Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin | Part 13

Unread post by hollyorkizona »

dani_banana wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 1eb7d0.jpg[/IMG]

Always making weird faces!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How is she so ridiculously unattractive? Every "funny" face she makes is ugly and her resting face isn't even great. And she looks so unhealthy and dead even when smiling. ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

hollyorkizona wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:41 pm
dani_banana wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 1eb7d0.jpg

Always making weird faces!

How is she so ridiculously unattractive? Every "funny" face she makes is ugly and her resting face isn't even great. And she looks so unhealthy and dead even when smiling. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... cb2980.jpg

You know how some people will describe a ridiculously beautiful person as someone who hit the "genetics jackpot"?
Rachelle is the polar opposite.
Inside and out.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

herebcofbritney wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:13 pm They won’t be able to adjust to Texas weather if they bitch and moan when the temp drops to 40, or when it rains consecutively, or when it’s over 90 something degrees. I love Texas and wish I could get sent back there (military wife). Their poor little fair skin will sunburn so quick. Plus, they never dress correctly anyways. But yeah, it’ll give them more views so let’s move to another state just for more popularity.
Rachelle lacks originality, personality, a heart, being genuine and any kind of intelligence. Texas won't change any of that. Their views may go up as people tune in to see their moving vlogs. But after a few months, the views will significantly drop when people realize they still do nothing other than go to Target and sit in their house in Texas, too.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Oh my gosh, there is literally NOOOO way aaryn or Tara will give this bitch the time of day. Tara MIIIIGHT pull one of those "yeah we should totally get together" but is really saying "we're never getting together". I think Rash thinks of herself as on the same level as those girls. (don't get me wrong, I don't give a shit about status or "levels" past the age of 17, I am way too old to care about that nonsense.) But Rash sees status and she sees people beneath her. She still thinks of herself as the cool girl in high school, and thinks the other "cool girls" want to be her friend too. (oh GOD, I'm making myself sick even talking like this. It just goes to show how immature she really is.) She's way too much of a wannabe try hard. I'm a mom, and i literally can NOT care any less about what the other moms are doing. This girl is obsessed. She wants to climb that fake internet social ladder (trip to DC, "my friend Tara") and I think it's such a train wreck to watch. Those girls would never be friends with her. Heck! She can't even keep a friendship with the Earls chick, who seems to be pretty sweet and down to earth. She doesn't even want to have anything to do with this troll!

So yeah, good luck wifh Texas, Rash.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

lavenderlove wrote:Oh my gosh, there is literally NOOOO way aaryn or Tara will give this bitch the time of day. Tara MIIIIGHT pull one of those "yeah we should totally get together" but is really saying "we're never getting together". I think Rash thinks of herself as on the same level as those girls. (don't get me wrong, I don't give a shit about status or "levels" past the age of 17, I am way too old to care about that nonsense.) But Rash sees status and she sees people beneath her. She still thinks of herself as the cool girl in high school, and thinks the other "cool girls" want to be her friend too. (oh GOD, I'm making myself sick even talking like this. It just goes to show how immature she really is.) She's way too much of a wannabe try hard. I'm a mom, and i literally can NOT care any less about what the other moms are doing. This girl is obsessed. She wants to climb that fake internet social ladder (trip to DC, "my friend Tara") and I think it's such a train wreck to watch. Those girls would never be friends with her. Heck! She can't even keep a friendship with the Earls chick, who seems to be pretty sweet and down to earth. She doesn't even want to have anything to do with this troll!

The earls fam thing was so fucken weird. If you are going to meet a family you met on the internet and assumed you had something in common with...... STAY IN A FUCKEN HOTEL!!

Dont expect to use their carseat, buggy, basinette and all of their baby gear, dont expect to stay and impose with a newly pregnant person who has a toddler, just dont!

Heck we have really close friends who don’t have kids yet, who live out of town and they are desperate for us to go stay with them - but we are thoughtful and get a motel/hotel close by. Id never impose on anyone like that. And my kids are old enough to be self sufficient (11, 9, 7).

icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:20 am
LilaVictoria wrote:You guys!! They are going to look at houses in Texas! Check her insta stories!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Is her mom planning on moving to TX? How can Justin move with being in the reserves. Can you move to a different state?

So Justin would have to fly to California once a month for the week/weekend if he’s not smart about it however if he IS smart they’ll figure out where they live and file paperwork to change reserve units and it’s actually pretty easy to do so long as they’re more than 50 miles away (which Texas certainly is). So long as he doesn’t procrastinate and puts in the paperwork and Rachelle doesn’t throw a fit and change her mind he’ll be just file being that weekend warrior.

Also I don’t think they realize what Texas is really like with bases there. That’s the station for Airforce Basic and Tech schools and the bases there have NOTHING around them for miles. Amazing housing but nothing to do, so knowing Rachelle she’ll pick a good area without a base and make him drive hours to get to work that one time a month which is pretty shitty.
Hello from San Antonio! I’m here visiting my boyfriend who is finishing up his Air Force tech school here, and I agree with everything you said about this area 100%. They would be so bored here!

Also, I’m still wondering why Rachelle made a big deal about not sitting in the back of the car anymore in that one video a few weeks ago, but has been seen sitting there every time since. What the heck was the point of that?! Smh lol

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Still no title? "Rash loves her strawberries, covered in both chocolate and poop."
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

I haven’t watched them in like two weeks because they’re just so boring. And I don’t have a “YouTube friendly life” by any means but I feel like Justin and Rachelle don’t even have any hobbies. There are actually some youtubers that I enjoy because they are so “normal” living their “boring” relatable lives and aren’t trying to do extravagant things or go to vlog-fancy places just for the vlog. But Justin and Rachelle are in a weird limbo state where they’re not quite big enough on YT to do grand things, but they’re also not small enough to go about their normal lives and not act like they need great footage for the vlog. Which is why they’re coming off as super boring lately. Sounds like a shitty place to be in in my opinion.

hannahbanana98
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbanana98 »

Haulnarse wrote:
lavenderlove wrote:Oh my gosh, there is literally NOOOO way aaryn or Tara will give this bitch the time of day. Tara MIIIIGHT pull one of those "yeah we should totally get together" but is really saying "we're never getting together". I think Rash thinks of herself as on the same level as those girls. (don't get me wrong, I don't give a shit about status or "levels" past the age of 17, I am way too old to care about that nonsense.) But Rash sees status and she sees people beneath her. She still thinks of herself as the cool girl in high school, and thinks the other "cool girls" want to be her friend too. (oh GOD, I'm making myself sick even talking like this. It just goes to show how immature she really is.) She's way too much of a wannabe try hard. I'm a mom, and i literally can NOT care any less about what the other moms are doing. This girl is obsessed. She wants to climb that fake internet social ladder (trip to DC, "my friend Tara") and I think it's such a train wreck to watch. Those girls would never be friends with her. Heck! She can't even keep a friendship with the Earls chick, who seems to be pretty sweet and down to earth. She doesn't even want to have anything to do with this troll!

The earls fam thing was so fucken weird. If you are going to meet a family you met on the internet and assumed you had something in common with...... STAY IN A FUCKEN HOTEL!!

Dont expect to use their carseat, buggy, basinette and all of their baby gear, dont expect to stay and impose with a newly pregnant person who has a toddler, just dont!

Heck we have really close friends who don’t have kids yet, who live out of town and they are desperate for us to go stay with them - but we are thoughtful and get a motel/hotel close by. Id never impose on anyone like that. And my kids are old enough to be self sufficient (11, 9, 7).
I don’t even have kids and that whole situation bothered me so much. It’s so rude.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I’m in Texas and our closest Trader Joe’s is a good 45 minutes away. I’ll just leave that right here, Rachelle

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Ld5 wrote:I’m in Texas and our closest Trader Joe’s is a good 45 minutes away. I’ll just leave that right here, Rachelle

She’ll make Justin drive them there on his day off just so she can sit in the back with Emma. Lol
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:
Ld5 wrote:I’m in Texas and our closest Trader Joe’s is a good 45 minutes away. I’ll just leave that right here, Rachelle

She’ll make Justin drive them there on his day off just so she can sit in the back with Emma. Lol
Day off?? That's giving him too much credit that he'll actually have a big boy job! Hahaha!

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rachelle and Justin | Part 13

Unread post by Rottiemom »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 0ad969.jpg[/IMG]

Oh lord Keren shouted Rash out on her instagram. I’m sure her big head is even bigger now.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rottiemom wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 0ad969.jpg[/IMG]

Oh lord Keren shouted Rash out on her instagram. I’m sure her big head is even bigger now.

Ok, so here's my take. Yes, she gave her a shout out, but I almost wonder if it was more like "Ok bitch. How does it feel to be copied? You copy my shit all the time, now I'll do it to you." like she's actually making fun of Rash behind the scenes. It is actually super weird how blatantly obvious Rash is in copying keren. If we see it, you know keren or her friends must see it and talk about her. At least, that's what I like to think. I like to think that keren thinks Rash is a big weirdo that is desperate. And now she's subtly poking fun at her.

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

lavenderlove wrote:
Rottiemom wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 0ad969.jpg[/IMG]

Ok, so here's my take. Yes, she gave her a shout out, but I almost wonder if it was more like "Ok bitch. How does it feel to be copied? You copy my shit all the time, now I'll do it to you." like she's actually making fun of Rash behind the scenes. It is actually super weird how blatantly obvious Rash is in copying keren. If we see it, you know keren or her friends must see it and talk about her. At least, that's what I like to think. I like to think that keren thinks Rash is a big weirdo that is desperate. And now she's subtly poking fun at her.

Keren is too much of a narcissist to see if someone is being desperate in their attempt to copy her. I actually don't even think she's able to have an opinion about other people's actions, except the actions of us, the silly gooses, and anyone else who dare to question her lifestyle. I don't think she thinks very deep thought, if they're not about presets or selfies.

Sendt fra min EML-L29 med Tapatalk

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

So in five days.. three of her vlog titles have the word “reaction” in it.... learn a new word, Rachelle!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
hannahbanana98
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbanana98 »

What the fuck is this thumbnail?
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... a51674.jpg[/IMG]

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

"R&J: Strawberry Roulette - Poop Or Chocolate?"

Wow, big day at the Swannie household! Rachelle must be bursting at the seams with excitement that her idol finally publicly acknowledged her. She's probably out buying ugly new bathing suits for everyone as we speak, just waiting for Keren to say anything that even slightly sounds like a potential invite to FL.
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

Great. Just what we need in the middle of a anti-vaxx freak out. Way to clickbait vaccination reactions, Rachelle. What is the reaction, you ask? Emma cried. That’s it.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

It cracks me up that she thinks her house is so old. It was built in the 80’s if I’m not mistaken. That is not old at ALL. Yes it’s at a time where repairs are needed like any other house being lived in. This just screams how her immaturity is. Playing house is not all it’s cracked up to be. Does she think buying a house will not cause her to pay for repairs in the future? She’ll just sell and move on to another house then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”