Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Ld5 wrote:She looks like an artichoke lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hahahahaha what the fuck was she thinking. That is the ugliest damn hat I’ve seen. Emma is going to look back at her baby photos and ask Rash what the hell she was thinking putting her in fortune teller and artichoke hats.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Anyone else deep clean their toilet and kitchen with a paper towel??... anyone?... no?

That was the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. How about if you really want to shout out a cleaning company, you use the little walnut scrub sponge or whatever the heck that thing is that she got with her cleaning products that still look incredibly full for how long she’s had them.
vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

That was THE WORST clean with me video that I’ve ever seen. What in the world did she really clean? She didn’t vacuum the living room, I doubt she mopped near the counter by her dinner table, heck! She missed a huge spot while mopping right in the middle hahahah!! let’s not forget that she failed to show us that she even cleaned the toilet! And she never vacuumed Emma’s floors and beau was all over the place. And I cracked up when she was cleaning off her sofa. Girl we all know that you don’t use that gadget that you got from amazon. Let’s be real here!! Her mats were filthy which means it’s been forever since you picked those nasty things up to wash them. I was hollering at her black ass feet against her black ass floors. And her excuse about the tiles for counter tops, girl please! You can still scrub them clean. Rash, you need to be honest with not just your fans but yourself and admit that you don’t clean or scrub anything. Which is why your house still looks dirty and nasty after your “clean with me video” girl bye... lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

"cleaning" video, here we go:
-I HAAAAAATE that God awful cheap fur blanket, probably from Ross! It is literally the ugliest thing.
-she for real did not clean that bathroom!!!!! I don't think she's ever been taught how to clean.
-didn't vacuum. Didn't mop the rest of the floors. Didn't clean the toilets. Didn't clean any mirrors. That house HAS to smell.
-I love how she says "Emma, my daughter" as if every person doesn't already know that. Like she's getting SOOOO many new people from this video!
-and you know that see through shirt was totally deliberate! Way to be a good junior high youth group leader! Gotta put on that see through shirt for the pervs online!
-and again, seeing Emma's boring wardrobe. And all those subscribers that sent clothes threw their money down the toilet.

OK I'm done. I guess I'm in a nit-picky mood, but that was just ridiculous. "Cleaning!"

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

I use Lightroom and the hair sticking out is definitely edited. It sort of lights up the way it would if you use the selective tool.

And that cleaning video. What the hell did I just watch?? How is that gonna be motivational for anyone. Cleaning your bathroom with kitchen towels. Please[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 1e40ae.jpg[/img]

Sendt fra min EML-L29 med Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Gawd her cleaning was just pushing her shit from one counter another. And the counter she cleaned Mister wiped his arse juices on... NICE!

“And thats it, i just love that we are coming home from a trip to a clean house...” - ahh, did anyone else watch the same video as me??

The comments are killing me -
“You should do these all the time”... is that hinting that she needs to clean more
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

A cleaning video with a cat walking on the counter in the first minute and a dog with its paws on the counter soon after that. That upstairs carpet is tragic; I know it's a rental, but whoooo, that is nasty looking. One paper towel to clean the counters, stove, micro, stovetop and backsplash. Who puts floormats in the washer without vacuuming it first; good way to jack up your washing machine. Their house is just so dull and boring like they are. Color doesn't bite, sweetie.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I wish I could be a fly on the wall seeing them maneuver through the airport tomorrow. And that flight to. You know she'll lie and say Emma was just so perfect on the plane.
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

lavenderlove wrote:I don't watch this other DC family, but who else feels so awkward even imagining the scenario of these idiots going to stay with complete strangers? That just feels so weird to me! You're literally IN someone else's space, and you don't know them.

And did you guys notice her shooting down everyone in the comments that suggested bringing more outfits for the kid? Basically saying that's what a washer and dryer are for. No one else could possibly know better than Rash! She knows it all! Yeah that's cool! Let's run a whole wash cycle in some strangers house for your baby's ugly beige outfit. I mean, you COULD bring an extra outfit or 2 to avoid wasting someone else's water and electricity for ONE outfit. But what do we experienced and GROWN UP moms know? I hate her!
Yeah, I definitely thought her response to one of the comments (the viewer respectfully commented that she should bring extra clothes in case of spit ups, poop attacks etc) was rude: "Luckily Rachel and Harold have a washer and dryer too!" - totally sounded very sarcastic and rude.
Does she ever respond to positive comments BTW? Like I have never seen her interact with a viewer in a positive way.

And yup, if I was going to visit someone I would NOT plan on asking to use their washer (AND dryer!!!).

God, I used to really enjoy watching her Channel, but ever since joining here it feels like I am seeing her true colours that I was blind to befor. Really sad as Im already picky as it is, so theres not a lot of Youtubers that I enjoy.

ALSO, one more thing; The Earls Fam happen to be one of the vloggers that I love the MOST. To me, they are one the most genuine ones (although I do roll my eyes at SOME things, but nobody is perfect) and I enjoy their personalities. When Rachelle meets them in person, I am curious to see how the interactions will be because Rachel from the Earls Fam is just so much more funny, bubbly, energetic, silly/goofy than Rachelle and I just dont think Rachelle will be able to keep up with her. IMO Rachelle´s rather bland personality is going to totally pale in comparison to how likable Rachel Earls is.
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:Um. I'd never take cleaning tips from someone whose feet are always BLACK with dirt and whose hair is always greasy because she never washes it.
And also allows their cat to pee in the bathroom sink.
And that cat is always on the kitchen counters. Totally gross. I sure wouldn't want to be eating food prepared on a counter that a cat's ass hung out, or feet that have been in a litter box. And I love cats!
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

Curious wrote:I think it's so weird that they keep holding Emma outwards. She's missing a lot of interaction and eye contact by being held like that.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
I had a colicky baby who was only ever happy when being held like that .... I think the arm across her belly felt good. And she was a curious mite who loved looking at the world.

I don't think that's necessarily the case with Emma, though. She would also do well with some tummy time and things to reach for. I'm surprised that someone who is such an "expert" in child development doesn't know or do that.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

pineberry wrote:
lavenderlove wrote:I don't watch this other DC family, but who else feels so awkward even imagining the scenario of these idiots going to stay with complete strangers? That just feels so weird to me! You're literally IN someone else's space, and you don't know them.

And did you guys notice her shooting down everyone in the comments that suggested bringing more outfits for the kid? Basically saying that's what a washer and dryer are for. No one else could possibly know better than Rash! She knows it all! Yeah that's cool! Let's run a whole wash cycle in some strangers house for your baby's ugly beige outfit. I mean, you COULD bring an extra outfit or 2 to avoid wasting someone else's water and electricity for ONE outfit. But what do we experienced and GROWN UP moms know? I hate her!
Yeah, I definitely thought her response to one of the comments (the viewer respectfully commented that she should bring extra clothes in case of spit ups, poop attacks etc) was rude: "Luckily Rachel and Harold have a washer and dryer too!" - totally sounded very sarcastic and rude.
Does she ever respond to positive comments BTW? Like I have never seen her interact with a viewer in a positive way.

And yup, if I was going to visit someone I would NOT plan on asking to use their washer (AND dryer!!!).

God, I used to really enjoy watching her Channel, but ever since joining here it feels like I am seeing her true colours that I was blind to befor. Really sad as Im already picky as it is, so theres not a lot of Youtubers that I enjoy.

ALSO, one more thing; The Earls Fam happen to be one of the vloggers that I love the MOST. To me, they are one the most genuine ones (although I do roll my eyes at SOME things, but nobody is perfect) and I enjoy their personalities. When Rachelle meets them in person, I am curious to see how the interactions will be because Rachel from the Earls Fam is just so much more funny, bubbly, energetic, silly/goofy than Rachelle and I just dont think Rachelle will be able to keep up with her. IMO Rachelle´s rather bland personality is going to totally pale in comparison to how likable Rachel Earls is.
Totally agree with you! The way she only responds to negative comments, or in a snarky sarcastic tone was my first red flag with her. Then it was all down hill from there. I definitely started seeing her beyond the fake nice YouTube persona.

And I don't have a lot of people left that I like either. It's these freaking daily vloggers! The stupid clickbait titles, constant one-upping, trying to make their boring lives seem more interesting, ALL trying to get that paycheck. I just can't stand any of them anymore! I think I prefer the once or twice a week posters. I think I've unsubbed from all daily vloggers because they're so horrible. I'll have to maybe try the Earls fam.

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

lavenderlove wrote:
pineberry wrote:

Totally agree with you! The way she only responds to negative comments, or in a snarky sarcastic tone was my first red flag with her. Then it was all down hill from there. I definitely started seeing her beyond the fake nice YouTube persona.

And I don't have a lot of people left that I like either. It's these freaking daily vloggers! The stupid clickbait titles, constant one-upping, trying to make their boring lives seem more interesting, ALL trying to get that paycheck. I just can't stand any of them anymore! I think I prefer the once or twice a week posters. I think I've unsubbed from all daily vloggers because they're so horrible. I'll have to maybe try the Earls fam.

I absolutely love Carissa Nunez. If I remember correctly she doesn't even have her own thread here. If she does it has like 20 posts. That usually says a lot lol. They're such an amazing family with a wonderful sense of humor and the way they interact with their very young daughters is so different from most other youtubers.

Sendt fra min EML-L29 med Tapatalk
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

Oh yeah! Definitely Carissa Nunez. Been subscribed to her for a while, I dont watch a LOT of her vlogs but the ones I do watch I really enjoy and I can see she is a wonderful person and also does a really amazing job at editing her videos etc.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

pineberry wrote:Oh yeah! Definitely Carissa Nunez. Been subscribed to her for a while, I dont watch a LOT of her vlogs but the ones I do watch I really enjoy and I can see she is a wonderful person and also does a really amazing job at editing her videos etc.
I watch every one of her vlogs and have yet to see something I disagree with. They go to church, not that it matters but they don’t seem like fake religious people. She edits so well because she has a background in that. She used to work editing videos for a church. She isn’t lazy at all, and she has 2 daughters exactly 18 months apart. Emerson is super smart as well. She’s so advanced and my son is only 3 months younger than her and he doesn’t even communicate as well as she does. Carissa is doing something right.

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I have plenty to say about the cleaning video because I’m a clean freak AND I’m nit picky about apartment furniture/decorations lol. It’s one of my biggest pet peeves when people use paper towels to clean everything. And what was that bathroom cleaning? Wiping down like half the counter? She didn’t even move the decorations on top of it lol what. And she didn’t clean the toilet or mirrors? Also this is definitely nitpicky especially in terms of posting a video but when I deep clean my house I sanitize all the light switches and door knobs. That probably doesn’t even cross her mind.

Also that living room is impossibly small, which isn’t their fault, but the couch is way too done up and fluffy for the amount of space they have. The tv is mounted too far to the right (or the table underneath it is too far to the left?) and those floors are disgusting. Like I can’t imagine how much crap is on the floor and rug under and behind the couch and dining table. Vacuuming is my FAVORITE cleaning activity and she said she didn’t vacuum because Emma was sleeping which is fair, but it’s kind of lame to not include in the video once she did (if she did) when Emma was up. And how is stowing stuff behind the rocking chair in Emma’s room cleaning? Emma’s room didn’t look clean to me at all and she didn’t show cleaning their bedroom at all. What a weird “cleaning” video.

Does anyone know the square footage of their apartment? It seems extra small to me for a two bedroom.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

littlebaby wrote:I have plenty to say about the cleaning video because I’m a clean freak AND I’m nit picky about apartment furniture/decorations lol. It’s one of my biggest pet peeves when people use paper towels to clean everything. And what was that bathroom cleaning? Wiping down like half the counter? She didn’t even move the decorations on top of it lol what. And she didn’t clean the toilet or mirrors? Also this is definitely nitpicky especially in terms of posting a video but when I deep clean my house I sanitize all the light switches and door knobs. That probably doesn’t even cross her mind.

Also that living room is impossibly small, which isn’t their fault, but the couch is way too done up and fluffy for the amount of space they have. The tv is mounted too far to the right (or the table underneath it is too far to the left?) and those floors are disgusting. Like I can’t imagine how much crap is on the floor and rug under and behind the couch and dining table. Vacuuming is my FAVORITE cleaning activity and she said she didn’t vacuum because Emma was sleeping which is fair, but it’s kind of lame to not include in the video once she did (if she did) when Emma was up. And how is stowing stuff behind the rocking chair in Emma’s room cleaning? Emma’s room didn’t look clean to me at all and she didn’t show cleaning their bedroom at all. What a weird “cleaning” video.

Does anyone know the square footage of their apartment? It seems extra small to me for a two bedroom.

According to Zillow it’s a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath and it’s 1,245 sq ft.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

I called it days ago! No video today. She 0ruvavly didn't like the responses she got from Mondays clickbait video, so this is the "punishment"! This happens EVERY SINGLE TIME she gets any sort of backlash. I'm sure she'll bring it up tomorrow and tie in her anxiety. Dramatic title + sympathy + guilt tripping. How dare anyone criticize her bullshit behavior, because GUYYYYS! She has anxiety!!!

(now I don't mean to belittle true anxiety disorders. I know people can have crippling anxiety. But I don't like these YouTubers using it to their benefit when it comes in handy, or avoiding responsibility. Plus, it seems like every single girl under the age of 30 has "anxiety" these days. No, that's just life. It's hard and stressful at times. Not sure about Rash. She very well might have anxiety, but it only seems to come up when she gets some heat in the comments. That's all I'm saying.)

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Hi there, time for a new thread! Head over to the title suggestion page to make your suggestions for the new title or to vote for your favorites! The link to the title suggestion page is in the first post of this thread!

The new thread will start around 6:30 pm EST (approximately 6 hours from now)!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
williamschristine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by williamschristine »

So I guess everyone is going to act like Justin’s live stream didn’t happen the other night! Was hoping someone called them out on it

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”