Rachelle & Justin: Frequent Flyers & Infertility Liars | Part 17

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Rachelle & Justin: Frequent Flyers & Infertility Liars | Part 17

Unread post by chloe6124 »

It will be funny when one day they say they made a offer but then they get denied a loan. Have these two idiots even been to a bank to see if they can get approved or for how much. She is just trying to make herself look like she has a ton of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

Nice try rachelle, but your"Dave Ramsey home pyramid" is not even close to being full. Justin cant even mow that 10 foot backyard, but hes gonna mow all that??

It is her dream house...yes a dream.

I wonder how that plant for brynn is doing on their front porch?? I bet it hadsnt been watered in weeks, and is wilted and all dried up. But shes gonna take care of that property and keep that house clean, WITH ALL 4 KIDS SHE WANTS. Thats a dream too.
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

It’s gonna be extremely comical IF they finally do get serious and buy a home. They’ve been showing all these big houses way out of their price range, trying to be something they’re not. They’re gonna be eating crow when they end up in some small house, not up to their ludacris standards they’ve been trying to portray.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Ughhhh!!! I just can't stand her!!!! Who on earth does she think she's fooling that they can afford a $500,000 home??? What happened to that "NO MORE than a million" bullshit? That's quite the range, 500-1M! Usually peoples ranges look like 300-325! Image Not a 500,000 dollar difference!!! She's such a liar.

So Yvonne's house, it looked cute and probably much more modest in price. It looks like they'll be living within their means-what a concept, RASH! But that bitch walked through her mom's house with a snooty tone "mmm hmm, that's cute mom..." I almost felt like she was upping her nose at it. Like it was cute for her mom, but she could NEVER live in something so.....average!!!

This vlog right here show how immature and delusional these 2 are. Either that, or they're just flat out lying? Which is it? Young and dumb, or liars? I think both.

And she is looking GREAT these days. Way to keep up thar healthy diet and drinking water. Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 8c18c5.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Rottiemom wrote:It’s gonna be extremely comical IF they finally do get serious and buy a home. They’ve been showing all these big houses way out of their price range, trying to be something they’re not. They’re gonna be eating crow when they end up in some small house, not up to their ludacris standards they’ve been trying to portray.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that her version of a “small” house that isn’t up to their standards is something I would LOVE sometime soon in my future. Like a 2 or 3 bedroom 1500ish square foot home is all I’m picturing for myself and my SO eventually. I’m the same age as Rachelle and probably won’t even have a “starter” home for another 5+ years. Saving for a house isn’t even on my radar because I’ve got so much else going on. I don’t even understand where her sense of grandiose comes from. She grew up with a single mom in a standard suburban place and before youtube what future exactly was she planning for herself? She wasn’t going to have all this money even if Justin stayed in the military and she was a preschool teacher. Their channel has a whopping 200k subscribers. That’s *seriously* small potatoes in the youtube world and she is VASTLY overestimating their ability to sustain this cost of living.

Ever heard of lifestyle creep, Rash?

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

opangatay wrote:
Rottiemom wrote:It’s gonna be extremely comical IF they finally do get serious and buy a home. They’ve been showing all these big houses way out of their price range, trying to be something they’re not. They’re gonna be eating crow when they end up in some small house, not up to their ludacris standards they’ve been trying to portray.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that her version of a “small” house that isn’t up to their standards is something I would LOVE sometime soon in my future. Like a 2 or 3 bedroom 1500ish square foot home is all I’m picturing for myself and my SO eventually. I’m the same age as Rachelle and probably won’t even have a “starter” home for another 5+ years. Saving for a house isn’t even on my radar because I’ve got so much else going on. I don’t even understand where her sense of grandiose comes from. She grew up with a single mom in a standard suburban place and before youtube what future exactly was she planning for herself? She wasn’t going to have all this money even if Justin stayed in the military and she was a preschool teacher. Their channel has a whopping 200k subscribers. That’s *seriously* small potatoes in the youtube world and she is VASTLY overestimating their ability to sustain this cost of living.

I'm guessing all the comments got to her head. She thinks she is some celebrity. Seriously.
When she first started out, she seemed more normal and humbled. As her channel grew even a little, her head started inflating and she got this superiority complex and snooty attitude. She's just delusional and honestly needs therapy. She constantly needs positive affirmation and can't handle her husband being more than a Starbucks run away.

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Did you notice her mom showing the spare bedroom at her new house? She said that it could potentially be her office but the way she was showing it, talking about how the guest bathroom is right next to it etc makes me think that we might see Justine and Trash living there in the near future. They'll claim to move in with her mom and David temporarily, while looking for a house in Texas... [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 2d6a0d.jpg[/IMG]

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She claims to have a 20% down payment. No way she has 100k for a down payment.

Her moms house looks like a New build and is really nice.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

I've never watched Cullen and Katie, but I'm listening to the video about selling their house. They're probably one of the first of MANY YouTubers who will be faced with selling a house that they can no longer afford. I don't really know why they're selling, but from looking at their videos, they've taken a huge hit in views over the last 2 years. When they bought their house 2 years ago, it looked like they were getting close to 100k views per video. No less than 50k. Now it looks like they're lucky if they get 20k. Many are below 10k.

RASH!!!! TAKE A FREAKING LESSON!!!! You won't be making money as an "influencer" forever!!!!! People will get tired of you and move on. It's happened to LITERALLY almost every big YouTuber. Remember the SHANE and Bunny series???? People got sick of her and moved on. It's going to happen to you too! And you're not even bringing in millions like her!!!!!!

I just can't wrap my mind around alllllllllllll these freakin YouTubers. Buying big ass houses, cars, and toys, and huabsvds quitting jobs!!! Like what the hell??? How are you honestly that dumb? How are you locking yourself into a mortgage based on your numbers today??? Especially when there's no guarantee of what they'll be tomorrow. I could just scream at these people. But they'll do it anyway, and learn the hard way. Go for it then.

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

lavenderlove wrote:I've never watched Cullen and Katie, but I'm listening to the video about selling their house. They're probably one of the first of MANY YouTubers who will be faced with selling a house that they can no longer afford. I don't really know why they're selling, but from looking at their videos, they've taken a huge hit in views over the last 2 years. When they bought their house 2 years ago, it looked like they were getting close to 100k views per video. No less than 50k. Now it looks like they're lucky if they get 20k. Many are below 10k.

RASH!!!! TAKE A FREAKING LESSON!!!! You won't be making money as an "influencer" forever!!!!! People will get tired of you and move. It's happened to LITERALLY almost every big YouTuber. Remember the SHANE and Bunny series???? People got sick of her and moved on. It's going to happen to you too! And you're not even bringing in millions like her!!!!!!

I just can't wrap my mind around alllllllllllll these freakin YouTubers. Buying big ass houses, cars, and toys, and huabsvds quitting jobs!!! Like what the hell??? How are you honestly that dumb? How are you locking yourself into a mortgage based on your numbers today??? Especially when there's no guarantee of what they'll be tomorrow. I could just scream at these people. But they'll do it anyway, and learn the hard way. Go for it then.

I know what you mean. I like the Youtubers who continue to work. I don't know if you have ever watched SimplyNailogical, she has over 7 million subscribers but her and her boyfriend still work and she promotes staying in school and not depending on YouTube. Rash and Tomato could learn a thing or 2 from her.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

angelmamma wrote:
opangatay wrote:

I'm guessing all the comments got to her head. She thinks she is some celebrity. Seriously.
When she first started out, she seemed more normal and humbled. As her channel grew even a little, her head started inflating and she got this superiority complex and snooty attitude. She's just delusional and honestly needs therapy. She constantly needs positive affirmation and can't handle her husband being more than a Starbucks run away.

Her ego is as big as her nose!! ImageImageImageImage

Here’s their “dream house.” Since they’re NEVER going to buy it.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 2222-33835

IF they put 20% down, roughly $100,000- their payment would be $4,074 a month.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 4a31e2.jpg[/IMG]

IF they were to qualify for a VA loan- no money down, lower interest rate, their monthly payment would be $3,928

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 518caa.jpg[/IMG]

And, again I ask, how are you going to afford a $4,000 monthly payment if neither of you are working? Social Blade shows them making roughly $1,500 a month. Add in a few sponsored posts...they still would not have enough for their base monthly payment.

This is all for views. 100%. Rash & J, if you really go out and buy a $500,000 McMansion in Texas, I promise I’ll stop gossiping about you. I’ll eat crow and admit I was wrong. LOL! Don’t worry y’all, it’s never going to happen. Image
marissalasel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marissalasel »

Ld5 wrote:They should know better... “look at the creek in front of the house!” No, Rachelle... it’s not a creek. It’s for draining the water when it rains so hard the streets flood. And that drainage behind her moms house.. same thing. If they knew anything about Houston and hurricane Harvey, all those drainage ditches flooded and then flooded thousands of homes. Luckily, our house wasn’t one of them that flooded but I saw the disaster firsthand.... and the devastation to our community.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

L.O.L

Didn’t catch that creek bit. Did they do ANY research?

I was thinking of that during her moms house tour. All of the brand new flooring, fresh paint, etc. all of that is a red flag. She also mentioned getting a “good deal” on her house. I bet it flooded, looks renovated as hell.

I bet they’re thinking that Harvey is over and it doesn’t flood like that anymore. Their world is gonna be turned upside down. The ground and all of our waterways natural & unnatural are still over saturated so everything floods super easily.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

marissalasel wrote:
Ld5 wrote:They should know better... “look at the creek in front of the house!” No, Rachelle... it’s not a creek. It’s for draining the water when it rains so hard the streets flood. And that drainage behind her moms house.. same thing. If they knew anything about Houston and hurricane Harvey, all those drainage ditches flooded and then flooded thousands of homes. Luckily, our house wasn’t one of them that flooded but I saw the disaster firsthand.... and the devastation to our community.

L.O.L

I was thinking of that during her moms house tour. All of the brand new flooring, fresh paint, etc. all of that is a red flag. She also mentioned getting a “good deal” on her house. I bet it flooded, looks renovated as hell.

I bet they’re thinking that Harvey is over and it doesn’t flood like that anymore. Their world is gonna be turned upside down. The ground and all of our waterways natural & unnatural are still over saturated so everything floods super easily.

Her moms house looked like a new build. You could be right though it was just renovated. Rash did say builder. There was a empty lot right next to it.

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

marissalasel wrote:

L.O.L

All of that brings up another point Rash probably isn’t even considering and that’s FLOOD INSURANCE. Which, in my experience, isn’t typically cheap especially if the property in question has a history of flooding. If the house is at the top of their budget, how are they gonna afford all the extras? DUMB.

Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

lavenderlove wrote:I've never watched Cullen and Katie, but I'm listening to the video about selling their house. They're probably one of the first of MANY YouTubers who will be faced with selling a house that they can no longer afford. I don't really know why they're selling, but from looking at their videos, they've taken a huge hit in views over the last 2 years. When they bought their house 2 years ago, it looked like they were getting close to 100k views per video. No less than 50k. Now it looks like they're lucky if they get 20k. Many are below 10k.

RASH!!!! TAKE A FREAKING LESSON!!!! You won't be making money as an "influencer" forever!!!!! People will get tired of you and move on. It's happened to LITERALLY almost every big YouTuber. Remember the SHANE and Bunny series???? People got sick of her and moved on. It's going to happen to you too! And you're not even bringing in millions like her!!!!!!

Y’all have to go watch a YouTube named GlitterForever17 and her video titled ‘Foreclosed House Tour: How I Lost Everything.’ It is a glimpse in the future for so many youtubers. She repeatedly admits how stupid she was to buy a too big, too expensive house. Highly recommend.

carolinecat16
Talker
Talker

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

Rottiemom wrote:
marissalasel wrote:

L.O.L

All of that brings up another point Rash probably isn’t even considering and that’s FLOOD INSURANCE. Which, in my experience, isn’t typically cheap especially if the property in question has a history of flooding. If the house is at the top of their budget, how are they gonna afford all the extras? DUMB.

YEPPP. It’s so hilarious how fucking stupid she is. She has no idea the devastation that hurricanes can do in an instant here, I’ve been here for Harvey, and Ike back in 2008, both of which were absolutely horrible. We pay thousands and thousands of dollars for flood insurance, and it shot up INSANELY after Harvey. She’s literally putting no thought into this at all, she’s just thinking about her “dream house” and the clickbait which could enable them to make money by doing nothing, as always.

It’s so cute how she truly thinks they can just up and move to a half a million dollar house in Houston, with no jobs, while going to Target, Starbucks, and eating out every day. LMAO

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Ld5 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:50 pm They should know better... “look at the creek in front of the house!” No, Rachelle... it’s not a creek. It’s for draining the water when it rains so hard the streets flood. And that drainage behind her moms house.. same thing. If they knew anything about Houston and hurricane Harvey, all those drainage ditches flooded and then flooded thousands of homes. Luckily, our house wasn’t one of them that flooded but I saw the disaster firsthand.... and the devastation to our community.

I couldn't have rolled my eyes any more at that than I did. I wonder if she even realizes they would be moving into hurricane country? Has she done any research into that area? From what I've seen, I'm going to go with no. They are so dumb.
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

Ok Rachelle we know you read here so some info that house comes with ZERO furniture on a very very modest choice each room will cost 2-4K but we know you wouldn’t dare do rooms to go. Patio and yard furniture like house has now 5-8k, riding mower again basic is 2k but we know Justine will need a zero radius pro mower so 10k. 2 acres landscape requires 3 hrs a day or all day Sat to pull weeds out of all the rocks, around pool, mowing and yes in Texas where it rains you mow sometimes 3 times a week to be in line with hoa of 2 inch grass. Don’t forget the pool cleaning weekly and ever time it rains which can be daily in hurricane season. Flood insurance in an area recently flooded is triple everywhere else don’t forget your sinkhole ins now since underground is still flooded, regular homeowners and hurricane coverage. Then money to stay at hotels for weeks because it takes 6 years after a major flood for underground water ways to dry up so ever storm means standing water, snake patrol ever day before you go outside especially rattlers most other snakes are harmless in the area. Hoa meetings you need to attend, cleaning the house 2 hrs a day if you stay on top of it by cleaning I mean moping, vacuum, dishes, wiping walls, dusting etc. then you have an 13 ish year old house do repairs are starting to happen and warranty is gone the resin most people move every 10 year, the pool they usually need to be resurfaced every 8 years about 20-40k for that or you get cracks and pool chems.that is just a few things not even 1/5 of the list.
Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

100% positive this "dream house" crap is just for views. I just scrolled through old thumbnails, and just a month ago she found the land "we want to buy and build our dream home". Went back even further, and its the same thing. Talking to realtors, leaving california?? On and on.

She methodically does this as a distraction, wont mention it for a couple of months, then here we go again.
Her attention will be focused on ivf and emmas 1st bday, then back to the house nonsense.
AND of course the teenagers who watch her, with no attention span wont question her moving to texas.
Sick that her mom is in all this as well. Wonder where rachelle gets it from.
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Just saw this on Amazon and literally died. His tattoo looks NOTHING like that. Omg.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 91b431.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”