Rachelle and Justin | Part 13

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin | Part 13

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey everyone!

It looks like we’re due for a new thread, is the title y’all still wanted?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 294699.jpg[/IMG]

I can always change the title later but I thought this one was pretty popular. Also, would anyone be willing to do a recap? I’ve only been following this mess since Emma was born but I don’t watch the vlogs so I don’t want to leave anything out. Thank you!

New thread in an hour or so? Image
hannahbanana98
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hannahbanana98 »

rottiemama wrote:Hey everyone!

I can always change the title later but I thought this one was pretty popular. Also, would anyone be willing to do a recap? I’ve only been following this mess since Emma was born but I don’t watch the vlogs so I don’t want to leave anything out. Thank you!

Hmmm should it be baby Goodman or shrek lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Celia wrote:This is really nit picky judgemental of me, but it bothers me so much that they buy Emma jarred baby food. Not because I have anything against jarred baby food, but because they literally have nothing else to do all day but take care of that baby and they’re so lazy they can’t even mash up some vegetables for her? I work full time while watching my baby AND I cook dinner every night as well as make something for my daughter (we do baby led weaning). It’s maybe an extra 5 minutes to do something for her. And we were given a baby food maker that steams and purées food all in one. We haven’t used it, because we don’t do purées, but I’m mentioning it because that would make it suuuuper easy for Rachelle. I feel like they just do everything half assed all the time.

Oh, and I swear I always see a blue line on that baby’s diaper. Do they never change her? Put the camera down, your baby needs attending to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
She did a sponsorship on Instagram for some baby food company. Too lazy to even buy her own food, let alone cook it!

carolinecat16
Talker
Talker

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

hannahbanana98 wrote:
rottiemama wrote:Hey everyone!

Hmmm should it be baby Goodman or shrek lol

It should be Baby Shrek, for sure! That joke is the best one ever on this thread :)

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

I didn’t understand her going on and on about the pouches and how Emma is too young to hold them herself and she couldn’t heat it up.

Is she really that stupid?

Place pouch in jug of hot water. Empty the pouch into a bowl. Feed to baby. Job done.

The clickbait is really pissing me off, too. It tends to reference a 30 second part of the vlog, if that. I get it’s a norm on YT now but at least make it more relevant. Something more appropriate would have been: ‘AMAZING DELIVERY FOR EMMA!’, for the baby food, as she did go on about it.

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

AliCat91 wrote:I didn’t understand her going on and on about the pouches and how Emma is too young to hold them herself and she couldn’t heat it up.

Is she really that stupid?

Place pouch in jug of hot water. Empty the pouch into a bowl. Feed to baby. Job done.

The clickbait is really pissing me off, too. It tends to reference a 30 second part of the vlog, if that. I get it’s a norm on YT now but at least make it more relevant. Something more appropriate would have been: ‘AMAZING DELIVERY FOR EMMA!’, for the baby food, as she did go on about it.

She knows all her minions are obsessed with her having another baby so she used the pregnancy test for clickbait so they can all tell her how they wish she was pregnant.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

I agree that the shadows look like dirt or smudged blood/ink.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 62d93d.jpg[/IMG]

hannahbanana98
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbanana98 »

icp wrote:I agree that the shadows look like dirt or smudged blood/ink.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 62d93d.jpg[/IMG]

I hate to say this but near the bottom it looks like when people cut and it starts healing.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Rachelle and Justin | Part 13

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread!! ImageImageImageImage

Rachelle, Justin and Baby Shrek | Rachelle and Justin | Part 14
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”