R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

I can NOT wait to see how much they complain about having to lug all those bags and a baby through airports and layovers. Theyre so stupid. When my kids were that age, I would have paid a million dollars to check everything if I could so i didnt need to be responsible for lugging around all that crap.

Also, who takes an infant on a cross country trip and only brings one outfit per day? And not even on extra set of clothes? I selfishly wish for her to have blowouts every day so she's stuck neesing to find a laundromat or going out to buy new clothes for her.

Probably should have waited until after they leave Friday morning to post this, so she cant change what she does, lmao.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

I live in DC. It's going back and forth between cold and just chilly. You do not need a parka, snowsuit, or anything of the sort. The baby would be fine with a beanie with ear coverage, a standard winter coat, and a blanket. It is not the frozen tundra. They are probably going to spend the majority of their time in the house, starbucks, and target anyway. There's no skiing here. No snow. Nothing.
lilwerebear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilwerebear »

I've never been to Washington DC but as someone from an actually cold and snowy place, her prep looks kind of hilarious. Isn't DC close to Virginia? Those AWFUL Virginia Novembers! I hope they can survive!
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Rash: the only way I'm gonna clean is if I record it.

Boom. Proof she doesn't clean, straight from the ugly horse's mouth.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... b5dcc1.jpg[/img]

As if we needed more proof that she reads here lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

.......did she really just say she’s going to bring the docatot on the plane to put on the tray tables??? Who the hell gave her that advice? For someone who has terrible anxiety, how does that sound like a good idea? I just got back from taking my 4 month old on a trip, he did just fine on my lap with the infant seat belt. And I didnt even need goodie bags *gasp*

On a side note, didn’t someone just point out the other day that she’s never been seen reading those little golden books to Emma? In today’s vlog she happens to be reading one to Emma. lmfao she makes it so obvious she obsessively reads here.
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Baz1_ wrote:.......did she really just say she’s going to bring the docatot on the plane to put on the tray tables??? Who the hell gave her that advice? For someone who has terrible anxiety, how does that sound like a good idea? I just got back from taking my 4 month old on a trip, he did just fine on my lap with the infant seat belt. And I didnt even need goodie bags *gasp*

On a side note, didn’t someone just point out the other day that she’s never been seen reading those little golden books to Emma? In today’s vlog she happens to be reading one to Emma. lmfao she makes it so obvious she obsessively reads here.
I mean, she still keeps the dockatot in the crib despite numerous warnings, the company strictly saying not to and SIDS risk. So yeah, why not put it on an airplane tray table. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... b5dcc1.jpg[/img]

I laughed right out loud when I saw that. I feel like if I had a YT channel, I would wait more than a day to record myself doing the complaints and things I read here about myself. That kind of is a dead giveaway. LMAO.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Baz1_ wrote:.......did she really just say she’s going to bring the docatot on the plane to put on the tray tables??? Who the hell gave her that advice? For someone who has terrible anxiety, how does that sound like a good idea? I just got back from taking my 4 month old on a trip, he did just fine on my lap with the infant seat belt. And I didnt even need goodie bags *gasp*

My nephew was born just a few days after Emma and I'm pretty sure much smaller than she is. He has a dockatot that he just barely fits in anymore. I think Emma must use the next size up. And my nephew's dockatot is HUGE! When she said she waa going to use it on the tray tables, I called her an idiot. LOL. Those things barely hold the weight of a tablet or laptop.

She wants it to hold an infant?! I hope they are in a row with other people who don't take their sh!t and complain about them taking up so much space. Having to juggle all those bags and a dockatot and a baby. Sounds like so much fun.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

My nephew was born just a few days after Emma and I'm pretty sure much smaller than she is. He has a dockatot that he just barely fits in anymore. I think Emma must use the next size up. And my nephew's dockatot is HUGE! When she said she waa going to use it on the tray tables, I called her an idiot. LOL. Those things barely hold the weight of a tablet or laptop.

She wants it to hold an infant?! I hope they are in a row with other people who don't take their sh!t and complain about them taking up so much space. Having to juggle all those bags and a dockatot and a baby. Sounds like so much fun.

That’s why you buy a seat for your infant... so you can take up the whole row. She’s going to have a fit if the unlucky person in her row has to get up to use the bathroom or say something about how much crap she’s bringing.

Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

I am assuming they are flying economy. The planes I have been on the tray tables in economy are not big enough for a dockatot to fully fit on. Also I am sure the flight attendants will tell her absolutely not when she goes to try it. Why doesn’t she just stick it up in an overhead bin and let Emma just sleep with peoples carry one? Like Jesus this woman has the lowest IQ. She clearly doesn’t give two shits about her own baby’s safety. The doctor that did their IVF needs their medical license taken away immediately. It should be illegal to preform IVF to anyone below the age of 25.

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Greenapples2 wrote:I am assuming they are flying economy. The planes I have been on the tray tables in economy are not big enough for a dockatot to fully fit on. Also I am sure the flight attendants will tell her absolutely not when she goes to try it. Why doesn’t she just stick it up in an overhead bin and let Emma just sleep with peoples carry one? Like Jesus this woman has the lowest IQ. She clearly doesn’t give two shits about her own baby’s safety. The doctor that did their IVF needs their medical license taken away immediately. It should be illegal to preform IVF to anyone below the age of 25.

The flight attendants usually won’t let people set up anything that will block egress to others in a row in the event of an emergency situation. So the only way she’ll be able to do that is if she’s in a window seat. She’s gonna be in for such a rude awakening.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

I’ve flown when my son was 12 months, 13 months, and 18 months old. I got him a seat each time and on our last flight, we got lucky and got upgraded to economy plus and got the entire row to ourselves. It was nice. They definitely should have gotten her a seat to put her infant carrier in and put her in it. You’re technically not supposed to have your infant out when taking off and landing or when the seatbelt button is on but I had to nurse my son for takeoff once and they didn’t say anything. But my son never cried once on take off or landing. He’s slept through them both at times and I didn’t think once about what others thought if he got out of hand and started crying. There are always other infants screaming their heads off and the plane is so loud you hardly hear them unless you’re next to them. She is over preparing and making it worse on herself. They should have gotten one large luggage to check and just taken their carry on bags for snacks, cameras, phones, wallets, and Emma’s needs. They are traveling dumb. I’ve had to fly with my son alone 2 times and I had to check a car seat and take it on and off the plane while holding my son and my carry on. Had I not checked my bag I would have been in some shit. She’s lucky she has Justin with her. He can carry Emma in her car seat around the airport and she can roll the luggage while their carry on are on their backs. Is this their first flight ever? I mean surely she should have researched it and not acted like she knew everything about having an infant.

princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

Hahah there’s no room on flights as it is, what happens when the person in front of her uses the recline feature on their chair. There’s absolutely no room for a doc a tot unless she’s in first class. And I’m gonna be really mad if she bought two first class instead of 3 coach.

princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

Curious wrote:
Rottiemom wrote:
princessanp wrote:It seems like the dude is just smoking vape maybe? I didn’t see Justin smoke anything.

Yea I just watched it and didn’t see Justin smoking anything. And the other guy was vaping.
Where can I find the video?

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
In the screenshot someone posted you can see the guy who did the live streams name, if you go to his profile it’s on there. Well it was last night idk how long they stay

Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Everything is soooo bland, bet this lasted less than two minutes lol. We got the photo, let’s stick her in the swing for a nap now.
Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

They are absolutely stupid for not having a checked bag. Most airlines offer a free checked bag to military. When my husband and I fly we always use airlines that offer 1 free checked bag a piece. My husband just shows his military I.D and I show my dependent card and we are all set. They even will label your carry on as a military bag. I’m sure she has her dependent card so she could take advantage of that service offered. We also got to board first and were even allowed to move to a row by ourselves. She can also take advantage of the precheck security line due to his military status that way they don’t have to unload all of their belongings for security and whatnot. She seems to want to make things harder on herself.

NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

She absolutely got the docatot idea from Ellie and Jared. They just used theirs on a plane across their laps, not the trays. I just can’t imagine trying to haul that thing through the airport. What a hassle.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

I hope that flight is booked to the MAX! No extra seat for these idiots. God, I cringe thinking about them with 2 suitcases (cheap assholes), diaper bag, a baby, a doc-a-tot, I'm guessing gate checking the stroller and car seat. And for like a 3 day trip!!!! They are seriously so stupid. When I fly with my baby, it's streamline as much as possible. Carry as little as possible. The more stuff, the bigger the ordeal. And the goodie bags! She's just doing it for attention and strangers gushing over her and her average looking baby.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

She is SO dumb. You can't take a Dock-a-Tot on the plane. Any carry on item has to fit in the overhead bin or under the seat during takeoff and landing, and I'm pretty sure those things are too big for that. There are a few airlines that may allow it, but most won't, especially this time of year when so many more people are traveling for the holidays. The tray tables aren't a bed, you idiot. Do they just think they're going to lay her down and she will sleep for the whole flight so they can be on their phones and vlog? OMG, they're clueless. :lol:
If you cannot handle holding your baby for a plane ride, you shouldn't be taking your baby on a plane!

Also, if Emma is SUCH a angel baby who sleeps well and hardly ever fusses, why the need for a goodie bag for the passengers around you??

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”