Rachelle & Justin: Frequent Flyers & Infertility Liars | Part 17

Tina9900
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin: Frequent Flyers & Infertility Liars | Part 17

Unread post by Tina9900 »

I went on the website of that hotel and rooms are $650 and up. They may have gotten a discount for booking multiple rooms but that is over $1000 for 2 nights! I would never stay in a hotel that expensive. But they want a house and a pool, they will never have it the way they spend.
Emma's paci must get so dirty hanging off of her like that all the time, imagine all the germs she puts in her mouth

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

carolinecat16
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... f0c95c.jpg[/IMG]

God... Rash seriously thinks that THIS is the cutest baby to ever live, and that “everyone wants to keeeeep herrrrr!!!”? Jesus christ. I’ve literally never seen an ugly baby before until she was born. Karma for being such a smug and nasty person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jk23rollieKi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jk23rollieKi »

carolinecat16 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... f0c95c.jpg[/IMG]

God... Rash seriously thinks that THIS is the cutest baby to ever live, and that “everyone wants to keeeeep herrrrr!!!”? Jesus christ. I’ve literally never seen an ugly baby before until she was born. Karma for being such a smug and nasty person

Emma’s hair looks super blonde in this pic

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maisiefrommaine »

I would never invite these two anywhere.

You flew across the country for a wedding and instead of chatting and socializing with new people like their K&K's friends and family (just being friendly with some small talk like a normal adult) instead they're in the corner by themselves doing what they normally do in California

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

OFF TOPIC...I just want to take a moment and say I've planned weddings for 10 years now. I've watched women get married wearing some wild stuff but that girl Kerens dress was one of the weirdest dresses I've seen to date.

I screenshotted a pic and showed it to my colleagues at work.

That dress alone proves she is nothing like rachelle.

Edit: nvm that was the reception dress

dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

Floridagator 1012 wrote:
Rottiemom wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:44 pm More cringe from Rash in today’s vlog. “We’re gonna go eat somewhere that Keren and Khoa always talk about. ....and also where they told us we should go when I talked to Keren this morning.” She just had to say that she talked to Keren... I’m so embarrassed for her.

You would think that she would have went to khoa’s family restaurant maybe khoa’s mom and sisters let Rachelle know what trash she is. I saw some lady had to take I think Sutton because Rachelle was snapping pictures of him with baby shrek I mean the love of his life that he will marry and have babies with. They should have stayed at a family hotel inside of the ritz they have so many fun ones in the same area and 1/4 of the cost. I notice Justin no balls jr had to keep telling Rachelle we just have to save and then we can get a house. They way he kept saying it was like he knows she is nuts and trying to bring her out of a fit. She wanted that other girl to believe she was building a house and pool now.

Rachelle was totally being a creeper and video taping Sutton at the pool! I’m assuming it was a relative who grabbed him real quick. Had to get that baby away from the psycho bitch with crazy eyes. The woman seem irritated and didn’t even say anything to Rachelle. How fucking awkward and weird was that!?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 330c49.jpg[/IMG]

Mad that Emma is sleeping? Please bitch. You were just looking for some sort of attention and made up some shit just to post Sutton. Crazy ass!!!

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

The person with Sutton by the pool looks like Keren's oldest sister Melissa (the one that has Justin and Brittany) Or one of Nonie's friends.
Last edited by MiloandMax1 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

dani_banana wrote:
Floridagator 1012 wrote:
Rottiemom wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:44 pm More cringe from Rash in today’s vlog. “We’re gonna go eat somewhere that Keren and Khoa always talk about. ....and also where they told us we should go when I talked to Keren this morning.” She just had to say that she talked to Keren... I’m so embarrassed for her.

You would think that she would have went to khoa’s family restaurant maybe khoa’s mom and sisters let Rachelle know what trash she is. I saw some lady had to take I think Sutton because Rachelle was snapping pictures of him with baby shrek I mean the love of his life that he will marry and have babies with. They should have stayed at a family hotel inside of the ritz they have so many fun ones in the same area and 1/4 of the cost. I notice Justin no balls jr had to keep telling Rachelle we just have to save and then we can get a house. They way he kept saying it was like he knows she is nuts and trying to bring her out of a fit. She wanted that other girl to believe she was building a house and pool now.

Rachelle was totally being a creeper and video taping Sutton at the pool! I’m assuming it was a relative who grabbed him real quick. Had to get that baby away from the psycho bitch with crazy eyes. The woman seem irritated and didn’t even say anything to Rachelle. How fucking awkward and weird was that!?

Mad that Emma is sleeping? Please bitch. You were just looking for some sort of attention and made up some shit just to post Sutton. Crazy ass!!!

That clip was SOOOOO awkward!!!! the look on that lady's face! ImageYikes. Take a hint Rash.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

carolinecat16 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:55 pm

Most people think they have the cutest baby ever so I can’t really blame her there.. but I agree, the baby isn’t the cutest lol
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Shimmer86 wrote:
carolinecat16 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:55 pm

Most people think they have the cutest baby ever so I can’t really blame her there.. but I agree, the baby isn’t the cutest lol
True, but the difference is that she thinks EVERYONE ELSE thinks her baby is the cutest ever. Difference between normal and crazy. Image

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ok rashelle. I see what you're doing "does anyone know where to get lion king toys? I'm soooo dumb! I wish there was I way I could shop while sitting here for 2 hours, and a place where I could type in anything, and it will come up! They should really come up with something like that. But in the meantime, you guys should send us free lion kings toys! You're dumb too, and you believe every word I say! My fans are morons and will send us anything I want!" ughhhhhh. I cannot stand her. ImageImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... ba2c27.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 0868be.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 8575c3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 42c0ab.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 5eedc8.jpg[/IMG]

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Ok, I was always with the people who thought Emma is average looking but as this baby gets older I cant help but say she is NOT cute. Not cute whatsoever. She has the saddest, baggiest eyes and the poor thing rarely smiles. She's not a happy baby. Hate me all you want for talking about a baby but trash brings it upon herself for saying how people constantly buckle at the knees.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

lavenderlove wrote:
dani_banana wrote:
Floridagator 1012 wrote: You would think that she would have went to khoa’s family restaurant maybe khoa’s mom and sisters let Rachelle know what trash she is. I saw some lady had to take I think Sutton because Rachelle was snapping pictures of him with baby shrek I mean the love of his life that he will marry and have babies with. They should have stayed at a family hotel inside of the ritz they have so many fun ones in the same area and 1/4 of the cost. I notice Justin no balls jr had to keep telling Rachelle we just have to save and then we can get a house. They way he kept saying it was like he knows she is nuts and trying to bring her out of a fit. She wanted that other girl to believe she was building a house and pool now.

That clip was SOOOOO awkward!!!! the look on that lady's face! ImageYikes. Take a hint Rash.

She did look pretty annoyed. Who films someone elses child and posts it on social media. Tf.

If she had a meet up she'd be the first person bitching on social media about that.

Honestly I don't care who you are, you're not posting any photos of my kids online without my permission. My child is not a prop. My mother in law sent a photo of my kid to the local news station for Halloween and I pissed flames for weeks.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

mhan1013
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mhan1013 »

C2AB3D63-0BBD-43BC-91FB-C9C6ABE9213C.png
** “Justin, BABYYYYY I want a pool!!”
“You’re so cute baby! I’ll get you a pool!! You’re just SO cute!!”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Also is she back to trying to use “papa” for Justin? I guess being around KK all weekend reminded her she wanted to copy papa from Khoa.

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

Rottiemom wrote:

Also is she back to trying to use “papa” for Justin? I guess being around KK all weekend reminded her she wanted to copy papa from Khoa.

I was replying to say the same thing.

Interesting how Brynn’s gravestone says ‘daddy’ but all of a sudden it’s papa?

I think this is the only detachment/difference from their first daughter that I’ve seen!

hatinghannah
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hatinghannah »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 697000.jpg[/IMG]
Caught the troll on the Beastons vlog. Chris said a restaurant wouldn’t let them in cause they weren’t “dressed nice enough” Chris and Tiffani looked nice and then there’s this slob. Rachelle please throw away those shorts Image

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Rottiemom wrote:

If they wanted to copy they’d have Emma call him Justin

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

prbeca wrote:
Rottiemom wrote:

If they wanted to copy they’d have Emma call him Justin

Image valid point

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”