly. They don't need any hassle from a greasy woman and her goodie bags.

And just to be even more annoying she's going to film it all.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Not sure if it's been mentioned but the goodie bag thing has been around for awhile. A couple did it years ago with a little poem attached to the bags and it went viral and since she has the first baby in history with red hair, I'm sure she's hoping the same will happen to her.

Jesus all this prep for one trip...you'd think she's going on a mission to Mars. Anything she forgets/needs she can get in DC, but nooooo, let's pack 3 suitcases for a short trip. She's so ridiculous. She's lucky Just-in isn't active duty and having to move every few years; she would seriously lose her shit.
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Bluberries23 wrote:

I don’t get why she’s asking for recommendations... isn’t that what a doctor goes to school for? To know what drugs you can take while breastfeeding?

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

Sneege07 wrote:Her undereye looks insanely bad in the beginning of today's video.. like someone punched her in both eyes. Doesn't Emma sleep 11 hours at night? Why does Rachelle look so tired?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
It's because she never sleeps. She stays up all night editing video, scouring YT for content to copy and deleting comments on all 57 of her social media and YT accounts. Oh, and pretending to know how to make Lightroom presets.
Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

Haha you know someone on that plane will be coming home from a long business trip and not want to deal with anyone. She will walk up and try to hand them a bag and they will shut her down so fast. I hope she gets that on camera. If I was a flight attendant and I saw someone walking around the plane handing out bags I would be like uhh can you not. People are trying to board. We are on a time schedule. We can’t stop the world for you lady. Boarding/unboarding are the literal worst. Everyone wants to get to their seats and be left alone/get off the stinky plane as fast as possible. Her holding things up is going to piss a lot of people off. If my flight was delayed for takeoff because of her I would lose my shit.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

She looks like an artichoke lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... acc3a8.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”