Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by Mookiel »

Anonygossip wrote:
aniraKKarina wrote:
Ld5 wrote:Every time he says he loves her and plasters his hand on her face, I can see the cringe from her every single time. How does she not know how fake she is in the vlogs? You could tell she doesn’t want to say I love you back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But why does he say it ALL the time though? At one point, I thought Rachelle made him, but she's looking more and more annoyed. I'd sure as hell be annoyed too if my husband did the same, even though I love him. We don't say it to each other all the time and especially not in front of other people...or you know, 40.000 people watching. It just loses it's meaning. I'd just talk to my husband and tell him how I felt about him saying it all the time. But these kids doesn't seem like they talk about their relationship so they let these things build up to the point where Rachelle looks like she wants to slap his hand away.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk
I feel like he says it so much because of the whole thing about him cheating on Rachelle so he has to make it look like he actually loves her so followers don’t think that he’s cheating again or something.

Hmmm cupcakezzzz is that you?!

There’s no proof that Justin cheated. It was started by a poster here. I think we’ve beat that horse to death already.

And cupcakezzz, it’s pretty obvious when you come back under a new user name.

carolinecat16
Talker
Talker

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

Mookiel wrote:
Anonygossip wrote:
aniraKKarina wrote:But why does he say it ALL the time though? At one point, I thought Rachelle made him, but she's looking more and more annoyed. I'd sure as hell be annoyed too if my husband did the same, even though I love him. We don't say it to each other all the time and especially not in front of other people...or you know, 40.000 people watching. It just loses it's meaning. I'd just talk to my husband and tell him how I felt about him saying it all the time. But these kids doesn't seem like they talk about their relationship so they let these things build up to the point where Rachelle looks like she wants to slap his hand away.

I feel like he says it so much because of the whole thing about him cheating on Rachelle so he has to make it look like he actually loves her so followers don’t think that he’s cheating again or something.

There’s no proof that Justin cheated. It was started by a poster here. I think we’ve beat that horse to death already.

LOLLL here we go again

Anonygossip
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anonygossip »

Mookiel wrote:
Anonygossip wrote:
aniraKKarina wrote:But why does he say it ALL the time though? At one point, I thought Rachelle made him, but she's looking more and more annoyed. I'd sure as hell be annoyed too if my husband did the same, even though I love him. We don't say it to each other all the time and especially not in front of other people...or you know, 40.000 people watching. It just loses it's meaning. I'd just talk to my husband and tell him how I felt about him saying it all the time. But these kids doesn't seem like they talk about their relationship so they let these things build up to the point where Rachelle looks like she wants to slap his hand away.

I’m not cupcakezzzz lol. I actually read something about cheating on a guru gossiper forum but people stopped posting on that so I assumed it wasn’t shot down and that’s why I mentioned something about it. I recently found this forum and made this account to interact with everyone.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by RottieMama »

Mookiel wrote:
Anonygossip wrote:

I just double checked, Anonygossip is not Cupcakezzz! Image

Don’t worry y’all, I’ve been on the lookout! ImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

Justin used to be an alcoholic and a cheater. Don’t think he’s cheating again or using but I could be wrong!

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

Sabrina_the_cat1990 wrote:
aniraKKarina wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:07 am Rash has the worst taste in clothes. This looks so bad. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e00a42.jpg[/IMG]

That would be the infamous Jamie Kay clothesImage. You should see some of the stuff people post on the Facebook page. It’s embarrassing. I guess if I ever want my child to look like Laura from Little House on the Prarie, I know where to go!
I thought I would check out this JK stuff, with the downtime here, and while I’m buying necessities for my twins coming in a few months. Anything that’s not pink or floral looks like a boy’s item, I scan my mouse over the images expecting to see baby boy models, but they’re always girls. Lots of cotton muslin clothes, which look like wrinkled gauze and need a laundry bag to clean on delicate. Yeah, no thanks. I don’t begrudge moms that want a special outfit or have the money to buy this stuff occasionally. But to have most of your kid’s wardrobe made of this, when you’re not formally employed is a complete waste.

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

aniraKKarina wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:07 am Rash has the worst taste in clothes. This looks so bad. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e00a42.jpg[/IMG]

That would be the infamous Jamie Kay clothesImage. You should see some of the stuff people post on the Facebook page. It’s embarrassing. I guess if I ever want my child to look like Laura from Little House on the Prarie, I know where to go!
I thought I would check out this JK stuff, with the downtime here, and while I’m buying necessities for my twins coming in a few months. Anything that’s not pink or floral looks like a boy’s item, I scan my mouse over the images expecting to see baby boy models, but they’re always girls. Lots of cotton muslin clothes, which look like wrinkled gauze and need a laundry bag to clean on delicate. Yeah, no thanks. I don’t begrudge moms that want a special outfit or have the money to buy this stuff occasionally. But to have most of your kid’s wardrobe made of this, when you’re not formally employed is a complete waste.

Hollidee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hollidee »

A couple of the dresses are kind of cute for a special dress but I would have no desire to spend that on my child’s clothing. And it doesn’t look expensive at all

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

I was in the Er for hours today due to a ruptured cyst on my right ovary. All I could think about was if trashy had this happen to her, she’d clickbait the shit outta this. All I could think about was.. will I be okay. That’s all my husband and I were worried about. Luckily I’m okay and everything is okay. She’s milk the pain afterwards, too!! They really make me sick!!!!

icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:I was in the Er for hours today due to a ruptured cyst on my right ovary. All I could think about was if trashy had this happen to her, she’d clickbait the shit outta this. All I could think about was.. will I be okay. That’s all my husband and I were worried about. Luckily I’m okay and everything is okay. She’s milk the pain afterwards, too!! They really make me sick!!!!

Amen, sistah! You KNOW we’d never hear the end of it if something actually serious happened to her. Get well soon! Image

Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

rottiemama wrote:
Mookiel wrote:
Anonygossip wrote: I feel like he says it so much because of the whole thing about him cheating on Rachelle so he has to make it look like he actually loves her so followers don’t think that he’s cheating again or something.

With all due respect, the same was said last time she made a new account. Pretty sure she uses an IP blocker so you don’t know it’s her.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I keep thinking about how I used to enjoy her vlogs (I say ‘her’ because it was when he was deployed) she was so put together, her hair was always done... makeup... and she seemed to truly care for her subscribers. The care packages were golden, the way she designed them... so creative. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, I guess that’s true.

Maybe she had this fantasy that Justin would leave on deployment and what needed fixing in their marriage would magically work itself out. I think she got nervous their marriage wouldn’t work so she became pregnant while he was gone. That way, there’s no backing out of their relationship. She knew how it was after Brynn and realized they were only together because of a pregnancy. That’s the only thing I could think of as to why she went through a transfer without him there.

Then Justin came home and she stopped getting ready, her hair and makeup were scarcely done and the life was sucked out of her face. She can’t even stand to look at him or have him touch her.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Quite nice break to have from them posting to socials.

Look Rachet, the world doesn’t stop to revolving if you don’t post

Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

[quote=Tweedles3 post_id=1442268 time=1563244921 user_id=45596]
[quote="Sabrina_the_cat1990"][quote=aniraKKarina post_id=1441940 time=1563181625 user_id=32751]
Rash has the worst taste in clothes. This looks so bad. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e00a42.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

That would be the infamous Jamie Kay clothesImage. You should see some of the stuff people post on the Facebook page. It’s embarrassing. I guess if I ever want my child to look like Laura from Little House on the Prarie, I know where to go![/quote]

[/quote]

Hello fellow twin momma!!! My twin girls will be one at the end of August. Having twins is chaotic but so rewarding. This past year truly has flown by. Congratulations on your twins!!
Anyways, yes I agree with you! Maybe splurging on one or two things would be ok, but the fact that Rachelle blows hundreds of dollars every couple of months of these items is ridiculous. She can do that but then bitches about a $350 ER co-pay and claims medical malpractice. Plus, like you said the clothes are high maintenance. Who has time to launder that stuff properly? (I guess Rashy and Justin do since they both don’t work lol).
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Tweedles3 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:42 pm

Hello fellow twin momma!!! My twin girls will be one at the end of August. Having twins is chaotic but so rewarding. This past year truly has flown by. Congratulations on your twins!!
Anyways, yes I agree with you! Maybe splurging on one or two things would be ok, but the fact that Rachelle blows hundreds of dollars every couple of months of these items is ridiculous. She can do that but then bitches about a $350 ER co-pay and claims medical malpractice. Plus, like you said the clothes are high maintenance. Who has time to launder that stuff properly? (I guess Rashy and Justin do since they both don’t work lol).
Thank you, glad to hear you’re about to hit the one-year mark with your twin girls! I have a boy and a girl coming, along with my son who will be 2 in August. I’m almost more worried about taking care of him than the twins!

It’s been fun looking for cute clothes, but it’s hard for me to part with the money. Maybe because I work my butt off (60 hr weeks mainly from home) to get extra money for the things we really need like cribs, mattresses, another car seat, upgrade to a bigger car, etc. To make this Rash-related, I pretty much posted this on her clickbaity “Do we transfer 1 or 2 embryos?” vlog from a month or two ago. Told her it was a serious decision, twins CAN happen and she needs to be mentally and financially prepared to consider transferring two at her young age. I wasn’t mean about it, I was more-so trying to combat the teenage minions shouting, “OMG, do two for sure!” and “Two babies are better than one!” among other non-truths, like transferring two has a higher success rate. Of course my post was promptly deleted. She is such a stubborn child, god forbid another adult try to give her advice.

Anonygossip
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anonygossip »

Mookiel wrote:
rottiemama wrote:
Mookiel wrote:

With all due respect, the same was said last time she made a new account. Pretty sure she uses an IP blocker so you don’t know it’s her.

I’m really not her and I don’t know anything about this cupcakezzzz person. Obviously she’s pretty obnoxious. I wish I could prove I’m not her but I’m not sure how I could do that.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Ld5 wrote:I keep thinking about how I used to enjoy her vlogs (I say ‘her’ because it was when he was deployed) she was so put together, her hair was always done... makeup... and she seemed to truly care for her subscribers. The care packages were golden, the way she designed them... so creative. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, I guess that’s true.

Maybe she had this fantasy that Justin would leave on deployment and what needed fixing in their marriage would magically work itself out. I think she got nervous their marriage wouldn’t work so she became pregnant while he was gone. That way, there’s no backing out of their relationship. She knew how it was after Brynn and realized they were only together because of a pregnancy. That’s the only thing I could think of as to why she went through a transfer without him there.

Then Justin came home and she stopped getting ready, her hair and makeup were scarcely done and the life was sucked out of her face. She can’t even stand to look at him or have him touch her.

I was just thinking about Justin’s lack of literally anything in his life and came here to rant lol. I just sent a long text to my boyfriend about how I’m upset that we both work so much and have pretty much opposite schedules which means we rarely spend quality time together even though we live together. And I have off weekends, but he works seven days a week. Which got me thinking about Justin since he does literally nothing, like really truly literally nothing, and they’re sitting pretty on YT money (not enough for a 500k house in Texas, but still..) and have a shitty relationship that looks painfully dull to be in. In the grand scheme of things I’m probably much happier with my life than the life they’re pretending to have and I wouldn’t want to trade, but every once in a while I’m like damn it would be nice to sit around and do nothing and still be comfortable.

I’m wondering if the “family issues” they had when they got pregnant with Brynn affected their relationship more than they’re leading on. They said losing Brynn helped bring them back together and help their marriage grow stronger again but it seems like the damage had been done, whatever it was. Rachelle obviously still wanted babies because they jumped right into Emma but those “family issues” that caused them to stop vlogging that they never discussed seemed like the tipping point where she/their relationship changed for the worse.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I haven’t seen the latest vlog but they don’t HAVE to leave Emma for 5 days. They’re CHOOSING to. They don’t get paid for being a youth group leader... it’s strictly voluntary.

*eye roll*

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... a17f3c.jpg[/IMG]

This bitch needs to grow the fuck up

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Ld5 wrote:I haven’t seen the latest vlog but they don’t HAVE to leave Emma for 5 days. They’re CHOOSING to. They don’t get paid for being a youth group leader... it’s strictly voluntary.

*eye roll*

THANK YOU! I don't get it. Girls ridiculous.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”