Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Emma and The Homeschooled Husband | Part 10

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

victoriaholliday6 wrote:
staceyla wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote: Don’t forget, it’s gotta smell like cat piss too. She’s a lazy cat owner so you know that litter box doesn’t get cleaned like it should. Doesn’t take me being there to know. Justin is just as lazy as her. So I know even if it’s his job, it probably doesn’t get cleaned once a week.
You don't KNOW anything. Most everything said here is speculation.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I’m sorry, but Staceyla why are you trying so hard to defend her dirty floors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She pops back in once in a while to defend the morons. Go back to the #swanfam and leave this thread Staceyla.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

staceyla wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote: A few years ago, I attended to Tony Awards in NYC. It's a black tie event, so I had to wear a gown and got heels to go with it, even though I NEVER wear heels. I figured a few block walk would be fine. By the end of the night, after being there for like 6 hours, my feet were killing me! I tried so bad to walk back to the hotel with my shoes on, but I got across the street from Radio City Music hall before I almost got sick because the pain was so bad. I actually DID take my shoes off and walked several blocks in my bare feet, in NYC. And my feet looked as clean as a hospital room floor when I got to my hotel, compared to her feet after one day of walking barefoot in her house! So I literally want to vomit when I see her feet. Her house must just smell like dirt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Don’t forget, it’s gotta smell like cat piss too. She’s a lazy cat owner so you know that litter box doesn’t get cleaned like it should. Doesn’t take me being there to know. Justin is just as lazy as her. So I know even if it’s his job, it probably doesn’t get cleaned once a week.

It's a gossip board. It's not likely that it's factual 100% of the time. It doesn't mean people can't say it. Also, no one claimed to be correct. Opinions were expressed based on what was seen and personal experiences. No need to be upset.

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:
victoriaholliday6 wrote:
staceyla wrote:You don't KNOW anything. Most everything said here is speculation.

I’m sorry, but Staceyla why are you trying so hard to defend her dirty floors

She pops back in once in a while to defend the morons. Go back to the #swanfam and leave this thread Staceyla.

I actually don't like them. Well, her mostly.

amandabelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amandabelle »

amandabelle wrote:
Bluberries23 wrote:
Rottiemom wrote: And the fact she said “WE requested another day off for Justin” I honestly wouldn’t put it past her to call his boss herself like his mommy. There’s no WE about one spouse calling out of work. She’s so weird.
That’s a dependa for you. Thinking their spouses job is also theirs. Also they’re so used to being able to tell on anyone through COC and cry about everything but then they get to the real world they don’t know how to act because your boss is not gonna put up with that shit lmao.

She probably thinks she’s in the navy and sacrifices everything to sit on her ass

And just to clarify my husband is in the army and I work too but he works way harder than I do so
I cook, clean, make his lunch, make sure he has clothes for work, do all the housework including outside because when he’s off I want him to relax and know I appreciate all he does unlike rachelle who thinks she has the hardest life ever and is the hardest working person ever

staceyla
Informer
Informer

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
staceyla wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote: Don’t forget, it’s gotta smell like cat piss too. She’s a lazy cat owner so you know that litter box doesn’t get cleaned like it should. Doesn’t take me being there to know. Justin is just as lazy as her. So I know even if it’s his job, it probably doesn’t get cleaned once a week.

It's a gossip board. It's not likely that it's factual 100% of the time. It doesn't mean people can't say it. Also, no one claimed to be correct. Opinions were expressed based on what was seen and personal experiences. No need to be upset.

Oh I'm not upset at all. Just saying my peace Image

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Amelia322 wrote:
mrsglittersparkles wrote:
carolinecat16 wrote:Image

Can you imagine thinking that this is the “cutest baby ever” ? LOL, yikes

She looks exactly like a cabbage patch doll. Those are NOT cute.

Ugh she didn’t choose her looks. She’s just a baby.. Image

No one chooses their looks. Rachelle didn’t choose her big ass nose and that gets talked about all the time.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

If she actually vacuumed and mopped, don't you think we would have heard about it at some point? She tells the vlog every little thing boring she does because she's boring and has nothing to film. I'm almost certain if she actually cleaned once a week, we would have heard about it a few times. She's posted other "cleaning" clips, and it's just fluffing and stuffing crap in closets. I think what most people are saying is that based on what we see, we assume her house is nasty. Exhibit 1: her feet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
staceyla
Informer
Informer

lavenderlove wrote:If she actually vacuumed and mopped, don't you think we would have heard about it at some point? She tells the vlog every little thing boring she does because she's boring and has nothing to film. I'm almost certain if she actually cleaned once a week, we would have heard about it a few times. She's posted other "cleaning" clips, and it's just fluffing and stuffing crap in closets. I think what most people are saying is that based on what we see, we assume her house is nasty. Exhibit 1: her feet.

Perfectly said Image

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

lavenderlove wrote:If she actually vacuumed and mopped, don't you think we would have heard about it at some point? She tells the vlog every little thing boring she does because she's boring and has nothing to film. I'm almost certain if she actually cleaned once a week, we would have heard about it a few times. She's posted other "cleaning" clips, and it's just fluffing and stuffing crap in closets. I think what most people are saying is that based on what we see, we assume her house is nasty. Exhibit 1: her feet.

Let’s just say her deep cleaning video was more of like my nightly touch up cleaning routine before bed. I fluff my couch cushions and fold the throw blankets on the couch, I clean the dishes and the sink by the end of the day. I vacuum, sweep, and swiffer. So I wouldn’t call it a deep clean. Deep clean means you break out the mop and actually mop the floors, wipe down cabinets, and dust and actually use some sort of cleaner in the sinks even if it’s a guest bathroom. I mean she didn’t even touch the toilet in there, so you really think Justin walks his lazy butt up the stairs to pee? No. Rachelle and Justin use the downstairs bathroom to pee during the day. My guest bathroom downstairs gets used more than our bathroom upstairs so she should have cleaned that toilet or titled the video something else.
yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yeahwhatever »

I hate her constant excuse that her house is old. Their house was built in 89, the same year as my parents but you don't see their house looking that gross, maybe because they actually clean it.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

Exactly. She shows us every little thing she gets from Trader Joe's, so she'd let us know if she swept or vaccumed. Plus, people are always in her comments talking about her dirty feet, so she'd defend herself if it weren't true.
My Grandmas house was built in 1956. She won't let people wear socks or shoes in her house. Ever. Never has. She's lived there since day 1. She's 87 years old and has cleaning people come in once a month, doesn't do any cleaning herself other than that. She has family or other visitors over every day. My feet NEVER look like Rachelle's when I've been to my Grandmas house. I lived there for part of my childhood, still
never had disgusting feet like that.
Rachelle's feet look like that because she doesn't clean and never takes a shower.
So, give me a break with the excuse that her house is old. :roll:
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

staceyla wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote: A few years ago, I attended to Tony Awards in NYC. It's a black tie event, so I had to wear a gown and got heels to go with it, even though I NEVER wear heels. I figured a few block walk would be fine. By the end of the night, after being there for like 6 hours, my feet were killing me! I tried so bad to walk back to the hotel with my shoes on, but I got across the street from Radio City Music hall before I almost got sick because the pain was so bad. I actually DID take my shoes off and walked several blocks in my bare feet, in NYC. And my feet looked as clean as a hospital room floor when I got to my hotel, compared to her feet after one day of walking barefoot in her house! So I literally want to vomit when I see her feet. Her house must just smell like dirt.

Don’t forget, it’s gotta smell like cat piss too. She’s a lazy cat owner so you know that litter box doesn’t get cleaned like it should. Doesn’t take me being there to know. Justin is just as lazy as her. So I know even if it’s his job, it probably doesn’t get cleaned once a week.

My god why do you such Rash’s ass so hard? It’s getting weird man

staceyla
Informer
Informer

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
staceyla wrote:

First, that doesn't make sense. Second, no one is defending Rachelle. I personally don't like her. I was pointing out a possibility and backing it up. That's literally it. And if you've ever read a lot of previous points you'd realize how much I don't agree with her. Read all my posts and then talk to me.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rachelle, Emma and The Homeschooled Husband | Part 10

staceyla wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:
staceyla wrote:You don't KNOW anything. Most everything said here is speculation.

First, that doesn't make sense. Second, no one is defending Rachelle. I personally don't like her. I was pointing out a possibility and backing it up. That's literally it. And if you've ever read a lot of previous points you'd realize how much I don't agree with her. Read all my posts and then talk to me.

The issue here was less about your sucking up to Rachelle (which I believe she was trying to say, clearly there was a typo, it happens to everyone) and more about the tone in which you were speaking to people. This is a gossip board. People don't come here to have factually specific conversations and that is not required. What is required is that as a user, you will value the opinions of others even if they differ from yours. Your opinion is not the only opinion. It was possible to have the same exact conversation without being accusatory.

staceyla
Informer
Informer

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
staceyla wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote: My god why do you such Rash’s ass so hard? It’s getting weird man

The issue here was less about your sucking up to Rachelle (which I believe she was trying to say, clearly there was a typo, it happens to everyone) and more about the tone in which you were speaking to people. This is a gossip board. People don't come here to have factually specific conversations and that is not required. What is required is that as a user, you will value the opinions of others even if they differ from yours. Your opinion is not the only opinion. It was possible to have the same exact conversation without being accusatory.

My tone was defensive after people responded to my initial post in a negative way. and no one is sucking up to her. I'd be on her comments if I wanted to be in her good graces. Which I don't.

Blinding1dne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Blinding1dne »

Sometime in the next two videos she will show her cleaning the floors. Either vacuuming or mopping. Calling it now.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

staceyla wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
staceyla wrote:First, that doesn't make sense. Second, no one is defending Rachelle. I personally don't like her. I was pointing out a possibility and backing it up. That's literally it. And if you've ever read a lot of previous points you'd realize how much I don't agree with her. Read all my posts and then talk to me.

My tone was defensive after people responded to my initial post in a negative way. and no one is sucking up to her. I'd be on her comments if I wanted to be in her good graces. Which I don't.

Actually, in AGAIN reviewing your posts for the 4th time tonight, it is clear that no one responded to you in a negative way at all. In fact, they were having clear and polite conversation with you until you made the comment to someone that "you don't KNOW anything, etc. etc.". That was the first negative post in that conversation. The post you were replying to was a comment made to ME. Not you. And it wasn't even close to argumentative. It was agreeing with and expanding on the comment I made. If you would like to discuss this further, feel free to inbox me. It really has no need (or appropriateness) to be discussed in thread.

AthenaSophia16
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AthenaSophia16 »

chubbybunny wrote:Why the hell would Justin quit his job this close to Christmas? How are they gonna afford gifts and etc for people and most important how will they pay bills ? They are living like they have 5 million subs . Guess it doesn’t matter if they end up homeless because they didn’t pay bills . As long as their Instagram looks good . Way to be great parents .

They make plenty money on instagram and YouTube with all her sponsors. Just count how many she had in November.

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

Blinding1dne wrote:Sometime in the next two videos she will show her cleaning the floors. Either vacuuming or mopping. Calling it now.
She's probably pimping hard right now to get some kind of sponsorship from a steam mop or vaccuum company.
Mama needs some money now that Justin is home full time, and her attempt to gain a bunch of followers from Earls Fam was a bust.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
staceyla wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote: My god why do you such Rash’s ass so hard? It’s getting weird man

Lol literally no typo. I meant to say sucking her ass.
But yes sucking up to her

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”