Rachelle&Justin BuyBuy (the next) baby | RachelleJustin | Part 15

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Rachelle&Justin BuyBuy (the next) baby | RachelleJustin | Part 15

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She sounds just like I have when having a few numbing shots. She had seven. Her entire face and nose is probably numb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceyla
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by staceyla »

chloe6124 wrote:
staceyla wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:She is talking like that because she had 7 shots to get her numb. So stupid not to get knocked out.

You don't talk like that when you're numb. She is being so fucking dramatic. Doctors tell you not to talk after getting teeth out because it increases the chance if your blood clots coming out, you getting a dry socket, getting an infection, and having even worse pain. She's an idiot. The only "silly" thing I did was grab my lip instead of the gauze because I couldn't feel it, and the occasional soup running down my chin. Ugh, she's going to milk this shit for weeks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I just had some dental procedures and was never told that. I just couldn’t drink out of a straw for a couple of days. They even told me I could eat what I wanted as long as I chewed on the other side.

I got all four out at the same time so maybe that's why? Did you get stitches? Some people do .

Hailstorm56
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hailstorm56 »

The way she’s talking is like she’s trying to pretend she’s loopy from the dentist. Girl, numbing shots don’t make you loopy, but more importantly YOU ARE DRIVING YOURSELF HOME STOP ACTING LIKE YOURE HIGH ON PAIN MEDS!

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

staceyla wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
staceyla wrote:You don't talk like that when you're numb. She is being so fucking dramatic. Doctors tell you not to talk after getting teeth out because it increases the chance if your blood clots coming out, you getting a dry socket, getting an infection, and having even worse pain. She's an idiot. The only "silly" thing I did was grab my lip instead of the gauze because I couldn't feel it, and the occasional soup running down my chin. Ugh, she's going to milk this shit for weeks.

I just had some dental procedures and was never told that. I just couldn’t drink out of a straw for a couple of days. They even told me I could eat what I wanted as long as I chewed on the other side.

I got all four out at the same time so maybe that's why? Did you get stitches? Some people do .

I had dissolvable stitches.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Oh, goody! She taped the whole palava, I was sooooo worried there for a minute that we won’t get to see her teeth extraction!

staceyla
Informer
Informer

chloe6124 wrote:
staceyla wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: I just had some dental procedures and was never told that. I just couldn’t drink out of a straw for a couple of days. They even told me I could eat what I wanted as long as I chewed on the other side.

Yeah, that's a lot different. They shouldn't just be numbing you. Getting wisdom teeth out is considered a surgery. They should be putting an IV. If anything you feel really tired. Not loopy. She's a baby and milking the whole situation. Then again, why would anyone be surprised about that. Normally dentists don't even do it. You should be referred to an oral surgeon.

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

I took my daughter in for a cleaning and once again had to have a referal to a dentist who specializes in wisdom teeth removal. They just dont take them out on the spot!! They look at xrays,where the roots are etc! They knocked her out cold and i drove her home as theres no way they let you drive after a procedure like that. And she didnt talk like that either and her mouth was numb for hours. Rachelle, one of these days your gonna crash your car if ya dont stop vlogging and driving. And if ya hurt someone, its all on your phone. P.S. my kid didnt even have the wits about her to fuction her phone after getting the teeth out.
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Shiratedesco wrote:I took my daughter in for a cleaning and once again had to have a referal to a dentist who specializes in wisdom teeth removal. They just dont take them out on the spot!! They look at xrays,where the roots are etc! They knocked her out cold and i drove her home as theres no way they let you drive after a procedure like that. And she didnt talk like that either and her mouth was numb for hours. Rachelle, one of these days your gonna crash your car if ya dont stop vlogging and driving. And if ya hurt someone, its all on your phone. P.S. my kid didnt even have the wits about her to fuction her phone after getting the teeth out.
EXACTLY! That shit was obviously scheduled. I don't understand why she fucking lies out of her ass

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

staceyla wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
staceyla wrote:I got all four out at the same time so maybe that's why? Did you get stitches? Some people do .

Yeah, that's a lot different. They shouldn't just be numbing you. Getting wisdom teeth out is considered a surgery. They should be putting an IV. If anything you feel really tired. Not loopy. She's a baby and milking the whole situation. Then again, why would anyone be surprised about that. Normally dentists don't even do it. You should be referred to an oral surgeon.

I was knocked out. I have some issues with my jaw so I had it done in the hospital. It took a hour for three teeth in the back on one side. I woke up and went home fifteen minutes later. It took longer to get my IV put in before the surgery. It was actually very easy and had no pain. I wasn’t numb at all even though they did put pain medicine in the areas of extraction.

staceyla
Informer
Informer

chloe6124 wrote:
staceyla wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: I had dissolvable stitches.

I was knocked out. I have some issues with my jaw so I had it done in the hospital. It took a hour for three teeth in the back on one side. I woke up and went home fifteen minutes later. It took longer to get my IV put in before the surgery. It was actually very easy and had no pain.

Yeeeeeah, okay. That's not how wisdom teeth removals work unless she's going to a sketchy ass place.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

staceyla wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
staceyla wrote:Yeah, that's a lot different. They shouldn't just be numbing you. Getting wisdom teeth out is considered a surgery. They should be putting an IV. If anything you feel really tired. Not loopy. She's a baby and milking the whole situation. Then again, why would anyone be surprised about that. Normally dentists don't even do it. You should be referred to an oral surgeon.

I was knocked out. I have some issues with my jaw so I had it done in the hospital. It took a hour for three teeth in the back on one side. I woke up and went home fifteen minutes later. It took longer to get my IV put in before the surgery. It was actually very easy and had no pain.

Yeeeeeah, okay. That's not how wisdom teeth removals work unless she's going to a sketchy ass place.

Exactly.. if they said they were removing wisdom teeth without putting you under then I’d run like hell to a dentist that actually knows what they’re doing.

carolinecat16
Talker
Talker

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

L. O. L. I don’t even know where to start.

My husband is a dentist, and this bullshit that she’s spewing is hilarious.

1.) Dentists NEVER take out your wisdom teeth. Cleanings? Of course. Fillings? Yes! Root canal and and crowns? Absolutely! But dentists can NOT take out your wisdom teeth, they don’t have the qualifications or medical tools to do so. Good try, Rash.

2.) As per your doctor’s instructions, you can NEVER drive after getting your wisdom teeth out. The office would not let her leave without someone there to drive her home, it’s a liability issue.

3.) Just... what? Does she honestly believe people will believe that she just went in for a cleaning and they just “decided to take her wisdom teeth?” LOLLLLLLLLLL

again, as a dentists wife, that’s the most hilarious shit I’ve ever heard in my life. The people who clean your teeth vs. the people who take your wisdom teeth out are two ENTIRELY DIFFERENT DOCTORS/SPECIALTIES.

Is this honestly what she’s resorted to, to be able to sit on her ass and continue to make money? Lmao, typical Rash.

staceyla
Informer
Informer

carolinecat16 wrote:L. O. L. I don’t even know where to start.

My husband is a dentist, and this bullshit that she’s spewing is hilarious.

1.) Dentists NEVER take out your wisdom teeth. Cleanings? Of course. Fillings? Yes! Root canal and and crowns? Absolutely! But dentists can NOT take out your wisdom teeth, they don’t have the qualifications or medical tools to do so. Good try, Rash.

2.) As per your doctor’s instructions, you can NEVER drive after getting your wisdom teeth out. The office would not let her leave without someone there to drive her home, it’s a liability issue.

3.) Just... what? Does she honestly believe people will believe that she just went in for a cleaning and they just “decided to take her wisdom teeth?” LOLLLLLLLLLL

again, as a dentists wife, that’s the most hilarious shit I’ve ever heard in my life. The people who clean your teeth vs. the people who take your wisdom teeth out are two ENTIRELY DIFFERENT DOCTORS/SPECIALTIES.

Is this honestly what she’s resorted to, to be able to sit on her ass and continue to make money? Lmao, typical Rash.

She's an idiot!! Oral surgeons won't even let you have the surgery without someone there in the waiting room! The person waiting for you isn't even allow to leave just in case something happens or goes wrong during the surgery! Dentists don't even clean death! It's the dental hygienists that do! Image My mom is a dental hygienist and she does more than the actual dentist! They're like nurses for doctors!

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

staceyla wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
staceyla wrote:Yeah, that's a lot different. They shouldn't just be numbing you. Getting wisdom teeth out is considered a surgery. They should be putting an IV. If anything you feel really tired. Not loopy. She's a baby and milking the whole situation. Then again, why would anyone be surprised about that. Normally dentists don't even do it. You should be referred to an oral surgeon.

To be clear I didn’t drive home 15 minutes later. Someone drove me and I had it done two hours away.

I agree dentists don’t take wisdom teeth out. That is sketchy if her dentist did it. The only thing my dentist will remove is if a child comes in and needs a baby tooth removed.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

chloe6124 wrote:
staceyla wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

To be clear I didn’t drive home 15 minutes later. Someone drove me and I had it done two hours away.

I agree dentists don’t take wisdom teeth out. That is sketchy if her dentist did it. The only thing my dentist will remove is if a child comes in and needs a baby tooth removed.

Maybe her super duper new insurance is an All-in-One.

Her dentist is her ObGYN, her GP and paediatrician that does IVF on the side, all rolled in one ImageImageImageImageImage

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 041e80.jpg[/IMG]

Blimey!!!!! If Emma is full on Justin twin, which she obviously is.. there is no hope for Emma

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 750ac8.jpg[/IMG]

Also... what a looker you are, Trashelle Image

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

staceyla wrote:
Shiratedesco wrote:I took my daughter in for a cleaning and once again had to have a referal to a dentist who specializes in wisdom teeth removal. They just dont take them out on the spot!! They look at xrays,where the roots are etc! They knocked her out cold and i drove her home as theres no way they let you drive after a procedure like that. And she didnt talk like that either and her mouth was numb for hours. Rachelle, one of these days your gonna crash your car if ya dont stop vlogging and driving. And if ya hurt someone, its all on your phone. P.S. my kid didnt even have the wits about her to fuction her phone after getting the teeth out.
EXACTLY! That shit was obviously scheduled. I don't understand why she fucking lies out of her ass

Absolutely scheduled. No one in their right mind would believe she didn’t know. They don’t schedule you for a short cleaning and then spring a procedure on you. Appointments are allotted a certain amount of time based on what’s being done. And if she just had them pulled and. It surgically removed (which appears to be the case if they just numbed her) then the wisdom teeth were already out. Some people have too, for them. One of mine fit just fine, the other came in at a slight angle and cracked the tooth in front of it (which had to be pulled) and then took its place. I only had two

My guess is she’s talking like she is because she has gauze in her mouth and she’s being extra. She better be careful, because when you pull teeth you can get dry sockets and other issues. She’s such an idiot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Celia wrote:
staceyla wrote:

Absolutely scheduled. No one in their right mind would believe she didn’t know. They don’t schedule you for a short cleaning and then spring a procedure on you. Appointments are allotted a certain amount of time based on what’s being done. And if she just had them pulled and. It surgically removed (which appears to be the case if they just numbed her) then the wisdom teeth were already out. Some people have too, for them. One of mine fit just fine, the other came in at a slight angle and cracked the tooth in front of it (which had to be pulled) and then took its place. I only had two

My guess is she’s talking like she is because she has gauze in her mouth and she’s being extra. She better be careful, because when you pull teeth you can get dry sockets and other issues. She’s such an idiot.

Sorry *and not surgically removed

When I had my tooth pulled I was safe to drive and it was done at the dentists office. I 100% think that’s what happened here. She had something pulled. There’s no way she had oral surgery at a dentist, was only locally numbed and not put under and then was allowed to drive home.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

My husband had his wisdom teeth pulled at the dentist but they had an oral surgeon in the office on certain days. Maybe, just maybe they set up two back to back appointments for her. One for cleaning and another for an oral surgeon. I’ll also add that my husband did just need numbing because they were ready to come out and weren’t impacted. Rachelle, I’m 99% positive said her wisdom teeth were all impacted and therefore would need an oral surgeon.

And I had to be there at the office and drive him home. I signed an agreement before he got the work done.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”